PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout HD Fury - Equilibrium Tournament

Pages : [1] 2 3

Defjukie16
3rd March 2013, 04:33 AM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7322/9486457510_0b205fef3c_c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/1991willy1991/9486457510/)

Equilibrium - equal balance between any powers. Resurgence - A continuing after interruption; a renewal.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7419/11910813596_fc2de830c2.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/1991willy1991/11910813596/)

The Conzio
Knux Chaotix
Ace3000
Blackwiggle
Cipher
ALovelyLilith
Luedism

ATTENTION PILOTS

Welcome to the Equilibrium Tournament Page!! We have been talking about this since January and now the time is now to take this as a serious event.

This event is team based, so be sure to communicate with your team mates and don't miss any races, doing so will cost you precious points!!!

If you'd like to join in, just type out your PSN ID as well as which Wipeout Team you'd like to be in (feisar/harimau/icaras/...)

Your PSN ID is essential for joining in this tournament, it allows your team mates to add you so you can communicate easily as well as keep track of scores.

Each team will have to vote someone in their team to be the captain, the role of the captain is to simply keep track of the points you're team mates have scored.

IMPORTANT

Captains should keep track of their team's score, ask your team mates to write down which place they finished as after each race to help you out with that. After a round, the captains should send their team's score to DefJukie16 via the thread on wipeoutzone.com.

If players aren't available on that day then they could do their round TOGETHER any day that week. I don't want to hear "I gotta go so I can't finish the rest" or anything of that nature (AT YOUR BEST).

After you've picked your team and the tournament has started, you are no longer allowed to switch teams, if you decided to switch teams before the tournament has started, just leave a post down below saying which new team you'd like to be in.

ROUND 1 RESULTS

Team Assegai

Team Mirage

Team AG-Systems

Team Icaras

Team Goteki 45

Team Harimau

ROUND 2 RESULTS

Team Assegai

Team Harimau

Team Icaras

Team FEISAR

FINAL ROUND RESULTS

Team FEISAR

Team Harimau

Events

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2836/9119718627_39d9c796a0_b.jpg

CIRCUIT FROM HELL
GRAND CIRCUIT
TECHNICAL CIRCUIT

(ALL PHANTOM CLASS)
(VENOM, RAPIER, PHANTOM)
(FLASH, RAPIER, PHANTOM)

HEAT 3:
HEAT 3 (PHANTOM):
HEAT 3 (PHANTOM):

CHENGHOU PROJECT (REVERSE) (NO BARREL ROLLS)
TALON'S JUNCTION
MODESTO HEIGHTS (NO WEAPONS)

TECH DE RA (REVERSE (NO BARREL ROLLS)
MOA THERMA
ÜBERMALL (REVERSE, NO WEAPONS)

ANULPHA PASS (REVERSE, NO BARREL ROLLS)
ÜBERMALL (REVERSE)
VINETA K (REVERSE, NO WEAPONS)

MOA THERMA (REVERSE WITH BARREL ROLLS)
CHENGHOU PROJECT (REVERSE)
TECH DE RA (REVERSE, NO WEAPONS)

MODESTO HEIGHTS (REVERSE, WITH WEAPONS, 8 LAPS)
THE AMPHISEUM
SEBENCO CLIMB (NO WEAPONS, 10 LAPS)

ÜBERMALL (NO BARREL ROLLS)
SOL 2
CHENGHOU PROJECT (REVERSE, NO WEAPONS)

METROPIA (NO BARREL ROLLS)
MOA THERMA (REVERSE)
TECH DE RA (NO WEAPONS)

SEBENCO CLIMB (REVERSE WITH WEAPONS, 9 LAPS)
ANULPHA PASS (REVERSE)
SOL 2 (REVERSE, NO WEAPONS)

THE AMPHISEUM (REVERSE, NO BARREL ROLLS)
METROPIA
ANULPHA PASS (REVERSE, NO WEAPONS)

VINETA K (NO BARREL ROLLS)
VINETA K
VINETA K (NO WEAPONS, 10 LAPS)

