Bohh dutch politics :/

Cya all in 3 days

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Checked my equipment and everything is working so far:
    • Saturn with both WipEouts,
    • PS2 with W3SE and NegCon,
    • PS3 with HD/Fury online, and
    • PSP with Pure and Pulse. (in that order)
    I'm in no shape at all. Caught LsDre and Mad online 2 hours ago after not having played HD for ...2 years or even longer - just wanted to check everything is still working. Need to revisit all the tracks to get a feeling again at least on that game.

@DreamerX: give a time and place of your arrival and we'll pick you up.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Thanks for the races yesterday: LsDre86, Red_Ricky_ and Thorinx. Last week I came across LsDre86 too and we had some races. For me it was two years ago that I played HD / Fury too. Rusty as can be, yesterday I was slowly getting warm, the slower speed classes are very difficult for me in my Ag-systems, so swichted to Icaras, that was so much better. When we finally sped up to phantom I felt more comfortable and could give a better fight.

I talked to LsDre86 and Cipher and they are coming around 16:00 hours at your place AmigoJack.

Red_Ricky_ is not able to come and I also text a message to the mobile phonenumber of Dreamerx, but he did not reply yet.

Only two nights now

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MiKuDev

Guys, I'm extremely sorry. Unfortunately I'm unable to go this time. Sorry for telling you this so late. For the last moment I thought I will be able to make it somehow. There are few things that are blocking me. I'm unable to take Thursday and Friday off at work... also money are also the issue. I've had few unplanned expenses during last few months and I need to save...

@Mad-Ice I've changed mobile phone number around 3 years ago and I didn't recieved your message - sorry

Have a great time during convention guys

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Gnah, too bad you can't come. But now we know, that's good as well.

Then everybody will arrive by car, and everybody will be here on thursday already. Sounds like the smallest convention ever, but we seem to even get one TV per player (LsDre, Cipher, Mad, Rennfisch, me... that just leaves i.e. Flint without TV - I have an analogue TV, but the HD/Fury display is stretched thru it, as if you'd stretch 16:10 to 4:3). But as right now we also have one PS3 less than persons it fits again. However: LsDre wrote he could also bring additional PS3s and TVs, so if Rennfisch/Flint are two persons bringing only 1 TV and 1 PS3 but want to play both, then we could solve this easily using arithmetics.

Cipher's additional router is important, as we need an additional one. And whoever got it: a LAN cable is never wrong to bring.

As I said to others: if you're nearing my house and you spot a chance to park your car on the lane: do it. It should relax a bit during the weekend, tho, and you don't have to pay anywhere. I said "lane" because all parking spots off the street are private ones, which is usually also indicated as such. At least one spot is free directly near the entrance of my house - first come first serve. Either call me when you're in front of the house or just ring the bell.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

hey amigo, could you plz pm me your exact address, it seems to be that i get my free days. i could attend on thursday, and bring ps4, ps3 x2, pstv x2, psvita and monitor and ethernet cable...
    when is the best time to arive? 16.00? or earlier or later
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 20th July 2016 at 01:32 AM.

PSN ID
    DIXI200

Special greeting to all the boys of "FRANKFURT" meeting and fun for everyone UP

Timezone
    GMT + 1

@Dreamerx: that's too bad. Now you have make sure you will be there next year. Take care matey.

@JFthebestJan: great that you are going to attend. Looking forward to meet you.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    LevitatingFatMan/LsDre86

Since jan brings 2 tv's and an extra ps3 is it needed for me to bring additional tv's/ps3?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

at j.666: i bring just one pc monitor, sry.
    - ps3 x2
    - pstv x2
    - psvita x1
    - ps4 x1
    - LAN cable x1

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    LevitatingFatMan/LsDre86

Ahh ok, just called my bro for that extra ps3 but he's in france atm with no spare key somewhere around me, so the extra ps3 is off. I can however bring an extra monitor. Not a very big one 22 inch. Cya all tommorow

PSN ID
    Thorinx

@Jan: Sent my address.

@Dre: Since neither Rennfisch nor Flint replied just decide on your own. I mean: just do what you're able and what you want to do. I guess we have to make 2 division either way, and that would not require a TV for everyone in parallel.

