Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Downloads so far... (a complete list?)

Timezone
    GMT + 12

I read somewhere about Classic Pack 4 being relased in Japan on the 9th of December.
    Sorry can't remember the source.
    Also Coke has not finished its downloads yet either.
    There is another course and another menu design to come.
    http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/wipeout/coke.html
    Translate using:
    http://babelfish.altavista.com

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

Then we shall wait. I doubt the chances though, nobody else gets this. It might be a music pack and if not, wat will it contain?

Edito: :radar Looking on http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title.../download.html , I just saw that a Classic2 4 pack will come out, but wat is it? Most likely its a music pack containing Canada, Cairodrome, Messij and Operatique.

Edit again: The JP Classic2 3 was actually the music pack, 4 will have Vohl Square, Icaras and Icaras' skin. :wink:

Timezone
    GMT + 12

Next Coke download is out.
    Menu Graphic 5 and Special Course 2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

burn the 'designer'

PSN ID
    o_fluff

That looks like it's become F-zero, well done cocke, you've done it again...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

I wonder if there will be a pack that includes a coke-design of the HUD... maybe a small crown cap for the shield or a bottle for the turbo... that would fit into the whole coke-design - I would like it

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

Thumbs down

Naaaaawww. Then it wouldnt be WipEout PurE, it would be WipEout Coca-Cola.
    The pic of wat it looks like flying the Coke bottle ship is horrrendous. The only advantage is the rear having a round shape makes it look like a target marker. The new track is even worse than the old one.

Thank god i don't have the jap version and it's ****ed up Coke downloads
    The name Coca-Cola doesn't deserve to, and should never have been, associated with our beloved wipEout, same goes for the Puma branding on Euro Delta pack, though looks nothing like as bad as the Coke packs
    I can only hope the next wipEout will be more like it's original counterparts, less corporate bullshit, please

Timezone
    GMT -6

Wow 0_o, all that corprate stuff on the other two versions, and i was irriatated that they had content that we didn't and we didn't have something that they didn't. Maby i should be glad that i dont have the Jap or Euro versions.

PSN ID
    madwiperII

does anyone know where i can find a good cyber cafe with a wireless access point in and it has to be in england (weymouth town)

dunno but someone tell me where the guy who did the coke downloads lives so I can crash some kind of bus into him please. I dont even own jap pure and I want to stab my eyes out with biros in shock and disbelief....

PSN ID
    madwiperII

if i knew where he (or she for all we know...) was i would tell you with pride and support you all the way! (apart from the stabbing of the eyes! lol)

Talking Wipeout Pure: Coca Cola download pack

Can anyone tell me if the Cola-Cola downloads will be made available for the US & European versions of the game as I have seen shots of them & they look sweet (Excuse the pun!!!!)

Also a mate of mine recons that because I got a import copy of the game from the US it might not allow you to play wireless games with people who have european copies of the game. I was wonderin about this as there is no regional locking on games. It would be a bit retarded if this is true seeing as you are supposed to be able to play imports from any countrie on you PSP without chipping it, so why stop you playing wi-fi games with other people just because your game is an American version & there's is a European/Japanese version of the game.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! why cant they just keep things simple??? LOL

you must have the same version of the game to play on wi-fi. this has been covered in much earlier threads. i suggest you read ''Hellfire's'' complete FAQ for Pure:
    >
    *db.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/wipeout_pure_b.txt
    (link must be copied & pasted minus the * at the front as direct linking is blocked)
    >

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default New download for EU wipEout

Hi everyone.

Another in-game ad for your eu version of wipEout purE:
    http://www.scifitv.fr/psp/ (bottom of the page)

This is only yet another version of the Khara Descent track, branded with the Sci-Fi new TV channel design, as well as a new skin.

So it's just worth ten medals more.

Btw, I can't get any pics after getting the gold medals, does anyone get them or were they too lazy to create any?

Timezone
    GMT -5

Oh yes, this is exactly what people want - TWO iterations of the Khara Descent Flash Time Trial to overcome in order to get all gold medals

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

wouldn't it be cool if the list woudn't be just a image but a real list with links to the different downloads (especially because there're a few you can't find on the "normal" pages)?

... btw: looks a bit stupid to me that Sony is giving away tracks as advertisments for different firms. One per country is ok IMO (even when I don't like it) - but one and the same track in 1000 different versions looks like Sony really just want to make profit and they don't give a damn about how it looks like for the consumers...

well, of course. what else would the goal of a commercial corporation be?

Quote Originally Posted by guillaume
    Btw, I can't get any pics after getting the gold medals, does anyone get them or were they too lazy to create any?
    There was a problem with the original Delta Pack, it has now been rectified meaning you will have to download the Pack again, you will not lose any gold medals already obtained and the artwork/pics will now work for you
    Last edited by Dominator; 15th December 2005 at 03:45 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I wish!

I downloaded the us delta packs once again 10 minutes ago, and I still can't see the tournament artworks (but they work fine on the eu wipeout).

I downloaded the sci-fi pack a second time as well, and I still can't see any artwork.

boo hoo me

Anyone, any idea?