PDA

View Full Version : Titanfall

Hellfire_WZ
29th March 2014, 08:50 PM
I must admit, in the early days I was quite sceptical about this game. All the stuff about only 6v6 each side and the prospect of yet another brown military shooter just didn't grab me.

And then I played it.

My god, this is one hell of an addictive game! The whole focus on movement when you are on foot really puts it in a different class compared to all this cover-based bollocks we see nowadays, and the Titan combat is a lot of fun :) With all the NPCs on either side that are necesary to your score and to calling in your Titan, you never really notice the small number of players on each side, it's a game that really doesn't need to be on the scale of Battlefield.

Here's my LP video of the game, see what you think :)

http://youtu.be/kq_-q8k94Pk

Snakenator1
29th March 2014, 11:23 PM
Ahhhhh so this is what you been up to lately hahaha, the channel was rather quiet ;)

if that was me, I be rage quiting haha, no should of seen my early days before I ever played WipEout. to much time wasted raging on COD :P

You sound exactly like me back then "in the face heh heh heh"

Awesome video though, really liked it. And the ending of you clipping into the dropship, gold lol

KronicReaper
30th March 2014, 01:49 AM
Dude you rage too much, I'm very happy that I don't have a mic and start raging with that on. I better getting trophies than raging on a FPS game with a mic on. Good vid anyway. Just enjoy Titanfall and play it like a boss.

Rossriders
30th March 2014, 06:33 PM
Titanfall does appear to be a very intersting game...I'd get it but two problems...

1 it's only for Microsoft systems and 2...if I'm on the PC, I'll have to install Origin. It could just be me but I'm in no hurry to install Origin. Rather a shame given how...while this game isn't entirely made in a vacum, it's so damn interesting to say the least.

I want to play it since I do feel a bit reminded of course of Unreal Touranement and Quake, among others, and yeah, I saw Hellfire's playthrough...I'd give some tips but besides how I've yet to play the game...you can only get better with time and practice.

My two cents on the matter.

Light Buster
1st April 2014, 07:38 PM
You'll never love something until you've tried it.