Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite ship in Pure

Default Your favourite ship in Pure

I've maked a search, and I don't have found nothing like this .
    In this days I've taked back my PSP and I've start to fly again in the FX300 League.
    What's your favourite Pure's team?

My favourite one in Pure is Auricom, I use this beuatiful ship (I love its line) in tournaments, expecially in the fastest class.
    The favourite second one is Harimau, very cool, very good accelleration, very fast, perfect for time trial, but low shield, and this make a bit frustrated in Rapier/Phantom classes.

What's your choices in Pure?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc

Harimau nowadays, as it makes a good exit from every corner, nice and fast. Also good thrust and speed. The shield is a pain, but it's ok.

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

Assegai, Qirex then Puma 1. I used to use nothing but puma 1, but when I rediscovered Pure, I found it too slow.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Played Assegai for a long time but ended up using Goteki45 for most races, as it is not too agile, yet still not too bulky.

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Smile

Icaras, choice cuts... tasty!

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

its got to be zone

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-FLO View Post
    Icaras, choice cuts... tasty!
    I didn't think Icaras was in Pure.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

"Downloadable Content" is the answer here

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

I thought I had all the DLC. What pack was that/where can I get it?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

There's "Sticky Thread" in this forum that will answer all of your questions

holy ****

i looked a couple of days ago for a vehicle thread and didn't see any... but you made this one before i made mine venom... sorry! i did not intend to make a thread to compete with or void yours. perhaps they should be merged or something? sorry once again

current favourite = icaras. harimau, in spite of infectious colour scheme and light breezy controls, are a little unassuming to fly at the moment.

Timezone
    GMT + 8

Mine right now has to be Tigron, with Auricom being second. Both ships have a great balance between power and agility, and they look awesome, too

i've just done a few tournaments and tigron were very dominant, both as a ship to race with and as one of the opponents, other strong opponents were icaras and auricom, while harimau and goteki were useful to race as. assegai and piranha tended to do badly as opponents, while the puma and artist ships' performances varied. qirex and triakis nipped at the heels of the frontrunners. interested in online user performances now

willsgb13, sometimes I've tried Tigron and for me is a good ship in parameters+, I respect all the Tigron lovers but for me its aesthetics destroys all....probably because Tigron for me is one of the most useless ships that I've tried in Fusion (G-Tech is out of parameters, it is THE useless ship for excellence ): extremely high shield and dimensions, very great max speed but....'so ungovernable!
    But the Pure model is at another level of playing, this is true, and in a selection of high-shield models with a good handling at the same time, Tigron is one of the first choices, but I prefer Auricom .

haven't played fusion at length yet, only tried feisar and vanuber i think, or g-tech, so far... as for pure's fusion, it's totally cool if you don't like the tigron ship, i think it rocks personally but it is quite heavy duty, maybe a little overpowered. goteki is a nice balance of outstanding and moderate for a competitive but not blitzing ride, while icaras is just joyous rapid speed that's a little more manageable then the model in 3

as for opponent performance in tournaments, i've discovered that it's not really a case of some always being better then others, the performance actually seems to vary without much consistency (although icaras, klor, auricom and triakis seem to excel)

auricom is your favourite? it's got good stats and it's fast, but i can't seem to get to grips with it. actually enjoying qirex more right now, trying a few tournaments on rapier

AG Systems is the ship of choice for me at the moment. It's quite nice all round. However I do like using Goteki just because I'm a long term fan of the team since Wip3out.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

I always use Goteki in Pure`s versions!, the thrust at the start of the races are bloody awesome power!

So...yeah!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc

Been racing Harimau now. Very nice. I need that response in Pure.

laval....which is also spelled laval other way around.....yes its a real town
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    ehhh ...mah wha now 0,0?

Default are the so called "superships" bad

when i say bad i meen like....make u look like a noob because u need the better ships to get good times in the races and such or is it ok and ppl wont look down on you XD. if not...then my fave ship is icaras hands down.....if it is forget what u just read in the past line and replace with ( my fave ship is the Qirex hands down with the livery skin )
    Last edited by limited-velocity; 12th August 2009 at 08:13 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc

Nor Q(not U)irex or Icaras are superships in Pure. Triakis is the supership. Qirex may be, cause of some flaw in it, but it doesn't make you faster like with Triakis.