PDA

View Full Version : Faster Than Angels

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Jonny
23rd September 2014, 08:06 PM
That war was actually "planned for 2211" :P
Anyway, as you can see I have 3 characters with their own function: Jonny Bovier - for things about the "past", Nico Bovier - controls Jennter Enterprises and Jana Bovier - governor of the German-Danish Federalrepublik, later President of the German-Danish Confederation.
I have so much power MUHAHAHA! :P

I also plan to create a manga-exclusive episode of FTA, probably an extended version of part one - but I don't promise anything ;)

Ace3000
24th September 2014, 07:27 AM
Ooh, a manga, I'd love to see that!

I also made a thing relating to a future thing in FTA! Can't let you guys see it, however, as it contains spoilers.

Jonny
25th September 2014, 04:17 PM
[part removed]

Ace3000
26th September 2014, 04:27 AM
There may be a bit of a hiatus from me for next Friday, I have work to finish for my course and I want Part 12 to be the best it can be. But I can upload Part 11!

Hey Jonny, see if you can spot a reference to an awesome series I've snuck in! ;)

There is a character that also returns, see if you can spot him (Hint: he was a character in Season 1, Part 1.0)

The referenced album title of Part 10.0 was Initiate by an obscure local (Perth) band called LYTS. (Sorry about that, I'm running out of album titles. ;))

[s2_3.0: Part 11.0] Zonecadet
<22100213>

Tuesday, February 13th, 2210

Angelus R&D HQ

13:13:13

"Alright team," Brandon began his usual start of race pep talk, "Race 2 of the season, and we don't need to go anywhere! This is a Zone event, so we will be using the simulator. So who wants to race?"

Gareth spoke up, "Zone mode is my speciality, I never cared for weapons, and even though I don't do the fastest laps, I can keep my cool even at extremely high speeds. I'll take one for the team."

"Alrighty then, you're up!"

When Gareth was seated, the simulator booted up.

>loading zone... OK
>loading ship <"angelus">... OK
>loading track <"de konstruct">... OK
>loading custom playlist <"ga-zone">... OK
>loading graphic equalizers... OK

Initiating...... GO!

<13:25:00_>
<de konstruct: white run_>
<zone_>
<lap 01 / zone 00: sub-venom_>
<wipeout zone 02 - venom | sacred virgo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_nccnI_cE)_>

"Ooh, de Konstruct, this is my track of choice! I have a record on this." Gareth proudly exclaimed

"No you don't." Brandon said. "It was beaten... today in fact."

"WHAT?! By whom?!"

"Viktor Antonov." Brandon said stiffly. "He got up to Zone 158, beating your record by 4 zones."

"Oh, he is gonna get wrecked!"

As he got faster, so did the music, as Gareth specifically made the playlist for zone mode.

<lap 13 / zone 20: phantom_>

So far Gareth had obtained nothing but perfect laps, he was extremely calm, rather than his usual racing state, it seemed like the lack of weapons and other racers kept him at ease.

"Alright, it's out of the main speed classes, let's go... beyond Phantom!" he said, psyching himself up.

<lap 39 / zone 41: zen_>

"Mmphh, no!" Gareth mumbled, he had scraped against the wall, making it his first error in the race. "I can make it to the 70s before making crappy mistakes like that."

He was right, after the 41st lap, and entering Super-Zen, zone 42, he did not make one mistake, until...

<lap 52 / zone 79: supersonic_>

Once again, he invalidated a perfect lap and a perfect zone, but even then, he just scraped against the wall for a fraction of a second.

"Argh... Wow, a new personal perfect best!"

Anti-Gravity Racing Commission HQ

13:45:39

<jungle is on fire | j-stark (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaWAYrSfW8g)_>

"Zone Eighty-Five... clear."

<lap 59 / zone 86: fujiwara_>

"Damn. This guy is good," Chris Scarbrough said "I haven't seen anyone get to this zone and be this calm... it's like the faster he gets, the calmer he is... and the better he races! This guy is the next Jonny Bovier!"

"Huh? Who's this?" Natasha Belmondo asked him

"Uhhh... let's see.... Gareth Ardos, racer ID ARDO889.0.1.194. Huh, one-nine-four... that's Angelus' ID."

"Ah, Ardos, the second pilot of Angelus. I never knew he was this good at Zone."

"Well, evidently he is!"

Finally, on the 68th lap, Gareth hit the century...

<lap 68 / zone 100: zeus_>

Due to the high zones being reached, most zone scores being above 100, the AGRC defined new speed classes after Supersonic, Zone 75. In order, the new classes were:

086 - Fujiwara
100 - Zeus
125 - Aether
150 - Erebus
175 - Gaia
200 - Chaos

So far, there was only one person in the world who had beaten Gaia: Jonny Bovier, who had set a world record at Zone 346 on Moa Therma White.

Even at zone 100, Gareth was still obtaining perfect zones, and every few laps or so was a perfect one. To Gareth, time seemed to get slower the faster he went. To someone just watching him, it seemed like he was moving the wheel and airbrakes at a speed that a human should not be able to do. Faster and faster, Gareth's ice cool demeanour started to melt and break, and for good reason...

"EREBUS!"
<lap 112 / zone 150: erebus_>

He was nearly at his limits, or so he thought. Erebus meant that he was getting close to his personal limit of 154, and the record of 158. He had to push on, however, and push on he did...

"Zone 155... clear!"

He beat his record, now for the FX400 record of 158...

"Energy Critical"

His breath became heavy and short, as the music continued to pump through his ears, as he barely kept in control of the speeding craft. Eventually, he became so focused, he had effectively drowned out all sound, all feeling and even his sense of time. This had become extremely dangerous for his health. However, he had now become one with the simulator, as the ship continued to gain speed, as time passed by and as everyone watched, stunned in awe, until...

"GAIA!!"
<lap 137 / zone 175: gaia_>

"DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!" Came the sound of the simulator, as Gareth's ship was at 10% shield. However, thanks to him blocking out the sound, he was not affected by the constant dinging. But even then, even though he was more focused as ever, it was not enough for him.

<SHIP DESTROYED_>
<zone complete_>

>Total Zones: 182_
>Perfect Zones: 97_
>Total Laps: 141_
>Perfect Laps: 74_
>Top speed: 2317.05km/h_

<first place_>

Gareth's arms were visibly shaking after that. Suddenly, he muttered, "Ow.", then winced and collapsed, passing out from what seemed to be the extreme pressure he put his body in trying to beat the record...

Jonny
26th September 2014, 01:01 PM
That reference, isn´t obvious *irony* XD
Soo, the returning character is...Gareth?

Ace3000
26th September 2014, 02:14 PM
Nope, it's Chris Scarbrough, that obscure character in Season 1 Part 1.0. He will have a larger role in Season 2.

Jonny
27th September 2014, 10:05 AM
1. I'm going to upload some concept drawings of my characters this evening.
2. I'll give all my parts a correct number, correct spelling mistakes and use a new format for conversations. (A combination of the current format and that of Snake).

Ace3000
27th September 2014, 02:38 PM
Nice! I'm in the middle of writing Part 12. I can safely say that this is going to be a multi-parter, kinda like the Omega Harbour race.

Jonny
27th September 2014, 03:53 PM
I alsready fixed the parts (and plot) on page 1 (I guess).
The first picture is (once again) Jonny Bovier.
The secound picture is Nico, the third one is Jana and the last is Madison Larough (I bet you know her^^).
I also added the F400 :P

Ace3000
29th September 2014, 06:51 AM
I'm doing my part to make Part 12 as accurate as possible: I'm racing on Orcus Black to get a feel of the track so I can understand what to write in Part 12!

Yeah, I chose Orcus Black, only because you were he only one who suggested a track to me... Where are you Snake?

Snakenator1
29th September 2014, 07:42 AM
Sorry I've had quite the weekend, Avalon, girlfriend, unexpected things happening and now I have coursework coming up. Dreading Friday now but I'm okay with the track.

Ace3000
29th September 2014, 07:57 AM
That's fine, I understand. If you can't make your 'deadline' on Friday, there's always next week!

I'm also kinda thinking of skipping this Friday, only because I want to get a couple parts of Part 12 done. I have lots of ideas for it, but I want to write the part out and make sure everything ties in neatly and cleanly.

Hoo boy, Part 12 is a doozy.

Jonny
29th September 2014, 09:51 PM
[part removed]

Ace3000
30th September 2014, 04:30 AM
Ah, yes, the engine blowout, similar to how the 86's engine blew up when Takumi was racing the Evo III

Ace3000
30th September 2014, 03:40 PM
Ohh, I'm going into territory no-one would expect... or even cross for that matter. Part 12 signifies the end of everything you thought was normal.

Jonny
30th September 2014, 04:08 PM
As long as National-States still exist, otherwise I can throw all my plans away.

Ace3000
1st October 2014, 03:46 AM
The what-now? *googles national states*

Ohhh, those things. Yeah, they'll still exist.

keg_11
1st October 2014, 09:27 AM
As long as National-States still exist, otherwise I can throw all my plans away.

It still is. https://www.nationstates.net/

Ace3000
3rd October 2014, 05:10 AM
Well, here we go, Part 12.

The referenced album title of Part 11.0 was the Basscadet EP by Autechre.

The title for Part 12 is a bit weird. Sorry.

[s2_4.1: Part 12.X] <EVERYTHING//CHANGES>

<01nihil_/>
<22100213>

Royal Perth Hospital, Perth, Australia

17:05:38

The events that transpired after Gareth passing out had enraged Brandon, and for good reason.

"POISONED?! ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME?!" He yelled at the doctor, kicking over a chair on his way out.

When he returned several minutes later, it was clear he used that time to calm down.

"Look, I'm sorry I yelled, I'm usually a very calm person, but... It was just an extreme shock to me."

"It's fine, I understand completely." The doctor said.

"I thought he just had a heart attack or something, he was doing a Zone race not too long before he passed out. Anyway, how long will he have to be here for?"

"We're not sure at this point, it's too early to determine."

"Fair enough, I doubt we can see him at this point in time, right?"

"Correct, it's only been a few hours. However, we will be able to contact you when you are."

"That would be great, thanks. In any case, I have nothing productive left to do here, so I shall make my leave. Once again, thank you."

"Not a problem, Brandon. You're quite famous here, being the leader of a successful racing team. You take care."

------------
<22100226>

Monday, February 26th, 2210

Royal Perth Hospital, Perth, Australia

12:48:50

Brandon got the call to see Gareth. At once, he raced over to the hospital

"Gareth, how are you feeling, mate?" He asked Gareth once he walked to his bed, seeing that he was up.

"Not too bad, but still not completely 100%." Gareth replied.

"Apparently, you were poisoned, any idea how that could have happened?"

"Honestly, if it was a slow-acting poison, which the doctor told me it was, then I can think of countless ways. In my food, in my drink, you name it."

"OK, maybe I should re-think the question. Do you know who it could have been?"

"No." he said firmly, "Everyone likes me, that's a fact and you know it. No-one would have the motive to poison me."

"Yeah, true."

Brandon stayed a while longer, but...

"Look, I have to go, I have a lot of stuff to do."

"I understand, the prototype race." Gareth said assuringly. "Wish Tarah luck for me, I know she's been practising a lot recently, maybe a little too much."

"I will, don't worry."

On his way out, Brandon saw a familiar face walking towards him.

"Chris? Chris Scarbrough? Hey! What are you doing here?"

"Huh? Oh, Brandon, it's you, how did I not recognise you? Ah, not important. To answer your question, I am here to see Gareth." Chris replied, initially not seeing Brandon.

"Gareth? Why Gareth? I mean, I know he's in hospital, but why are you visiting him?"

"Is it not obvious? We think the incident may have to do with Crinale."

"Cr-... Right, of course. I'll see you later." He left, quickly. He had to get back to the office.

As soon as he got back, Brandon ran to his office, then locked the door. He needed to think. Why exactly was Chris visiting Gareth? He was careful to not let the information of the incident leak. In fact, to the public, an incident did not occur at all. Not even the AGRC knew about it. So why did Chris know about it, and how did he come across that information?

'Bah, never mind,' He thought, 'Someone must not have been as careful, and the information leaked, it happens.'

He didn't want to waste time thinking about trivial things, he had to prepare for the first Prototype race...

------------
<22100302>

Friday, March 2nd, 2210

Orcus, Alaska, USA

19:20:46

"Hi-Whaa?" Brandon was astounded when he saw what had happened...

"What do you think? I decided to change it for the very first Prototype race!" Tarah responded. She had changed her hair, instead of her hair being shoulder-length and bright red-orange, it was now very long and very cyan.

Due to the massive advancements in technology over the 2 centuries between the 21st and the 23rd, people could dye their hair in any colour without it mixing in with their current colour. another advancement was that no matter the colour, subtle or bright, the hair would always look as if the colour was natural. Tarah's bright red-orange was a natural colour, but the bright cyan colour of her hair now still looked as if she was born with bright cyan hair.

"It looks awesome, but you know who you look like? That 21st century anime Vocaloid character, Hatsune Miku. See?" He brought up an image of the character on his smartphone, showing it to Tarah.

"Hahaha! Yeah, I guess I do! That's awesome." She laughed.

"Your racing suit doesn't really help the fact, either." He said, noticing her suit, which had light strips running all around it.

"That too is true! Anyway, I think I need to get to the grid."

"Ok, but listen first:" He turned serious all of a sudden, "I want you to have fun, but I also want you to be safe. Please, promise me that."

"Brandon, you know me, I will always be safe. The race restrictions being different changes nothing at all."

"Thank you." He then kissed her, "Now go, stay safe, have fun and win for us!"

"You know I will!" She then ran off to the grid, where the bright, almost laboratory white ship lay waiting.

<juke joint jezebel | kmfdm (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91w6Q2tytLc)_>

The Xygen-R25 looked different to the standard Xygen4, as it used a heavily modified chassis to cope with the mechanical changes. In standard Angelus fashion, the body still looked amazing, even though most of the design choices were for aerodynamic purposes.

As soon as she jumped in and started the ship up, azure neon light strips lit up, running around the ship like Tarah's racing suit.

The start line of the Orcus race track then started up...

3, 2, 1... GO!

Snakenator1
4th October 2014, 10:00 AM
Gosh this is a late part :P
So happy its the weekend, this week in college has been a bad one.

Wow, Gareth was poisoned?? I'm going all Sherlock Holmes now 8)

FWD S2 Part 3: Z.O.E

February 15th 2210

Wyvern AR HQ

"Yeah I can do that... why?.... oh that's cool, yeah I'll do that, see you then. *puts down phone* Hey Razgriz, can you report to my office please"

5 minutes later

"Hey David, what's up??"

"Iceland's AGRC commission called again, they wanted us to make a second XAF-10 as they wanted to give us a new prototype technology to test it with. How I can tell the engineers? They've been working non-stop lately and they need a break."

"I'm sure they'll understand, the XAF-X has been completed so I don't see why you shouldn't give them something to do. In fact just tell them now."

"Okay then."

David reaches for the comm unit "Attention employees, I just received a call from Iceland's AGRC commission, they want a second XAF-10 to test some new technology. Perhaps is it possible to have a new unit soon? *The engineers reach for the comm unit in the garage* Sure David, we'll start now!"
"Thank you team, you really are the best"

"Thanks for that Razgriz, I just wanted to make sure I'm not over-working my team"

"You worry to much David, the team will always be ready to work as you give them the morale to do so."

"Thanks, I'll give them all a extra holiday soon though."

February 29th 2210

Iceland AGRC commission

David sent the new XAF-10 to Iceland's AGRC HQ several days prior to his meeting with them, David and Razgriz arrive to meet the head of the Iceland's AGRC Conner Galdo. Behind him was the race track with a large cover hiding something under it.

"Ah good morning David and Razgriz, I'm really happy you could meet me today and donate to our project."

"Your welcome Conner" says David "So what is this new tech we have heard so little about??"

"Ahhh glad you asked David, let me show you"
"Unveil the new ship"

What was revealed was a bright Cyan blue Zone coloured XAF-10 without any sort of emblems or decals, but on the tail fins of the F-14 chassis was a acronym; Z.O.E was in a pure black colour. David and Razgriz just stared at it in wonder as to what had been constructed.

"Z.O.E??" Asks Razgriz.

"Yes Razgriz" exclaims Conner "This is Zone Of Endless or ZOE for short. Watch what it can do"

"Hello David Mendel, Conner Galdo and Razgriz Rodgers" said a computerized male voice.

David and Razgriz looked around in confusion until catching their attention on Conner's cheesy smile, they then realised.

"Nooo?!! Is it??" stutters Razgriz

"Yes, ZOE is Iceland's first AI AGRC vehicle, the first sentient racing machine we've made"

"I am pleased to meet you Wyvern AR representatives, My name is Zoe and wish to race for you guys in the upcoming championships"

David just stood there in awe, slowly walked up to the XAF and just stroked it like a cat. There was a distinct expression on his face.

"Its... its... beautiful, and he is ours Conner?"

"Yes David, Zoe is now yours to race"

"HOW DID IT KNOW MY SECOND NAME?!!!" Shouts Razgriz.

Nobody knew what was Razgriz's second name, he kept it hidden for years until Zoe told everyone what it was.

"Simple Razgriz, my data banks have searched the World Wide Web looking for evidence and traces of your second name and precisely located a copy of your birth certificate. Would you prefer I not tell people your second name?"

"No its okay Zoe, just I am amazed. Welcome to Wyvern AR Zoe."

Conner then interrupts "Uhh don't worry we haven't tampered with the XAF-10's performance, it still has the same performance ratings, Zone Fibre Glass and technology limiters installed but we added a extra feature. Zoe can precisely navigate a circuit in the fastest times possible and strategically use Turbo's for barrel rolls and weapons to slow down others. He's everything a pilot wishes to be."

"Wait, so what about me as a pilot?"

"You will race Zoe in any normal ship for the championship Razgriz, Zoe will make suggestions and actions in accordance to your racing style. Zoe will calculate all the risks for you and in life threatening scenarios, he will take control to keep you safe. You work as a team together"

David shakes Conner's hand in a eager manner "Thank you so much, Zoe will have a great time with us!"

"Your welcome David, he is all yours. Anyway I am out of time and must be going now. Good Luck Wyvern AR"

There you go, Zoe is now a member of Wyvern AR. He will race in the next non-prototype race since he isn't a XAF-X but a modified XAF-10. Hope you like him :)

Jonny
4th October 2014, 11:54 AM
He? Zoe sounds more female
However, to be honest, you are a bit late, Jennter already employed androids during the F9000 (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?9676-Faster-Than-Angels&p=237631#post237631) :P

Snakenator1
4th October 2014, 12:05 PM
I'll edit my part in a bit since you beat me to the android part :P

As for the name that's what I thought, but since I didn't want to change the name from Zone Of Endless I stuck with Zoe. Bit of a name twist :)
But that's like saying Alex is more of a male name, I have a female friend called Alex. So I don't care.

Ace3000
4th October 2014, 01:28 PM
Yeah, but Alex can be short for Alexandra/Alexandria as well as Alexander, Zoe is just... Zoe.

There you go, Zoe is now a member of Wyvern AR. He will race in the next non-prototype race since he isn't a XAF-X but a modified XAF-10. Hope you like him :)

Hoo boy, that might be a problem. Just saying.

Jonny
4th October 2014, 03:23 PM
Seems like Brandon wants to mess things up. Damn, just when Jennter starts building exellent ships :-/

Ace3000
4th October 2014, 04:04 PM
>:D

No, in all seriousness, Jennter (and everyone else) will still have the need to build AG racing ships, but I don't think the Wyvern XAF-10 will be of any use after Part 12.

All will be explained very soon.

Jonny
4th October 2014, 06:11 PM
[part removed]

Snakenator1
4th October 2014, 07:27 PM
Hoo boy, that might be a problem. Just saying.

How so??
Zoe is just an AI who talks to Razgriz in the race, Zoe won't have any input on what Razgriz actually does. Just an extra character I added that I thought spice things up for me :)

-EDIT- Wanting to have Part 4 up tomorrow, that way I'm completely up-to-date with parts I've missed.

Ace3000
5th October 2014, 03:54 AM
I personally don´t like that limiter rule for the prototypes.

Which limiter rule, the speed limit of 1188km/h?

How so??
Zoe is just an AI who talks to Razgriz in the race, Zoe won't have any input on what Razgriz actually does. Just an extra character I added that I thought spice things up for me :)

It has nothing to do with Zoe, just the fact that it is an XAF-10.

EDIT: It's actually awesome how well Eurobeat works in Zone mode! :D

Snakenator1
5th October 2014, 09:35 PM
It has nothing to do with Zoe, just the fact that it is an XAF-10.

Ahh, okay so two XAF-10's is the problem? or since its an XAF-10 its affecting the FTA plot?
Or is this a thing I'll have to wait to find out :P

Ace3000
6th October 2014, 07:06 AM
Ahh, okay so two XAF-10's is the problem? or since its an XAF-10 its affecting the FTA plot?
Or is this a thing I'll have to wait to find out :P

The XAF-10 does not affect the plot in any way, but due to the plot itself, the fact that it is an XAF-10 might be a problem.

