Thread: The Universe of WipEout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    taucentauri

Default The Universe of WipEout

Wow. It's been a very, very long time since I last saw this forum. So, why, you may ask, have I returned? Well, I managed to dig out my old PSVita a couple of weeks ago, and while playing WipEout Pulse, I recalled all the little backstories and fanfictions I'd written over the years for the game's lore. Particularly, I remember reading up on keg_11 and Synergy2048's 'shared universe' of sorts, and thought today, why not create my own? Inspired both by the works of those before me and the ramblings of my childhood past self, I created this spreadsheet detailing the championship winners of AG racing throughout the many years and forms it has weathered.

Championship Standings 2048-2215 (sorry, can't remember how to hyperlink)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I'll be back with some more stories from the Championships' long history, hopefully. Enjoy.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

I'll be looking forward to your writing

PSN ID
    taucentauri

Having an issue with the site right now, getting an Internal Server Error every time I try to post. Hm.

EDIT: this seems to be an error specifically with pasting in my first piece of writing... there can't be a character limit, so I wonder what the problem is.