@all: I'll be there at 16:00 o'clock tomorrow, maybe even a bit earlier. That's because I'll directly come from work. I wonder if anyone will already wait and spot me.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hi everyone,

A small update: yesterday everybody arrived around 16:30. Apple-Guy-Cipher was the first to arrive and LsDre and I drove together from Utrecht, the Netherlands. Directly followed by Jfthebestjan, Rennfisch and Flint. We immediately had great fun getting to know eachother. Almost forgot to eat. Around 20:00 we arranged a nice set-up for the PS3's and screens. AmigoJack has a very nice appartement with enough room for everyone to game and sleep.

Wipeout HD Fury Tournament results from last night are:

Apple-Guy-Cipher 169
    LsDre86 132
    Mad-Ice 125
    Jfthebestjan 119
    AmigoJack 76
    Rennfisch 41
    Flint 23

So for the first night it already was great fun and fighty races. C y'all later, greetz Mad-Ice
    Last edited by Mad-Ice; 23rd July 2016 at 03:41 PM.

PSN ID
    DIXI200

Greetings to all participants ... All right Alex?

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Thanks DIXI200

We are still having great fun here! Yesterday we were slowly waking up and went to the city centre of Frankfurt. Walked around in the city and along the river. Then we went to AmigoJack's place to practise some Pure. Afterwards we went to a nice Thai restaurant and had a very nice meal.

Then the Tournament of Pure started and Dre, Rennfisch and Flint agreed on Flash for their own tournament. Apple-Guy-Cipher, Jfthebestjan, AmigoJack and I went for phantom. All 28 tracks in ad-hoc mode. Crazy races with so much fun.

Results:

Mad-Ice 224
    AmigoJack 131
    Apple-Guy-Cipher 129
    Jfthebestjan 114
    Flint 64
    Rennfisch 54
    LsDre 42

So for the averages I divided all the points from HD/FURY by 24 and all the points from Pure by 28. This way you will get an honest balance between games. This will give you the average points per track per game which leads into the following results:

Mad-Ice 13,21
    Apple-Guy-Cipher 11,65
    Jfthebestjan 9,03
    AmigoJack 7,85
    LsDre 7
    Rennfisch 3,64
    Flint 3,25

More updates later. Now we are going out for dinner and will be back for the Pulse Tournament tonight.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

FYI; WipeoutCon is AWESOOOOMMMEEEE!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

It so is Cipher

Yesterday we stayed around the appartement. We only went out in the morning for coffee and bread and in the evening for a nice Italian meal.

We talked and played PS1 Wipeout, trained some Pulse for the tournament and some HD/FURY because we can

For the tournament we met Jfthebestjan via ad-hoc party PS3 to connect our Psps. The Pulse warm-up races started very intense with some weapons off races on Talons Junction White. So close with Jfthebestjan, Apple-Guy-Cipher, AmigoJack and I. Finally Jfthebestjan got the fastest time in the qualification, well done Jfthebestjan.

Rennfisch, Flint and LsDre agreed on doing the Pulse tournament in Flash speed class, because they had so much fun with Flash in Pure too. Rennfisch kicked both men in Pulse, well done Rennfisch.

Results from last night Pulse tournament :

Mad-Ice 186
    Jfthebestjan 145
    AmigoJack 103
    Apple-Guy-Cipher 95
    Rennfisch 65
    LsDre 41
    Flint 37

The Final results of this year's EWC consist of HD/FURY, PURE and PULSE are:

Mad-Ice 20,96
    Apple-Guy-Cipher 15,61
    Jfthebestjan 15,07
    AmigoJack 12,14
    LsDre 8,71
    Rennfisch 6,35
    Flint 4,79

Thank you all for being here in Frankfurt and thanks to everyone who has been following this thread.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Hope everyone got home safe!

A big thanks to our host AmigoJack for allowing us to stay at his apartment and organising everything together with Mad-Ice!!
    Also thank you everyone who was there, i had a really great time, was a blast!! Miss you guys already

Best Event Ever!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Rennfisch / dieBeulenpest

Finally we also arrived at home after nearly 4 hours driving. The traffic jam was killing me!

It was a great convention, hope to see you next year!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    FlintFandango or RennFlint or Flint Fandango (PS4)

Yes, we finally arrived!

First of all, I want to thank AmigoJack for providing his apartment and all the management during the convention!
    The convention itself was great fun and I was really delighted to have met all the participants in real life. All of you are amiable people and great contenders as well!
    We had a lot of fun together, so I hope we can get up another convention in the future!