PDA

View Full Version : SSGX TT and SL World Record Tables

DDD113
5th November 2013, 01:07 AM
Hello to all of you fearless SSGX pilots. I'm currently working on a spreadsheet-formatted World Record table for Time Trials and Speed Laps on SlipStream GX. If you would like to submit a time, please take a screenshot of your time, and post it here along with the screen name you would like to be recorded as. Please set the difficulty to hard for ALL TTs and SLs you do, not that it makes a difference in how you fly, but you must follow this rule. Also, please list the speed class, ship, and track (although it may be obvious) that your record was set on. I will post the first time here:
Draco Cavernae, Daytime, Gamma Class, iFreet, 2.00.1

The dev team is also very welcome to post what I suspect are blazing fast times for us to take on. Good luck, pilots, and happy second-shaving! :)

Edit: Please tell me, moderators, why aren't Microsoft Office Excel or any other database/spreadsheet type documents allowed in the attachment system? This will make it very hard to keep the table public, might have to see if I can put it on SSGX website instead of here. :(

Fly iFreet because it is the best.

docfo4r
5th November 2013, 10:03 AM
You can use a public google spreadsheet for it, it works almost similat to Excel :)

Hellfire_WZ
6th November 2013, 06:49 PM
You can attach a spreadsheet if it's zipped, that's how I distributed the results for the Omnium tournament. For convenience sake though it's probably better to use a public document

DDD113
6th November 2013, 08:41 PM
Alright, thanks for the replies, I hope to get it up and running soon, so we all can keep track of the best SSGX pilots.

docfo4r
6th November 2013, 08:49 PM
Am looking forward to it and thanks for your efforts :D
Seems like you are shaping the first steps to online leaderboards for the final game ;) hehe

DDD113
10th November 2013, 08:21 PM
And.... Here it is! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AmvYkHSOnIAxdDlVUUllbmtiSU8xOUVHVTZJaWFpa 0E&output=html All non-used entries are labeled as "username" with no time and no ship, so submit your times now to enter! Also, just a sidenote, if you submit a time, and then submit a faster one, please label it as an updated time, thanks. :) Hope to see you all on the record boards soon, I'll get some more of my own times as well. Good luck and happy flying! :D

DDD113

Edit: Also if you guys want to try to get the word out that people can send in their times, you could post it on Facebook, it might reach a few more people, and the more the merrier, I would love to fill up those leaderboards! :)

docfo4r
11th November 2013, 04:17 AM
Wow, thanks alot for the efforts. It looks very nice. Will post some of my times there soon.

Oh, and posted on FB :)

DDD113
11th November 2013, 09:56 PM
Why thank you, kind sir, I am happy to devote my efforts to this project any day. :D

zero3growlithe
17th November 2013, 08:25 AM
Hmmm, I think no one use this nice leaderboards, cos no one can edit it :P Seems like u need to enable something in the file to make it editable by others, in sharing options there should be something like "permission to edit".

DDD113
17th November 2013, 05:30 PM
I would do that, but then random people could edit anything right? Plus then there is no screenshot proving their time is legit. I don't know, do you think people would enter BS times?

docfo4r
18th November 2013, 04:06 AM
Hm well I guess it has to be managed... The most "bullshit" happens I guess is in ranking because this table is not autosorting itself. Ppl need to copypaste existing stuff and place their own times in between and I think that could maybe mess up the table. Maybe make another sheet where people simply write down their race setup and times, and you take this times and place em into the already existing sheet while keeping this sheet locked for yourself.

This way your current document will stay clean. But well, it has to be managed...

DDD113
18th November 2013, 04:13 AM
Alrighty, I can probably make the new sheet tomorrow, it's getting late over here, but that should work better, thanks for the idea. :)