PDA

View Full Version : So the Pir-Hana Prototype is surprisingly capable...

Amaroq Dricaldari
26th January 2014, 04:15 AM
I learned that if you switch to the Racer control setup and hold down the square button, then with the Pir-Hana Prototype you can actually get some pretty decent scores in Zone Mode. I actually managed to beat all of my friends' scores in Zone Mode that way.

I also accidentaly found out in a speed-lap (I ran headfirst into a wall) that the ship is capable of steering without the airbrakes, just not very well. I pressed left/right on the D-Pad, and the ship started altering its angle accordingly, albeit not very fast. I was also not using the airbrakes when doing this. Why did I decide to not use the airbrakes to steer away? Because I decided to take the opportunity to experiment with it, that's why :P

Final Thought: Not sure if this has already been posted somewhere on the forum, but holding down the Square button on the Racer control setup and setting Pilot Assist to extreme (I would not recommend using that setting for any other scenario though) makes getting Perfect Pir-Hana much easier. In fact, ti is the only way I was able to get the coveted Perfect Lap :/