Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6 months of pure goodness eh?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Sven-RIT

When will this content start to be fed to the public? I need to know how soon to get a memory stick...

Not sure when the content will be released, but the Memory Stick that comes with the PSP would be good for the first few months worth of downloads.

By the sounds of it the content isn't going to fit on one memory stick. The default size Sony should bundle them or (sell alongside) PSPs should at least be 128MB.

32MB won't get anyone far in terms of using the machine to exploit its multimedia capabilities (game saves, photos, MP3s, video-encoding etc)

Got my 128 on LOCK. Or rather, it's in the mail. $27 @ newegg.com (SanDisk) wasn't too bad. Basic memory card prices. Here's hoping for some DLC this week.

...Maybe...?

PSN ID
    Axellink

Oh yeah, I forgot about fusion, maybe cause i proper hated it. But yeah the 32mb standard mem card is not good enough. 64mb as standard should have been chosen, dammit SONY!!!

I purchased a 512 Sandisk from http://www.zipzoomfly.com for 65$

[Anyone Not In North America and Hasn't Imported A PSP Shouldn't Read Beyond Here]

It should arrive on Thursday along with my PSP, WOP, THUG2, and Lumines.

Thursday will be a marvelous day!!!!

[I told you]

:

-DD

PSN ID
    Thruster2097

got my PSP and 512mb card confirmed for thursday.
    It truly will be a great day, second only until the day I get PurE, that is

COME ON PURESDAY!

Thrusty,

When are you getting Pure? Have you downloaded that Xlink software yet? If not, you should, that way we can get a WipeoutZone race-a-thon going!

-DD

><

Shouldn't have read. Why did I leave it so late?

PSN ID
    Thruster2097

I think my PurEsday could be the 28th or 29th march, depending on how fast UPS are nowadays

Havent downloaded xlink yet because i'm a bit unsure about what equipment I need and how to connect it all, but once I get my psp to play around with, I will look a bit further into it.
    A wipeoutzone room, or a race-a-thon would be a fantastic idea! All you respectable pilots have the pleasure of my company at vector, venom, maybe flash.
    Rapier and Phantom... I'll have to see what my "brother" is upto....
    Speaking of which, where is jmoid? PMIA? Hope not.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

The PSP's from http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?cat...oducts_id=2979 are Japanese region 2 right? I hope they are because if so, come to daddy!!

Is that the price you pay? would there be a customs charge on top of that?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Assagai, I don't know about packaging and shipping costs for PSPs at Lik-Sangs, but PlayAsia has them cheaper, which is why I ordered mine there yesterday. And yeah, they have Japanese models.

Ben

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

OFF TOPIC: G'kyl, you're near your 1000 post mark 8O , just one more, and u'll be their!!!! Congrats in advance....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

@ G'Kyl:
    Congrats! You're a member as long as I am and you've broken the 1000. Wow! 8O

A real wiper!

he and Chill post more times per day than i do, and i'm a moderator!

a real wiper is one that actually says something in their posts. [glances nervously at his own 3484 post count and moves away whilst posters and readers decide who is whom or what. ]

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Errr, thanks. Let's get back on-topic though, it actually feels uneasy to get mentioned for your freaky high post count. Hmm, but zargz hit the 4-digit-mark just a little earlier than me, ha! ;-)
    I have to say though, stats are a cool thing to have, somehow I like them. Which is one reason I got quite excited about reading the kind of information Pure gives its players. :-)
    Oh, and by the way; Lance, for once you are wrong. Your daily average is actually considerably higher than mine. :-)

Ben

edit by Lance [to avoid raising his own post count any higher]: your rate of posting over the last several months is higher than mine; the average shown for me reflects the first few months of the existence of the new forum, during which my average was over 8 posts per day and briefly peaked at just over 9 per day. currently both you and Chill post more than i do, although i am being forced by the influx of new members to edit a hell of a lot. admittedly, in the last 2 or 3 weeks, that huge overall increase of posts by all members has probably caused my own rate to rise beyond that of the previous year, though my percent of the total is dropping for the same reason. [note that our member, 'Concept', is currently averaging 16 posts per day, but has just recently joined, which tends to generate a high rate whilst trying to catch up on all topics.][and just for the hell of it, i checked your number of posts today: 16 by 22:21 GMT. now i'll check mine. hm... 8. that's probably a lot less then than the edits and deletions i've done today.]

PSN ID
    o_fluff

I'm just amaze how many Chill has posted - Hes a Phantom poster and im just Venom...

comment by Lance: ah, but that is not so; you are already Phantom ranked as well, at 302 posts. but in any case, the question to ask of ourselves is ''am i really saying anything substantial in my posts or am i just bloating my count with meaningless spam?'' actually saying something is the hard part for some people.
    [btw, there is a post number rank even beyond the one (Ultimate Wiper) (boy, there's an ironic commentary in thEre somewhere!) that i currently have. ]

Comment by Moby: well you learn something every day eh?

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

ops: I honestly didn't know that I posted so much compared to others!!! Mabye I'm more of a freak than I think I am. Mabye I type on this site sleep walking : . G'kyl's right, it does make us un-easy. [lol, i didn't know I had become a phantom pilot!!!] ops: Well, I guess it depends how much you look at it, right now I could be kinda proud, but for what? Thinking of a lot of things to say? I look up to those who have a really good reason for posting each and every post, not just tons, like me.
    btw: about the topic, I love the stats!!! They are so close together, it will always seem competitive. A lot of things on Pure, believe it or not, I have thought of. For example, the action the weapon icon takes when you pick up one, it prints downword (don't know if you noticed it, but it sure seems like it came right out of my head)!!!!! And don't let me get started on the tracks in the clouds and around buildings and such, during sunrise!!!! I thought about a lot of elements in Pure, and it seem like someone literally secretly drained my brain out in the middle of the night to make this game, though I don't really believe that, it just makes me crazy!!!!!!!! 8O So, since I have fantasyzed about this so much to come up with these things and this type of Wipeout art, I believe very much that the Wipeout team has done just the same, Congrats!!!! I got what I've dreamed of [ya, gettn' to crazy again, I'll stop]. :wink:

comment by Lance [who again avoids bumping up his post count by doing it here instead of making a separate post]:
    Logan, if you read back over this post of yours, you see why the name 'Chill' does not fit your personality. possibly you should have picked 'Hyper'? or 'Shotgun'?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Lance: Just a thought that came to my mind... II'd actually prefer it if you made a new entry every time instead of editing the respective posts. I don't think you should worry about your count, but the thing is that EDITs can easily be overlooked and make reading through threads quite difficult, for me anyway.

Oh, and I'd been pretty sure you've posted more than any other person during the entire last year...interesting. OK, let's drop that in favour of something important. :)

Ben

but we love stat! stats are important!
    i'm pretty sure that i have not posted more than you in the last year. and the stats are there to search for, but i don't have the time and inclination to search for a year's worth. it is clear, though, that Chill has posted more than anyone else during the time he has been a member. while during the 1 year you have been a member you have posted approximately the same total number of times as zargz did in 3 years, but anyway... er, we had a topic?

another reason i sometimes reply in edits is to avoid breaking the flow of the actual topic to an even greater degree.