Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omega Videos

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

The only such sounds I heard wre the evil laugh from a face before the long droan of evil laughs from those things that look angrily at u.

Timezone
    GMT -8

The question is, could the camcorder have taken an external audio feed? Probably too much work with the y-connector and getting the right female/male conversion, and I'm sure you've already considered it, but it would have been cool to have the audio taken directly from the headphone jack, like a movie bootlegger

The R&D phase of the Mk1 PSP2PC was about 45 seconds, so that`ll have to wait for the next version I could have done it without too much drama, but it never occurred to me, to be honest.

PSN ID
    madwiperII

i just had a great idea on any new omega packs that could come out soon, instead of just lots of wierd things along the side of the track, it could be hullusinations of the other older wipeouts, for eg: you are goung along the track and you see dr angryman, curly and the fat cat. you know all of that kind of stuff...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

problem is, dr.angryman, amongst other icons, is courtesy of the Designers Republic, so you can't just put it in there without asking (=paying).

Oh and the fat cat is in there, look around on ubermall, I am sure you will spot it - TWICE!

I'm sure it's not THE fat cat, but it's probably a damn good impersonator.
    Anyway, I can only think of it appearing once...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

aah, you forgot about the section where you are going into the mouth of the second fat cat, ey?

PSN ID
    madwiperII

i wonder how much it would cost to buy dr angryman, quite alot i would expect!

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

Whose Dr. Angryman??? The Fat Cat with the fireworks wouldnt be too bad, except Sebenco Climb already has a fat cat "Lucky" which looks pretty similar.

PSN ID
    madwiperII

you dont know who dr angryman is? wow, here he is:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

Thats Dr. Angryman? Doesnt look too angry to me. I obviously dont know who he is as I dont have W3O.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

he's in 2097 too
    and check out http://www.thedesignersrepublic.com/

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

Aah, ok. I wasnt looking close enough in 2097 to seee him.

PSN ID
    madwiperII

at the beggining of 2097 in the video there is a massive neon sign of dr angryman with flashing eyes, i would like one of them to go on top of my house! (back on topic):

Timezone
    GMT -5

i miss curly....

ot... where do these maps fit in the wipeout pure world? all the orignal ones are in that terraformed island, right? are all the ones in the packs also on the island?

[edit] upon review of the vids, i'm gonna guess that the omega tracks go through some kind of amusement park... and yes, i belive that voice on 123 klan is curly...
    also.. do the omega packs come with new tunes? if so, what are they, and who made them..
    Last edited by exarkann; 6th December 2005 at 12:21 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

no new tunes. the only additional music we've been able to acquire has been by CoLD SToRAGE.

I like your amusement park idea... I figured it was just another neo-tronic kinda VR thing

Amusement park, i like your way of thinking

Timezone
    GMT -5

thanks.. i figure if the tracks can got through cities, mountains, and malls(omgthattrackisgreat) why not an amusement park? and i figure in the future, amusment parks would seem surreal to peoples like us, what with ag,and holograms and whatnot...

Timezone
    GMT -7

Those Omega tracks to me seem way to wonky to even be in the oddest of amusement parks. When I watch the Omega vids or pictures I think of what it looks like to an AG pilot who has been puffin a little to much of the magic dragon, if you catch my drift .True Omega may be VERY strange ,but they are cool and creative in their own little way and I wish the rest of the world would get to experience them too.
    Last edited by G0rT; 7th December 2005 at 03:26 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

the big sweepy split bit towards the end of paris hair is one of my favourite pieces of track in pure... just feels so like something out of wipeout or 2097