POINT SYSTEM
The Point System is on the same basis as the tournament system on WipEout HD, meaning:

1st: 8
2nd: 6
3rd: 5
4th: 4
5th: 3
6th: 2
7th: 1
8th: 0

INTRODUCING THE WINNERS OF THE 2013 EQUILIBRIUM RESURGENCE TOURNAMENT.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2831/11910462336_ee8d9434f9_n.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/1991willy1991/11910462336/)

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3748/11910201616_f2fb7eac69_c.jpg

Team Harimau

vlhad13

Colonel__Gaddafi

Apple-Guy-Cipher

Luedism

Mietepiet

The Promos, Presented By TheConzio & Ace3000

I'd like to give a huge thanks to these two elite pilots for such great promos for Equilibrium, they both worked very hard on them so please give them your attention and join Equilibrium Now!! (Click the links to view, I can't post both videos in this thread, GRRRAGE!!!)

Ace3000's Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS-nfmHFy2M

TheConzio's Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1APxljL_54g

Need more Conzio in your life? How about listening to his remastered tracks from the WipE'out' E'quil"ibrium Soundtrack!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zo9yzkm7hlnre1e/iY1wApysuI

RULES

All players a part of the same team MUST be PSN friends BEFORE December.
The team (as a whole) MUST appoint a team captain for each part of the teams BEFORE December.

DISCONNECTIONS (Same as REBIRTH and OMNIUM Thanks Hellfire_WZ)

Due to the nature and length of the tournament, it is possible some players may encounter disconnections. The following procedure applies if this happens:

If a player loses their connection before the race countdown has completed at the beginning of a race, all players must immediately disconnect.

The host issues a new set of invites and waits for the disconnected player to rejoin. They should set up a new tournament containing the races that have yet to be played,

and should wait for everyone to rejoin before continuing. Allow five minutes for the player to rejoin or at least contact the host, if the player has not done this within this time then

start the tournament without them. They will have to wait until the next available opportunity to rejoin the races.

If a player loses their connection once a race has started, the race must be completed and positions/scores recorded before all players disconnect. Unfortunately the player that lost their

connection will gain no points for the race and for their team. The host should then re-invite everyone and resume the tournament from the next race.

Liod19
3rd March 2013, 06:23 AM
I'd like to join.
PSN: Liod19
Team: Icaras

Hellfire_WZ
3rd March 2013, 08:41 AM
Yep, you can expand the poster size, I'll advertise it on the FB and Twitter channels when you do. Let me know if you need any advice with events and things.

And put me down for Goteki45 :)

JFthebestJan
3rd March 2013, 11:13 AM
wait, where's team TRIAKIS?

scarfrogers
3rd March 2013, 12:50 PM
scarfrogers
Icaras

OH YEEEEEEEEEAH!! :)

Defjukie16
3rd March 2013, 01:45 PM
Thanks Hellfire!

- - - Updated - - -

ID_7of9: I can't add you on the PS3, you'll need to delete a few friends for this event.

UB3R~JKP
3rd March 2013, 02:13 PM
Yaaaay, already enrolled. Very excited. :D

camlet
3rd March 2013, 02:17 PM
permisssion to join and thanks hellfire team tigrion\qirex psn:cam-let

Knux_Chaotix
3rd March 2013, 02:28 PM
DAMN RIGHT IM TEAM GOTEKI 45 :P 'Mon the Goteki!!!

Forte_Creations
3rd March 2013, 02:48 PM
taislikku
TEAM: FEISAR

- - - Updated - - -

taislikku
TEAM: FEISAR

Oryx Crake
3rd March 2013, 03:30 PM
wish I could represent mirage in this! I'm having abstinence issues for wohd but I will be relegated cheering from the sidelines.

Defjukie16
3rd March 2013, 04:06 PM
That's too bad Oryx.

Challenger #001
3rd March 2013, 04:47 PM
Well now that I have my PS3 and an internet connection, go go team Qirex!

ID: challenger001

(If there's no-one on team Piranha by the end of the registration period, I'll jump ship to Piranha)

GekkoP
3rd March 2013, 05:05 PM
Sorry guys, I already have to call myself off the tournament. Wife's in charge here.

