Thread: Retro Gamer covers wip3out 2097!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    heavy6532

Post Retro Gamer covers wip3out 2097!

I'm not sure if this has been covered already but in this months retro gamer they've covered the making of 2097. It's a really good insight to how the game was developed and has some good artwork too. If anyone is interested I can take pictures of the content (8 pages in total!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Heavy; 14th March 2016 at 01:15 AM.

nu9get Guest

yes please! YES i'll love you for this

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

I just looked at my local B&N for this. They still have the issue with Star Wars on the cover. Really don't want to miss this issue...

PSN ID
    heavy6532

Apologies for not replying back, totally forgot I posted this :/ I will try and get the pictures up by tomorrow!

Hi Heavy, do you still plan on posting the article ? Iam really keen on reading it. Wipeout 2097 is my favourite ever game !

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I picked up a copy on the way home from work today, it's a 7 page write up that goes in quiet a bit of detail about both the original wipeout and 2097 [I had to laugh when I read the reason of why 2097 was called wipeout XL in the USA ].

I've just scanned the article into 8 PDF pages, total file size is 49mb, which is too big to post as a attachment unfortunately, plus since the magazine is still in circulation, I don't want to bring any possible copyright problems to the forum.... I was going to offer to send them individually as attachments in PM's, but after just trying it seems I can't [no option for attachment in PM's .... must be a forum settings issue, as I'm pretty sure we used to be able to do this ]
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 2nd May 2016 at 07:44 AM.