Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3se in ePSXe

PSN ID
    Thorinx

speaking of this, has someone tried to create an iso out of W3SE and replace the audio tracks with custom ones? im not quite sure if its rather an easy job, or if i can rather quickly destroy an essential filesystem structure on the disc when trying to achieve this. also thought about changing some in-game text's - just for the fun of it but i consider doing that as being possible without damaging anything, because its a matter of pure hex editing...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

the music does not want to play for a reason. So you could change the tracks if you want to, but there were no difference because you can't listen to them anyway.
    It's a solution to run a player like Winamp in the background and make your own playlist there. The Emulator doesn't slow down if your copmputer isn't that bad (my PC is 4 years old and I can still play the emulator with all setting set to maximum, running winamp, icq and msn in the background and there're no slwodowns)

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

there are workarounds to the muxic thing.
    if it's an iso, mount it with daemon tools 3.x and turn on analogue audio at the tray icon (not possible in 4.x )
    if it's the actual CD, plug in an analogue audio lead on your drive

PSN ID
    Thorinx

right now i realized you must have thinking i was talking about playing a "music remix"ed disc with the emu. nope, i want to stick the disc into my PS2 i suspect its rather an impossible piece of work, since it would ruin essential image structures when i would touch it in any image editor...

but theres quite a workaround for this: setting music volume to 0 and let my comp play the music that also wont stop the track when i switch between racing and menu. i could list a charming list of what would be a good musical alternative, but a week back i listened to mauro picottos "superclub" and thats very pushing. whoevers enchanted by mauros prior two albums should definitly give this a try

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Funny enough , i found in love with one of his track called 'Pulsar' definitely present into my wipeout playlist
    N° 149

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

that's not by any chance a cover of the old 80s track (Puls[t]ar) by any chance? it was also done by scooter on the stadium techno experience

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

About Pulsar , i don't really know it's a track i ve collected into an old techno compilation bought ages ago.

Hi, I can't get this game. Could anybody give me link to this game, if it exist?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Hi Ramzes , if you mean by ' i can't get that game ' a W3O or W3O SE ( special edition ) for PC , they don't exist.
    In other hand if you want that we find you a link about W3OSE for playstation 1 : i can give you this from ebay
    May you can ask him if he can post you to russia ?

I'm already have XL version. I want to play in 3rd version, but I have a problem with it cause it's impossible to find this game in my country.
    Could you record game on blank cd and send by mail to me, if it possible? I give you my address.
    Last edited by Task; 12th May 2006 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Needless quote of immediately preceding post removed. Please read the guidelines.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

LOL? you're kidding, right? does the term 'piracy' ring any bells?

In my country one disc cost about 2$ ) Only piracy copy. But I have only 1 disc with black surface, that I buy in 1996 year. Now it's impossible to find licensed games ((( So I can't find w3o.

Law impotent in my country (((

...total ignore (((... nobody can't help me? useless forum (((

they're not ignoring you. you're asking for a pirate copy of a copyrighted game, and the laws in our country are not impotent. we could be prosecuted.

www.google.com

Its amazingly easy (now is that a good or a bad thing?).

Timezone
    GMT -6

I'm having problems with trying to get this game to work on ePSXe. I managed to make an ISO out of WO3SE and it'll get to the "Sony Entertainment of Europe" screen, then after that, it just gives me a black screen. Can anyone help me out. Feel free to contact me on AIM too (JohnnyGGXX666), I'd appreciate it.

PSN ID
    madwiperII

I am currently looking for a copy of 3se, however now that the 90s are over im out of luck! i dont like ebay very much, and places like play.com, and amazon dont sell it any more. i also need a fresh copy of 2097 as well

Timezone
    GMT + 10

Thanks for the tips guys, many years since I've played this fantastic game!
    Disappointed to learn I wont be able to submit any scores from this version
    but I've got it going well on my rig anyway. - It's great with the arcade stick!
    dwf_epsxe_wo3se_0000.jpg

Using "Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.8" with these settings:
    http://dwf.homeip.net/daworfizm/vide..._wo3se_gfx.jpg
    It looks like this:
    dwf_epsxe_wo3se_0001.jpg

Anyone interested in playing a few games online through Kaillera with me, PM or MSN (daworfizm@hotmail.com)
    Last edited by DaWorFizm; 19th November 2007 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Added Info

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Wellcome to the board DaWorFizm.
    Thx for infos , pics look great

I edited your set-up picture cause it was way too large to download for few of our members ( please check the rules from the forum : image max size = 50 kb )

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    phl0w

Nice, if only my 3se copy was working
    Unfortunately 2097 and 3 don't look as good.
    Btw, your screenshot shows 54.9fps. However, if I remember correctly 3se's physics are supposed to run @50fps. So locking at 50 would be right, not 200.