Defjukie16
3rd March 2013, 05:10 PM
That's too bad GekkoP, but EVERYONE KEEP IN MIND that this tournament is in July so a lot could happen between now and July and also if you want out of the tournament and then a few weeks from now you want back in Equilibrium, you'll lose your high spot on your team and risk yourself participating in the Preliminary Rounds.

vlhad13
3rd March 2013, 05:24 PM
psn: vlhad13
team: HARIMAU :)

a pleasure to race with you guys :)

scarfrogers
4th March 2013, 08:16 AM
*prays to the sea and sky Gods that Boon and Pop choose Icaras*

LightningRacer
4th March 2013, 10:39 PM
I had a little break for a few months since the Rebirth tournament, but I've started playing again this week :P

Though it's far away, I'd love to claim a spot on Team Triakis right now if that's alright? Been playing beast with them recently and I was torn between them or Auricom

PSN: LightningRacer
Team: Triakis

Defjukie16
4th March 2013, 10:52 PM
It's not too early, everyone please read the main page, the early you register, the better your chances of not going through the Preliminary Rounds.

bpinflag
5th March 2013, 01:57 AM
July eh? That will work splendid. Good idea for a tourny Def and way to get it organized early, the more members the better right?
Also, just wondering, how is the point system going to work out? I feel like this could be an opportunity to experiment a bit with points, like, rewarding eliminations against rival teams, leading laps, or the sort?

Defjukie16
5th March 2013, 12:24 PM
The point system will come out soon, nothing set in stone as of yet.

ID_7of9
6th March 2013, 12:20 PM
Well .... i am getting crazy, but please sign me OFF. I am in holidays the last 2 weeks in july (without ps3 access) when the tournament starts and the vacation is already booked. :( Sorry.

Aeralys
6th March 2013, 03:23 PM
I would (preferably) love to join team Hairmau, EG-X would be my second choice. By July I'm pretty sure I will be back playing WipEout again, as I've found a new job and now just have to find a place to rent and set up my PS3. I don't have access and good broadband to play for now. I do have my cousin's wedding to go to on the 11th July however. Hopefully it shouldn't cause too much of a problem? :P

Mulgrew21
6th March 2013, 10:22 PM
snipersblade
team: FEISAR

Defjukie16
6th March 2013, 11:54 PM
Aeralys: The Tournament starts on the 20th of July, guys read the front page!!

Aeralys
8th March 2013, 09:56 AM
Oops! My apologies, I did read the front page at the time, I must have skimmed right over the exact start date. Participating should be no problem at all then!

TheConzio
8th March 2013, 12:42 PM
Assegai FTW!!!!

onlykpop
13th March 2013, 02:46 AM
Would I be able to use another account for this tourney? My friends list if full and I don't want to go through deleting people to add my team mates, then delete my team mates to add the friends I had before. I would like to just keep everyone :) If this is possible then sign me up!

PSN: OnlykpopUK
Team: FEISAR

- - - Updated - - -

I have a friend who would like to participate and sign up, but he does not have permission to make any posts since he has been gone for a while. Im gonna send a message to Hellfire for him to get things situated. But for now, he would like me to sign him up. If this is possible then here is his info:

PSN: ozzy3647
Team: Harimau

Ace3000
13th March 2013, 04:06 AM
Odd, I don't remember signing up? Oh, well. I would've found this and signed up eventually anyway, so thanks!

TEAM AG SYSTEMS FTW!

scarfrogers
14th March 2013, 09:32 AM
So....We meet again Mr Pop!

There will be blood.

;)

I think I am in a film quote mood...

Icaras will destroy YOU! You were antiquated.

Feydius
14th March 2013, 02:46 PM
Sounds like fun. Well, enough time to train a little bit. ;)

PSN: Feydius
Team: Mirage

Defjukie16
14th March 2013, 04:28 PM
The Team Of AG Systems: Fab0810 had to retire from the tournament because he would not be able to make it in August.

