PDA

View Full Version : Sony wants to shutdown Playstation mobile?

Dylan061997
12th March 2015, 10:24 PM
I'm not a playstation mobile user but for users read this -> http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-plans-to-shut-down-playstation-mobile/1100-6425849/

slimjim
15th March 2015, 08:03 PM
thats typical after recently getting a sony phone lol thanks for posting although it makes sense with the arrival of PS now

Ace3000
17th March 2015, 11:27 AM
I have just received an email from Sony, as I'm sure a lot of you have:

PlayStation Mobile will cease to distribute content after 15 July 2015

PlayStation Mobile will stop distributing content after 15 July 2015. After 10 September 2015 you’ll no longer be able to make in-app purchases or re-download PlayStation Mobile content you’ve already purchased. The “PlayStation Mobile for Android” application will also no longer be available for download after 10 September 2015.

Don’t worry, you can keep playing all the PlayStation Mobile content you’ve bought already – you just need to activate your devices by 10 September 2015.

Here’s how to activate your devices and keep playing your purchased content:

Between 10 April 2015 and 10 September 2015, simply start up your PSM content on the devices you want to keep playing on, and make sure your device is connected to the network.

Activation takes place automatically, and up to three compatible devices can be activated.

Please remember that if you deactivate your device again after 10 September 2015 you won’t be able to play your PSM content again.

If you want to keep playing on PlayStation®Vita, you can also activate your device by performing the steps below between 10 March 2015 and 10 September 2015:

- [Settings] > [PSNSM] > [System Activation] > [PlayStation Mobile] > [Activate]

Got a question or need more support? Head over to the PlayStation Mobile support pages.

Thank you to everyone who played with PlayStation Mobile, and we hope you continue to enjoy all your purchased content.

So yeah, it's done.