In other words: "Sorry about the confusion, but you'll just have to wait to understand." :P

I've written this out, and even I am excited and cannot wait to upload the rest of Part 12! Maybe I'll do something about that... Maybe.

Ace3000
7th October 2014, 01:27 PM
Screw this, I can't wait any longer.

The referenced album title of Part 12.1 was Nihil by KMFDM.

And this is why the title for Part 12 is weird. I'm still sorry.

[s2_4.2: Part 12.X] <EVERYTHING//CHANGES>

<02attak_/>
<22100302>

Friday, March 2nd, 2210

Orcus, Alaska, USA

19:21:44

"What the hell do you mean, you are 'going to race'?!" Gelorum yelled, "I thought that it was I who was going to race tonight!"

"Oh, Gelorum, If only you really knew who you were messing with, and the consequences you'd face if you messed with them, we would not be having this... lovely conversation." Viktor said calmly, unfazed by Gelorum's rage. "Now if you don't mind, I have to race, and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

"If you lose, if you f**king lose to Angelus, you will be fired on the spot. DO YOU F**KING HEAR ME?!"

"I will not lose. It will be impossible for me to." He said simply and coldly, walking off to the grid, where the aggressive looking Prototype craft of Crinale sat.

Many changes were made to the Apollyon since its conception in 2209. Most of the changes were made in order for it to comply with the Prototype class' restrictions. The craft now contained two large jet thrusters as its main form of propulsion, but something was off about them. The ends of the thrusters were now extended, with what looked like thruster nozzles, which adjusted the diameter of the exhaust outlet, increasing thrust.

<juke joint jezebel | kmfdm (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91w6Q2tytLc)_>

Viktor stepped into the craft, and started it up. A low whirring sound grew louder and more high pitched, until finally it sounded more like the other crafts. Then the countdown started.

3, 2, 1... GO!

<19:30:00_>
<orcus: black run_>
<prototype class_>
<lap 01 of 70_>

Just as the countdown hit 1, the whine from the Crinale ship suddenly grew to a very high pitch, then took off with such a high acceleration, it equalled that of Angelus. Usually, it should've took off with low thrust. The reason why it didn't, however, was obvious: The extensions to the thrusters contracted greatly, leaving the diameter of the exhaust very small, causing a large thrust output.

Naturally, anyone who knew the components of the ship and how they operated, would've been very surprised indeed.

"What. I did not know about this. WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED ABOUT THIS?!" Gelorum exploded at the technicians

"We apologise. We... sincerely apologise. We didn't mean to keep it from you, but we were blackmailed into altering the Apollyon for him!"

"HAH! Blackmailed. How, exactly?"

"Well, the thing is... he said he'd explain to everyone in due time. That he'd 'reveal' himself. But basically, he'd said he'd kill everyone we ever loved in front of us, slowly and painfully, before doing the same to us."

"Right. In any case, it does not matter. It happened, he chose to race, and now we shall see what will transpire. Personally, I hope he loses, so he can be fired... [giggle]... permanently." She forced every syllable of the last word, and said it through gritted teeth, her eyes glowing slightly.

------------

Tarah was shocked to see the Crinale craft take off with as much force as her Xygen-R25, but she didn't think much of it. Her plan was to let the heavy craft take the first corner on the inside, then she would speed past and overtake it from the outside, setting her up for the inside of the first corner of the chicane series. However, there were three people who were observing the Crinale craft. Those three people saw the same thing, and they all exclaimed the same words.

"WHAT THE F**K?!" yelled Brandon, Tarah and Gelorum.

The Crinale Apollyon had turned as if it was an Angelus ship. The left nozzle flipped outwards, and acted as an airbrake.

"Wait, with the Crinale, I can see the turbine spinning, but the thrust doesn't seem to be working. Why's that?" Tarah asked

After much thought, Brandon gave a response, "There are two thrusters, I'm assuming they're independent of one another, ergo the inlet of one jet engine must cut out when the craft turns, but the core power unit keeps the turbine spinning. It's kinda like an anti-lag system for a jet engine."

"I see... argh, this is going to be more difficult than I thought!"

Tarah could barely keep up with the Apollyon, as it's advanced, yet experimental thrust system allowed it to handle any corner with ease.

'Hey, the turbines seem to turn with the craft, they're not static!' she thought.

After a quick, sharp turn due to the track splitting up for the white and black runs, and Tarah could show the true speed of the twin-engined angel, which was so light and fast, it had to be limited to the prototype class' top speed of 1188km/h. A jump in the track allowed Tarah to barrel roll, restoring a net 10% shielding as she passed the heavy Crinale ship. Then came a tricky part. There was a 90° bank in the track, this bank was not supported by any mag-strips at all, thus all ships would be pulled to the left of the track by gravity, however, every pilot was aware of the bank, and could navigate it with little to no trouble. Crinale solved the problem by decreasing the thrust in the right turbine by a small amount, negating the dragging but slowing the ship down.

Due to the Xygen being faster than the Apollyon, Tarah gained a significant lead over Crinale, but due to the lack of boost gain via barrel rolls, Crinale caught up via two barrel rolls: one over a gap in the track, then another one over a hill, which the speed of the previous barrel roll gave them the speed to gain more than enough air to perform the second one.

"This race is OVER!" Viktor yelled, emptying an entire load of cannon ammo into the agile white speedster. However, that was not enough to eliminate Angelus.

"Hahahaha! Try again, loser!" Tarah gloated.

"Angelus will fall by my hand! The racing world will kneel before me! And the Anti-Gravity Racing League will return to it's former glory. WATCH ME WIN! WATCH! ME! DOMINATE YOU ALL!"

"I'd like to see you try." Tarah taunted.

------------

<20:14:10_>
<prototype class_>
<lap 67 of 70_>
<afterlife | desimal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1EpE5_Sdmg)_>

It was nearly over, Tarah just had to endure three more laps of preventing Crinale passing her and she would be home free, one more win for Angelus. The first prototype race of the season, which was the third race of the 2210 FX400 season, and it already was a nailbiter. However, everything Angelus stood for would crumble to pieces, and everyone would lose, not just Australia's favourite team...

"Rrrrrggggghhhhh....

Get out of my WAY!"

Boom...

<contender eliminated_>

Jonny
7th October 2014, 03:27 PM
[part removed]

Snakenator1
7th October 2014, 03:27 PM
So the Crinale apollyon is implementing thrust vectoring technology then, smart move.
That's used in some of the most advanced jet fighters today as well, it offers great agility and thrust control. I really like that realism :)

Jonny
7th October 2014, 03:36 PM
I actually doubt that a jet engine could outperform some sci-fi-nuclear-enigne-stuff.

Wait...Anti-Lag? Does it also sounds like Anti-Lag? :O

Ace3000
8th October 2014, 05:13 AM
In one revision, yes, it did, but I had to rethink the entire thrust system, as it didn't work out.

Also, it's just the thruster that's based on a jet fighter, the engine is your standard sci-fi WipEout engine.

Ace3000
10th October 2014, 07:40 AM
Small update, the FTA website will be down for maintenance and updates. it should be back up fairly soon.

I probably know what you guys are going to say, but should I upload the final part of Part 12?

Jonny
10th October 2014, 10:08 AM
Don't ask dumb questions! :P
(This means yes)

Snakenator1
10th October 2014, 10:26 AM
^ what Jonny said :D

Ace3000
10th October 2014, 11:12 AM
Hahahaha! I thought as much...

In the words of the original PS ad, "U R NOT E". (You will never expect something like this would happen, but it will)

The referenced album title of Part 12.2 was Attak by KMFDM.

[s2_4.3: Part 12.X] <EVERYTHING//CHANGES>

<03xtort_/>

WARNING: this part has been edited to be better in terms of story. Please view Part 12.3 >>here<< (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?9676-Faster-Than-Angels&p=239798#post239798)

Jonny
10th October 2014, 07:02 PM
[part removed]

Snakenator1
10th October 2014, 09:51 PM
FWD S2 Part 4: Purity is no more

Friday, March 2nd, 2210
Orcus, Alaska, USA

18:51:12
Wyvern AR garage

"Ready to race team?" Shouts David
"Lets show them all what we're capable of!"

Final preparations of the XAF-X began and routine checks were constant, Razgriz climbed into the cockpit and began checking the computer software.

"Hey Razgriz, where's Zoe?" asks David
"Here put on this headset!" Razgriz passes a Bluetooth headset to David he then puts it on.

"Hello?"
"Evening David Mendel"
"Hey Zoe, why aren't you here? I asked the engineers to bring you with us".
"I am at the Wyvern HQ, your team said it would be to much hassle to transport two craft at the same time if only the prototype would be used".
"Yeah that's a fair point" David says in a disappointed tone of voice.
"I am using my orbital uplinks to monitor the race as we speak, I will analyse the racing style of Razgriz so that I may evaluate my own strategies for the future races. I am also capable of analysing all the other craft and providing information to Razgriz during this race, that is with your permission David".
"Go for it Zoe, but I would prefer if you pay close attention to Crinale this race, I feel very uneasy right now".
"Understood David, I shall begin my analysis as soon as the contenders drive to the starting grid".
"Thanks Zoe, I'll talk to you again in a bit".

David takes off the headset and turns his attention to Razgriz.
"Razgriz, you be careful out there. Bring home one more win for us"
"I will David, Lets do this!!"

19:21:44

"Preparations are complete David" exclaims an engineer
"Excellent, get ready Razgriz for this is the moment. Lets go"

Razgriz pilots the XAF-X to the start line, he spots Angelus's new Xygen, the Crinale Apollyon and Jennter's P11122. Razgriz shrugs off the menacing look of the competition confident in his skill, then the countdown commences:

3, 2, 1... GO!

<19:30:00_>
<prototype class_>
<lap 01 of 70_>

Razgriz hits the throttle but caps at 792km/h, he instantly is overtaken by the other teams due to their superior top speed. Razgriz aims for all the speed pads he can hit and raises the boost charge. However he spots something odd about the Crinale Apollyon, it turned like a Feisar.

"David???"
"I saw it Razgriz, one moment"

As Razgriz races David scrambles for the headset, after finding it on a table he whips it on instantly
"Zoe, what is that Crinale ship?!!"
"Analysis complete David, the Apollyon is employing an advanced Thrust Vectoring technology. The exhaust nozzles turn in the opposite direction to the ships turn for higher agility, but one engine turbine turns off but is still primed to ignite. They're independent of one another, the inlet of one jet engine cuts out when the craft turns, but the core power unit keeps the turbine spinning. This allows for super manoeuvrability while maintaining top speed."

"Got that Razgriz?!" David says is a rushed manner
"Yeah I did, it seems that the Wyvern barriers won't be a major threat to them now. I'll continue as I am for now"

After hitting a speed pad the boost gauge was full and Razgriz hits the ignition. "Wyvern boost!" shouts the on-board computer, the XAF-X propels ahead as if a turbo was used and barrier is left which soon hits Icaras behind him. The speedometer now reads 892km/h
Razgriz mumbles to himself "This is going to be tough".

<lap 06 of 70_>

"Wyvern boost!" Razgriz hit the speed cap of the limiter, now travelling at 1188km/h. Only 2.6 seconds behind the leading three teams Angelus, Crinale and Jennter. Despite a slow start the high handling of the XAF-X meant that with tight lines pulled off by Razgriz he could keep up. Slowly but surely he overtakes the slower Jennter craft but cautiously due to the crafts superior speed conservation through corners, they overtake Razgriz in the next corner but the XAF-X was so fast that the two teams were in battle for 3rd place.

<lap 67 of 70_>

Razgriz had finally gained a lead over Jennter, their impressive racing skills meant that no other team could keep up with the four leaders. David sits with his engineers nervous, with only three laps left he was biting his nails due to the sheer intensity. Razgriz soon performs a Wyvern boost for a turbo affect and tires to overtake Angelus. But in his approach, something happened.

REPULSOR

"WHAT?!! S**T"

A repulsor was fired from Crinale and hits all the teams, the XAF-X serves and spins taking incredible damage due to the low shields

ENERGY CRITICAL: 12%

David runs out and watches the other craft come to a halt, the Angelus Xygen crashes into a wall.

CONTENDER ELIMINATED

David rushes to his headsets and shouts "Razgriz!! report!!"
"I'm fine David, but f**k did that just happen?"
"Crinale used a Repulsor, they were discontinued though. I need to contact Brandon"

But then he hears a voice and figure stand on top of the Crinale Apollyon and knows who it is
"No! CHRIS SCARBROUGH, that piece of s**t"

David only then just catches Chris's speech over the radio back in his garage and watches the events unfold.

"Exactly, that's why I raced for them. The F9000 was a grand time for the Anti-Gravity Racing League. I had the pleasure of knowing it first hand. My parents were a part of the Overtel Corporation, and it was beautiful. Too bad the damned so-called 'Anti-Gravity Purity Coalition' had to step in and ruin everything! After your band of misfits barged in and ransacked the place absolutely f**king everything up, I swore revenge! I changed my name, climbed the AGRC ranks and... well, here I am now, here to destroy the one thing that will prevent me my destiny: You, THE FINAL HEIR TO THE BELMONDO NAME!"

BOOM!

Chris had fired the CZf_12 Energy Blaster that he also had the Crinale engineers install. Natasha Belmondo never stood a chance, as the weapon was designed to instantly eliminate FX400 crafts. She was instantly vaporized, her blackened, charred ashes anticlimactically falling to the ground.

"FINALLY! I am the leader of the AGRC! I am the new leader of the FX400 and I... am the new leader of Crinale Technologies, Incorporated!" There was, however, one fatal flaw in his boast...

"Wrong, I am the leader of Crinale!" Gelorum yelled, running out onto the track.

"HAH! Not for long, Kotova!" He spat. "You see, old Tyler was right, you were too soft. Did you even see how easy it was to destroy Angelus? It's like you weren't even trying! You need to play outside the rules! However, I am much more fit for leader. So, you know what? You, Alexandra Kotova, you are fired... PERMANENTLY!" He sat in the craft, and swooped down, aiming at her. But she was quicker, and jumped sideways into the pits, where Chris could not get her.

"FINE! It matters not whether you live or die! We will take over anyway! The FX400 is dead, time to bring in a new era of Anti-Gravity racing. The F12000 will be a glorious achievement, indeed! But it is goodbye from me today. We will meet again VERY soon! HAHAHAHAHA!"

What happened next surprised everyone. The Apollyon's appearance changed. First, from underneath the craft, two wings flipped out, then at the top of the craft, two more panels flipped up, forming a V-tail. Finally, the circular AG mechanism slid shut, and the ship lurched forward at an amazing rate, firing an energy blast through the ceiling of the Orcus Centre For Catastrophe Prevention, flying out into the night.

David becomes gob-smacked, Natasha was murdered, all the ships were badly damaged and Crinale finally had control.
David runs to Razgriz's aid and pulls him from the XAF-X, he contacts Zoe soon after
"Zoe, did that happen?"
"I'm sorry David, Natasha is dead, and Chris is next to be head of the AGRC. His new league cannot be out-lawed"

David looks to the wreckage of the Angelus Xygen, Razgriz walks up to him.
"What does this mean David"
"Purity has ended, Corruption has been reborn" answers David.

David establishes contact with Zoe one more time
"Zoe"
"Yes David?"
"Prepare for Crinale in your next race. We are now at war".

Jonny
10th October 2014, 10:28 PM
Nice copy & paste :+

- - - Updated - - -

Two things:
1. What about the ECS-Cage. You can see it in Pulse (PSP version), this green stuff.
2. Don't you think that Natasha Belmondo had (grand-)children, she is round about 80 years old.

Ace3000
11th October 2014, 04:02 AM
1. What about the ECS-Cage. You can see it in Pulse (PSP version), this green stuff.
2. Don't you think that Natasha Belmondo had (grand-)children, she is round about 80 years old.

1: The what? I've completed the PSP version of Pulse 100%, and I don't think I've seen something like the thing you just described.
2: Maybe, but I'm not sure if they've gone into the AGRC. I'll need to think about that, haha!

"Analysis complete David, the Apollyon is employing an advanced Thrust Vectoring technology. The exhaust nozzles turn in the opposite direction to the ships turn for higher agility, but one engine turbine turns off but is still primed to ignite. They're independent of one another, the inlet of one jet engine cuts out when the craft turns, but the core power unit keeps the turbine spinning. This allows for super manoeuvrability while maintaining top speed."

Wow, that is literally exactly what the Apollyon can do, glad you caught that!

"Purity has ended, Corruption has been reborn" answers David.

I love that line!

Jonny
11th October 2014, 08:52 AM
I attached the part of the manual and two pictures I just made ingame.
However, maybe this is only featured in the PS Vita version, but I really doubt it.
It is usual that, using the Cannon, some projectiles fly over the track barrier (ditching the nose up helps) and collide with the ECS-Cage. Then it's highlighted green.

Ace3000
11th October 2014, 09:09 AM
Ohh, that thing. I was thinking of some weapon. No, that's in the PSP version too, considering the Vita version is the PSP version.
EDIT:Yeah, it is in the PSP version, this is from the physical PSP copy I have, from the manual

Ok, how about this: Since the CZf_12 was a banned piece of weaponry due to it's sheer strength, what if it blew through the ECS Cage because it's just that powerful? Or maybe because he was an employee of the AGRC, he could have easily disabled it.

Snakenator1
11th October 2014, 09:53 AM
@ Jonny: It was 1am when I finally wrote up the part, I got a tad lazy :P

@Ace: Glad you liked that quote from David, it was intended to be a pun on two of the games.
Wipeout fusion had themes of corruption where Wipeout pure had themes of.... well.... purity :P
So if we're going back into to Fusion standards, corruption is back ;)

For the Apollyon I re-worded one of Brandon's lines from your part, I did a bit of copy and paste.

*senses judgemental stares* I was tired though lol ;)

Jonny
11th October 2014, 10:05 AM
Since Victor- äh...Chris is a member if the AGRC that part that someone disabled it seems legit.

The circumstances, how it came to the F12000 are...not so good. I like that it's like the F9000, but it's existance seems...not right.
I mean after this stunt (vaporising Natasha Belmondo) in public, probably streamed worldwide, on Mars, the Moon and Novon, does he really thinks that any big company would spend millions to be associoated with this league?

Ace3000
11th October 2014, 10:41 AM
I could find a way around that plothole, and try to cover both that and the ECS point in a later part.

It could have something to do with the fact that Chris is a part of the AGRC, like he could have been planning it for a long time.

Jonny
11th October 2014, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I mean he is the new head of the sport, directing everything and so on.
Maybe the thing should have happened in secret (poison ?).

I'm not against the new league, actually I'll play Fusion again because of this ^^

Ace3000
11th October 2014, 11:08 AM
By the fact that Chris is part of the AGRC, I mean that he could've stopped the telecast of that race, before racing back to kill Natasha. Or he did it after everyone but Angelus and the AGRC left.

I don't know, I will think of something.

I'll also be recieving Fusion in a few days, so I will definitely be playing that too!

Snakenator1
11th October 2014, 02:54 PM
Snap guys, I just bought Wipeout Fusion today :D

Ace3000
11th October 2014, 03:42 PM
Awesome, I bought mine on the 3rd of this month, should be delivered on the 13th or 14th! ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go, I've decided to edit the currently released part to close the loopholes discovered by Jonny... I hope.

Text in blue is additions to the part, otherwise, it is the same old Part 12.3

[s2_4.3.1: Part 12.X] <EVERYTHING//CHANGES>

<03.1xtort:the_re-edit_/>
<22100302>

Friday, March 2nd, 2210

Orcus, Alaska, USA

<20:14:10_>
<prototype class_>
<lap 67 of 70_>
<afterlife | desimal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1EpE5_Sdmg)_>

Brandon decided to give Tarah an endgame pep-talk, "Hey 'Hatsune Miku'! Hahaha, we're nearly home free, just 3 more laps, I know you can do it, stay safe... win for us once more!"

"Will do, I love you."

The following two laps were the hardest for Tarah, as the Crinale ship pushed harder and harder, until the final lap, where everything fell apart.

"YES! Come on, Tarah, you're nearly there... Let's do th-[static]"

Someone took over Angelus' comms... "Rrrrrggggghhhhh.... Get out of my WAY!"

Suddenly, the tailing Crinale ship grew a light blue ring around it.

It was a Repulsor*... and it was charging... then it released.

Boom...

<contender eliminated_>

The Xygen sideshifted to the left, then got caught by the Repulsor's wave, which caused the ship to continue moving left and crash into the wall, where it fell to the ground.

"Tarah? Tarah?! TARAAAHHH, PLEEEAAASSSE!" Brandon yelled.

"...

"...Ow. I'm... I'm sorry, Brandon. It... It's over. We lost." Tarah spoke weakly.

The race was over, everyone had finished racing, then an announcement blared over the speakers: "Would everyone please evacuate the area except for Team Angelus, Team Crinale, Chris Scarbrough and Natasha Belmondo. I repeat, Everyone except for Angelus, Crinale, Chris Scarbrough and Natasha Belmondo, please evacuate the area. This is not a drill."