REMINDER: The events for Equilibrium will be revealed on Friday, if you haven't started adding your fellow teammates and haven't gotten some practice in, that may hurt you later. Just a heads up. Team FEISAR and Team Harimau already have four players, make sure you get your spots. Team EG-X and Team Piranha remain vacant, who will lead the charge on these teams ?!?!?!?!

Onlykpop: is OnlykpopUK your new PSN account?

onlykpop
14th March 2013, 04:47 PM
It was one I made when my original account would not work. But actually, go ahead and sign me up under "onlykpop". I cleared some people I rarely play with lol

LightningRacer
15th March 2013, 08:13 PM
Sorry to be a pain but is it possible to transfer from Triakis to EG-X?

onlykpop
16th March 2013, 08:02 PM
Defjukie I can actually use my normal account. I will be using onlykpop and not OnlykpopUK.

Scar I have to stick with my love, FEISAR :)

terra-wrists
16th March 2013, 11:48 PM
team icaras i want to play it :) please add me

ah ah defjukie, scarfrogers and liod19 so good team already :)

Khaled

Ace3000
17th March 2013, 05:05 AM
Shoot, I mis-read the date, I'm unable to participate, sorry :(

Defjukie16
17th March 2013, 06:00 PM
Sorry to hear that Ace, if you wanna rejoin anytime, the window is open till the end of June.

Defjukie16
24th March 2013, 07:11 PM
I'm putting together a soundtrack for Equilibrium, thinking about trying to make a remix to Sasha's Icaras too.

Just put the soundtrack for WipEout Equilibrium Up!! Check it out!

ID_7of9
2nd April 2013, 09:16 AM
@ Defjukie16: I'm out anyway.

TheConzio
8th April 2013, 12:05 AM
I'm putting together a soundtrack for Equilibrium, thinking about trying to make a remix to Sasha's Icaras too.

Hey man, you can use some of my tracks I've personally made as well! I will send you my best songs that will suit WipEout if you want.

An example of one of my songs is in the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK9ayerd8TE

And here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTbqzEHz18s

Defjukie16
8th April 2013, 04:59 AM
Hey Conzio, I already checked out your music, you got some good songs but the soundtrack for Equilibrium is already up, NOW as for a few bonus tracks, maybe.

TheConzio
8th April 2013, 09:55 AM
Alright, no problem :)

Tiduch
8th April 2013, 12:00 PM
PSN id: Tiduch
Team AG-S

Ace3000
8th April 2013, 01:00 PM

Halfway through listening to it now, pretty awesome so far, excellent choice in music!

Defjukie16
8th April 2013, 01:35 PM
Thanks Ace! I'm thinking of putting out another one with just mainstream artist like Prodigy, Pendulum, and more with artist from here like TheConzio! Been practicing with Team Icaras, we are prime and ready!!! COMING SOON!!! The Stages in Round One and the Rules!

AquaAura
8th April 2013, 02:06 PM
I wish I could participate but my piloting skills are laughable and I can't be sure I'm not going somewhere or something...

* practices like hell *

multibodydynamics
10th April 2013, 10:50 AM
I'd like to join.
PSN: MrOrbital
Team: Auricom

TheConzio
20th April 2013, 07:09 AM
what will happen if a team doesn't get enough people in it?

Defjukie16
20th April 2013, 05:28 PM
If a team doesn't have enough people, then the teams will have to join with other teams, but I'm sure a bunch of pilots will join at the very last minute anyway so early days.

Defjukie16
21st April 2013, 08:51 PM
NEW: Bonus Tracks for the Equilibrium Soundtrack available now!! Check out the front page!!!

TheConzio
23rd April 2013, 01:52 PM
Could've sent you some of mine Defjukie ;)

Defjukie16
23rd April 2013, 02:37 PM
Haven't forgotten about you Conner, you could send me all your music via dropbox, I got something planned for may...

TheConzio
23rd April 2013, 03:23 PM
Sounds interesting, when do you want them sent by?

