PDA

View Full Version : FX500 Team: Hyperion Enterprises

FEISAR_ARCH
21st March 2013, 06:29 PM
Hyperion Enterpises

Origin: France

Year: 2215

Notable People:

Ingrid de le Rente (Founder and Managing Director) (great-great-grandaughter of Sofia)

Archibald McShane (Lead Pilot)

Natasha Belmondo (Co-founder and Financier)

Backstory:

In an attempt to bring Icaras down, FEISAR with approval from the European Federation, convinced Natasha Belmondo to finance the formation of Hyperion Enterprises in her hometown of Poitou-Charentes. This was actually brought to her attention by none other than the great-great-grandaughter of Sofia de la Rente, Ingrid de la Rente, who despised Icaras in the past, and as such, decided this would be her opportunity to get back at Great Britain, and Connor Burns, who publicly disgraced her at the final banquet prior to the start of the last FX400 season, in 2213.

Their lead pilot, Arch McShane, once piloted for FEISAR, and his 2210 FX400 championship title, made him the top candidate for Hyperion. However, Arch was not comfortable with the Hyperion Craft in pre-season testing, complaining that the craft lacked what was to be the best of Icaras and FEISAR. In adherence to this issue, they were able to refine the craft in time for the inaugural FX500 season. The latest iteration of the Y-shaped Craft performs equally in both handling and thrust, with a slightly higher top-end to rival Icaras. With barely enough endurance, and a one-time champion piloting it, Hyperion will do whatever it takes to show Icaras the error of their ways.

Craft stats:
Speed: 6/10
Thrust: 5/10
Handling: 5/10
Shields: 4/10

Defjukie16
21st March 2013, 10:18 PM
You know Icaras is friends with Russia's own Qirex Right? You bring a team, we bring an army lol.

FEISAR_ARCH
21st March 2013, 11:06 PM
Yes, but Arch had to deal with Qirex before, he has ties with Auricom. So we out number you, flyboy, hah!

Oh, one last thing, when the FX500 came about, Qirex, Icaras, Assegai, and Triakis, formed the McQueen Coalition, to rival the Belmondo Foundation as a matter of principle. The rest race for the Foundation, in hopes that McQueen's profit-led philosophy will forever be outpaced. And even EG.X is racing for the Coalition.

So let's list the McQueen Coalition Teams:
Qirex
Icaras
Assegai
Triakis
EG.X
Goteki 45

And these teams stay loyal to the Belmondo Foundation:
FEISAR
AG-Systems
Auricom
Mirage
Pirhana A.
Hyperion

It's a clash between profit and charity!

Defjukie16
24th March 2013, 12:51 AM
Say what you will, I Am Icaras and we never give up, we survived Burnston and we could survive this. Holst McQueen Coalition Teams!!!

Jonny
24th March 2013, 01:33 PM
And FEISAR survived the Fall of the F9000...

FEISAR_ARCH
24th March 2013, 05:52 PM
Actually I'm creating an HD Fury clone for Steam. AeroDynasty is the name of the game. And it will not make the same mistakes Slipstream GX is likely to make. Not saying they will make a lot of them, but there will be mistakes. I'm simply taking those mistakes to learn from them.

In contradiction, there are no accidents, only possibilities.

Jonny
25th March 2013, 04:42 PM
And it will not make the same mistakes Slipstream GX is likely to make. Not saying they will make a lot of them, but there will be mistakes. I'm simply taking those mistakes to learn from them.

In contradiction, there are no accidents, only possibilities.
What mistakes do you mean?

FEISAR_ARCH
25th March 2013, 09:39 PM
I've noticed several quirks in the last build I played in terms of physics and controller compatibility. Unity does not use a modified version of the Havok Physics Engine. I want a 3D game design software, with no charge, full control, and no limitations. I mean I'm all about getting it right the first time. Unity is constant trial and error for its physics.

AG-SYSTEMS
28th March 2013, 12:19 AM
So let's list the McQueen Coalition Teams:
Qirex
Icaras
Assegai
Triakis
EG.X
Goteki 45

And these teams stay loyal to the Belmondo Foundation:
FEISAR
AG-Systems
Auricom
Mirage
Pirhana A.
Hyperion

I repectful don't agree with this list. I can explain.