While everyone did as instructed, Brandon gave David Mendel, team leader of Wyvern, a radio.

"Something tells me you may need it, I don't know what, though" He said

"Ok, thanks" Mendel replied, taking the radio. Brandon then turned around, and walked over to the eliminated Angelus craft.

Then a different announcement came through the speakers, sounding like the standard computerised announcer.

<//telecasters: disabled_>
<//ecs_cage: disabled_>

Suddenly, the Crinale Apollyon flew back to the start/finish line... then rose above the ground, turning to face the spectator box. The cockpit flew open and Viktor Antonov took off the helmet he always wore, his identity revealed, he began to speak...

"I told you. I told you that Angelus would fall by my hands. First Gareth, now Tarah. And now... it is time to fulfil the rest of my prophecy!"

"Oh... my... god, CHRIS SCARBROUGH?!" Brandon, nor anyone else could believe their eyes. Viktor Antonov was an alias, a pseudonym, for the one who did what Alexandra Gelorum failed to do: Eliminate Angelus.

"Indeed! I... am Chris Scarbrough... the TRUE spy for Crinale... and double spy for you, Angelus! Does the name alpha.0 mean anything to you, Smith? How about the name CX1, Gelorum?"

Alpha.0 was the screen name given to the double spy that worked for Angelus and Crinale. CX1 was the name they used with Crinale. No-one knew who they were, until now.

"Wait, 'first Gareth'?" After a moment, the realisation hit him like a bus to a deer. "It was YOU! You poisoned Gareth, OF COURSE! You were there when Gareth was Zoning, then you visited him in hospital."

"Of course, it is as you say! That feculent sh*t stain avoided my wrath once, he never stood a chance the second time around!"

"So what exactly in the hell are you doing siding with Crinale? You know what they're up to!"

"Exactly, that's why I raced for them. The F9000 was a grand time for the Anti-Gravity Racing League. I had the pleasure of knowing it first hand. My parents were a part of the Overtel Corporation, and it was beautiful. Too bad the damned so-called 'Anti-Gravity Purity Coalition' had to step in and ruin everything! After your band of misfits barged in and ransacked the place absolutely f**king everything up, I swore revenge! I changed my name, climbed the AGRC ranks and... well, here I am now, here to destroy the one thing that will prevent me my destiny: You, THE FINAL HEIR TO THE BELMONDO NAME!"

BOOM!

Chris had fired the CZf_12 Energy Blaster that he also had the Crinale engineers install. Natasha Belmondo never stood a chance, as the weapon was designed to instantly eliminate FX400 crafts. She was instantly vaporized, her blackened, charred ashes anticlimactically falling to the ground.

"FINALLY! I am the leader of the AGRC! I am the new leader of the FX400 and I... am the new leader of Crinale Technologies, Incorporated!" There was, however, one fatal flaw in his boast...

"Wrong, I am the leader of Crinale!" Gelorum yelled, running out onto the track.

"HAH! Not for long, Kotova!" He spat. "You see, old Tyler was right, you were too soft. Did you even see how easy it was to destroy Angelus? It's like you weren't even trying! You need to play outside the rules! However, I am much more fit for leader. So, you know what? You, Alexandra Kotova, you are fired... PERMANENTLY!" He sat in the craft, and swooped down, aiming at her. But she was quicker, and jumped sideways into the pits, where Chris could not get her.

"FINE! It matters not whether you live or die! We will take over anyway! The FX400 is dead, time to bring in a new era of Anti-Gravity racing. The F12000 will be a glorious achievement, indeed! But it is goodbye from me today. We will meet again VERY soon! HAHAHAHAHA!"

What happened next surprised everyone. The Apollyon's appearance changed. First, from underneath the craft, two wings flipped out, then at the top of the craft, two more panels flipped up, forming a V-tail. Finally, the circular AG mechanism slid shut, and the ship lurched forward at an amazing rate, firing an energy blast through the ceiling of the Orcus Centre For Catastrophe Prevention, flying out into the night. No-one outside the deserted racetrack, except for Wyvern knew of any of the events that occurred after the evacuation, as communication to the outside world was disabled.

"It... it's over... everything we stood for... is gone." Brandon said, as he fell to his knees by the eliminated Angelus craft. He then quickly spun around and walked over to where Gelorum was.

"Tell me, NOW! You have no choice, you're not part of Crinale anymore! TELL ME THE LOCATION!" He suddenly exploded with rage.

Gelorum just sat there, not even reacting when Brandon yelled at her. "It is underneath a building in England, an old video-game development studio that was closed in the early 21st century, then re-opened from the mid 21st to the 22nd century. You might know the building as the one used by the legendary video game developer...

"Studio Liverpool."

*The Repulsor (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft6nv1BxZdg&t=38m29s) was a weapon only available in the eliminator mode of Pulse.
Please let me know what you think of the revision, if it is better than the previous revision.

I have edited the old 12.3 down to just a link pointing to this revision. Ergo, I shall re-attach the F12000 logo here.

Jonny
11th October 2014, 10:24 PM
Now I need to change some things as well. At least I have something to do ^^

- - - Updated - - -

I also changed my part.
@Ace: Jep, I like it :+

Snakenator1
11th October 2014, 10:57 PM
Ace, when you get fusion the shield is your best friend. The AI wants your head on a stick.
I've died a few times so far, but its great fun having two quakes chase after me :D

Ace3000
12th October 2014, 04:35 AM
>Noted: Fusion AI more aggressive than any other WipEout game.

Also, I'm glad you liked the revision to Part 12.3, Jonny! ^_^

Jonny
12th October 2014, 03:34 PM
[part removed]

Snakenator1
12th October 2014, 07:24 PM
Finally up to date with my parts :P

FWD S2 Part 4: The trials

Sunday March 4th 2210

11:24:26

Wyvern AR HQ

Today was the day where David wanted to see the racing capability of Zoe, he planned for several events to be undertaken on the testing tracks located at HQ.
David steps outside and walks over to the hanger that use to house the XAF-72 that was destroyed in the last omega harbour race, Zoe was now living their under constant security camera monitoring. This was to make sure that no one tried to tamper with him under David's nose. The hangar doors slowly open and let light shine in on the XAF-10 chassis.

"Zoe, activate"

A humming noise is then heard as Zoe boots up ready to take on his challenges.

"Good morning David, how may I be of service?"
"Zoe today is the day, are you ready?"
"I am more than ready to start, let us begin my trials"
"Excellent, follow me to the testing tracks"

David escorts Zoe to the tracks and begins explaining the numerous trials he had planned.
"I have four tests for you to complete Zoe: a race, eliminator, zone, zone battle. These are the major events used in racing leagues and will determine all of your capabilities for the AGRC. You have a target to meet in each one and if you meet those targets then I will know you're ready"

"Understood David, let us begin"

The race set a target of 4th place or higher for Zoe, 6 laps of phantom class. the competitors were simulator bots designed to behave like a real pilot set to their hardest difficulty. Only Razgriz ever beat such bots and even former Falon didn't finish above 2nd. The race began with Zoe in 12th position. David shouts into the megaphone "3...2...1... GO!"
The race begins and Zoe instantly pulled to 9th place, his use of weapons were very strategic and very pacifistic. Despite never racing the track before Zoe was capable of analysing the track and exploiting barrel rolls that even Razgriz could not accomplish 100% of the time. by the end of the 3rd lap Zoe secured 1st position and just made the time gap between the Bots greater and greater. David was stunned and Zoe finished with a -4.6 second lead which was unheard of.

Eliminator saw Zoe have to destroy 8 of the same bots within 15 laps on Phantom, Razgriz holds record at 9 kills but even David knew that Zoe may be able to do better. The eliminator simulator does not cause physical damage to ships but the weapons are virtual digital constructions so every hit would digitally drain shield energy. Hitting 0% caused the engine to cut out temporarily. The event began and Zoe turned into a more aggressive pilot causing insane damage to the bots even despite Wyvern's poor weapon technology, and even with paper thin shields Zoe was capable of absorbing weapons to activate a shield mere milliseconds before a weapon hit him. Lap after lap Zoe scored eliminations and scored 12 kills at the end.

Next up was the Zone Battle and like the race Zoe was against 11 high difficulty bots, the target was set to 55. And to no surprise Zoe made quick waste of the bots, David just kept becoming more gob-smacked with every event.

The final event was Zone. A special simulator was designed for Zoe since he was a craft rather than a person. Instead of being a booth it was an entire facility that digitally constructed the track for the craft and pilot in a stationary position. It was as close as one could get to a real life Zone event. David stated just last as long as possible but at least reach Subsonic. Since Zoe was an AI core himself David knew that he could calculate an effective racing line easily no matter the speed. So he made a proposition

"Hey Zoe, little challenge for you. Can you beat the WR for Zone on Moa Therma?"
"The record currently held by Jennter? Most likely with ease"
"Then lets give it a try"

The Simulator was set, Zone mode on Moa Therma forwards. Soon after The event began and Zoe navigated each lap easily, perfect laps were constant and not long Zoe surpassed his target of Subsonic easily. He continued as the speed increased, but what was most notable was Zoe's score.

Zone 80 clear

David watches closely and thinks to himself
*Zoe hasn't even taken a scratch yet, he could have the potential to beat the world record. This could be big for us*

Zoe just completes laps like they were nothing and David becomes increasingly relaxed with every Zone. He felt irony in such a calm mood for Zone is suppose to keep getting more intense.

Zone 200 clear

It was unreal, Zoe had scored a perfect 200 zone run, not even a scratch yet. David sits up and watches Zoe flawlessly race around a track, the temptation of letting him Zone forever was great. But then....

*bang*
"DAVID!!!"
"Razgriz??"
"WE HAVE AN INTRUDER!!"

Jonny
12th October 2014, 10:28 PM
"with ease"
Probably Jonny Bovier hear that and is the intruder :P
However, I didn't knew that there were Zone Battle events in the FX400, but I could bet that there will be some in the F12000 ^^

Ace3000
13th October 2014, 07:36 AM
The F12000 is basically the second coming of the F9000, there will definitely be Zone Battles!

Ace3000
14th October 2014, 11:17 AM
So I got Fusion today, and I don't see why most people hate it, it's a really good game!

Jonny
14th October 2014, 12:15 PM
I played it yesterday. I was like "Let´s use the Stage 4 van-Über on Cubiss Float Course 2 until I win". Cutting of my hand with a spoon would be more fun.

Anyway, I think that Auricom will leave the League instatly, so there would be 15 teams. If every team COULD choose between one or two ships we would have a varity of 15-30 crafts per race.
I also hope that Fusion-styled tracks will return (pls let me design one :))
Also I´m finished with the first craft, the F1.2000_1a (project name), TopSpeed is 1243 (something like in Fusion, however, it´s a Stage 1 craft, so it´s quiet fast), shield only 40 cpu and the weapon multiplyer is also only 0.8.
I just found out that I missed latteral stability...

Ace3000
14th October 2014, 02:46 PM
I'm thinking that the top speed for the F12000 be different to Fusion's, as Fusion only had one speed class, which was whatever the max speed of the ship was.

What do you guys think, do you want speed classes (they will be different for the F12000) or no speed classes (ala Fusion)?

Also, if you want to design a course for the F12000, Jonny, go right ahead! :D

EDIT: In fact, if you want to design a course Snake, you can do that too. Then we'll all have custom courses: My Omega Harbour, Jonny's course and your course.

Jonny
14th October 2014, 03:38 PM
The four ship upgrade stages were basically speed classes.

I already set a course how that craft could be upgraded (I mean more speed and stability or more weapon power and shield).

Snakenator1
14th October 2014, 04:11 PM
Design a course, gosh ummm I don't know :P
I don't have any graphics software like photoshop so its a tricky one right now. I'll have to get back to you on it

Ace3000
14th October 2014, 04:17 PM
If you really want to, you could download GIMP, it's free and a very nice alternative to Photoshop. It's what I used to make all of my digital imagery, including the Omega Harbour images.

Jonny
14th October 2014, 04:46 PM
I´m using paper and pen :P

Ace3000
15th October 2014, 07:39 AM
Nice!

Just checked (via the Unlock Everything cheat [which also gives 50,000,000 credits]), the fastest thing in Fusion, apart from the obvious (Zone ship) is the Stage 4 Piranha at 1750km/h. I'm not sure if I should make the F12000 faster than that, or slower than that, but still faster than the FX400 (max speed: 793km/h)

Don't worry, though, I did not save the game after cheating, I intend to get everything legitimately.

EDIT: By the way, guys, what is your favourite ship in Fusion? I have not unlocked everything yet (through legitamite means), but I seem to be doing quite well with Feisar. Though, I'm slowly switching to EG.r (I'm sure that my all time favourite would be Piranha, but as I have not unlocked it yet, I don't know. I do know, however, it is the very last team to be unlocked.)

EDIT2: Nope, Feisar is still my go-to ship so far.

Jonny
15th October 2014, 12:59 PM
I already unlocked all ships. FEISAR is a good choice for the beginning, I think the Xios is good for the letter stage of the game.
I also think we should continue with the current speed (1188kph) and let it become faster with time.

PS: You can't save when using that cheat :P

Ace3000
15th October 2014, 01:06 PM
Ah, well now I know, I just turned off my PS2 after doing it.

Also, I just unlocked Xios, so I'll soon see how well I do with them. Glad you can downgrade ships and use the credits to upgrade other ships! Got up to 100% Zala Wollf instantly, but it's not enough to 100% Natasha Belmondo. Oh well, I can wait.

So wait, you want 1188km/h to be the top speed of the Standard class for now? Should we keep the naming of the speed classes or get rid of the names like Fusion?

Jonny
15th October 2014, 03:17 PM
I would prefer one big open field for everyone, the designers and engeneers should see how they catch up with each other :P
1188kph is the current maximum speed in the prototype class, I would use this as a reference how fast ships are in 2210.

Ace3000
15th October 2014, 03:58 PM
Alrighty then. So basically make the speed classes like Fusion: Technically non-existant.

Jonny
16th October 2014, 12:40 AM
[part removed]

Ace3000
16th October 2014, 08:18 AM
The last league will drive you mad ^^

In Fusion? Cause I kinda owned it using a maxed out Xios. ^_^

Although, WipEout's Rapier class can just go f**k itself.

Jonny
16th October 2014, 11:00 AM
^Sounds a bit in rage mode ^^

I played the whole AG League with FEISAR and van-Über.
The hard way only makes you stronger ;)

Ace3000
16th October 2014, 11:21 AM
I think I might just be able to do it in a FEISAR, not sure about Van-Über.

Ace3000
17th October 2014, 05:07 AM
We're nearing the start of the F12000, just two more parts to go!

The referenced album title of Part 12.3 was Xtort by KMFDM.

Also, there was a referenced album title for the entirety of Part 12, which, if you took the green letters and swapped them around, it would give you "ANTI", which references the Anti EP by Autechre. Yeah, really obscure, sorry.

Anyway, back to normal part titles!

[s2_5.0: Part 13.0] No More Sleep
<22100303>

Saturday, March 3rd, 2210

Angelus R&D HQ, Perth, Australia

12:32:48

After the disappointment of everything they ever stood for being demolished, Angelus were not going to back down.

"Listen, Gelorum..." Brandon began.

"It is too late for that. Please... c-... call me by my real name." Alexandra Kotova cut in, defeated.

"...Really?" he asked, not sure if this was a trick.

"Brandon, you are not the only one who lost everything. In fact, I have lost even more than you. At least you still have a team, even if the second coming of the F9000 is approaching."

"A... Alexandra. you weren't evil at all, were you?"

"Of course not. I just have a really bad temper. That's the truth, I have nothing to lose or gain if I lie. I actually started to like it, racing in the FX400, as the violent racer... [sigh]... I should have accepted the fact that my racing style was not suitable for the Angelus pro-"

"Stop right there. That was all in the past... however, if you allow me to, I will forgive you. This does mean coming back as a part of the Angelus team."

Alexandra thought about it for a bit, then sighed. "I don't have a choice, do I? I have literally nothing to lose, as it was all taken away from me. I did not think it would come to this... but... please, forgive me. I want revenge. REVENGE FOR THAT F**KER WHO TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FOM ME! If I have to join Angelus to do so, then so be it."

Brandon could do nothing but smile. "Welcome back to Angelus, Alexandra."

"Ugh, ok, stop. Calling me by my full name is cringe-worthy. You need to shorten that. Call me... erm... call me Alex."

"Alex... okay."

At that moment, the door opened suddenly and forcefully, as Tarah stormed in, with Gareth following behind her in an attempt to stop her.

"Tarah, stop!" Gareth commanded.

"You... You BITCH!" She yelled, and raised her fist, but stopped just as she was about to swing. Alex had cowered, stepping back, crouching and holding her hands above her head.

"No! I'm sorry, I-I really am. I know I've done horrible things, but please, don't hurt me, that won't make you any better than me. I only did the things I did because I could get away with it... well, the later things anyway. The first several months were done out of rage. But I'll change! I will! I promise, just... please... don't h-hurt me!"

After that she slumped to the floor in defeat, crying.

"Tarah, wh-" Brandon started, but was cut off.

"No, shut up!" Tarah snapped back, "She is a horrible, evil person! And you just let her back into our team? Really?"

"I'd rather we not discuss this right in front of her. But I let her back because I have compassion. She has lost everything, whether or not she deserved that is not the point. Besides, there are much worse people than her, and we must focus on the larger threats."

Suddenly, Alex started to speak. "I... I promise to play by your rules. This is your team, I can't just do what I want. All I ask is for your co-operation. We need to bring Crinale and the new AGRC down. It will be difficult, even if we all work together, but it will be easier than if we didn't."

"Well, you can't argue that she does have a point. Please Tarah, for me... Do this for me. You don't have to be the best of friends, just treat her as a part of Angelus. Please?"

After some thought, Tarah extended her hand to Alex, who was still on the floor. "Sorry. I usually don't lose my cool. Even then, I shouldn't have raised my fist at you."

"It's fine, I understand. I must have caused you and the team great pain. If anyone should be sorry, it's me." Alex then grabbed Tarah's hand, pulling herself up.

"Great! now, we have work to do, let's get cracking!"

------------
<22100310>

Sunday, March 10th, 2210

10:32:24

"Breaking News: The Anti-Gravity Racing Commission has made some changes this past week, and are now able to publicly reveal them. Live at the AGRC headquarters, here is Chris Scarbrough."

"Hello. I am Chris Scarbrough, the new managing director of the Anti-Gravity Racing Commission. The sudden death of Natasha Belmondo shocked everyone here at the AGRC and indeed the world. So, in her honour, the AGRC has approved of upgrading the League to F12000 specification. Participating teams have been supplied with the official rules and regulations, so they may start work on constructing their crafts for the inaugural season, starting in 2212.

"What I can tell the public is that it will be one of the fastest leagues yet! We have made changes to the course roster and speed classes. Now, there is no speed limit, but there are limitations for the various components. These limitations will be called Stages. Stage 1 will be the most restrictive and the slowest, and Stage 4 will be the least restrictive and the fastest. Either way, speeds will be in excess of 1000km/h! This is one reason why we changed the roster of racing courses.

"In any case, we hope to see you there in 2212!"

Brandon just sat there, the only thing he could say was "...Of course. Stupid git. Seeing his stupid smile makes me want to f**king vomit."

He then turned to his team, after obtaining the regulations and restrictions. "Alrighty team, I now officially declare work on the F12000 craft started. Let's show this idiot what we can do!"

The only changes in regulations that you have to worry about in creating your F12k ships is the increase in speed to >1100km/h. All stats go up to 100%, as in the standard FX400. Also required is a Super Weapon, which obviously makes a comeback in this league. So basically, think Fusion.

Jonny
17th October 2014, 10:27 AM
In 2212? Mein Gott, I can´t wait so long :P

Anyway I regret that there will be a big war in 2211 ^^

Ace3000
17th October 2014, 11:05 AM
It just seems logical to have a long period of time to give the teams the time needed to develop their F12k ships. ^_^

Fun fact: The F12000 was going to be like the FX400 in terms of Speed classes, but they would be somewhat different. The classes were going to be:

Vector (Renamed from Venom),
Venom (Renamed from Flash),
Rapier,
Phantom and
Zen (Top Speed: 981km/h)

Jonny
17th October 2014, 10:26 PM
[part removed]

Ace3000
18th October 2014, 04:14 AM
Anyway, I got two ideas for the ship database: 1) Expanding it with more stuff (characters, racing tracks, events, coutries), I feel free to collect some informations for Brandon.
2) I think everyone here can draw, so everyone draws his ships, I have no idea how yours are looking like.

[1] That is a great idea, considering the F12000 is a fan-made league.

[2] i cannot draw something as complex as an AG craft, but I'll give it a go.

Regarding the site, I've been working on the Angelus and Crinale F12000 ships, and some new visual styles. Once I've finished the info for the craft, the site will be back up.

Jonny
18th October 2014, 10:47 AM
I''ll send you a PM with a lot of infos soon (also pictures).

Ace3000
18th October 2014, 12:02 PM
Nice! The images won't be up instantly along with the site, they will take a while so I can implement them into the site and not screw the webpage up. But rest assured they will be there eventually.

