Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top end speed...

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

I know we're back off topic, but to give a comment, I think we should just add in the Pure tables even though it'll have a sight and all, because this site is important not to just that game, but to the whole series (also including the series in the future), and I think this statement should be reputated, as a team. Just a thought. :wink:

Chill: Even if Rob is willing to add them i think it is a good idea to wait a bit for the Pure tables so players can master the game and then compete, i also think that maybe there will be offical tables at the games official site, and the fact that if the tables were put up now we would really have a flood, in many aspects.

you know i think you got your nick the other way around, you shouldnt be "Chill" your should be called "Quick Wick" or something (hey that would make a nice pilot name!)

(just kidding)

PSN ID

Yes, I know we should give everyone time, but I honestly thought we had some kind of name to live up to (and if it's too much work, no problem), I thought I'd just add my thoughts into the piggy bank. By the way, the official site table thing, I think I included that into the last post, if u noticed.

btw: Quick Wick??!!!!!! 8O Now I'm confused. Hey, I chill when I comment on things. I just chill and comment. : Nothing you can see through the computer screen, but it's what's inside me that counts. I'm just laid back, and I love Wipeout at the same time. I feel like we're all chilln', not just me. Kinda why it's my name, to remind everyone that we're just chilln' about Wipeout, kinda cool if you think about it.

he called you Quick Wick because you're very very excitable, and don't really chill when you post.

tables for Pure: it was Sony's position on Fusion that tables for that new game should only be on the official site. [and Fusion turned out not to have good record-keeping in the game, anyway.]. probably they will pursue the same policy with Pure, so i suspect that we will not see records for Pure on the WZ for a long time

PSN ID
    infoxicated

I intend to do them - I don't quite know what the official site has in that regard, but I'll be putting Pure tables on here for definite.

YAAAAYY
    they're bound to better than the official ones because they can be tailored to your and our wants

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

Great news!
    too bad I won't have a psp or pure for months to come

Praeterea censeo autopilotum esse delendam

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Cool, I was hoping we'd get the tables here Nice one foxxy

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Quote Originally Posted by zargz
    Great news!
    too bad I won't have a psp or pure for months to come
    Same here - I have the game, well, an american disc, but I don't have a PSP to play it on and I cant justify importing one when I'm in the process of buying a house.

Ah well, at least I might have the tables ready for when the Euro version rolls around.

PSN ID

Me too!!!!!!! Nice to see someone that may not pass me up!! :wink:

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

with some luck if i happen to be in thailand in a month or two I'll probly pick up a jap psp if they are cheaper than they'll be here in euroLand!

Praeterea censeo autopilotum esse delendam

PSN ID
    TearsToShreds

Here's my opinion as to why there are no speed changes... Because, basicly, if they would make WipEout even faster, it wouldn't attract any casual gamers, because they'll probably think its too hard. WipEout even faster? It would be cool, but very hard though.

uhum i got 273 at p-mar-project with the icaras craft (rapier).
    i dont know if it was a bug
    But it didnt showed random figures it just dropped off when i flew over (against) the wall.

its the PAL version i think (i left it in my caravan *damn*) :roll: