PDA

View Full Version : 2013-03-29: New forum and an update on future announcements

Hellfire_WZ
29th March 2013, 05:59 PM
In light of recent events, I have made a quick change to the forum. As we no longer have a community manager, the Community Events forum has been removed. Threads within have been moved to appropriate forums (eg the Omnium thread is now in the Arena). In its place is the Ex-Studio Liverpool Projects forum. This is for discussion of any projects, be they gaming, music, interviews, etc, involving any ex-members of Studio Liverpool and Psygnosis. So any news from Sawfly, Playrise, etc, as well as news on DriveClub should be posted in here.

As Ami is no longer officially working on Wipeout, I will now be relaying any news on server status through the public channels. As I said before though, she will still remain a member of the community

It's more important now than ever that we keep things going, as to all intents and purposes we now stand alone. After the success of the Gaming Den event last week though I am positive that we can do this.

duncandes
29th March 2013, 08:24 PM
:+ we do

camlet
29th March 2013, 09:08 PM
we can do this

TheConzio
30th March 2013, 09:36 AM
:clap

blackwiggle
30th March 2013, 12:36 PM
I think things will pick up again when the PS4 is released.
Since Sony want's the PS4 and VITA to be so closely tied together I'm suspecting that WO 2048 might become playable on the PS4.

duncandes
30th March 2013, 05:50 PM
I don't think so... But in my Spirit i count on Wipeout announcement for ps4 on e3.
keep thumbs.

ID_7of9
30th March 2013, 06:16 PM
... I'm suspecting that WO 2048 might become playable on the PS4. - I'll get the ps4 and this would be the sweetest sugarcoat at all. Let's hope.. :)

Argroh Valdios
8th April 2013, 03:12 AM
I was gonna ask if they had some concept artwork they would have liked to share with us the Concept artwork for the series, if they had any.

No offence if any are offended by it.

yawnstretch
11th April 2013, 07:28 PM
Thanks Hellfire. At the very least we can come here to share wipEout memories.

Fortunately 2048 will provide years of entertainment like the previous games did.

That was an awesome session in the den - thank you so very much for giving me the chance to go to a wipEout event! I even got to talk to the lead designer of my fave iteration in the series (2048 for any fellow veterans out there who still haven't tried it!)

bpinflag
19th April 2013, 03:41 AM
Too bad I showed up so late in the community to see this happen, but I'm in. We need to spread around this equilibrium tournament, and keep our chins up.
And thanks Charlie and Ami for your dedication and hard work.

Aeralys
19th April 2013, 10:06 AM
If you missed out on last gaming den there is another on the 4th May. While WipEout isn't the main focus this time around, WipEout Fusion, 64, and the Sega Saturn WipEout is confirmed to be there, plus I believe anybody can bring other games in to play. It's still a great opportunity for our community to attend and make a presence for the franchise. Perhaps I should make a thread for it? Though I am at work at the moment, whoops! :J