Jonny
18th October 2014, 12:10 PM
To the readers: Who can draw and illustrate ships/characters/logos. Pls PM me :)

Ace3000
18th October 2014, 12:26 PM
Depending on the complexity of the design, I could make your Jennter Logo for the F12000. Yours too, Snake. Though, be warned I'm not good with ultra complex logos. Sorry. :/

As you can probably tell, I am quite good at minimalistic artwork. I'm actually considering taking up Digital Design next year. Either that or the Diploma in Web Design.

Snakenator1
18th October 2014, 06:31 PM
Arrrgh life right now :P
Sorry for the inactivity, coursework and other stuff had to be dealt with. But I'm up to date with what is going on here so I'm working on my parts now :)

Also working on my stuff for new logos and what not. The XAF-10 will simply have its limiter boundary raised for the speed.

Ace3000
19th October 2014, 05:16 AM
Really? 912km/h seems slow for Wyvern, the other teams will be competing in >1100km/h crafts, unless you mean the ship will be upgraded to those kinds of speeds?

Snakenator1
19th October 2014, 09:13 AM
Yeah, the XAF-10's are gonna receive some upgrades for the F12000 to boost the speed, shields and other stuff.

Also, are we gonna introduce Fusion logic of:
taking so much damage ---> Lose a part of your wing ---> Agility decreased

Ace3000
19th October 2014, 09:36 AM
That depends. Do you want that to be introduced?

Jonny
19th October 2014, 10:58 AM
I would like that. But we wold need pitlanes (wohoo retro stuff).

The TopSpeed of S1 should be 900kph, S2: 1000kph, S3: 1100kph, S4: 1200kph.
This is not a limit, rather a basic stat of current development (2212).

How do we deal with stages? Do they offcially get declared by the league commision when the current stage reaches it's peak?

I'm finshed with two tracks (to lazy to upload ^^) Kölner Stadtkurs (dt. Cologne Streetcircuit), in the 23rd century vesion of Cologne aaaannnnd Akina! :D Yeas a point-to-point race.
Pictures are coming when I write on PC.

I'm going to write a motorsport-like set of rules, ok? :)

Teams: How about Auricom leaves the sport, Icaras and Harmau are probably following (maybe a year later).
So we woud have:

1.Angelus
2.Criale(?)
3.Wyvern
4.Jennter
5.FEISAR
6.Qirex
7.Piranha
8.AG-Systems
9.Goteki 45
10.Mirage
11.Assegai
12.Icaras(?)
13.Harimau(?)
14.EG-X
15.Triakis
?.Auricom

Since tracks are becoming longer, how about every team can choose if the operate one or two crafts.
The maximum number of crafts should, in a race, be 26 (F1-style), in Time-Practise, new Qualy event (F1-style), maximum 30 (F1-style).
We won't have more than 30 crafts now, but otherwise there should be a pre-qualy.

Just my thoughts.

Ace3000
19th October 2014, 11:21 AM
Wow, I totally need a while to think about all this. How about we take a break from posting anything from 2210-2212 until we get all the rules and regulations of the F12000 done?

So, the Top Speeds of the Stages you posted are more like the minimum speeds of the stage?

imo, I think Icaras would stay. Just me, though.

Jonny
19th October 2014, 12:27 PM
There's a war waiting :P
I'llwrit the rules per Goodgle Docs, so that you can edit them.

I think Harimau and Auricom will leave after 2212.

This was rather the upper average speed, a S1 FEISAR would fly with 850 kph and a Piranha with 915.

Ace3000
19th October 2014, 12:34 PM
Ah, so will you have to edit the top speed of your Jennter craft? Cause you said it was 1245km/h at Stage 1.

Don't worry, I will have to do the same with Angelus and Crinale, as I based the Stage top speeds off a combination of Fusion and the Stage 1 speed you proposed for Jennter.

Once we get the rules and everything done, then I will make use of the tabs I used in the Wyvern XAF-72 and the Crinale Apollyon. (this time, for the stages). But for now, I will only do the Stage 1 version of both the Angelus and Crinale crafts.

EDIT: I guess you can write about the 2211 war if you want Jonny, by "not posting anything from 2210-2212", I meant to do with the actual F12000 development itself.

Jonny
21st October 2014, 09:55 PM
[part removed]

Ace3000
22nd October 2014, 02:53 AM
Nice! I assume you're still working on the F12000 rules and regulations? Must be quite a long list!

Snakenator1
24th October 2014, 09:05 PM
FWD S2 Part 4.2: A returning threat

Wyvern AR HQ

RED ALERT! INTRUDER!

David scrambles to the main security office, they monitors are displaying a feedback of a mysterious figure completely adorned by a black colour inside the XAF-72 hangar. Unlucky for him the hangar was on lock down due to the alarms and had no escape. David turns for the door when Razgriz grabs his shoulder.

"David, could this be the man who sabotaged the XAF-72 during the show day?"
"I don't know, but I ain't taking chances with this. Call in the security team"

Moments later and entire team of armed officers were jogging to the XAF hangar and preparing to breach. David catches up to the team along with Razgriz as they wish to interview this unknown assailant.
David gives the all clear to the main office and they undo the lock down on the hangar doors, the team moves in to a empty hangar.

"What the hell??" exclaims David
"WATCH OUT"

Suddenly Razgriz rugby tackles David and soon after a gun shot his heard, both come out unscathed and the security team aim at the source of the shot. A very faint gleam from reflected light is seen and a officer tosses a Flashbang to immobilize the intruder.
*BANG*
A loud groan is heard and soon a officier pulls out the incapacitated person, David looks over and his face highlights in anger

"You!!"
"Hello David"

It was former lead Wyvern pilot Falon

"Why are you here? You should be in prison" shouts Razgriz
"I have friends you know"

David then punches Falon to the floor and shouts
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU RETURN?!!!!"

Falon laughs maniacally at David and whispers
"For your broken spirit"

A Flashbang rolls from Falons hand and everyone is incapacitated. When David regains his vision Falon is nowhere to be seen. But a deep echo is heard throughout the hangar along with a slow deep laugh almost like a horror film villain, Falon then speaks up.

"You know David it was only a matter of time before I get back to what I believe is right for this world, the Omega harbour race was only the mere icing on the cake for what is undeniably the future for AG racing and humanity. After all the master plan was initiated and the F12000 is now coming up, and now you will be crushed under my hand"

David then replies
"Was it you who deactivated the ECS Cage?"

"ME?! No, that is Crinales work at hand. I am no longer a part of the Crinale team but more of a free lance pilot now looking for his revenge. And I shall fulfill that goal by crushing you first and then your pathetic friends. Sarah was the mere beginning"

"YOU BASTARD!" Shouts Razgriz

David's face fills with a red colour and his fist clenches

"Now now David, no point getting angry. Thing is you know that you cannot stop me now, I may not be on the Crinale team since I disagree with their treatment of pilots. But that's not stopping me support them for every single step of the way. But soon we will break the spirit of Angelus to, I know Brandon has become quite fond of Tarah. It be a shame to see something happen to them"

At that moment David grabbed a firearm from a officer and open fired in the direction of Falon's voice. He concentrated his fire to a precise point until his gun ran out of ammo.
*click, click, click*

"Geez David, you nearly killed me. To bad I am now a shadow that you cannot see. I could murder you now with this clear shot, but I want to see you and your puny team suffer my wrath. You must work on your anger issues for you're very violent it seems now, guess the death of Sarah has made you a soft sun of a gun who is easily broken now. But I must be going for I have other plans, ciao losers"

Suddenly a back door bangs open and Falon disappears from all cameras on site. Razgriz takes the firearm from David and lies it on the floor, David soon mutters

"Warn Angelus of what just happened, the situation is becoming more dire than I thought"

Ace3000
25th October 2014, 08:09 AM
Hmm, I just thought of a way to counteract Falon, and honestly, I've been thinking about using that method in a part for a while.

I've somewhat completed the site, but I'm waiting on the F12k rules so I can compare them and see what all I need to edit (mainly to do with the top speeds of the Angelus and Crinale F12k crafts.)

Jonny
25th October 2014, 10:13 AM
1. The rules are stil...WIP, I'm writing whenever I can. This week I didn't bad the time, since school didn't ended before 2-3PM, than homework, household-stuff and it's already pretty late.
Also I was very tired in school recently, so I decided to go to bed at least before 12 PM.
Now it's weekend, so I think I could write again.

2. There is no limited topspeed, it's rather a reference to make things realistically.
From S1-S4: 800, 900, 1000, 1100.
There are also the Piranhas (845kph) and the FEISARs (790 kph)

Ace3000
25th October 2014, 11:32 AM
I understand, but I can't make a Stage 1 ship go 1200+km/h, then have the reference guide only go up to 1100.

But in any case, is that Stage speed guide the ultimate final version? Cause if so, then I can finish up the F12k ships! ^_^

If not, then I will patiently wait. I've used Fusion as a reference for every other stat but the top speed.

Jonny
25th October 2014, 11:37 AM
If you put a massive V12...äh wait....
If you put a massive engine in the ship a final Stage 4 craft could reach 1200 kph.
A ship upgrade doesn't instantly stages the ship up, it's like in F1, or in Fusion.

Ace3000
25th October 2014, 12:24 PM
A ship upgrade doesn't instantly stages the ship up, it's like in F1, or in Fusion.

In that case, why don't we have 5 stages?

Once again, using Fusion as a guide:
S1 is 0% completion
S2 is 25% completion
S3 is 50% completion
S4 is 75% completion
in other words, Stages 1-4 is like Fusion

Then there's S5, which is 100% completion, but uses S4 body/chassis design

Jonny
25th October 2014, 12:39 PM
The percentage should just be a gheoretical number, how developed a craft is.
And a 100% ship is still S4, like a 74% craft is S3.

Ace3000
25th October 2014, 12:48 PM
Even though the math doesn't work out, I do see your point.

(by saying the math not working out, I'm going by intervals of 24/25 [0-24 for S1, 25-49 for S2, 50-74 for S3 and 75-99 for S4.])
But forget about that, the main thing I'm thinking about to do with that is how to put that data into the site.

Should I have it as just Stages 1-4 (0%, 25%, 50%, 75%), Stages 1-4 and 100% completion, or 0% completion (S1) and 100% completion?

EDIT: Initially, though, I will only have the S1 variant (0%) on the site, but I would still like to know.

Jonny
25th October 2014, 03:46 PM
In Fusion the apperance of the ship majorly changes when upgrading the stage (also it´s a new model variant). So just list the stages :P

Ace3000
25th October 2014, 04:05 PM
But there's also a noticeable difference in stats between 75% S4 and 100% S4. So are you sure I should just list the stages, or should I add the 100% S4 to the list as well?

Jonny
25th October 2014, 07:35 PM
The development stage of the craft chanhes over the year. Imagine a team's press announcement: "For the race in Collogne our craft is 5% better than before."
Nobody knows how advanced a craft in it's letter stage is. I don't even have concrete plans for the latter stages.

Ace3000
26th October 2014, 04:45 AM
Okay, I see now. It wouldn't have affected the site at this point in time anyway, as I would only upload the S1 craft. but in the later run, Stages 1-4 it is.

Jonny
26th October 2014, 01:44 PM
I´m currently making a basic starter list (also with fictional pilots of the 12 original teams).
I need to know the pilots of Angelus, Wyvern and Crinale, if they continue racing.
The data I need are: Full name OR pseudonym, Racing Number, Nationality (either a real nation like Finland, or things like "European", or it´s secret) and of course the team.
Each team CAN have 2 pilots, that race. If somebody is a test/reserve pilot, don´t give him/her a race number.

Ace3000
27th October 2014, 05:55 AM
For what, the F12000? In that case...

Angelus R&D

Lead Pilot: #43 Kyoko Fujisaki (藤崎 響子 Fujisaki Kyōko), Unknown [FUJI616.1.2.194]

[Spoilers are involved as to what happens to Tarah]

Second Pilot: #19 Gareth Ardos, Australian [ARDO889.1.0.194]

Reserve Pilot: Alexandra Kotova, Russian

Crinale International (...yeah, they changed their name)

Lead Pilot: #13 Leon Turner, British [TURN847.0.0.329]

Yeah, son of that Turner (http://wipeout.wikia.com/wiki/Naomi_Turner).

Second Pilot: #07 Lucia Scarlatti, Italian [SCAR308.1.0.329]

Jonny
27th October 2014, 04:41 PM
Ok thanks :)
Do you mind if I write something about the pilots of the "default" teams?

Ace3000
28th October 2014, 09:45 AM
Yeah, of course! Go right ahead! ^_^

Jonny
28th October 2014, 02:27 PM
This is Torasuke Sato (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ft4aV7QmeIMEyuoXcWN528vCO9BkaMs5bpuNZgyGZZE/edit?usp=sharing).

(One Link post ftw)

Ace3000
28th October 2014, 02:36 PM
Would you mind if I wrote out the bios for the Angelus and Crinale pilots? Or is the point of all this that you write everything out?

EDIT: I am an IDIOT! You are only writing about the original teams. It seems you are not the only one who is "Too dumb to read" -_-

Ace3000
30th October 2014, 10:30 AM
Considering Jonny started to post the pilots for the F12000, I shall help him...

<//fta_backstories_v2_>
>>file01_: Kyoko Fujisaki//[ARD]

<//loading... complete_>

//Full Name: Kyoko Fujisaki (藤崎 響子 Fujisaki Kyōko)
//Team: Angelus Research and Development
//Country of Birth/Nationality: Unknown
//Age: Unknown
//DOB: Unknown
//Height: 172cm/5'8"
//Weight: 62kg/137lb.
//Hair Colour/Type/Style: Unknown, always seen wearing helmet
//Eye Colour: Unknown, always seen wearing helmet

//Occupation: Lead Pilot, Angelus Research and Development (2212-)
//Pilot ID: FUJ616.0.43.194
//Racer Number: 43
//Racing Style: Calm, Neutrally Violent
//Personal Car: 2210 Angelus R210 GT

//Modifications:
+Angelus "GTKF" Body Kit
+KA-AGS:Z Engine Upgrade [+50hp = 687hp]
+Bright Red body light strips
+Custom License plate: ANG3L-42

//Likes: Unknown
//Dislikes: Unknown
//Friends: Unknown
//Foes: Unknown
//Rivals: Crinale (archrival), Wyvern (friendly), Jennter (friendly)

Not much is known about Kyoko, as she refuses to talk about or reveal anything unless it is absolutely necessary. Therefore, it is very difficult to get a hold of her personal background data before her employment to the Angelus team. What is known is that due to her refusal to do what she calls 'unnecessary things', she has become a better pilot because of it, somewhat exceeding the racing level of her replacement, Tarah Andrews.

Her racing suit, which she is always seen in, is a somewhat tight fitting black suit adorned with azure blue light strips running around it. A small area of these light strips contain her racing number, #43. another area contains her name. The helmet is similar in colour, black with azure light strips.

Kyoko will participate in the upcoming F12000 in 2212 alongside Angelus veteran Gareth Ardos in a visually modified version of Angelus' F12000 AG racing craft. The visual modifications and styling changes were designed and recommended by Kyoko herself, and consists of a graphic of an angel on the front, flowing azure blue lines along the side and top of the craft, and a light, almost invisible coloured hexagonal tessellation pattern that fills the whole ship.

Jonny
30th October 2014, 02:26 PM
Always wearing helmet? Remebers me the Adrian Sutil-rumor ^^

Jonny
30th October 2014, 09:14 PM
Name: Pascal Rach
Shortname: RAC
Nationality: German
Birth: 23. August 2185
Hairstile: Short-Straight Blonde
Eye colour: Brown
Team: FEISAR
Race Number: 14
Height: 1,80m
Weight: 78kg
Personal car: Audi R10 V10_4.7 (Stock)

Pascal Rach is a fast greenracer for FEISAR.
He is notable for a peaceful aura, never loosing his concentration and being harsh, but always fair.
Although being fast he didn't won a title yet, mainly because his greenracer ambition is sometimes a big obstacle.
On technical tracks he is unbeatable, as they favour the FEISAR's craft characteristics.

Jonny
31st October 2014, 10:12 PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eMDebKdWf0y1-7TrOOpM7WfQcZyBmQPoiI6AeOaUhb0/edit?usp=sharing
The rules (I think I missed something...).

Ace3000
1st November 2014, 06:52 AM
No wonder it took that long, you went all out on it to make it look as official as possible! Great job!

Things to change/edit:

2.1.3 - EG-X is China/Finland, not Sweden/Finland
2.1.3 - Shouldn't it be "A team’s Nationality must be a real Nation"

That's about it. Also, was the final average speed requirement for the four stages the speeds you posted a while back:

From S1-S4: 800, 900, 1000, 1100.
There are also the Piranhas (845kph) and the FEISARs (790 kph)

EDIT: wait.... "Universal Elimination Life Support Monocoque by Levin"... Levin? I see what you did there.

Jonny
1st November 2014, 10:07 AM
:D

To 2.1.3.: Ah right China/Finland, was just a typo, I knew that :P
Anyway, Nope, a teams Nationailty mustn't even be known (Crinale), could be an international organisation (FEISAR), a consortium (EG-X), a region (eg. Scottland) or something like "International", or "Mars" etc.

The "requirement" for a new stage is a tempoary soltion. I'm going to create a formula and think about the "worth" that determines the stage.

Ace3000
1st November 2014, 10:25 AM
So basically, Angelus is okay, as they give their nationality as Australian, but Crinale is not, as they have kept their location unknown?

EDIT: 5.1: All crafts HAVE to be equipped with all weapons that are confirmed by the F12k administration.

Wow, I was thinking the exact same thing when I was making Angelus' F12000 craft! :D

Jonny
1st November 2014, 11:27 AM
5.1.: In WipEout History there were multiple teams that didn't have named a real country as their nationality, like Auricom or FEISAR. In wip3out Icaras' nationality was "diverse". So the exact location of Crinale must not be known.

Ace3000
1st November 2014, 02:52 PM
OK, so Crinale is alright, but can Angelus still be classified as "Australian"? Because Triakis is.

Jonny
1st November 2014, 04:18 PM
Of course (It's your fanfic BTW)

Ace3000
2nd November 2014, 03:09 AM
Yeah, good point, haha!

Ace3000
4th November 2014, 10:43 AM
OK, I have quite a bit of content to post, but I'll do it one at a time.

First off, here's a pilot info file for Gareth Ardos:

<//fta_backstories_v2_>
>>file02_: Gareth Ardos//[ARD]

<//loading... complete_>

//Full Name: Gareth Tony Ardos
//Team: Angelus Research and Development
//Country of Birth/Nationality: Australia
//Age: 41 [As of 2212]
//DOB: April 14th, 2171
//Height: 180cm/5'11"
//Weight: 77kg/170lb.
//Hair Colour/Type/Style: Brown/Straight/Short
//Eye Colour: Hazel

//Occupation: Second Pilot, Angelus Research and Development (2212-)
//Pilot ID: ARD889.1.19.194
//Racer Number: 19
//Racing Style: Neutral, Slightly Violent
//Personal Car: 2204 Angelus M-Type RZ Works

//Modifications:
+Angelus "M-RZ Works" Body Kit
+KA-AGS:Z205 Engine Upgrade [+ 66hp = 666hp]

//Likes: Racing, AG craft, speed, video games.
//Dislikes: Corruption, traitors, terrorists.
//Friends: Angelus employees.
//Foes: Crinale, Crinale employees.
//Rivals: Crinale (archrival), Wyvern (friendly), Jennter (friendly)

Born on April 30th, 2171 in Toowooomba, Queensland, Australia, Gareth Ardos grew up as a gamer. He found joy in playing a variety of games, such as action, adventure, platforming and racing games. But his favourite game series of all time was an AG racing simulator, where he poured hours upon hours into, eventually investing money into a racing wheel setup.

Since the AG racing simulator was his all time favourite game, Gareth decided to apply to race for a junior racing team, UQAGD (University of Queensland Anti-Gravity Development), in the FX150 Amateur League in 2188. It just so happened that the racing team he applied for was sponsored by the then known Katana Advancements, which also supplied parts to the racing team. Due to Gareth's gaming skills and his simulator experience, he was surprisingly good at racing in a real AG craft.

After the moderate success the team had with Gareth until the end of the FX150 in 2196, Katana founder Brandon Smith approached him a year later in 2198, asking him to join his new upcoming professional racing team. Gareth initially denied this offer, but returned in 2200, claiming that "turning down the Angelus project deal was the single biggest mistake in my life".

Since Angelus' debut to professional AG racing in 2209, Gareth participated in the FX400 alongside Tarah Andrews until the end of the FX400 in 2210. He will continue to race in the inaugural F12000 season in 2212, this time racing alongside the mysterious new pilot, Kyoko Fujisaki, who has replaced Tarah Andrews, the previous lead pilot.

Secondly, and lastly: the Faster Than Angels site (http://fta.sonic-infobox.net) is officially out of maintenance mode, and into live mode. Enjoy!

PS. Some things you should check out are the 'Angelus' section and the 'Crinale' section for info about the new F12000 ships. Also, go check out 'Other>Downloads' for a link to the Season 1 Soundtrack!

Jonny
4th November 2014, 09:33 PM
[part removed]

Ace3000
5th November 2014, 05:54 AM
Well someone's been watching a lot of Initial D! (Not that there's anything wrong with that. :P)

Fun Fact: There's rumors about a new RX-7 that's expected to come out in 2017!

Ace3000
7th November 2014, 02:26 PM
I wanna get the rest of this over and done with, so I can get back to posting actual parts again, haha!

<//fta_backstories_v2_>
>>file03_: Lucia Scarlatti//[CRI]

<//loading... complete_>

//Full Name: Lucia Scarlatti
//Team: Crinale International
//Country of Birth/Nationality: Italian
//Age: 18 [As of 2212]
//DOB: January 2nd, 2194
//Height: 167cm/5'6"
//Weight: 48kg/106lb.
//Hair Colour/Type/Style: Black/Straight/Long
//Eye Colour: Brown

//Occupation: Lead Pilot, Crinale International (2212-)
//Pilot ID: SCAR308.0.0.329
//Racer Number: 7
//Racing Style: Aggressive, Very Violent.

//Likes: Racing, Heavy metal music.
//Dislikes: Being bored.
//Friends: Crinale employees.
//Foes: Angelus.
//Rivals: Angelus (archrival)

Born in Milan, Italy on the 2nd of January, 2194, Lucia Scarlatti is the youngest person to ever be entered in the F12000, at the age of 18. She is a prodigy in this field, having superb racing skills even at an early age. It is no wonder why Crinale decided to select her to be part of the team. Despite her exceptional racing skills, however, she does not excel in other fields, failing multiple subjects and even flunking out of school.

Lucia was always the 'black sheep' of the family, choosing to disregard their beliefs and opinions, even going so far as to doing the complete opposite of said beliefs. It is for this reason she has decided to use her talent to her advantage and pursue her AG racing career. She also prefers to listen to heavy metal music, also done to spite her parents.

Due to Crinale's training regime, Lucia's racing style is mostly the same as second pilot Leon Turner's: Violent and aggressive, though she does, however, tend to race her own way, having more than just one racing style. This may be because she does not like being bored, which means that her racing styles are based on whatever mood she seems to be in, giving further evidence to just how skilled she is as a pilot. One thing is for certain, though. All of her racing styles have two constant themes: One of violence, most likely developed due to Crinale's training; and one of perfection, which is most likely Lucia's true racing style, without any bias to violence made by Crinale.

Ace3000
10th November 2014, 04:26 AM
...and finally, the last pilot info file, that of Leon Turner.

<//fta_backstories_v2_>
>>file04_: Leon Turner//[CRI]

<//loading... complete_>

//Full Name: Leon Nathan Turner
//Team: Crinale International
//Country of Birth/Nationality: British
//Age: 37 [As of 2212]
//DOB: November 17th, 2175
//Height: 185cm/6'1"
//Weight: 68kg/150lb.
//Hair Colour/Type/Style: Dark Maroon/Straight/Short
//Eye Colour: Grey

//Occupation: Second Pilot, Crinale International (2212-)
//Pilot ID: TURN847.1.0.329
//Racer Number: 13
//Racing Style: Aggressive, Very Violent.
//Personal Car: 2210 Rolls-Royce Phantom

//Likes: Racing, reading, pizza.
//Dislikes: Non-violent racing, modern pop music, 'common' people
//Friends: Lucia Scarlatti.
//Foes: None.
//Rivals: Angelus (archrival)

Born into the wealth of F9000 pilot Naomi Turner, Leon had done everything in his power to increase his fortune, buying out many companies and businesses, eventually buying himself his own mansion and, in 2210, a custom special edition of the Rolls-Royce Phantom. In doing so, however, he has grown a level of arrogance, and he sees himself as being superior to others, specifically those who have less wealth than him.

He was hand-picked by Crinale due to him being the only child of professional AG racing pilot Naomi Turner. Fortunately for them, Leon has taken after his mother in the fact that he likes to race AG craft in his spare time, and is quite good at it. During his stay at Crinale's headquarters, he has not made many friends, due to him being cold, blunt and unsociable. However, he has made one friend in the younger lead pilot, Lucia Scarlatti.

Leon is a dangerous rival, as his racing style has been carved out by Crinale themselves, to make their pilots more aggressive and violent to other pilots. He is dangerous in another sense in that he has used a minimal amount of his immense fortune to pay for a large set of upgrades (10%) for his craft before the start of the league, gaining a sizeable advantage over the other teams, who started the league with no upgrades to any of their ships. Due to his massive fortune, Leon has chosen to race not because of the payout given for competing, but because of his love of racing.

Snakenator1
12th November 2014, 09:58 PM
It kills me to say this :(

Flying with Dragons is being discontinued for a unknown length of time.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I've got a lot on my plate right now, 4 pieces of coursework, two exams, independent studying, crap tonne of homework and incredibly tight deadlines. I don't have time anymore and its slowly making me insane.
In regards to the plot, you guys will have to figure something out, my idea is just to only mention Wyvern AR in the races and not outside of the race environment. Basically the teams position and what they do in the race for I can work around that but I cannot make changes to their plot line to fit in with the other stories. I realise this is a massive problem but I cannot afford to waste time.

Really sorry guys, I don't know when I can start writing again but sadly this is my only choice. I will keep reading the stories though so don't think I'm abandoning everything about this, just putting it on hold. Looking forward to future parts.

Ace3000
13th November 2014, 05:09 AM
That's fine, your real life comes before this.

Regarding the Dragons plot, can I still do the thing we discussed via PM?

Snakenator1
13th November 2014, 07:01 AM
Yeah that's fine, it doesn't affect my plot significantly so I'm able to make the changes for that if need be.

Ace3000
13th November 2014, 07:33 AM
Awesome.

I probably said it already, but I'm just waiting until I have written out all of Part 14 (a multi-parter) before I post it.

Jonny
13th November 2014, 01:46 PM
Now I'm curious about "that thing"

Ace3000
14th November 2014, 03:34 AM
heheheh... soon... >:D

Jonny
18th November 2014, 09:57 PM
Berlin Design Racing

Established: 2210
Theme: *Added Later*
Key People:
Freddy Jörgund (Founder) [2210]
Marcim Jakonitsch (Co-Founder) [2210]
Layla Dedim (PR) [2210]
Griffin Farin (Chief-Designer) [2210]

Berlin Design Racing is a Swedish Anti-Gravity Racing Team that will join the F12000 in 2212.
No big backstory is behind this team, rather a bunch of exentric people that ant to enjoy the crowds.
The ending "Racing" in the teams name was critizised since the real seriousness and interest in racing is not clear.

First Pilot:
Name: Gerrid Le Dessin
Number: 55
Nationality: French
Short Name: LDE
Height: 1.78m
Weight: 67kg
DoB: 12th May 2185 (27, as of 2212)

Gerrid Le Dessin is the Number 1 pilot of Berlin Design.
Prior to 2210 he was a self-employed artist and wanted to make his hometown Brussles more colorfull.
Although he usually appears friendly and open-minded, he can be very arrogant.

Second Pilot:
Name: Lena Danin
Number: 67
Nationality: Swedish
Short Name: DAN
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 52kg
DoB: 30th May 2187 (25, as of 2212)

Lena Danin also used to be a self-employed artist, but her new interest was the FX400 as she discovered "the artistic beauty of racing".
Unlike others at Berlin Design her seriousness with the racing project was confirmed by her success in the Swedish FJ300.

Trivia

Although Berlin Design is very artistic and wants to entertain the spectators, their recent prototype is very fast.
Also some of the Key People appear arrogant.
The name "Berlin Design Racing" is a referrence to a team in the original ToCA Race Driver, starting in the "American All-Stars Series": "Berlin Signs and Tags"

Ace3000
19th November 2014, 10:27 AM
Oh, hey a new team, that'd keep things fresh!

Jonny
19th November 2014, 07:06 PM
[part removed]

Ace3000
20th November 2014, 08:09 AM
It's finally complete! I've condensed 2 years into 6 parts. Oh boy.

The referenced album title of Part 13.0 was No More Sleep by Cosmic Gate.

This may be a bit of a boring part, but it just condenses the near 2 year gap between the start of Angelus' F12000 development, March 10th, 2210 and the start of the inaugural F12000 race on Saturday, February 1st, 2212.

[s2_6.1: Part 14.1] 23 Months <01: 22100311-22100326 />

<alt-title="For Her Safety" />
>>Welcome to the Angelus R&D Terminal. Please enter a command.
ARD_TERMINAL>: log in_
>>logging in

<//enter_username>>: angel07_
<//enter_password>>: *********************_

>>logging in... complete
>>loading... complete

>>Welcome, Brandon. Please enter a command.
ARD_TERMINAL>: open docs[22100311|22120131]
>>loading document files: <22100311> to <22120131>
>>load: complete_
>>opening [1/6]_

>>log_01: 22100315_

Thursday, March 15th, 2210

09:29:38

"Brandon, what's up? Why aren't you talking to me?" Tarah asked timidly, worried about Brandon.

It took a while for Brandon to respond, but, he finally did so with: "... [sigh]... Stay away from me."

"...What? Wh-... WHY?!" she exploded, with tears in her eyes. "Do you hate me? What did I do? I'm sorry! I really am s-"

"Stop. This has nothing to do with you. It has to do with despair." Brandon looked around the office, then, "You know what? I do not want to discuss this here, meet me in my office." he added, walking away immediately after, not waiting for her.

As soon as she closed the door, Brandon spoke up again.

"I don't want this as much as you do, but it's for your own safety."

"What the hell do you mean, for my own safety?!" She was quite angry.

"Do you remember Sarah Fillick? Girlfriend of David Mendel? She was murdered, in cold blood, by Falon. Well guess what? He's now coming here, to Angelus. You, Tarah, are his number one target, and for the exact same reason he attacked Sarah."

"The same reason? And just what reason is that?"

"Despair. It all has to do with despair. Specifically, MY despair. We have grown close, too close. Falon intends to use that to his advantage by causing harm to come to you, just as he did with David and Sarah. Ergo, we cannot be seen together in public anymore. it is for this reason that as long as the F12000 exists, I will never give them the luxury of a smile."

"Oh... Wh-What about in private? Can we see each other then?"

"Maybe we can be together then. Maybe. I don't know. I just know that I do NOT want you hurt, or worse, dead."

"[sigh], okay, fine. I'm gonna take the rest of this day off." She said sadly, walking out.

<!--end log-->
>>log_02: 22100321_

[REDACTED]

<!--end log-->
>>log_03: 22100326_

Monday, March 26th, 2210

08:02:11

"People, I have some news to tell you" Brandon said, starting off the day.

"Is it good or bad news?" An employee asked.

"It's neither, it's just some news. In any case... let's begin. Our beloved lead pilot, Tarah Andrews, has resigned from the team. She wanted to move on to 'bigger and better things'. Heh, as if we aren't big enough already, all of Australia loves us... well, except for those bogan Triakis lovers... ahem!

"Now, I have got some candidates for Tarah's replacement, the next Angelus pilot, and I will be able to make a decision before they are needed for practice... and the registration for the pilots."

"Wait, why can't Alex fly?"

"Because I do not want to" Alex spoke up, "I feel much more at home flying with Crinale and, furthermore, I do not want to become synonymous with the team, I just want to help behind the scenes."

"Well, I hope she answered that for you. In any case, our new pilot will be decided at about April."

"What about me?" Gareth asked, "Would I still be the second pilot?"

"Ah, that is the main reason why I did not say that our new pilot will be the lead pilot. I know Tarah was very good, but you were very close behind her. Who knows, maybe you'll be better, maybe you'll be lead!"

"Okay. It doesn't matter anyway, I don't care if I'm lead or second, just as long as I get to race for this team."

"And that's why you do! Now, if everyone's done, let's get to work."

<!--end log-->

If it seems I've mentioned despair a lot in that part, I apologise. I've just been really getting into Danganronpa, haha!

In any case, as soon as I'm done with school, I shall upload each one of the 5 remaining parts per day.

Ace3000
26th November 2014, 12:06 PM
I'm still working on fiinishing all my schoolwork, but I took a small break to give you the new Omega Harbour, updated for the F12000!

9085 Short Course
9086 Medium Course
9087 Long Course

Ace3000
27th November 2014, 07:41 AM
IT'S HAPPENING. One post a day until 14.6, where Part 15 will be up the next Friday after 14.6's upload.

[s2_6.2: Part 14.2] 23 Months <02: 22100413-22100510 />

<alt-title="Enter: 'Project X5'" />

>>opening [2/6]_

>>log_04: 22100413_

Friday, April 13th, 2210

12:32:48

The intimidating shot of 'Viktor Antonov', complete with black helmet, filled the screen, as he began to speak in his usual thick Russian accent.

"Welcome to Friday 13th. We are Crinale. We... have already won.

Following involuntary termination of Alexandra Kotova, we decided to make crucial changes to company. First, our location has changed. So if you AGRC bastards think you've found us in Liverpool, nice try, but you are way too late. Secondly, we are glad to welcome Leon Turner and Lucia Scarlatti to roster of AG racing pilots. They have passed strict tests and have more than proved they can race, as well as demolishing anything that stands in way of them.

"Lastly, we have changed our name. We are Crinale Technologies, Inc. no more. We... are Crinale International. We... have already won. Бой против силы тяжести! Fight Against Gravity!"

"Hey, Smithy, I heard they launched a space station. Is that true?" Gareth spoke once the live telecast was over.

"Hmm, well I don't know, but I can say that most rumours come from some truth or another. Also, knowing Crinale, I wouldn't put it past them." Brandon replied.

"Okay. Also, regarding Tarah, I hope she didn't quit cause you guys fell out with one another."

"No, she made that very clear that it had nothing to do with our relationship."

"Phew, thanks for that. Oh, one more thing, if I may?" Gareth remembered something he wanted to ask Brandon.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Our new pilot, erm... Kyoko, was it? Anyway, I never see her around, what's up with that?"

"Kyoko Fujisaki, yes. Apparently, she calls it being 'efficient'. Basically, she will not say or do anything unless it is absolutely necessary. However, according to her, that makes her a better pilot, by not focusing on 'irrelevant' things. Oh, speaking of, let's get back to work, we're tight on schedule."

Brandon then said, while looking at the checklist of the project, "At this moment, we're working on... on... oh. NICHT!"

"What?" Gareth said, wondering why Brandon just started yelling in German.

Brandon just looked at him "...You're right... that's not even correct German*."

"Th-that's not my point. You just started yelling in German, why?"

"I don't know, I just felt like it. The reason why I yelled, however, is because I completely screwed up. I overlooked something. Let's go, we don't have a moment to lose."

<!--end log-->
>>log_05: 22100510_

<logs/04-x5/22100510.log>
>>STATUS UPDATE: Month 02
>>DOWNLOADING FROM X5 SYSTEMS... complete.

PROJECT X5 STATUS: 18.42% complete
>>DETAILLED LOG:

BODY:

>AX2-037: 67% complete
ENGINE:

>AGR:Xff Type 3164: 0% -> disallowed
>AGR:Xff Type 3165: 12% complete
THRUST:

>M62 Overdriver: 0% complete
WEAPONS:

>Peacemaker Special: 0% -> disallowed
>Peacemaker Type92_wx: 1% complete
SHIELD:

>E02.s: 11% complete
BRAKES:

>HyperForce Z3: 0% complete
STEERING:

>M-jx3r: 0% complete
ELECTRONICS/SOFTWARE:

>CV2 Motherboard: 50% complete
>AROS v3.1 build 1879->"F12000": 50% complete [CURRENT MAX: 80% due to crucial system-controlled components incomplete]
>Other hardware components: 9% complete
OTHER SYSTEMS:

>agcs-11037 [Anti-Gravity Stabiliser]: 21% complete

<!--end log-->
>>log_06: 22100517_

Thursday, May 17th, 2210

10:30:09

A new team is to compete in the F12000. Berlin Design Racing, a Swedish team, say they are going to compete to "give enjoyment to the fans and spectators of the sport". Development has started on their F12000 craft, which has been reported to be "very artistic" in design.

<!--end log-->

*Jonny can attest to that. If my German is correct(*cough*googletranslate*cough*), Brandon yelled "Not", which is indeed incorrect German.

Jonny
27th November 2014, 01:46 PM
EDIT: Now I got it, he missed the "-s"

Ace3000
28th November 2014, 07:01 AM
Oh yeah that's right I forgot I'm uploading these every day lol.

Now, Crinale owned Omega Harbour through their front company RidgeTech, so was it them that updated the track to F12000 spec? Well...

[s2_6.3: Part 14.3] 23 Months <03: 22100608-22101217 />

<alt-title="Researching Development and Developing Research" />

>>opening [3/6]_

>>log_06: 22100608_

Friday, June 8th, 2210

08:38:56

Professional AG racing team Angelus Research & Development have successfully bought out the deeds to Omega Harbour, for AUD9,418,639.14. After the creators of the 12.5 kilometre Australian circuit, the RidgeTech Corporation, were forced to shut down by their parent company, Crinale International, the bids opened up to see who would be the new owners of the course, with Angelus coming out on top.

"YAAAAAY! We now own Omega Harbour! Now, it is up to us to maintain and upgrade the track to F12000 specifications. But that's ok. We have people who can work on that while we work on Project X5."

"よし!私はいつも「オメガ·ハーバー」を体験したいと思っていた。私はそれについて多くのこ とを聞いた!"
(Yoshi! Watashi wa itsumo `omega· hābā' o taiken shitai to omotte ita. Watashi wa sore ni tsuite ōku no koto o kiita!)
[tr: Alright! I've always wanted to experience 'Omega Harbour'. I've heard a lot about it!]

A female voice spoke out. It was slightly computerised, and had spoken in Japanese.

"Wha-?" Brandon spun around after hearing the voice, and saw Kyoko Fujisaki standing behind him. "K-Kyoko? U-um, can you understand English?"

"はい。"
(Hai.)
[tr: Yes.]

She nodded when she said that.

"Great, cause we absolutely suck at Japanese, sorry. Do you mind if you speak in English?"

"え?私が英語で話していたと思った...ああ、ちょっと待って。"
(E? Watashi ga eigo de hanashite ita to omotta... Ā, chottomatte.)
[tr: Huh? I thought I was speaking in English... oh, wait a moment.]

Suddenly, Kyoko's helmet lit up for a few seconds, then...

"Sorry about that, I guess the translator turned off. What I said was that I had always wanted to experience Omega Harbour." The same computerised voice spoke, this time in English.

"Well, you will do soon enough. Wait... why are you here? You never come here."

"Hah, I come here more often than you think. You just caught me. I am here for the very same reason I always come here: To use the simulator. I need the practice. Personally, if I had one of those things in my house, I would not have the need to waste time to travel here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd rather not waste any more time conversing, I need to practice." After that, she turned and walked off to the simulator.

"Well then... I think that was a conversation, and you all got to meet Kyoko in... well, more or less in the flesh."

"She is more like an android than anything." Alex muttered. "She must be a top-tier racer. Are you sure she is human?"

"I... don't know, I assume she is, but honestly, who knows?"

<!--end log-->
>>log_07: 22100910_

Omega Harbour F12k upgrade status: 43% complete.

<logs/04-x5/22100910.log>
>>STATUS UPDATE: Month 06

PROJECT X5 STATUS: 53.58% complete
>>DETAILLED LOG:

BODY:

>AX2-037: 92% complete
ENGINE:

>AGR:Xff Type 3165: 51% complete
THRUST:

>M62 Overdriver: 29% complete
WEAPONS:

>Peacemaker Type92_wx: 31% complete
SHIELD:

>E02.s: 41% complete
BRAKES:

>HyperForce Z3: 45% complete
STEERING:

>M-jx3r: 38% complete
ELECTRONICS [HARDWARE/SOFTWARE]:

>CV2 Motherboard: 100% complete
>AROS v3.1 build 1879->"F12000": 80% complete [CURRENT MAX: 80% due to crucial system-controlled components incomplete]
>Other hardware components: 33% complete
OTHER SYSTEMS:

>agcs-11037 [Anti-Gravity Stabiliser]: 67% complete
>ge22B [REDACTED] Super Weapon: 36% complete

<!--end log-->
>>log_08: 22101217_

Monday, December 17th, 2210

19:49:26

"To the 'great' Brandon Smith,

Have you forgotten me? Say hi to Tarah and the team for me.

HAHAHA

FD."

"So... it begins..."

<!--end log-->

...No, they didn't update Omega Harbour, it was Angelus.

Speaking of tracks, where do you want the first race of the F12000 in 2212 to take place at?

Jonny
28th November 2014, 02:04 PM
FD?
My mind is rotarying XD

About sucking with languages, Brandon already proved that before :P

First track: Altima VIII ^^

Ace3000
29th November 2014, 06:41 AM
Altima... Eight?! You know what? That's not a bad idea, I mean, the course roster was changed for the F12000, so why not?

Also, that FD was just a coincidence. They're a certain someone's initials. You'll find out who exactly... right now, in fact! :D

[s2_6.4: Part 14.4] 23 Months <04: 22101224 />

<alt-title="Boss Fight!" />

>>opening [4/6]_

>>log_09: 22101224_

Monday, December 24th, 2210

19:25:34

WARNING:>> Emergency code <GH8 CF> in effect. Repeat, Emergency code <GH8 CF> in effect.

At the sound of the warning, everyone scattered, seemingly evacuating from the building. Well, almost everyone. Brandon walked over to the main hall, at which point the power went out.

[click]... "Hi!" Came a voice after the clicking of a gun.

"Ah, so nice of you to visit... Falon." Bandon replied.

"Aw, you DO remember me! So, to business... where is your dear... girlfriend, Tarah?"

"Gone. She is no longer here. You're not the only one who has been busy... ok, I can't do this anymore. Can I please turn around? I'd rather not speak to a wall."

"Are you crazy? 'Course you can! This isn't a murder-mystery-thriller... thing. You know who I am. So go ahead, face me. I have no intention of killing you... heh... yet. BUTBEFOREYOUDO!" He then said extremely quickly, "Do so veeerry slowly. I won't rule out the possibility that you may have a trick up your sleeve."

"Ok, so now what? You aren't just gonna kill me, are you?"

"Pfft, NO! I'm here to cause you emotional pain! How fun!"

"Of course. My despair." Brandon mumbled.

"Huh? Despair? Wait... I... actually like the sound of that! DESPAIR! HAHAHAHA-in any case," He quickly stopped laughing, "I know that you've been busy, ditching poor, innocent Tarah like that, oh. If only there were some people around to help me cause despair."

BANG!

Without looking, Falon aimed left and shot... at nothing.

"This is not a 'murder-mystery-thriller thing', there are no Angelus employees there." Brandon used Falon's words against him

"Angelus... so there's some AGRC employees?" Falon queried.

"Do you know what happened to them? There is no way I'd side with them now-" Brandon tried to explain.

"THAT'S IT! HAHAHAHA! You! You're getting it on with Lexy Kotova!" he yelled, cutting Brandon off. He then called her out, "Oh, Lexy! You can come out now! Lexy? Alexandra? KOTOVA! COME OUT NOW!"

"You're insane. I told you already... there is no-one here. Not even me."

"You wha-?" Falon had faced away from Brandon to look for Alex, in which time Brandon took the opportunity to disappear from Falon's view, using the darkness to his advantage.

"HEY! That's cheating!"

Falon then ran in a random direction, which caused Brandon to start playing games with him. "Oh, you're going that way... fair enough."

"WHERE ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELF!" Falon was clearly getting agitated.

"Ok, fine. Take a left. Now a right. Another right. Left here. See that door that says 'Prototype Development'? Go in there."

When he did, He found something that shocked him.

"You come in here, TO MY BUSINESS, and threaten me that you will cause my despair[?! HAH, not today! Merry Christmas!"

Brandon then threw down the switch of the prototype device, an unfinished build of Angelus' F12000 Super-Weapon, causing it to glow bright blue. The railgun then fired a energy pulse at an extremely high speed directly at Falon. He never stood a chance, flying across the building due to the momentum of the pulse.

Then the lights turned on. As Brandon walked calmly to where the body landed, the employees came out of their hiding places. Brandon then looked down at the corpse of Falon Dare...

...and kicked his head. Hard.

"Threat neutralized." He growled, then turned to the rest of the team, "it's over, you can all leave now. Merry Christmas to you guys."

All but one particular individual left, instead they sat down next to him. "He's finally dead. No more threats. You can come out of your proper hiding now." He told her.

Kyoko Fujisaki then made a weird noise, then took off her helmet...

[REDACTED]
<!--end log-->

Jonny
29th November 2014, 08:48 AM
FD has a initial F and a initial D...

1. Falon can't be dead, it would be to easy.
2. The last thing is to obvious.

Ace3000
29th November 2014, 09:28 AM
1. Nah, he's dead. Angelus' Super-Weapon has been designed to not cause damage to other ships, but people are different.
2. What thing at the end? That thing with Kyoko?

Jonny
29th November 2014, 11:43 AM
Was the weapon just a pulse or was he Natsha Belmondo-ed?

And Kyoko is either Alexandra or Tarah, my thought.

Ace3000
29th November 2014, 12:42 PM
I should explain what exactly Angelus' Super Weapon is, and I'll also update to site to reflect it. That's what those redactions and errors were on the KA-AX2.0 page.

Angelus were also required to develop a Super Weapon for the new league. Development started on a Railgun [ge22B EMP Railgun] that fired an extremely high speed charged energy pulse. This energy pulse, upon impact with any craft, would short out any and all electronic systems for a short period of time. This weapon abides to Angelus' ideals, as it causes no direct damage, any damage occurred will be due to the craft hitting a wall or any other craft as it drifts uncontrollably.

In other words, he just got a fatal electric shock... and impact from a high-momentum object. So he wasn't 'Natsha Belmondo-ed' :P

As for Kyoko Fujisaki... she's really [REDACTED]. However, she will officially race as Kyoko in the F12000.

Jonny
29th November 2014, 07:34 PM
[part removed lmao]

Jonny
30th November 2014, 09:44 PM
[nukes removed]

Ace3000
1st December 2014, 02:24 AM
Woah, things are really heating up in Europe!

Anyway, sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had some unexpected stuff to do, haha!

[s2_6.5: Part 14.5] 23 Months <05: 22110102-22110429 />

<alt-title="Begin Again" />

>>opening [5/6]_

>>log_10: 22110102_

Wednesday, January 2nd, 2211

09:13:39

"Welcome, team, to 2211. We now have one more year to complete development of Project X5.

First off, I hope you've had a fantastic holiday! Some of you, I know, have used the holiday to further develop the Project and, while I don't really condone it, it was a good job in any case.

Secondly, this will not affect you, but I have gotten back together with Tarah. The main reason why I called it off with her in the first case is because of Falon, so I really didn't end our relationship. However, she still doesn't want to return to the team just yet. Therefore, Kyoko will still be our lead pilot.

Now, I've gone on for long enough, let's get to work!"

<!--end log-->
>>log_11: 22100310_

Omega Harbour F12k upgrade status: 61% complete.

<logs/04-x5/22110310.log>
>>STATUS UPDATE: Month 13 | Year 02

PROJECT X5 STATUS: 78.25% complete
>>DETAILLED LOG:

BODY:

>AX2-037: 100% complete
ENGINE:

>AGR:Xff Type 3165: 96% complete
THRUST:

>M62 Overdriver: 65% complete
WEAPONS:

>Peacemaker Type92_wx: 59% complete
SHIELD:

>E02.s: 73% complete
BRAKES:

>HyperForce Z3: 84% complete
STEERING:

>M-jx3r: 77% complete

>AROS v3.1 build 1879->"F12000": 80% complete [CURRENT MAX: 80% due to crucial system-controlled components incomplete]
>Other hardware components: 62% complete
OTHER SYSTEMS:

>agcs-11037 [Anti-Gravity Stabiliser]: 92% complete
>ge22B [REDACTED] Super Weapon: 51% complete

<!--end log-->
>>log_12: 22110426_

Friday, April 26th, 2211

11:09:43

"...Wait, seriously?! It's that broken?! Fantastic! We can do this, we have time left, let's begin again..."

<!--end log-->
>>log_13: 22110429_

Omega Harbour F12k upgrade status: 67% complete.

<logs/04-x5/22110429.log>
>>STATUS UPDATE: Month 14

PROJECT X5 STATUS: 72.00% complete
>>DETAILLED LOG:

BODY:

ENGINE:

>AGR:Xff Type 3165: 0% -> [REDACTED]
>AGR:Xff Type 3166: 5% complete
THRUST:

>M62 Overdriver: 66% complete
WEAPONS:

SHIELD:

BRAKES:

STEERING:

>Other hardware components: 76% complete
OTHER SYSTEMS:

>ge22B [REDACTED] Super Weapon: 52% complete

<!--end log-->
I think I might have an idea of what to do when a race in Europe comes up!

Jonny
1st December 2014, 05:26 AM
I try to solve all problems before the league starts in 2212.
"Before christmas we are back."

Jonny
1st December 2014, 03:40 PM
[edge removed]

Ace3000
2nd December 2014, 03:07 AM
Huh, this is getting quite interesting.

Now for the final part of Part 14... I still haven't written out Part 15, haha!

[s2_6.6: Part 14.6] 23 Months <06: 22110606-22120131 />

<alt-title="Overtime" />

>>opening [6/6]_

>>log_14: 22110910_

Omega Harbour F12k upgrade status: 98% complete.

<logs/04-x5/22110910.log>
>>STATUS UPDATE: Month 18

PROJECT X5 STATUS: 77.92% complete
>>DETAILLED LOG:

BODY:

ENGINE:

>AGR:Xff Type 3166: 76% complete
THRUST:

>M62 Overdriver: 66% complete
WEAPONS:

SHIELD:

BRAKES:

STEERING:

>Other hardware components: 87% complete
OTHER SYSTEMS:

>ge22B [REDACTED] Super Weapon: 61% complete

<!--end log-->
>>log_15: 22120102_

Omega Harbour F12k upgrade status: 100% complete.

<logs/04-x5/22120102.log>
>>STATUS UPDATE: Month 22
>>AGRC Regulation Deadline

PROJECT X5 STATUS: 97.50% complete
>>DETAILLED LOG:

BODY:

ENGINE:

>AGR:Xff Type 3166: 100% complete
THRUST:

>M62 Overdriver: 100% complete
WEAPONS:

>Peacemaker Type92_wx: 100% complete
SHIELD:

>E02.s: 100% complete
BRAKES:

>HyperForce Z3: 100% complete
STEERING:

>M-jx3r: 100% complete

>AROS v3.1 build 1879->"F12000": 100% complete
>Other hardware components: 92% complete
OTHER SYSTEMS:

>agcs-11037 [Anti-Gravity Stabiliser]: 100% complete
>ge22B [REDACTED] Super Weapon: 78% complete

<!--end log-->
>>log_16: 22120102_

>>>AGRC INDEPENDENT TESTING:

TEAM: ANGELUS R&D
SHIP MODEL: KA-AX2.0 (XYGEN 5)
FINAL RESULT: PASS

DECISION: TEAM /ANGELUS/ PERMITTED FOR COMPETITION IN F12000

<!--end log-->
>>log_17: 22120129_
>>final_log

>>Project X5 Status: 100% completed
>>2x Angelus Xygen5 F12k AG-Racing Craft - completed and ready to race

<!--end log-->

Jonny
2nd December 2014, 08:14 PM
Jennter Enterprises F12000 craft [name unknown] Development Progress: 23%
Progress [Detailed]:
Chassis:
-F1.2000_1b: 1%
Engine:
-IonThrust TSter 012: 46%
Charging:
-IonThrust CcTurbo 221p: 1%
Shield:
-Magneti Marelli CraftProtect 019: 78%
Brakes:
-AirFlow 2: 14%
Steering:
-Rear Fin: 89%
-Gelee: 44%
Board Computer:
-Magneti Marelli Motherboard and CPU: 89%
-ICOM TeamRadio: 56%
-AGRC CamControl: 76%
-ThrustSystem: 68%
-Telemetri: 87%
-WeaponControl: 2%
Balance Generator:
-Gelee: 33%
AG-Generator:
AG 214: 5%
Superweapon:
[Secret]: unknown

So AG-systems is dismissed, where is Tora going to fly?
I think Jennters is showing interest in him XD

Ace3000
3rd December 2014, 11:51 AM
So AG-systems is dismissed, where is Tora going to fly?
I think Jennters is showing interest in him XD

I thought that, along with Auricom, AG-S would be one to deny competition into a corrupt league, as they hold dear to Belmondo's ideals.

Jonny
3rd December 2014, 04:53 PM
I thought Auricom would left the league one/two years later.
How the league runs isn't really known by them yet.

Jonny
4th December 2014, 08:16 PM
[cringe removed]

Ace3000
5th December 2014, 07:21 AM
I'll have to delay the next FTA part, I haven't even started it!

Jonny
5th December 2014, 08:42 PM
Lol I never plan what I write ^^

[^this guy lmao]

Ace3000
6th December 2014, 03:45 AM
Friedrich ist Friedlich*

"Friedrich is Peace"?

In any case, I will have done the first part of the F12000 arc by this coming Friday, I promise.

Ace3000
7th December 2014, 06:16 AM
Jonny, in the rules for qualifying, would there be a variant of the 107% rule (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/107%25_rule)?

Jonny
7th December 2014, 07:49 AM
In History, the 107% rule was only used if the grid size fell under 26 cars, so everybody was instantly qualifyed for the race.
Since 1995 onwards this is the case and VERY slow teams like Forti (1995, slower than Minardi), or Lola (1997, didn't qualifyed for the only race they attended) could be a safety risk.

In the F12000 Regulations I used the Classic Qualifycation system with a Friday Pre-Qualy (to limit the number of cars to 30) and the Timepractise itself, while 26 crafts proceed to th race.
I just choosed this, bevause I like it ^^

Yet, I don't know what teams and crafts would take part (I'll give you a list later, ok?)

Ace3000
7th December 2014, 01:38 PM
OK, good to know! :D

Having that list would be great, at least we'd know for sure what teams are and aren't competing.

Jonny
7th December 2014, 02:27 PM
How about Auricom and AG-Sys? I would prefer that they drop out in 2213.

Jonny
7th December 2014, 10:41 PM
[part removed]

Ace3000
8th December 2014, 06:22 AM
Sure thing, I'll edit that part out. Auricom and AG-S will pull out in 2213

Jonny
8th December 2014, 07:47 PM
[part removed]

Ace3000
9th December 2014, 03:39 AM
Woah... did I just read that right? Does Nico love Madison?

Jonny
9th December 2014, 05:25 AM
I have to admit, this plot twist may mess up all my plans. XD

Jonny
9th December 2014, 07:31 PM
First of all, ze Starterlist (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sIljUWeDkk5z94A4OEvlBH3gbzvQMYjsXSM19N_b3LQ/edit?usp=sharing), currently, it is certain that 17 crafts will take part. If Auricom takes part depends on how they settle their conflict with Canada, FEISAR, sadly, could break up, I don't know who the pilots of Wyvern are and Jennter, don't know right now.

Sooo, talking about stuff is what this post will be about.

As I said, I don't plan what I write and the current situation in the Bovier family, could happen to anyone.

What I always wanted to do is talking about our work, this threat is my favourite one BTW, it's my most visited too.

I'm just starting, k?

How my characters changed between S1 and S2... Jonny is still Jonny, the grumpy, old, sarcastic, robotic, apartic guy, like always. I have to admit, although he IS slightly based on myself, he is not my fav character.

Jana was planned to be Jonnys succeeder, but how things changed she became the governor, later Reichskanzlerin of Germany and leads her Nation through a World War (#JustGermanThings XD). The part with taking other Jennter was thrown away, although her feud with Madison had already, again unexpected, started in November 2209, as she phoned Jana midnight, I still don't know how to give this scene a sense, but the roots may lay here.
Jana seemed to be preferred by Jonny, may because she should take over Jennter, indeed I planned to "make a rule" that the first born Bovier with a capital J has the right to take over the company, but that was again dumped, but that Jana should take over Jennter was still the plan.
Before everyone got blackmailed by the Blackmail Group (later became a sub-company of Crinale, although the takeover was faked, but that whole thing was added later.), it was the topic of Part 1, that Jonny retires, but as Crinale made problems, he still kept his position (the power was indeed halfed between both, by 51:49 - Jonny:Jana. Just added right now ^^). to help Jana, but also he didn't wanted to give away his life project.
I don't even know why I started the corruption stuff in Europe, maybe just to mess around there :P, but to control this thing I installed my own characters in the position of the government, Jana Germany vs Madison Europe, back then Jana didn't even knew Madison.
One relict from the "Jonny-succeeder" thing is that she has many things in common with him.

Coming to Madison...
Madison never was planned to be such a maniac, rather a flat character, now she's the antagonist. Level Up! (Good for her, or not ^^)
She was really just a side character, why I created her...I don't know, may a normal (yes, she used to be normal) person, between the psychopathic Henry and the, back then, not even existing Dave ("the guy in the black suit" was Dave, but was at first planned to be the real boss, later I just connected this group to Crinale, uncreative, I know).
I needed an antagonist and I had no idea what to do with Madison, she disappeared after a (right now untold) "one-night-stand" with Nico, so i was like "Yeah, that girl is going to mess up the current word order". I had that idea somewhere writing about the Omega Harbour Race.

Nico, I don't know, I like him.
First he was planned to be just a pilot for Jennter (do you remember the original Jennter-description, the very first, oh I get nostalgic feels :'), in the threat were we three first wrote about our teams.), later it was an emergency solution that he replaces Jana.
All the time it was unclear what his relation to Madison was, indeed until Omega Harbour I planned that both just met there and... you know...
As I never wrote what happened between those two that night and Madison (in my mind) was always thinking about Nico, I didn't knew what to write. Now I found a thrilling solution :).

Another weird guy is Henry, he was always the same. A quick-deciding, crazy, idiot.
At first he should take Madisons role, but I thought it would be to obvious that he is behind everything. I didn't wiped that out, I let Madison remove him, yes he REALLY was going to rule Europe, until Madison came.

The last one is Dave, a side-changing guy, Jonnys best friend later on. He respects Jonny and Jonny likes how he fought in WWIV, Ireland was allied with Germany.

I'm going to end this post with some questions that EVERYONE can answear.
A-marked questions should get answeared by Ace.

1: How is my writing? (Grammar, Word diversity, etc)

2: How are my pictures?

3: What do you think about Jonny Bovier?

4A: How long is FTA going to last (until what year? eg 2243)?

Forgot the other questions XD

Ace3000
10th December 2014, 04:05 AM
Nice, I'm in the process of making up the "unlucky 8". That is, the 8 pilots that either did not finish, or got the slowest time in the qualifier. Now to answer some questions!

1: How is my writing? (Grammar, Word diversity, etc)
Your grammar is great, there are only a few times where there is the wrong spelling, or there is a grammar error. I'm not going to say it sucks because 1, it doesn't; and 2, (I'm assuming) English is not your mother tongue.

2: How are my pictures?
Better than what I can do, haha! :D

3: What do you think about Jonny Bovier?
Jonny's a badass. He's awesome!

4A: How long is FTA going to last (until what year? eg 2243)?
No idea, I haven't planned that far, haha!

Ace3000
10th December 2014, 09:24 AM
In making the disqualified racers, I have created a new variant of the Pilot ID. Here's how it goes, bearing in mind that I will be using Angelus' racers as an example.

The code in full would be ARD889.1.19.194 for Gareth Ardos.

The first part (i.e ARD889.1.19.194) is the first 3 letters of their last name. If their surname is only 2 letters long, then the third letter will be the first letter of their first name.

The second part (i.e ARD[I]889.1.19.194) is a random 3 digit number.

The third part (i.e ARD889.1.19.194) is their ranking. 0 is for Lead pilots, 1 is for second pilots, and 2 is for other rankings.

The fourth part (i.e ARD889.1.19.194) is their race number.

The fifth and final part (i.e ARD889.1.19.194) is the team code. The team code is a 3 digit number that takes 3 letters from their name and finds the digital root of the number value of those letters (i.e A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.) For instance, Gareth is from Angelus Research and Development, their letters are ARD, which the number values are 1, 18, and 4. The digital root takes two (and greater) digit numbers and adds the individual numbers together until a single digit number is obtained. Single digit numbers have no effect. For instance, the digital root of 1 is 1, and the digital root of 4 is 4. For 18, a two digit number, the digital root would be 18->1+8=9. Therefore, ARD's code would be 194.

What do you think?

EDIT: also, allow me to take this moment to say that the Crinale racers, Leon Turner and Lucia Scarlatti are having their numbers swapped. 1 being that 13 is Crinale's Lead Pilot number (see the Omega Harbour part), and 2, 13 is apparently a lucky number in Italy. So Lucia is now #13, and Leon is now #7

Jonny
10th December 2014, 06:02 PM
What do you mean with "Unlucky 8"?

1: Well, thank you :)
In the previous post I didn't cared about correction, I was a bit rushed :paperbag
Nein, meine Muttersprache ist nicht Englisch :P

2: Again, thank you ^^

About the Pilot-ID:
What happens if someone changes the team or gets promoted, shouldn't the ID be permanent?

Also about ze Starterlist: It wasn't intention to make the color sheme of France black/white :g
There are so many flags with blue-red-white, you are so uncreative :D

Saramica12
10th December 2014, 07:00 PM
There are so many flags with blue-red-white, you are so uncreative*

I read that this combination means in that land there's Freedom, why exactly I don't know or remember P:

Ace3000
11th December 2014, 05:48 AM
What do you mean with "Unlucky 8"?

17 teams, with 2 craft each is a total of 17x2=34 craft. 26 are allowed into the race, so 34-26=8. Those 8 pilots will not be allowed into the race, hence they will be disqualified, right?

About the Pilot-ID:
What happens if someone changes the team or gets promoted, shouldn't the ID be permanent?

Looking at all the Pilot IDs in Fusion, the last 3 numbers seem to correlate to the team. Natasha Belmondo, who used to be with Auricom before moving to Xios, has the numbers 339, which is the same numbers as Zala Wollf, the other Xios pilot. So I don't think the ID is permanent, even in Fusion, it just gives information about the pilot. so if someone changes teams or gets promoted, that part in the ID will be changes accordingly. The only thing that will not change under any circumstances will be the random number after the letters. The only time this can be changed is for cultural reasons, like in section 2.2.2.1 in the F12000 regulations:

"2.2.2.1. To change the ID a special reason is required, like cultural reasons (eg. Germans with an xx.x.x.88.x, or Japanese with xx.xx.4.x)."

EDIT: For comparison, Fusion's Pilot ID code for Auricom is 526. Both Pascale Rouser and Franco Gonzalez have this number in their Pilot IDs

Jonny
11th December 2014, 12:59 PM
17 teams? I mean 17 pilots, upps...probably a typo.

I'll have a look at the pilot IDs from the original wipeout.

Ace3000
11th December 2014, 01:15 PM
The ones in WipEout '95 are different, I just looked.

Also there are 17 teams. Italicised teams are ones created by the 3 of us.

Assegai
Qirex
FEISAR
AG Systems
EG-X
Goteki 45
Triakis
Piranha
Mirage
Icaras
Harimau
Auricom
Angelus
Crinale
Wyvern
Jennter
Berlin DR

EDIT: Also, I need to know before I post the next part tomorrow:

If Auricom takes part depends on how they settle their conflict with Canada, FEISAR, sadly, could break up,

Does Auricom settle their conflict with Canada by 2212, and does FEISAR break up?

Jonny
11th December 2014, 02:42 PM
Not every team has 2 pilots, also I'm not certain how WWV could end, at least I can say that USA and Canada may form a single Nation or something like that.
And what happens to Jennter is also still unknown.
Also, what is with Snake (and Wyvern)?

Ace3000
12th December 2014, 08:26 AM
So... what, should I just not worry about who makes the qualifications and who doesn't?

Also, this is what happened to Snake:

It kills me to say this :(

Flying with Dragons is being discontinued for a unknown length of time.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I've got a lot on my plate right now, 4 pieces of coursework, two exams, independent studying, crap tonne of homework and incredibly tight deadlines. I don't have time anymore and its slowly making me insane.
In regards to the plot, you guys will have to figure something out, my idea is just to only mention Wyvern AR in the races and not outside of the race environment. Basically the teams position and what they do in the race for I can work around that but I cannot make changes to their plot line to fit in with the other stories. I realise this is a massive problem but I cannot afford to waste time.

Really sorry guys, I don't know when I can start writing again but sadly this is my only choice. I will keep reading the stories though so don't think I'm abandoning everything about this, just putting it on hold. Looking forward to future parts.

I'm also not sure how to proceed, with uploading the parts, as I mention the number of teams, should I just hold off on posting until you've finished with the war? That way you'd know for sure exactly how many teams and crafts will participate in the F12000. That being said, the last thing I want is to rush you in getting the story out.

Jonny
12th December 2014, 01:47 PM
I'm sorry if I hold you back, but it would be helpful if you wait until I'm finished (why you don't join me? :P)

I counted through ze Starterlist, there WOULD be 17 Teams and 22 Pilots.
I'm assuming Wyvern would have only one pilot, so counting them in, there would be 14 teams with 18 pilots.

If you wait, Snake may finished his stuff.

Ace3000
12th December 2014, 02:50 PM
It's ok, I can wait. Not sure how I could write about the war, in my canon, Angelus were just too busy with the XygenV and Omega Harbour to be in the war. hmmm...

I counted through ze Starterlist, there WOULD be 17 Teams and 22 Pilots.
I'm assuming Wyvern would have only one pilot, so counting them in, there would be 14 teams with 18 pilots.

Huh? How does that math work?

Jonny
12th December 2014, 04:29 PM
Only few teams have 2 pilots ;)

Ace3000
14th December 2014, 02:06 AM
No, no, forget the pilots. I mean that including Wyvern, the 17 teams become 14?

Jonny
14th December 2014, 08:43 AM
Ahh no, I meant, IF Wyvern would also start, the total number of confirmed teams would be 14. Right now I'm not sure if Jennter, FEISAR and Auricom will take part, the missing three teams.

Ace3000
14th December 2014, 10:59 AM
Ohhhh, I get it now. if they were all confirmed, then there would be 17/22 (Teams/Pilots), but as of yet there are only 14/18

Jonny
14th December 2014, 07:33 PM
[part removed]

Ace3000
15th December 2014, 02:25 AM
Tuesday, November 28th, 2209 was the date of the Omega Harbour race.

EDIT: Wait, is Madison part of Crinale, or something different?

Jonny
17th December 2014, 10:10 PM
[part removed]

Before the Omega Harbour race the group was re-integrated into Crinale, however, after the race, as Jennter was free'd, Henry left to his homecountry Sweden, fearing pursuit from Crinale, Madison went to Europe, to fullfil her plan (Federal Coup :P) and Dave was something like a double agent. Later he became the best friend of Jonny.
Madison once said to Dave how much she hates Jonny Bovier (as he is "the target" -> President of Jennter.).
Also she shot Henry before she took over the lead in Europe.

Ace3000
18th December 2014, 02:52 AM
Wow, that was a really awesome part! I loved it!

[2. Ah, gotcha.]

Ace3000
19th December 2014, 01:49 PM
So I'll be uploading Crinale's side of the 2 year gap from 2210-2212 until Jonny's done with his side of the same period. These will be posted whenever I'm finished with a part, so it won't be every week. It may be a few days, maybe a week and a bit, I don't know. Also, some parts may not be as long as standard FTA parts. (I try to keep FTA within 100 lines a part when typing it out in Notepad++, this part hits 48.)

But in any case, enjoy the first part.

FTA: Curse of the Devil - Crinale 2210-12
[22120204T23:57:33]TERMINAL> access crinale/logs_
>access denied.
[22120204T00:35:51]TERMINAL> access 127.164.255.1:10|************_
>access granted.
[22120204T00:36:29]CRINALE/LOGS> open[22100311-22120203]_
>>opening...
>complete
>>loading...
>complete

>log01: 22100413

"Fantastic," said Chris Scarbrough, under the disguise of Crinale leader Viktor Antonov, after giving his "Crinale International" speech, "Part 3 of phase 2 of my plan is complete."

"Just one question," an employee only known as CO-09* asked, "How exactly could you afford all this?" She was talking about the building they were in, the true location of the new Crinale International headquarters which was not just renamed on a whim. They truly were "International", as the location...

Was actually a space station, located high above the Earth's surface.

"Ah, that is my little secret. Prove to me I can trust you well enough, and I shall tell you."

"Prove? Trust?! Are you serious?! I've been with Crinale since the beginning, surely you should have seen all the stuff we got up to!"

"Which was, for all intents and purposes, legal."

"Yeah, right. You seem to forget the Tigron incident. That was not legal in the slightest. We had Interpol hot on our trail, I'm surprised we got away in the first place."

"My point exactly. What you did, while not purely right, was completely legal. Alexandra Kotova just created a façade, an image, a gimmick. This was just like any other racing team, not the 'league destroyer' she claimed it was. But under my control, we will bend the rules until they snap. The league is already under our control, this is what I meant by Crinale having already won."

He stopped for a moment, then continued with: "Fine. I shall tell you. You are, after all, one of the original 13. We didn't bother using Crinale's wealth, it wouldn't have made a dent in the costs. We used... let's just say we were funded from legally ambiguous sources."

"So basically it's like the F9000, we're funded by illegal organisations. So? Why did you have to keep that a secret? it's not like we'd run off to the authorities, that'd be stupid."

"True... well, at least I know I can rely on you COs, well... the ones that remained**, of course. the rest of you... I'm not too sure about."

"You are not the only one. Most of us COs think that way too. The only exception was our thoughts of CO-07. In our opinion, he was an idiot. Glad Gelorum got rid of him befo-" CO-09 started, before he was cut off by Viktor.

"Please. Do not speak her name again. If need be, call her CO-01."

"Sure thing... sorry."

"It's fine." He said, then saw the time displayed in the HUD of his helmet. "Damn, you're dismissed, I have important objectives to complete. Go."

CO-09 nodded, then swiftly walked out the door.

*CO is Crinale Original, which consist of the original 13 Angelus employees. They are given code numbers from CO-01 to CO-13. With the only exception being the Director of the team, the COs are the highest ranked employees of Crinale, having the highest clearance level of the team.
**11 of the 13 COs remain in Crinale. The two that aren't there are CO-01 (Alexandra Kotova, fired) and CO-07 (Tyler Pålsson, killed). Some COs, like Alex and Tyler, choose to be referred to by their names, where others, such as CO-09, prefer to be referred to by their CO number.

Ace3000
23rd December 2014, 12:55 PM
Hey Jonny, what's up? You haven't posted here in a while, is it because it's so close to Christmas?

Anyway, here's Part 2 of COTD, enjoy!

>log02: 22100503

"What the hell is it that you want to speak to me about, that is so damn urgent!?" Viktor was rather mad at the urgency and insistence of the one of the newer employees of Crinale.

"Well, you see... I... don't think I'm cut out for this. I wanna quit." He said nervously.

Viktor could do nothing but laugh. A loud, malicious laugh, with a slight hint of anger filled the room, which seemed to go on forever, then stopped, abruptly. "Nobody quits Crinale. No exceptions."

"I don't care! I want out! NOW!" He was practically yelling.

Viktor chuckled "Out? Oh, I'll give you 'Out'. Do you want out right now, or...?"

"Finally! You finally saw reason. Yes, I would like out now, please."

The edges of Viktor's mouth twitched, then turned upwards to form a rather evil, demented looking smile. Not that anyone could see it, because, as usual, Viktor's face was concealed by his trademark helmet. Suddenly, he moved his feet in an odd fashion.

>>GRAV-BOOTS ACTIVATED.

He then activated other odd features of his suit, using the UI in his helmet...

>>BREATHING APPARATUS ACTIVATED.
>>AIRLOCK 32.5/01 ACTIVATED.
>>PLASMA SHIELD AREA 32.5/01 DEACTIVATED.

Wait...

"Nobody quits Crinale. No exceptions. You may now GET OUT! До свидания*!"

SMASH!

The unprotected glass could withstand no more, and shattered outward, pulling the air of the room out of the space station, including the unsuspecting employee. Due to his "Grav-boots", Viktor was not pulled out. As soon as the employee flew out of the space station, Viktor re-enabled the plasma shield and activated an emergency shutter that closed over where the shattered window was, before normalizing the air pressure, which automatically deactivated the airlock.

"You ask to quit Crinale, you ask to quit your life! Human lives mean nothing to me!" He yelled, storming out of the room.

*До свидания is Russian, romanized as "Do svidaniya", and translates into English as "Goodbye" or "Bye now".

Jonny
23rd December 2014, 10:19 PM
Sorry, I actually wrote a part yesterday, but "the token ran out" (I went watching "The Silence of the Lambs", so I let the laptop turned on, with the browser open, later continued writing. Then Firefox was like "So you wank think you could take a break, yeah f'ck you!", so here we go:)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

[part removed]

Ace3000
24th December 2014, 04:21 AM
Wait, what?! She DIED?!

Jonny
25th December 2014, 12:33 AM
[part removed]

Ace3000
25th December 2014, 09:43 AM
So... she's... not dead?? Whaa~?

EDIT: Also, regarding the war, who are the "bad guys"? GE or EF? And when does it officially start?

Jonny
25th December 2014, 11:52 PM
]part removed[

Ace3000
26th December 2014, 03:07 AM
Oh great, the same thing has happened to this idiot. (Assange)

I know that there is no good or bad side in a war, that's why I put "bad guys" in quotation marks.

Also, I'm assuming it started in February of 2210?

Jonny
26th December 2014, 10:57 AM
Actually Assange was shot and now "rebuilt" (things will clear up later).
The war started 2210, right.
Usually the "bad guys" in a war are the attacker, while the good guys are the defender.

Ace3000
27th December 2014, 11:41 AM
Just a quick question: For the second season soundtrack, would you guys be okay with at least one metal song? The song will apear within the context of the story, but if you guys don't like metal, then I won't put it in the story or the soundtrack.

EDIT/PS: Has anyone actually downloaded and listened to the season 1 soundtrack?

Jonny
27th December 2014, 11:49 AM
I don't like metal, but if you think it's good, do it;) (I started a war and asked nowbody :P)

I also downloaded the S1 Soundtrack, but actually not listened to it, may I'll do this later, as you reminded me.

Ace3000
27th December 2014, 01:03 PM
Yeah, good point. If I try to please everyone, everything will turn out crap, haha! :D

Jonny
28th December 2014, 12:55 AM
OUTDATED

I updated the background and history of Jennter until 2209.

Jennter Enterprises

Basic Information

Established: 2037
Key People:

Jonny Bovier (Founder)
Jana Bovier (President) [2209]
Nico Bovier (President) [2210]
Lomaz Serra (Chief Designer) [2209]
Felix Demayer (Race Director) [2209]

Livery:

Orange
White

Known Pilots:

#15 Jonny Bovier (AGR)
#5 Marco Vettel (AGR)
#4 Anastasia Cherovoski (AGR)
Michael Farrell (F9000)
Aurora (F9000)
#9 Nico Bovier (FX400; F12000)
Nadia Elenova (FX400; F12000)

Theme song: Jack Henderson - Syntrax

History

Early Years (2037-2047)

Jennter Enterprises was already formed in 2037, before the first season of underground Anti-Gravity Racing (AGR) was established in 2038. This was done to gain practise and experience with FEAGR (Federal European Anti-Gravity Research). Many of the Jennter employees came from FEAGR and even Jonny Bovier, the team's Director was a FEAGR pilot that year (aged 40) together with Pierre Belmondo and Paul Jackson.

In 2039 Jennter entered the competition with their Director #15 Jonny Bovier himself as a pilot and #3 Kristian Vilkönen, who dropped out of FEAGR because of his feud with one of their pilots.

In 2040 Jennter were doing well while testing with a very slim model for the race on the Indianapolis Oval.

Another pilot joined Jennter in 2041. Marko Vettel (#05), the grandson of the Formula One driver Sebastian Vettel joined Jennter, forming a 3-pilot team. He came from the AG division of Red Bull Racing.

In 2042 the team kicked out Vilkönen who was outperformed by Vettel (Vice-Champion), going back to the 2-pilot system.

In 2043 Jennter won the pilot's championship with Vettel, Bovier ended up in 8th place (of 25 contenders). "I'm doing this just for fun" he said as a reaction.
The 2043 season was overshadowed by a heavy accident with 3 casualities during the Street Race of Denver which was held on public roads with traffic. However, surprisingly, Bovier won his single race at the Nürburgring, which was rebuild just for this event.

2044 saw major changes made to the team. For this season a semi-double hull ship was used and Jonny Bovier retired from racing. Anastasia Cherovoski (#4) replaced him. The team was doing well again, winning the pilot's championship with Marko Vettel and the vice-championship with Cherovoski, to round it up they also won the constructor championship. Due to Vettel's win, fans were less than pleased, being reported as saying "Again a Vettel is making a sport boring."

After the formation of the Anti-Gravity Racing Committee in 2044 that was heavily supported by Pierre Belmondo, FEISAR and the new independent AG Systems, Jennter announced that 2045 will be the last season in the AGR, another heavy accident was the main issue.

F3600 (2053-2084)

Jennter did not participate in the AGRC to re-establish the team and construct a craft on F3600 level. In 2053, they entered the F3600 with #69 Jacque Loffier and #100 Iko Isoke from the dissolved AGR team Suzuki. However, they could not stand a chance against a flied full of strong pilots and teams like Arial Tetsuo with her fast and unstoppable Auricom (3-in-a-row Champion from 2053-2055) and Kel Solaar with the Overtel satellite Qirex (won 10 championships between 2058-2071). With the money earned by all the sub-companies of Jennter Enterprises the team could kept alive.

F5000 (2085-2096; 2099-2115)

Jennter appeared from 2085 to 2096 and 2099 to 2115 in the F5000 as a mid-field team, with a single, good season. The 2102 championship was won by #16 Zach Brian from Australia.

F7200 (2118-2155)

After constructing the ultimate craft in 2117 to take part at the competition in 2118 Jennter won the pilot's and the constructor's championship, this was repeted in 2119 and again in 2120.
Jennter managed to survive the hard competition of the F7200, while other teams failed.

F9000 (2156-2159; 2161-2170)

The aggressive style of the F9000 gave Jennter a big advantage since the crafts designed by Jonny Bovier (who was still a brilliant mind at 157) were always full of risky innovations.

For 2155 Jennter had two pilots, #102 Michael Hill (no relation to one of the three race drivers) and #22 Jackie Richards.

The 2156 and 2157 season was nearly won by both, Hill and Richards. Jennter still kept this formation until they got suspended after the 2059 season. It is still unknown, why Jennter was disqualifyed, the most possible reason could be a feud with the F9000 Commission.

After 2161 they were mid-field again. Their super weapon was the must powerful in the whole field, the "Protonisor"; this weapon fired a salve of free protons into any material of an opponent's craft causing some atoms to change their traits and voids the molecular stability of this craft. In 7 of 10 cases it eliminated the opponent. It wasn't for nothing that only a few pilots aquired the Super Weapon License.

World Economic Crisis after the Fall of the F9000

After the suspension of the F9000 Jennter ran into the visor of Interpol like many other teams. Since Jennter always kept a step away from the commission's activities, every problem with justice was easily solved.

During the Forth World War (2171-2174) and the European Civil War (same date) Jennter produced hover-tanks for German National Forces.

FX400 (2209-2210)

After missing in the FX300 and FX350 Jennter finally reentered AG racing in 2209 after more than 35 years away from the sport.
Originally it was planned that the successor of Jonny Bovier (211 years old and still fit) would be Jana Bovier during the 2209 FX400 season ("transforming power"), while Nico would be the new pilot (#9).
After a short occupation of Jennter by "The Blackmail Group", that was an inofficial part of Crinale, Jana refused to take over the lead of Jennter, because of her political ambitions. Nico then became the new President of Jennter Enterprises in 2210.
After the fall of the FX400, Jennter became a semi-member of the "Anti-Gravity Purity Coallition".
During the Fifth World War (since 2210) the Jennter F1.2000T1.01 prototype was stolen by Russian soldiers as they occupied eastern Germany.

Ace3000
28th December 2014, 08:25 AM
Nice job! I've also updated the Jennter History page of the FTA Site (http://fta.sonic-infobox.net/jennter/history/)! Also, Jennter's theme song will be in the Season 2 soundtrack.

Jonny
29th December 2014, 01:17 AM
I think about creating a Facebook site for some of my characters and also Jennter...

Ace3000
29th December 2014, 11:08 AM
Haha, awesome!

Jonny
29th December 2014, 11:14 AM
I already created a "Jennter Enterprises Fan Group" here in the forum. It is still hidden, needs an icon and still some things to let everything look good.

Ace3000
29th December 2014, 12:18 PM
So what, should I create an "Angelus R&D Fan Group"? :D

Jonny
30th December 2014, 01:04 AM
I would join ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Now I listened to the FTA soundtrack and I like it, but I think metal wouldn't fit into it.
_________

[lol]

Ace3000
30th December 2014, 05:50 AM
Aaaaannd the Angelus fan group (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=97) is up!

Jonny
31st December 2014, 12:22 AM
[part removed]

Ace3000
31st December 2014, 03:44 AM
Well that was awesome!

Of better soundings now
Wait, was that a Polandball reference?

Jonny
31st December 2014, 10:56 AM
Of coursings.

I had the choice between "If live could be so easy..." (also with an "As..." at the beginning, but that sounded to sarkastig.) and "But that is not out world..." but for that I would had to write at least a half sentence about the world in 2215.

Ace3000
3rd January 2015, 01:41 PM
After a few revisions, deletions, starting from the beginning, and restoring deleted content, here is Part 3 of CotD. Enjoy!

>log03: 22100507

Cafeteria, Sektor 8: CISS (Crinale Int. Space Station)

Monday, May 7th, 2210

12:09:11

She walked into the cafeteria, sat down at the seat opposite him, then waited, looking at him until he stopped eating and responded to her. "...okay. Who are you, and why do you think you are important enough to intrude into my meal?"

The girl then introduced herself. "I'm the lead pilot for the F12000, Lucia Scarlatti. If you don't want me here, I can leave."

"Leon Turner, second pilot. But you knew that already, otherwise you would not have sat here." He replied back.

"Yeah, I kinda knew who you were. Anyway, I'll leave now."

"No, don't do that. While I'd normally be more than happy to send someone away, you just seem... different, somehow."

"Different?"

"Yes, not like common people. You're different in the sense that you go against the norm, against modern society"

"Well... yeah, that's true, I guess."

The two conversed for a while longer, then an announcement came from the speakers throughout.

"Everyone, please move to the SeKtor 3 meeting hall. I repeat, move to the Sektor 3 meeting hall."

"'Kay, let's go." Lucia said, getting up to go.

------------

Meeting hall, Sektor 3: CISS

"Welcome, one and all. I am Viktor Antonov, and we have some big news." He introduced the first meeting since becoming 'Supreme Team Leader', a position he made up, which was just a renamed Director position.

"I have approved of 3 new AG craft designs for the new management of Crinale International. First off, we have this."

On the projector screen popped up a graphic of a vehicle, which rotated 360°, To the side of it was some detailed information about the vehicle.

CRINALE T9-CA5.008 GRAV-TANK
>est. completion date: 2211

Viktor then continued "2 of the 3 designs are specially made for the 5th World War. This grav-tank is one of the designs, the other is this."

The screen changed to a different vehicle, changing the rotating graphic and the information.

CRINALE I4-XA2.793 JET FIGHTER
>est. completion date: 2211

"And finally, the moment you've all been waiting for... and the one design I've had the most fun with!"

For the last time, the screen changed, showing info for a more recognisable craft.

CRINALE F0-RA8/00015 F12000 RACE CRAFT (http://fta.sonic-infobox.net/crinale/f0-ra8/)
>est. completion date: 2210-11

"This craft is to be created specifically for the F12000 AG Racing League, as we will continue to take part in the league after its change from the FX400. I can promise that this will be the best ship ever! All 3 craft will use improved and updated versions of existing Crinale technologies, so we should be able to complete them fairly quickly. The only reason the war craft have a later completion date is due to the fact that we need to make more than just 2, which is the number of F12000 craft that is to be built.

"Now, this meeting has come to an end. Everyone should know what to do. Bring a new age of anti-gravity craft, GO!"

Yes, the Sectors are called Sektor, it's actually just the romanization of the Russian translation of the word.

Also, I'm assuming the war ends in 2215?

Jonny
3rd January 2015, 05:57 PM
Why do you always write "romanization"? wouldn't it be "transcription", or "transliteration"? Neither Russian, nor English are roman languages.
Anyway, the war... as always I don't plan such things, but 2015 should be the end (or earlier, before christmas ;))
Sooo, Crinale supplies Russia with tanks and warplanes? Or do they want to NRF-like take over the country?

[part removed]

Ace3000
4th January 2015, 03:24 AM
Ohh it's getting real

Why do you always write "romanization"? wouldn't it be "transcription", or "transliteration"? Neither Russian, nor English are roman languages.

It's actually the same thing:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanization
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanization_of_Russian

The English language uses the Latin/Roman alphabet

2015 should be the end (or earlier, before christmas ;))

Wait... :P

Sooo, Crinale supplies Russia with tanks and warplanes? Or do they want to NRF-like take over the country?

No, and no. Let me explain:

No, Crinale do not supply Russia with their tanks and jet fighters, they are battling with their own pilots, not with the Russian Air Force. However, they are on the side of the Russians. In other words, Russia effectively have two different forces fighting for them: The Armed Forces of the Russian Empire, and Crinale.

And no, Crinale do not want to take over the world. Their primary objective is to make the AG Racing Commission Overtel 2.0.

Jonny
4th January 2015, 01:09 PM
Ok, I'm pretty sure that the Russian Tsar would give the captured stuff from Jennter to Criale ^^

Ace3000
4th January 2015, 02:15 PM
I could easily work that into the plot, have Crinale obtain Jennter's tech from the Tzar, reverse engineer it, and implement them into the various craft being built.

Jonny
4th January 2015, 08:08 PM
Let's do it like when the Jennter guys came to Brandon and showed him his plans to recapture Jennter from Henry. First you write and then I check.

Also I made a basic Bovier family tree, things still don't fit and I found mistakes in the plot.
Nico and Jana are in the 8th generation after Jonny and his great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren
Still I need to work around with birthdates, Nico and Jana are both in their mid-20s, last version resulted in birthdates for them at the end of the 2180s.

Ace3000
5th January 2015, 03:07 AM
Okay! I'm also writing out an FTA part (which means it'll be in 2212) that'll involve Jonny Bovier. I'm sure you'll love it, but you won't see it for a while (for obvious reasons).

Jonny
5th January 2015, 04:27 AM
There is one main issue....

Ace3000
5th January 2015, 08:27 AM
What issue?

Jonny
5th January 2015, 09:37 AM
You know h is pretty old and becomes ill...
I didn't planned that he witnesses 2212...

Ace3000
6th January 2015, 12:24 AM
Alrighty, then how about Nico? Since he drives Jonny's "old" RX-7, maybe Brandon mistakes him for Jonny?

Jonny
6th January 2015, 09:16 AM
Wouldn't Brandon know that Jonny is no longer?
Or do you plan it like in Initial D First Stage, as Takumi won some races and everybody thought it was Bunta?

Ace3000
6th January 2015, 11:19 AM
Yeah, I guess he would. Okay, how about this: Since Brandon doesn't see the RX-7 in Nico's possession, Brandon initially catches a glimpse of it, enough for him to think "wait, what?", then he later sees it parked, stops by it and sees that it was Nico driving.

So, in other words, Brandon gets confused and doesn't know what to think.

EDIT: Also, could you make up a name of a F12000 circuit? It's to be in Japan.

Jonny
6th January 2015, 12:10 PM
Akina, no wait :P
Takisha Anti-Gravity Street Circuit

Ace3000
6th January 2015, 02:33 PM
Hmmm, how about Sidewinder? :D

Honestly, I'm not sure which one is better of the two names.

Jonny
6th January 2015, 05:01 PM
Sidewinder sounds more like wipEout

Ace3000
7th January 2015, 04:55 AM
Is that a good thing? I'm gonna assume it is.

EDIT: Also, what model is Jonny/Nico's RX-7? Is it the FD3S Jonny used since 2016?

EDIT2: One more thing, what's your favourite Eurobeat song?

Jonny
7th January 2015, 03:30 PM
1. Jonny owns a white 2210 rebuilt 2017 Mazda RX-7 FG4
2. Niko - Night of Fire

After homework I'll take a look on a possible conversation between Tsar Pawel and Victor.

Ace3000
8th January 2015, 03:24 AM
By rebuilt, does that mean it's now an AG car, or does it still have wheels?

Jonny
8th January 2015, 06:18 PM
No, it's a normal car.
"Rebuilt" is a term in the car enthusiast community of 2210 that describes a (very) old car model completly rebuilt although the original maker doesn't longer produces that model. Several companies focused on old cars, since there are enough people who want to get away from the AG stuff.

Ace3000
9th January 2015, 06:25 AM
Great! I assumed it wouldn't be an AG car!

Jonny
10th January 2015, 01:56 AM
[part removed]

Ace3000
10th January 2015, 03:39 AM
Of course it wouldn't be over, the war ends in 2215! Something had to happen! :D

Jonny
10th January 2015, 09:36 PM
[part removed]

Ace3000
12th January 2015, 09:48 AM
So in a future part I've written out, I kinda try and change the power outputs of some character's cars. However, this has caused the outputs I specified in the Character Bios to now be incorrect. In this, I rectify the problem by giving a brief overview of 3 of Angelus' production cars.

Angelus R2XX GT

First introduced in 2202, the R202 GT was the first car released under the Angelus name. This series is named after it's introduction year for every generation released. As of 2210, 3 generations have been released: The R202 GT (Y11, 2202-2205), the R205 GT (Y12, 2205-2210) and the R210 GT (Y13, 2210-Present). All R2XX GT cars have a turbocharged version of the KA-AGS:X engine, which was, at the time, Angelus' most powerful engine.

Specs:

Type: Supercar
Engine:

KA-AGS:Xt

Layout: MR

Stock Power:

625hp (Y11, Y12)
637hp (Y13)

Stock Weight:

1087kg (Y11)
1065kg (Y12)
1060kg (Y13)

Custom Variants:

Kyoko Fujisaki's 2210 R210 GT (Y13)

Color: Hyper Black
Engine: KA-AGS:X (Modified)
Power: 687hp (+50hp)
Weight: 1010kg (-50kg)
Other:

"GTKF" Body Kit
Bright Red body light strips
Custom License plate: ANG3L-42

Angelus M-Type

The M-Type debuted in 2202, the same year as the R202 GT. It was less expensive and less powerful than the R2XX series. This car, unlike the R2XX, was available in 2 variants. The base model, ST, was more of a sports car than a supercar, and had the KA-AGS:S, a rather peaky, sporty engine. The RZ, which was faster and lighter, contained a naturally aspirated version of the KA-AGS:X, which made it not quite as fast as the R2XX. As of 2210, 2 generations of each variant have been released: The Gen 1 ST (S4A, 2202-2207), the Gen 1 RZ (S4Z, 2202-2208), the Gen 2 ST (S5B, 2208-Present) and the Gen 2 RZ (S5Z, 2208-Present). a special variant was released in 2204, the RZ Works (S4W), which was more powerful and lighter than any version of the M-Type. The Works nearly rivalled the R2XX series, but was only released as a limited run of 2204 cars, one of them being owned by Gareth Ardos.

Specs:

Type: Sports (ST), Supercar (RZ, RZW)
Engine:

KA-AGS:S (S4A, S5B)
KA-AGS:Xn (S4Z, S4W, S5Z)

Layout: FR

Stock Power:

ST:

404hp (S4A)
415hp (S5B)
RZ:

526hp (S4Z)
532hp (S5Z)
RZ Works:

600hp (S4W)

Stock Weight:

ST:

1344kg (S4A)
1298kg (S5B)
RZ:

1151kg (S4Z)
1142kg (S5Z)
RZ Works:

1094kg (S4W)

Custom Variants:

Gareth Ardos' 2204 M-Type RZ Works (S4W)

Color: FM Blue
Engine: KA-AGS:X (Modified)
Power: 666hp (+66hp)
Weight: 1090kg (-4kg)
Other:

"M-RZ Works" Body Kit

Angelus Razer.X

The Razer.X was released in 2205 for the 20th anniversary of the company. It had all the benefits of the R2XX and the M-Type, but was faster than both. It also had a new engine, the KA-AGS:Z, specially created for it, but had since been used in other cars, such as Gareth Ardos' custom S4W M-Type RZ Works. It was released in a limited run of 250 cars. A 251st car, designated #000/250, was given as a gift from the employees to founder Brandon Smith, who had more involvement in the design and performance of the Razer.X than any other car. It's model code was HS20. It is unknown if a second generation will be produced.

Specs:

Type: Hypercar
Engine:

KA-AGS:Z

Layout: M4

Stock Power:

700hp

Stock Weight:

950kg

Custom Variants:

Brandon Smith's 2205 Razer.X (HS20)

Color: Hyper Black
Engine: KA-AGS:Z (Modified)
Power: 720hp (+20hp)
Weight: 925kg (-25kg)
Other:

"RX 000" Body Kit
Azure Blue Laser headlights
Azure Blue body light strips
Custom License plate: ANGEL01
Notes: Since 2208, Brandon has been researching and working with the technicians for a new engine for his Razer.X, one that will be lighter and more powerful than any KA-AGS:Z that is in the cars of various Angelus owners, as the nature of the KA-AGS:Z makes it hard to make it produce more than 730hp and retain its stability (The KA-AGS:Z is a reworked version of the KA-AGS:X).

Jonny
14th January 2015, 10:21 PM
[part removed]

Ace3000
15th January 2015, 04:21 AM
<<потери связи>>

"Cyka!" shouted Pawel after his conversation with Viktor ended.
"Rebenok." said Viktor.

Wait, why did they say that for?

Also, what was Jennter's superweapon again?

Jonny
15th January 2015, 02:00 PM
Pawel wasn't happy with Viktors arrogance, but played the friendly guy, because Crinales suppport is essential for the quick progress during the war. So after the call ended he was a bit enraged.
Viktor showed Pawel that he dislikes him, in his eyes he unlegitly rules the country and fights a war that, without Criales help, he actually couldn't win.
Pawel is as old as Jana (25), so Viktor things he is just very...uneducated

Ace3000
16th January 2015, 01:50 AM
Ah, righto. That's also why Viktor called him a "child" (Yes, I translated that :P)

EDIT: If you wouldn't mind, could you please give me some stats about the P1.2000T1.01?

EDIT2: Random question, but do you think the WRC would still be going in the 2200's?

Jonny
18th January 2015, 09:43 PM
Right now I'll start expanding chapter 50, may also adding music.

P1.2000T1.01
The first prototype of the new F series by Jennter Enterprises was built in an arrow shape.
While the nose was thick (giving the craft more resistence if ramming other ships), the rest of the body slightly resembled a T-50 PAK-FA (That was a coincidence), although having only one engine.
A trademark was the "rollcage" above the cockpit and the rudder at it's rear, that was the only moving aerodynamic part.

LxWxH= 10,5x5x2 (meter)
Topspeed= 870 km/h
0-500= 2s
0-600= 3s
0-700= 4s
0-800= 5s
Shield= 45gsu
Weaponpower= x0.9
Weight= 3t
Stability= 30%

6ATTR
6x Aiming Track-Track Rocket
Six rockets that will lock on any visible craft.
Of course, this would decimate the number of German Luftwaffe pilots, if Crinale choses to use this in the war.

I guess you mean "World Rally Championship". Of course it still would be popular in 2210, how about two Championships. One as usual and one for AG stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I added roughly 8 phrases now (ran out of time, it's nearly midnight), more will be added later.
I have a question.
What's your opinion on Jana, Nico and Madison?

Ace3000
19th January 2015, 03:32 AM
Thanks for the info! ^_^

Yeah, I did mean the World Rally Championship, and I agree with you. The two types (Wheels vs. AG Drive) are completely different, so 2 different divisions of the WRC would be okay.

All the characters are well thought out, and are pretty brilliant. So yeah, I have a rather positive opinion of them.

Also, I see you there, adding me on skype lol. :D

Ace3000
19th January 2015, 12:06 PM
>log04.1: 22100515

Tuesday, 15th May, 2210

CISS: Sektor 9 - Antonov's Office

"Mr. Antonov, sir! You have an incoming call." His assistant called out to him.

"Fine. I'll be there now." Viktor replied.

<<Подключение Встроенная¹>>

"Доброе Утро³, Mr. Antonov." Tsar Pawel greeted Viktor in a cold voice.

"Доброе Утро." Viktor simply said. He refused to attach the usual "My Tsar" or any other term that showed his respect for his ruler, as in his eyes Pawel was no real Russian. However, he was the only human who could allow himself such a gesture.

"Mr. Antonov, you know that the paramilitary activities of your company are profitable for us. We have something that may be of interest to you." Pawel explained excitedly. "Some weeks ago our soldiers captured Kaliningrad, where the HQ of Jennter Enterprises was located at that date. In the building we found a craft, the P1.2000T1.01. We also found printed copies of several old projects, along with their superweapon." said Pawel.

"That is good." Although he didn't expect much from the prototype craft, Viktor accepted Pawel's gesture.

"The stuff is available right here, you just would have to send someone to take them." Pawal noted, smiling to show Viktor that he had good intentions."

"Will do. До свидания⁴, Pawel."

"До свидания, Mr. Antonov."

<<потери связи²>>

"Сука⁵!" Pawel shouted after the conversation, enraged at Viktor's arrogance.

On the other end, Viktor simply uttered the word "Ребенок⁶.", as in his eyes, the 25 year old illegitimately ruled Russia and was fighting a war that, without Crinale's help, he actually couldn't win. That was also why he had no respect for the Tsar.

"But still," He thought, "Maybe I can use the technologies for... something, I don't know. I already have laid out the plans for all the crafts. Maybe the engine of that Jennter ship can be used in the I4-XA2, depending on its power and efficiency."

He then turned the intercom on, and said: "CO's 02, 05, 09 and 13, please meet me in the Sektor 1 hangar ASAP. I repeat, CO-02, CO-05, CO-09 and CO-13, meet me in the Sektor 1 hangar as soon as possible." He then called the head of the aerial transport going out of the HQ. "Доброе Утро, I'll be needing the ZA3. A few employees and I will be going down to Russia for a while."

TRANSLATIONS:
¹Подключение Встроенная (Podklyucheniye Vstroyennaya): Connection built
²потери связи (poteri svyazi): Connection lost
³Доброе Утро (Dobroye Utro): Good Morning
⁴До свидания (Do svianiya): Bye now
⁵Сука (Suka): Bitch
⁶Ребенок (Rebenok): Child

Jonny
19th January 2015, 03:44 PM
It's quiet weird to read what I have written before ^^
Also...isn't Cyka written the same in latin, since you could "build" the word with latin letters? Just wondering, I may have read this once.

Snakenator1
19th January 2015, 07:15 PM
*paparazzi screaming and shouting*

WHY DID YOU DISBAND WYVERN AR?!!!!, DO YOU PLAN ON REFORMING?!!, WHAT WILL BECOME OF ICELAND'S AG PROJECTS?!!! WHAT ABOUT THE SHIPS?!!!!!!
*paparazzi continue screaming and close in on a figure*

QUIET!!!!

Suddenly all the shouting and screaming stops as the figure turns around to face them

Wyvern AR was disbanded to avoid conflict with the F12000, we have on several occasions lost members of the crew and I could not allow anymore to die under my supervision for I can no longer live with the burden of losing more close ones. Iceland's AG projects now belong to the government and committee of anti-gravity research and thus all the ships we used to race now belong to the Icelandic AG research and development centre.
I myself have retired from all things related to AG-racing and do not plan on reforming the team under my leadership. That is final!

The figure begins to walk into a car, but as he does, he turns around to the reporters and gives one last remark

But one day the dragons will return...

Faster...

Stronger...

Reformed.

Ace3000
20th January 2015, 03:56 AM
Woah he actually posted something O.O

Seriuosly, though, does this mean you're back to posting regular parts, Snake?

Also, with this, the F12000 is now down to 16 teams.

It's quiet weird to read what I have written before ^^
Also...isn't Cyka written the same in latin, since you could "build" the word with latin letters? Just wondering, I may have read this once.

The Russian alphabet is weird. For instance, their Y is actually a U.

Snakenator1
20th January 2015, 09:40 AM
Maybe ;)

Here's the lowdown, I felt like my story was becoming a bit far fetched and to complicated so I took a break in order to start a reboot of Wyvern AR. Since I have had coursework recently and lots of exams coming up, it felt like the best time to do it now.

So Flying with Dragons will recieve a reboot, new story, new people, new racing style but keeping true to the team's motive and the revamped fighter jets they use as racing craft. When will this reboot start? I still don't know as I'm still busy.

Flying with Dragons reboot confirmed

Wyvern AR
Faster...
Stronger...
Reformed...

Ace3000
20th January 2015, 01:15 PM
Oh, right, cause the school year starts in September in England, doesn't it? I'm so used to Australia's February-December school year (of course I would be, it's been like that all my life).

So that's what that part was for, an in-universe explanation for the new reboot. Awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

>log04.2: 22100515

Tuesday, 15th May, 2210

The 6 people set off: the 4 COs, the pilot and Viktor himself. On their way, Viktor started up a call with Tsar Pawel

<<Подключение Встроенная>>

"Доброе Утро, Mr. Antonov." Pawel greeted Viktor in his usual manner.

"Доброе Утро," Viktor said, "I will be in Russia in a moment, where are the obtained Jennter things located?"

"It's at Hangar T88. I will meet you there."

"Hah! That's fitting, that the German tech is at 88."

"Huh? Why?"

Viktor gave an exasperated sigh, then said "I'll explain later. До свидания"

<<потери связи>>

"I... ugh. How? How did he get the position of Tsar? Mother Russia, you deserve better. Much better."

------------

Hangar T88, Russia.

The passenger VTOL jet landed at the 88th of Russia's top secret hangars. The group got off and was greeted by Pawel.

5 of the 6 greeted him with "Greetings, My Tsar." Guess who didn't?

"Hi." Viktor said.

"Right this way." Pawel gestured.

There, in the middle of the hangar, lay the sleek white and orange Jennter P1.2000T1.01

"What's the power output of the engine in this thing?" Viktor asked.

A technician in a lab coat just handed him a piece of paper, listing almost every technical aspect of the prototype race craft.

"...interesting. This 870km/h top speed seems to be only because it's lighter than what the RA8 will weigh. As I initially thought, this is all useless to me. The 486RZ-I power unit is still perfect for the XA2."

"Well, how about this?" Pawel pointed to a piece of technology set to the side of the craft, handing him another piece of paper, detailing the relevant info about the device. Viktor skimmed through it.

"6ATTR... lock on... rocket power... С-Сука. This is definitely of use to us! We will take this. Have you already reversed engineered it for Crinale's use?"

"If we didn't, we wouldn't be able to give you that accurate report. Enjoy!"

The device was known as the 6ATTR, an acronym describing the device, 6x Aiming Track-Track Rocket. 6 rockets could lock on to any visible craft, causing massive amounts of damage.

They skimmed through the rest of the stolen technology, took what they wanted, then made their leave.

"До свидания, I hope you will build amazing crafts for us!"

"Not for you, no. To fight alongside you for Mother Russia, yes. До свидания."