Thread: The STINKLEROY FU Lockdown WO HD OLD Timers GG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Default The STINKLEROY FU Lockdown WO HD OLD Timers GG

I've been in contact with Stinkleroy recently, and due to a pre existing health condition, she hasn't been able to be vaccinated against Covid.

That has left her as a virtual hermit, and that is not good for the mind set.

SO, I thought, why not get her smiling by having a old time Wipeout HD GG, like the old AVALON GG's KANAR used to organize , with the old crew [or anybody new that is reading this is welcome] that used to race online when WO HD was the go via the PS3, and we all conversed via numerous chat forums....come on, you remember those days don't you?

The thought is, to have a Online GG that ONLY races the old WO HD/FURY tracks......nothing against 2048, but prefer we race like the old times.

No date set as yet, need to see interest show by others to do that.

I hadn't picked up a controller to play Wipeout in nearly 2.5 years until a week ago....gradually getting my chops back....I can beat ELITE class pretty easily on most tracks [Modesto you BASTARD], so I haven't completely lost the touch thankfully.

Anyone interested in having one hell bang Wipeout online fest like years ago, when we had multiple rooms, and a waiting list to join, just post your interest.

Those who used to be part of the OLD WOHD AVALON GG, Please try to get others that used to be part of it to join out for those GG, it should be a blast.

""Let's Be Friends"
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 26th August 2021 at 08:50 PM.

I'm not brilliant at Wipeout, but count me in!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

PS3 you mean? (Nevermind) Not played wipeout for months!! Yeah l'm in. Hope cat doing alright

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Sounds great. I'm in! I can reach out to mannemily too and get one more Icaras pilot signed up.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

I am fully invested in racing with you awesome people again, it's been too long. Also someone has gotta represent Piranha ^^
    I'll post around to gather more interest.

PSN ID
    Solarxetic-

Count me in for this! Very interested indeed! Would be awesome to see everyone again! 😄

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Finally I'm able to post again, some weird tec problem that has had me in a constant loop with the forum software asking me to log in, when I'm already logged in....go figure.

I've messaged Stinkleroy and her partner AnErare, who old timers would probably know from the tracks as well, but have yet to get a reply.....they don't seem to be online much ATM.

I had messaged stin-wz to PM message Hellfire about my log in problem, but apparently Hellfire hasn't visited his own forum in over a year anyway it seems to have sorted itself out, stin told me he is going away for a week [probably with Golf clubs in hand] so this GG won't be happening this month at least.

I'll post back when some sort of date has been scheduled.....practice, practice, practice in the mean time

PSN ID
    stin_wz

lol, l'm still here but no golf clubs cos me and my wife are going away to Manchester to see Rocky Horror Picture Show on Saturday night!

Glad you're back again blackwiggle!

stevie 😊