PDA

View Full Version : Slipstream GX Soundtrack (?)

Austinutiy
9th May 2014, 10:57 AM
This account is now inactive.

Xpand
9th May 2014, 11:14 AM
You can check SSGX's soundtrack here:
https://soundcloud.com/airtime-productions-devtm

Some of them aren't in game simply because we wanted a balanced selection of artists.

By the way, the last time we asked a reasonably known producer to use one of his songs we were told that we would have to pay him, and it wasn't a little money, it was in the hundreds of dollars.

Austinutiy
9th May 2014, 02:38 PM

Austinutiy
12th May 2014, 11:05 AM

dreadofmondays
12th May 2014, 12:39 PM
Um...

Xpand
12th May 2014, 12:39 PM
Look, you did something very wrong. You spoke on our behalf like you were part of the team and without our consent. Please don't do that again.

Hellfire_WZ
12th May 2014, 06:15 PM
Well that went downhill quickly...

Xpand
12th May 2014, 07:25 PM
Well he did contact the artists without even knowing if we wanted the song and basically took matters into his own hands. I think that's very unfair.
No need to close the account though...

Hellfire_WZ
12th May 2014, 07:43 PM
I know, that's what I was referring to. And his account isn't closed, that's just him writing that.

docfo4r
12th May 2014, 07:51 PM
Hey Austinuity, don't take it too personal. You just wanted to help after all :) But you gotta understand that we need to be very careful when it comes down to legal things, especially since SSGX leans dangerously close towards WipEout in certain cases. I hope you can understand our strict reaction here.

No need to leave the bridge, though. If you have ideas for certain music, just drop us a link and we will see if it fits SSGX and leave anything regarding copyrights and legal issues to us ;)