Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Downloads so far... (a complete list?)

Default Downloads so far... (a complete list?)

:roll: I think I'm relatively up to date but just want to confirm that (until later on today) this is the FULL downloadables list???

Classic2 has started to come out in japan as of last week. 1 of 3 or 4
    Also apparently a new coke pack is out in the next 12 hours or so

what is EU gamesradar?

It's a skin

This thread should be pinned and updated regularly.

Updated to reflect corrections.... ( : yet more needed)

Can we confirm the above is correct and up to date.... Dogg?

Well I think someone said Classic 2 was out today for EU. Other than that, it seems complete. Nice list! Good resource to have for the curious and the completists.

guys i live in australia and i have all the EU packs except gamesradar, where can i get that one?

PSN ID
    damonhill0

You can go here: http://www.yourpsp.co.uk/psp/psp.htm...t&locale=en_gb to download it. You'll need to be registered with wipeoutpure.com to download it though.

thank you

EDIT: i cant download the pack i log in and click download and then it says download accepted and has a java applet with a cross in the corner, i am using firefox.

help me please

Dunno if anyone's posted this yet (which is why I'm not starting a new thread), but according to PS2 magazine ad, Omega is out on 11th November...

Oooooooooooooo, cool! - can't wait

can some one help me i cant download the gamesradar pack, i log in and click download and then it says download accepted and has a java applet with a cross in the corner, i am using firefox.

jscinoz, please do not duplicate your own posts. you already made this same request earlier today. not only that, but it was in this same thread only three posts back. duplicating the post in a single thread or in multiple threads will not increase your chances of getting a reply and is wasteful of the other members' reading time. please consider other members when posting.

Quote Originally Posted by jscinoz
    can some one help me i cant download the gamesradar pack, i log in and click download and then it says download accepted and has a java applet with a cross in the corner, i am using firefox.
    Check that you have the latest version of Java (go to www.Java.com to update). Make sure your security settings allow you to run the Java application. Make sure your PSP is connected and set to USB mode.

CC

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

emmm... I've got almost all downloads here sometime or the other, andd have tried all my MSDs but my WOP doesnt find any downloads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means I get no Tigron, VanUber, Goteki45, Icaras, odd sponsered Al-Vaskei or Quantax, Staten Park, Exostra Run, Ubermall, Sebenco Peak, Odessa Keys, Altima 7, Porta Kora, Vohl Square, Anulpha Pass, Koltiwa, Iridia, Khara Descent and no team skins.

Imagine everyone else on WOZ talking about Icaras and Khara Descent laptimes and u being the only one to not have this stuff.

head

Timezone
    GMT -5

What version of the Wipeout UMD do you have, and what version of the download packs? They are NOT region interchangeable, after all.

EDIT: The thought occurs that depending on where you live, you might have inadvertently purchased the KOREAN version. Check on the back of the box, if it says "Zone 3", it's NOT compatible with ANY currently available download packs.

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

Yeah, it says Zone 3 alright. So I went to wipeoutpure.com and got the Korean "UCKS" downloads. And in my saved data, it shows up as "corrupted data". That means that downloads r pouring in for the other regions but SCE is giving one region corrupted data????

My PSP is a black 1000 with a Region 3 UMD, a Sandisk 512MB MSD and system software version 2.50 for PSP-1000. I get the downloads from wipeoutpure.com or yourpsp.com and restart immediately after disconnecting the USB.

Timezone
    GMT -5

The Korean version is not compatible with either US, Japan or Euro contents. You will have to wait for Korean download content, should it ever be released. I checked out the Korean section of wipeoutpure.com, but there were no downloads available...

Either that or break down and buy an import version. Considering that the Euro version will get an exclusive Omega league, that sounds like your best bet.