I have never heard of Assegai being a fan of aggressiveness and profit-focused motive. The only reason they beefed up their shields was for protection. And they choose a neutral party to do it with. (Triakis)
I think they were the one of the teams who wanted the F7200 version of GoTeki 45 out of the league for aggressiveness reasons.

The New Goteki 45 is very different from the older, more aggressive team. They seem to value technology than money, like AG-Sys.
Besides, they got bombed out at the end of the F7200. So no remnants of the original team exist.

Besides, the Foundation choose Mankana for the home of the FX-300. Why would the Foundation who ran the league give money to an aggressive team?

Trakis is not here to take sides, they just want to sell and supply weapons.

Mirage is not here to take sides either, they just want to race.

So the list is as follows.

McQueen Coalition Teams:
Qirex
EG.X

Belmondo Foundation:
AG-Systems
Auricom
Hyperion
Goteki 45
Assegai

Neutral Group:
Mirage
Pirhana A.
Triakis
Icaras-What's their connection to Qriex?
FEISAR-I think they are neutral due to their connection to politics.

Info came from Hellfire's "Wipeout-The Teams" video , offical websites, and the Wipeout Wiki.

Maybe I've created a major unbalance, but, that's what I think.

And no, I didn't let my love for AG-Sys get in the way.

And I'm sure Qirex needs no one. They have a lot of power and influence.

FEISAR_ARCH
28th March 2013, 12:37 AM
I see, well, AeroDynasty is different. In the clone, there WILL be six teams on both factions, original and they all registered around the same time, prior to the secession.

polybius81
26th January 2014, 07:57 AM
OK, bumping the old thread a little bit but why name a team after an important Borderlands Weapon Manufacturer?

DDD113
27th January 2014, 12:43 AM
Why name a team after a mythological sun god? Why name a team after a carnivorous fish or a tiger or an African spear? Why name one after a shark, why use acronyms, why not include a U after a Q? Does it matter? Why do you know this was named after the borderlands company? What's in a name?

My point is: why did you ask that question?

Jonny
27th January 2014, 02:51 PM
Haha, point for DDD XD

Amaroq Dricaldari
29th January 2014, 03:31 AM
OK, bumping the old thread a little bit but why name a team after an important Borderlands Weapon Manufacturer?
Hyperion is not a word invented in Borderlands.

AGSys
29th January 2014, 05:46 AM
Why name a team after a mythological sun god? Why name a team after a carnivorous fish or a tiger or an African spear? Why name one after a shark, why use acronyms, why not include a U after a Q? Does it matter? Why do you know this was named after the borderlands company? What's in a name?

My point is: why did you ask that question?

Whoa, what a beast DDD. Flew in hot there. xD

Amaroq Dricaldari
29th January 2014, 06:13 AM
Craft stats:
Speed: 6/10
Thrust: 5/10

By the way, those stats... worse than the ships in 2048, I'm telling you.

FEISAR SPEED
Speed: 8/10
Handling: 7/10

AG-SYSTEMS SPEED
Speed: 7/10
Handling: 8/10
Shields: 3/10

QIREX SPEED
Speed: 9/10
Handling: 6/10
Shields: 5/10

AURICOM SPEED
Speed: 9/10
Shields: 6/10

PIR-HANA SPEED
Speed: 10/10
Handling: 4/10

Up next, the Agility/Fighter ships, followed by the HD and Fury ships.

Jonny
29th January 2014, 04:40 PM
I just make my list who will be in which alliance (unnecessary, I know, but I want to share it :P) :
McQueen Coalition Teams:
Qirex

Belmondo Foundation:
AG-Systems
Auricom
Hyperion
FEISAR
Pirhana

Neutral Group:
Mirage
Triakis
Icaras
Goteki 45
Assegai
EG.X
Harimau <-It's here

Amaroq Dricaldari
30th January 2014, 01:46 AM
Wait a second... Where the frak is Harimau?

Jonny
30th January 2014, 10:54 AM
Look again ;)

Amaroq Dricaldari
2nd February 2014, 10:32 PM
Harimau! :D