Btw its Connor* ;)

Defjukie16
23rd April 2013, 03:40 PM
Just send them when you can.

firefang9212
24th April 2013, 07:53 PM
Id would like to join please.
ID: firefang9212

Ace3000
25th April 2013, 01:12 PM
NEW: Bonus Tracks for the Equilibrium Soundtrack available now!! Check out the front page!!!

How in the hell did you get those rare tracks?! But, as always, great selection of music!

TheConzio
25th April 2013, 01:16 PM
I PM'd you the music Defjukie :)

Good GT5 races Ace!

Defjukie16
25th April 2013, 02:42 PM
Ace - ha I have my ways....

Conzio - Thanks!!

Challenger #001
27th April 2013, 12:03 AM
Howdy there. I'd like to jump ship from Qirex to Piranha for the tournament please.

Colonel
28th April 2013, 06:45 PM
Jesus, just listening to the soundtrack Defjukie. Hats off to you man, that is some badass music :g

Quick question though, do you have them in a higher bitrate?

Defjukie16
30th April 2013, 02:48 PM
No, but if you use "Any Audio Coverter", you can make the songs any bitrate you want, but I assume you want 320.

- - - Updated - - -

BRAND NEW!!! WipE'out" E'quil"brium Soundtrack featuring The Conzio!!!

Ace3000
1st May 2013, 05:27 AM
The new soundtrack sounds great, it wouldn't sound out of place in the original 3 games, which I'm sure you were going with that feel. Good job!

TheConzio
2nd May 2013, 01:36 PM
That's so cool Defjukie, I love it!! :) :D :hyper

Defjukie16
4th May 2013, 07:22 PM
ATTENTION WIPEOUT PILOTS:
The Equilibrium Tournament is just three months away!!! Sign up or you make have to face the hell of the preliminary rounds coming soon in June.

In the middle of May the event will be posted, soon to put the Equilibrium soundtracks to the test!!! What's your favorite track on the Equlibrium soundtracks?

Ace3000
5th May 2013, 05:45 AM
Is "All of them" a valid answer? :D

Defjukie16
12th May 2013, 09:51 AM
New grid and preview of the first heats are now up on the first page!!! Get excited pilots!!!!

TheConzio
23rd May 2013, 11:24 AM
I cant wait for this tournament to start!
I request to switch teams from Assegai to Goteki 45 please, I've been doing some testing with the ships and Goteki seems to actually be the best for me.

Defjukie16
23rd May 2013, 01:30 PM
ATTENTION: Assegai is now without any players, who will step up and represent this team? Full Events and details will coming by the beginning of June.

Ace3000
24th May 2013, 08:08 AM
I have decided that I would like to sign up again.

PSN: Ace3000_42
Team: AG Systems

Defjukie16
24th May 2013, 12:36 PM
done.

Ace3000
25th May 2013, 01:01 PM
As with the Omnium Tournament, I have made a teaser trailer for this tourney as well. Hope you enjoy!

EDIT: See next post.

Defjukie16
25th May 2013, 02:26 PM
TheConizo made one as well, but please, lose the last part and I'll add it to the main thread. No favoritism. ^-^

Ace3000
25th May 2013, 03:08 PM
Haha, yeah, I have no idea what I was thinking when I added that last bit. I'm keeping that version on my youtube channel, but I'm also uploading another version, this time without the end bit. :D

EDIT: Here's the edited version. No difference whatsoever except for the end bit taken out. ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHXkIlltxE

TheConzio
27th May 2013, 09:58 AM
Your Welcome, and thank you Defjukie :)

AquaAura
27th May 2013, 01:42 PM
*delete*

Defjukie16
27th May 2013, 03:27 PM
AquaAura - So, don't add you to Assegai then, if someone joins Assegai which is very likely then take you off, that doesn't make sense.

Colonel
27th May 2013, 05:14 PM
Awesome trailer Ace, good effort.

Defjukie16
27th May 2013, 06:14 PM
Ace3000 and TheConzio - Thinking about something, both promos are great and on the tournament page with just two links kinda looks crappy, I could only embed one video so are you up for some friendly competition? Voting contest maybe?

