PDA

View Full Version : I wish there was a way to use the NegCon on the Vita

Amaroq Dricaldari
3rd October 2014, 12:13 AM
I wish there was some kind of adapter that I could plug into my PS Vita's charging port (including a passthrough and secondary charging port so it could still charge the Vita) that would let me use a PS1 controller and memory card on my downloaded PS1 games. Including full NegCon support and whatnot.

I also wish that the PS1 controllers could be used for PS Vita games (you would still need the touchscreen and rear touchpad on the Vita for some things, but WipEout 2048 only does that for the UI). And that if you were using a NegCon, it would map the twisting to override the motion controls on the Vita... Then I would use the motion control setup in 2048 and not suck. And no, I totally do not have a hidden agenda with a certain ship.

Ace3000
3rd October 2014, 12:47 PM
Since you're talking about controls, specifically steering, I'm going to assume this "certain ship" you're referring to is the Pir-hana Prototype?

Amaroq Dricaldari
3rd October 2014, 03:36 PM
*sighs* I wanna try Zoning with the Pir-Hana Prototype and a NegCon, yes. And maybe giving it a go in speedlap as well. If it turns out to become overpowered with a NegCon, I may actually stop using it. Don't want to enrage the ghost of Van Uber.