PDA

View Full Version : Delay in new account activation

Hellfire_WZ
11th November 2013, 09:07 PM
A quick message to anyone waiting for their accounts to be activated

Unfortunately my PC decided it didn't like me anymore last week and the CPU fried itself. As such, until my replacement arrives this weekend I will only be able to access the site via mobile devices and moderating new accounts on them is incredibly awkward. Once my new rig is up and running I will start the activation process again, please be patient until then :)

DDD113
11th November 2013, 11:33 PM
And never forget the cake! :cake:cake:cake

TheConzio
15th November 2013, 01:06 AM
Yes, everyone loves cake.

Hellfire_WZ
15th November 2013, 07:34 AM
Right, the new beast is now up and running, so once I've got everything reinstalled and up to date, I'll get back on to activating accounts. Unfortunately it demanded cake to start up the first time so there's none left.

Thanks for your patience :)

DDD113
16th November 2013, 05:37 PM
"The cake is a lie, but the cake still exists. Only the chosen few can reach it..." - Omega329

TheConzio
17th November 2013, 01:15 AM
Yes, the chosen one.

Darkdrium777
22nd November 2013, 08:34 PM
Didja overclock too hard?

Hellfire_WZ
23rd November 2013, 03:02 PM
Nah, it was stock. I should have seen this coming as it was giving me issues when I bought it, but they disappeared soon after until it finally conked out.

Funny enough, I actually got the same hardware failure error when I started up the new PC as well. However, this one was manufacturer overclocked and removing it solved the issue. Rule of thumb - if you want it done right, do it yourself :P