TheConzio
28th May 2013, 10:46 AM
I like the idea, but don't you think that's going a bit far? This thread is meant to be about the tournament info and contenders, not a massive deal about the promos? But continue if you like :)

Challenger #001
30th May 2013, 06:04 PM
Question to the organisers. It's nearly June, and we haven't had quite the turnout maybe you expected. Assegai has no members and some teams only have one. Have you got a solution for what we're going to do about this? if Assegai doesn't turn up, do I go back to Qirex and help for the 2v2 on Auricom?

Defjukie16
31st May 2013, 02:13 AM
That would be me :), if attendance is low, teams will either be grouped together, I'll beg certain players online to join (no gary, xXXx, or sheepgirls) or postpone the tournament to a later date where attendance would be higher.

multibodydynamics
31st May 2013, 08:18 AM
We're 27 now. 9 teams with 3 in each is probably the most fun, right? Assegai plus 2 more teams needs to be removed from the tournament in this case.

TheConzio
31st May 2013, 10:34 AM
What about weapons when we are racing? Won't we be able to fire at our own teamates? That could screw up the outcomes of the race.

Tiduch
1st June 2013, 12:40 AM
Cooperate? In old times when we was doing country battles (4v4), we had to be care for our teammates and aggressive for opponents, it wont affect race.
But it can affect eliminator mode, because team kills will be possible to get more point, in that situation better will be make 3 or 4 1vs1 rooms (depends of number of person in team, 3v3 or 4v4) and team with more 1vs1 wins, win overall eliminator match.

Defjukie16
2nd June 2013, 02:17 AM
multibodydynamics - I don't like fun, I like awesome, and we definitely need to get more players.

TheConzio and Tiduch - The modes of gameplay will most likely be zone and racing, but in certain heats I'm working on will be one eliminator round and also in sudden WipEout, because you kill your own teammates (of course) and for those who competed in OMNIUM knows the horrors of having 8 players online playing eliminator, a living hell and Tiduch, wipeoutzone is a community of friends and frienimies, we can work together under the right circumstances.

ATTENTION PILOTS: WE NEED MORE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

ericd7
2nd June 2013, 11:17 AM
Hi, i saw this thread a while ago but was waiting to fill up a group where players are missing.You can count me in.

XxSuperRyugaxX
11th June 2013, 01:33 PM
If I can..
ID : XxSuperRyugaxX
Team : Mirage
8)

Defjukie16
11th June 2013, 02:49 PM
ATTENTION PILOTS: Registration for WipEout Equilibrium is still open, but the only difference is that there won't be any Preliminary Rounds due to low attendance, and speaking of that it's in question if the tournament is still gonna be in July because of low attendance. But regardless we will have the tournament one way or another.

ericd7 - read the rules dude, PSN ID and Team.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI Pilots to put you at ease, if we do have the tournament in July with our current standings, we will only have about 5 or 6 teams, probably AG Systems, Auricom, FEISAR, Goteki 45, Icaras, and Mirage. The others are really wild cards.

UberVoyager
20th June 2013, 04:49 PM
I'm joining! :D
PSN: UberVoyager
Team: FEISAR

AGSys
22nd June 2013, 04:58 AM
Count me in!

PSN ID: CJ4717

Defjukie16
22nd June 2013, 11:21 PM
done.

Challenger #001
23rd June 2013, 08:05 PM
If Qirex, Assegai and Piranha are all dropping out, sign me up for Auricom then. I assume that Auricom and AG-S will have to meet each other first off then?

Defjukie16
24th June 2013, 01:09 AM
ATTENTION PILOTS: THE EVENTS ARE NOW UP AND AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING.

Challenger #001 - All the matches are on the grid but the will change soon if more people won't join up, sad :(

multibodydynamics
24th June 2013, 12:39 PM
If we move the pilots from Auricom, EG-X, Pirhana, Qirex and Triakis to AG-Systems, Goteki 45, Harimau and Mirage we have 6 teams with 5 pilots in each. That is if we don't get any more participants. I believe that is the best we can accomplish with 30 pilots.

