PDA

View Full Version : Electric Fire (Album)

TheConzio
5th February 2015, 01:52 PM
Hey guys, I know some of you have been waiting for this, and it's finally here.

Electric Fire is now up for sale on iTunes and other online stores!
I really do appreciate the support from pilots at the zone. You know who you are :)

So, the album...

All tracks are from 2014 (Jan to Dec). They all have their own unique mood and environment, while still maintaining the electronic music genre.

The photograph was taken from a family celebration; being in Australia for 25 years.

Here's a link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/electric-fire/id961855107

If you do happen to purchase it, I shake your hand and say thank you :nod:+

Thanks for all the support :rock

Ace3000
6th February 2015, 05:25 AM
I would buy it, but I haz no money (oh no!). As soon as I get more iTunes credit, it shall be mine!

Also, what happened to your first album? It's not on there. I mean, I bought it and everything, but it's not listed to buy on iTunes anymore.

EDIT: Aaaand musics have been bought! :D

TheConzio
7th February 2015, 12:57 AM
The first one was up on iTunes for a 1 year contract, but I'll bring it back up at some point :)

The second one is there to stay :D

Oh, and thank you for the buy!!! Where's the hand-shake emoticon... Eh this will do :+

mannjon
7th February 2015, 03:15 AM
Right on bruv! Great to see you get out there!

Ace3000
7th February 2015, 03:19 AM
Most of this sounds completely new to me, as I was anticipating another album release, so I didn't listen to every single song released, only a couple. But it sounds so amazing! It sounds better than your first album, and that was still pretty good.

EDIT: Although the chord progression of "Premium Shop" sounds rather similar to "Unison" by Porter Robinson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_J3WWYp8Gc

mannjon
7th February 2015, 03:41 AM
That was a lil dub-steppy, but not bad. Porter Robinson sounds a little like Rokkysopp or Swedish House Mafia. Sidebar, has anyone heard of HNNY from Sweden?

TheConzio
7th February 2015, 07:10 AM
EDIT: Although the chord progression of "Premium Shop" sounds rather similar to "Unison" by Porter Robinson

Good find, it does sound a bit similar :) although it's quite a different genre to Premium Shop

Ace3000
7th February 2015, 10:54 AM
I know, but it was just the chord progression that was similar. I do acknowledge that the rest of the song is completely different to Premium Shop.

That was a lil dub-steppy, but not bad. Porter Robinson sounds a little like Rokkysopp or Swedish House Mafia. Sidebar, has anyone heard of HNNY from Sweden?

If you don't like dubstep, then I'd recommend listening to the album Worlds. I freaking love that album.

BardicSMG
7th February 2015, 12:08 PM
I remember internet people arguing over the fact the Elephants by Them Crooked Vultures was ripping of For the Cows by Foo Fighter. I bring this up, partly because Ace3000 brought up that Premium Shop song, and partly because I'm still amused by the fact that no one realized DAVE GROHL IS IN BOTH BANDS.

The average IQ of the internet must be twelve.

True Endurance
13th February 2015, 05:07 AM
I just got the album. I've been waiting for "Seeing is Believing" for a long time - as soon as I heard it I knew it was probably going to be my favorite. I'll have to listen to the rest of them as well.. I don't know if all of them were posted on your channel. I'll be ready for anything else you come out with, good luck!

TheConzio
13th February 2015, 07:06 AM
Ah yes, and I also remember your comment on that video :)
Yep, they all have been posted on the channel. Thanks mate!

Ace3000
13th February 2015, 07:26 AM
I remember internet people arguing over the fact the Elephants by Them Crooked Vultures was ripping of For the Cows by Foo Fighter. I bring this up, partly because Ace3000 brought up that Premium Shop song, and partly because I'm still amused by the fact that no one realized DAVE GROHL IS IN BOTH BANDS.

The average IQ of the internet must be twelve.

I know that you know (I hope :P), but I'm not saying it's the same and he blatantly ripped Porter Robinson off, I'm just saying that it sounds similar.

Jonny
21st February 2015, 06:35 PM
1+2=3
Illuminati confirmed.

BardicSMG
22nd February 2015, 01:07 AM
I know that you know (I hope :P), but I'm not saying it's the same and he blatantly ripped Porter Robinson off, I'm just saying that it sounds similar.

That's kinda how music works.

http://youtu.be/oOlDewpCfZQ