Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6 months of pure goodness eh?

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

OFF TOPIC:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancy dudel
    Logan, if you read back over this post of yours, you see why the name 'Chill' does not fit your personality. possibly you should have picked 'Hyper'? or 'Shotgun'?
    I think I'm just like this because of Pure, I'm really excited!!!! 8O But once I get it, and get used to it, just like any other Wipeout, I think you will be able to see my personality. Right now I'm just so busy, I feel I should be busy on the computer as well as in actual life, to, u know, even them out, but I can't help it, I just love Wipeout!! Oh, I had just noticed the use of explanation points (!!!!!!!!) by me, haha. Mabye I shouldn't shout so much, ya? It's just the rush of Wipeout that take over my hands at the keyboard. :wink: But believe me, once I get things in order and get Pure, I'll probably feel more settled. I just seem to get a rush whenever thinking about Pure, or in that case, any Wipeout (except for mabye Fusion). Don't worry, this Wipeout in me can wear off sooner and later, and then I can be more human, but for now, Pure Pure Pure!!!!

Downloadable content

here is the 'thing' until official information is released I'd be wary of the rumours, especially file size rumours which are yet to be confirmed.

All I can say is that there will be
    new music
    new skins for the front end
    new ships
    new tracks

Talk of the content already being on the disk is bullshit, for starters the American disks are out there and the down load stuff is still being worked on !

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Thanx for the clarification, Colin. It's nice to eliminate posted space as soon as possible, and be directed correctly.
    btw: As for the name, I am thinking around Chill, that it would be kinda cool to have Hype Flight or something like that for my name!!!

comment by Lance: in my own experience, i've found it easier just to use my real name and let my character define and display itself, whatever it is. whether your name is Abraham Lincoln or P-Diddy, it is your character which defines the way your name is perceived, and how well you are thought of, not the other way around.