Thread: Is this a rare edition?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sorry if I didn't explain right what were the contents of the two manuals. The pictures are to blurry to notice, but if you look at the first manual there is a red space at the left bottom corner. In that red place it's written in white font "volume 1". Under that line it's written "english french german". The second manual has got a green space which says "volume 2" and at the bottom it's written "spanish italian dutch".

I remember that the standard european jewel cases were not available for a short period of time because they ran out of stock towards the end of 1995. During that time, the jewel cases were replaced by digipacks (cardboard boxes). Maybe the double cd boxes were used too for that period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobol
    During that time, the jewel cases were replaced by digipacks (cardboard boxes). Maybe the double cd boxes were used too for that period of time.
    That is exactly what happened.

I have the wipeout 3 soundtrack. Does anyone have the carboard box version? I also have the wipeout pure soundtrack(although I hope there are not two versions of that one as well!)
    Last edited by JABBERJAW; 16th February 2006 at 04:00 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 12

its not a special version to commemorate its release as a platinum title is it? i dont really know, i just saw all the silver and thought 'mmmm.....platinum...*drool*' just a suggestion - i dont really know.