PDA

View Full Version : Hidden challenges and prototype chalenges

kingpin12345
27th July 2014, 12:33 AM
Guys, I found an A+ challenge before I became a rank 41. The one I found is above the trophey next to the zone event in the 2048 league.

Jonny
27th July 2014, 02:19 AM
I think this was a mistake in the manual, what rank are you? 21 probably

mannjon
27th July 2014, 07:26 PM
You unlock all the prototype challenges as you level. I think that you unlock a new prototype challenge every 10 levels or so with the last being the Piranha challenge at level 50.

I unlocked all the A+ challenges long before level 50 though.

Amaroq Dricaldari
31st July 2014, 10:17 AM
You start unlocking A+ challenges at Level 25, if I recall correctly. You finish at Level 35, since there are only 10 A+ challenges in total.

kingpin12345
13th August 2014, 08:46 PM
You start unlocking A+ challenges at Level 25, if I recall correctly. You finish at Level 35,
Only 9 of them are unlocked between levels 25 & 35. The tenth one is unlocked when you finish the 2050 season.

mannjon
14th August 2014, 03:36 PM
Sufficed to say, SL dropped the ball with this leveling thing. I personally prefer how HD handled this. You get rank points for logging online hours, but it only increases rank and rank alone. Players aren't rewarded enough for just completing events in my opinion.

Also, aside from the only trophy for elite passing a single A+ challenge, I felt like there was no real motivation for even doing them aside from just being bored enough to try to finish them all (which is what I personally did). I was hoping for some epic reward, but nothing happened. Huge let down for such an achievement. They could have at least had a gold trophy for beating all A+ challenges (or a silver at the very least).

Did anyone else feel a little let down here?