Thread: European Wipeout Convention 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Yeah you are right Michael, it's just hard to commit without knowing where we will be going Hope you are well though!

I think it was 2010 when eL brought all of those monitors, I journeyed back to CDG airport with him and that huge suitcase and had to witness him trying to chat up the check in lady to try and get some money off of the extra weight baggage lol. His charms failed but it was a valiant effort! Good times

Matthijs, good to hear you've been busy and that your family are doing great I'm gonna look up Scale racing so I know what you are talking about hehe, but impressive that you are doing so well at it My I can't believe Jonathan is an SSX player, I'm proud for you friend

Anywhere in NL would be the preferred destination for us, Amsterdam would be great especially since I've never been! Seen Schiphol airport many times but never actually seen the city if you can believe that. Why don't you put it to a vote then it can be decided by all?

Edit - Dre I just saw your post from before and I checked out the ferry to Hoek van Holland, sadly it runs from Essex which is miles away from us (we are up north) and it would most likely be a lot cheaper for us to fly, that would have been one awesome road trip though and thanks for offering
    Last edited by stinkleroy; 6th October 2015 at 11:19 PM.

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Ice View Post
    Hello all you boys and girls! I'd like to take you to the inside world. It's quite irregular place to be, but never fear, you're safe with me.
    Well, maybe.

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Ice View Post
    you're safe
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmadSmartAlex View Post
    Well, maybe.
    Your mileage may vary, but in the past each of us amplified safety for the whole group.

Ah, stinkleroy - that's also ages ago, sadly. I will enjoy every single one seeing again, no matter who. Plus the new ones. Seriously, I can't remember one guy who I even tended to dislike.

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

Matthijs had used some song lyrics I recognised to open his post, so I was finishing the line for him.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Lol @ MSSA. Indeed lyrics from PRIMUS!

@ everyone: AmigoJack and I will sort out the location very soon so we can start planning.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    LevitatingFatMan/LsDre86

Amsterdam, frankfurt, paris, l dont care. Atm l'm the greatest WO fan that excists l think... l will be there and l pick everyone up that is on my route

PSN ID
    DIXI200

Wonderful initiative ... I like to think that I could be there
    I visited the Netherlands .. but many years ago, I'd love to go back with my wife.
    Paris and Frankfurt do not know, could be a good opportunity.
    There is a long time to organize, look to know the location