PDA

View Full Version : E3 2014 Discussion

Rapier Racer
9th June 2014, 11:43 PM
So here a little thread for anyone who wants to discuss anything they saw, or indeed didn't see at E3 this year. Reactions, excitement, disappointment post it all here!

I'll start off by saying WHERE WAS MY MASS EFFECT 4 FOOTAGE EA?? Man did they tease, even got the Mass Effect 1 title music and everything lol but nothing juicy...

It's now the waiting game ...2 am GMT for Sony, not expecting Wipeout just a faint hope but looking forward to what Sony has to show nonetheless.

JFthebestJan
10th June 2014, 12:03 AM
i must say, im a bit disappointed from what i saw @ microsofts press conference. nothing really outstanding imho. hopes are high for sony announcing the stuff i want. project morpheus anyone?

Knux_Chaotix
10th June 2014, 01:04 AM
Oddworld New N Tasty has a release date though ^_^

Jonny
10th June 2014, 09:23 AM
The Sims 4 looks cool, but no new WipEout at the moment :/

possesed13
10th June 2014, 11:47 AM
damn... looks bad! Never give up hope fellow pilots!
wipeout for ps4 will happen (hopefully in this life)...

Knux_Chaotix
10th June 2014, 01:34 PM
Theres still time left. It may not be a massive announcement. Also they could leave it until GamesCon. But Im not holding out for much. MKX, GTAV, LBP3, Far Cry 4... So may games I want!!! But Oddworld New N Tasty will be the first thing I get!!!

JFthebestJan
10th June 2014, 01:51 PM
BATMAN... this was so cool; NO MAN'S SKY... can't wait for it :D
but both titles are multiplatform, so there's really no reason yet to go and buy one next gen console. im missing the really outstanding exclusive games such as LAST GUARDIAN, WIP4OUT, GT7. and nothing really new about MORPHEUS, so im disappointed again so far.
nintendo is my last chance now, lol
plz announce new F-ZERO, plzzzzzzzzz

Aeralys
10th June 2014, 02:33 PM
Not impressed by the Conker kick in the nuts, we were all hoping his appearance meant a new conker game.

Nice to be updated on the next Mass Effect but yeah I was expecting a reveal or something.

Dat Bloodborne tho.

No Man's Sky, Dragon Age and The Witcher 3 are the best gameplay showings so far.

And I'm now so hyped for nintendo.

blackwiggle
10th June 2014, 03:14 PM
I started watching a repeat of the presentation when I came home from work, but after that MGS trailer seemed to drag on forever I shut it down... boring.

No news that surprised me.

Sony was always going to stuff up the VITA TV so you can't play 2048 with a PS4 controller on your TV.
I predicted this happening 3 weeks ago, and posted as such at the Aus/ NZ Playstation forum.
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-General/Is-VITA-TV-ever-going-to-be-released-outside-of-Japan/td-p/21406747

The new VITA TV is now a streaming box, using a PS3 controller.
Hardly something you want to rush out and purchase.

I did get some 'Hearting' info from a email received from a Aus game reporter attending this years E3.
[I'm in two minds how to take the report :? ]
It is so vague in details, I can't responsibly post affirmation that news of a new Wipeout will be released any time soon.

There is hope :rock

Snakenator1
10th June 2014, 05:06 PM
I'M SO BLOODY HAPPY!!!!
NEW STAR FOX CONFIRMED ON WII U! :D :D :D

http://go.ign.com/1hM7QcL

Rapier Racer
10th June 2014, 11:23 PM
As a long time Mortal Kombat fan I enjoyed the MK X gameplay, looking forward to that. The order looks promising definitely going to be picking up a copy of that and Destiny.

Bloodborn looked very cool indeed I'd like to see more of it. No Wipeout but hey ho I didn't expect to see it in the conference so not to much let down on that front, I was hoping of course, like everyone else no doubt!

Knux_Chaotix
11th June 2014, 07:22 AM
Battlefield Hardline was another one that good a load of my attention. Never been too interested in the Battlefield series, but this one looked right up my street!!! Did anyone else apply for the closed Beta??

Synergy2048
11th June 2014, 08:17 AM
I applied to the closed beta, and I enjoyed it for a good couple of hours. For a beta it ran and played really well with not too many bugs. I'm getting this right when it comes out, or wait till I hear of no problems after afew days of release.

Knux_Chaotix
11th June 2014, 08:27 AM
I got my code through this morning, currently downloading it. I honestly cannot wait to play this!!!

yawnstretch
14th June 2014, 01:38 PM
I just bought an Xbox one (mostly because Kinect is now gone but Phil Spencer's e3 presentation did help) and now I'm really enjoying Killer Instinct - so if that series can return with such an impact after a long absence then I think there's still hope for wipEout.

Mu5
14th June 2014, 04:40 PM
My No.1 game at E3 was the new Crackdown on Xbox One :D

Cannot wait to see Cloud powered massively-destructible environments :D :+ Best news at the show.

Next up was No Man's Sky - very interested to play that as well.

Lastly - GTAV on PC :)

Disappointed there was no info on a new Wipeout.

marcingru
14th June 2014, 07:02 PM
Ive got invited to BF hardline beta(PC) will see how this goes out:)
first time happened to me that i got into close beta hehe

Edit:And YES im very disappointed that no new WO :(