Thread: BallisticNG - Screenshots (large images)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    VacuusVocis

That's fantastic! Looks like you have the idea down perfectly. Particularly liking the engine grooves and the underside of the nose.

I'm not exactly sure how to tackle the underside of the twin nose-cone of my own one. There's only instances of pure single, dual or tri-hull designs in HD. So I'm finding the fusion a difficult design to work around, but the challenge is there

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Guys, don't make me remade the Hyperion I've already have one unfinished project. And the HD Tenrai looks goood! As Thane said, I love those engine grooves.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

So how's it going with HD remakes? Especially with Caliburn. I've seen bigsnake's clay model on youtube and it looks really good.
    I've started working on the Hyperion as well, but it will be more like HD Fury remake. But it's going so slow, I just don't know how to model things without knowing how they look like I have to make up things in process and it's slowing me down. And it also really frustrates me.

PSN ID
    VacuusVocis

Oh, I'm working on the nose section right now, not too much progress since last time though so far, the shape is hard to get right.

I'm having the same problem Mega, it's quite tough to get the right inspiration xD

EDIT: I have no idea how to work the image attachments when they play up. Here's direct links to the images.
    Pic #3
    Pic #4
    Pic #5
    Pic #6
    Last edited by Thane Corrigan; 22nd January 2016 at 11:55 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

The attachments are not working Just paste URL of images, this is "large images" thread so it should be fine.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

@Thane: Nice, I like the front part, the fins especially. And may I have a little question, does Sketchup have some kind of render engine?
    I basically have the cockpit done, it's been pretty difficult to make, horrible topology on that one, but I'm still pretty pleased with it. It's better than the original Hyperion or maybe even the models from game.

PSN ID
    VacuusVocis

From the looks of things, the only rendering engines available for SketchUp are 3rd party plug-ins.

To be perfectly honest though, it's not a feature I would use in SketchUp, considering I only build in there and then export the models to Blender for any flashy visual purposes.