TheConzio
24th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Very exciting events! :hyper

JFthebestJan
27th June 2013, 03:11 PM
i would like to switch to AURICOM, caused by the shut down of TRIAKIS

firefang9212
27th June 2013, 11:33 PM
I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this tournament. I was originally going to be free all July but stuff has came up which is going take up large chunks of my time.

scarfrogers
30th June 2013, 02:36 PM
very phantom sided. I was hoping for more on the venom/flash. Never mind! I had better order some Red Bull...

:)

Defjukie16
30th June 2013, 05:38 PM
I'll remember that scarfrogers, it's only the first round. Really a warm-up round >:)

TheConzio
2nd July 2013, 06:15 AM
A quick note to everyone that I won't be available from now until the 13th of July, going on a music tour in New Zealand!

TheConzio
13th July 2013, 01:15 AM
Well, I'm really surprised not to see a single post on here since I was gone :eek

Defjukie16
13th July 2013, 02:38 AM
It's a combination of everyone else on vacation somewhere and others just not caring.

Ace3000
13th July 2013, 09:17 AM
I shall only be available on certain hours from the 22nd onwards, as I am starting tafe. Although I don't think it should affect the times I can participate at too much, since most participants are in different time zones. Still, just thought you should all know.

Feydius
13th July 2013, 05:00 PM
Times are a good point. I know it's from 20th July to August. Maybe I've missed/not read it, but: Are all the teams racing at the same time or are the racing times chosen individually between two teams?

onlykpop
15th July 2013, 03:11 AM
Wow, I have not signed on in a while.... Partly because I had no internet access for a period of time, and because I've been working. Luckily I have some time now JUST in time for the tournament!

Team Feisar:
kpop
UB3R
taislik
sniper
UberVoyager

I am not sure If we have picked a team captain for this yet. I would gladly volunteer to be captain but there are a number of things that could distract me from my duties WHILE the event is going on. I am afraid I can not commit to the responsibility at the moment. Is there ANYONE on our team who is willing to take the spot as captain? Please let us know!!

Also can Team FEISAR please ALL respond here to confirm which CIRCUIT you would like to do, so that we can come to a conclusion.

onlykpop's choice: TECHNICAL CIRCUIT

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM MY TEAM SOON!!!!!

UberVoyager
15th July 2013, 08:49 AM
I would like Grand Circuit.

TheConzio
15th July 2013, 09:39 AM
I have finished re-mastering all my music! (That's including the songs in this tournament)
I will also be known as "TheConzio" Instead of my real name
I've re-uploaded all my music to YouTube, all nicer and louder (than before :P)

The link to my music channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElectroConzio

And a note to my team - I vote for the Grand Circuit.

vlhad13
16th July 2013, 01:57 AM
i´m ready for my team harimau :)

Colonel__Gaddafi
vlhad13
aeralys
ozzy3647

good luck all :)

Ace3000
16th July 2013, 05:11 AM
Defjukie, didn't you mention something about participants from certain teams merging with other teams?

onlykpop
17th July 2013, 12:58 AM
Unfortunately, ozzy3647 from team Harimau will not be able to participate anymore. Work has kept him away from WipEout for 3 months and counting.

- - - Updated - - -

William idk how this will turn out. I am getting very minimal cooperation from what are supposedly my team mates. I have had only 1 response to a message and that is from UberVoyager. The rest I have not heard from. It's looking like I may drop out but I hope it does not come to that cause I would like to kick some A$$. I will let you know my decision by the 19th if nothing follows through until then.....

Hellfire_WZ
17th July 2013, 08:53 AM
I will be contacting G45 members tonight

AGSys
17th July 2013, 02:40 PM
Obviously an insane amount of work as been put into this so it'd be a huge ass bummer if it didn't go through as planned. Unfortunately I don't have many friends who may be willing to join but maybe some of you guys do? I'd tried to inform every single one of my WipEout (including on PSN) friends but none of them are responding and those who did respond say they're not capable of giving that much time to participate. I'm also thinking I may in the slightest have to drop out (chances are I most probably will stay but just sayin').

scarfrogers
17th July 2013, 08:26 PM
I will be around most evenings for races!

Defjukie16
17th July 2013, 10:57 PM
ATTENTION ALL PILOTS, UPDATES FOR ALL. (THE POINT SYSTEM DETAILS ARE NOW ON THE MAIN THREAD UNDER THE CIRCUITS)
This is how the tournament is going down, it's July 17th right now and the tournament starts on the 20th

3:00pm EST Eastern Time
8:00pm GMT London Time

The teams WILL BE definitively made BY THE 19th and here's a list of things that should and hopefully will be done by then:

1. Choose a team captain who will make the decisions and have final say on EVERYTHING
2. Choose the event (The Circuits) hopefully by the date, the teammates within each team should put it to a vote, then when finding a challenger, choose the team with the same circuit.
3. Make friends with ALL OF YOUR TEAMMATES via PSN account, if you can't then wait until the day of the tournament and if you can't reach them via PSN or WipEout Zone then they are OUT!!
4. Download a copy of the Equilibrium Soundtrack and jam out!!!

If players aren't available on that day then they could do their round TOGETHER any day that week. I don't want to hear "I gotta go so I can't finish the rest" or anything of that nature (AT YOUR BEST). Round 1 should be finished by the first week but it could expand to two BUT at the same time if a player is unresponsive then they are out! You should be able to work with your teammate's time zones BUT at the same time they shouldn't be blowing you off too. Having said that we couldn't have a room with just four team players and three others, here's a list of what you can do:

1. Ringers: Have another player step in a different time or day, they could join.
2. Make it three on three: It's not fair the have 4 on 3, so the complete team could vote on different pilots playing in the next round or have a pilot play in the second round circuit later when I make it.

As soon as the two teams race and finish the circuits, the team captains should send me send the points to me via WipEoutzone.com.

Ace3000 - That's fine as long as your teammates know when your available, and yes, merging will have to happen due the low attendance.

Feydius - The start time is 3:00 EST, 8:00 GMT. If teams can't make it all in that day then they can choose any day of the week to play.

Miles Kpop - KPOP IS THE TEAM CAPTAIN OF THE FOUR HERE WILL PLAY WITH. He called it :) Ozzy will be taken off then and the rules have been made, if team FEISAR is not all here on the 20th on PSN or here then you could join another team or drop out, it's very messy right now and it should have been taken care or in June but I'll make changes and make it work. If you drop out though I'll understand, no one cares as much and it's sad to see lack of attendance.

TheConzio - TheConzio's music is also on the WipE'out' E'quil"ibrium Soundtrack!! Download it today!!! https://www.dropbox.com/s/aqduue04v08hazu/WE90s.zip

Vlhad13 - Vlhad is ready team Harimau, ARE YOU? oR ARE YOU GONNA cRY? :D

Hellfire_WZ - Thanks Hellfire, any pilots help!!

AGSys - Thank you for spreading the word but if no one shows then it's really nothing we could do about that, every pilot counts but as I said to Kpop if you drop out I'll understand, the tournament definitely did not go as planned 6 MONTHS AGO!!

scarfrogers - We'll work something out :)

THANK YOU TO ALL THE PILOTS WHO ARE APART OF THIS AND STILL HAVE A LOVE FOR THIS GAME. MY FRIENDS AND FELLOW PILOTS.

Ragsus Maxima
18th July 2013, 12:00 PM
I think I've made it in time. :P I wasn't sure if I'd have enough spare time to do this tournament, and if I was going to vacation to some place in particular. Fear no more, AG-S pals, 'cause I'm in! :D

PSN ID: Ragsus_Maxima
Ship: AG-Systems

Aeralys
18th July 2013, 01:37 PM
I'm ready for Harimau, though I really shouldn't have played EG-X so much for the last two months. Now I'm afraid to use the airbrakes in hairmau.

My preferred circuit is Mario Kart Super Circuit but Grand Circuit will suffice. :o

TheConzio
18th July 2013, 01:50 PM
Goteki 45 vs Harimau.... This should be interesting ;)

Game on! :rock

Knux_Chaotix
19th July 2013, 02:29 AM
Damn. I disappear for a little while then it all goes speedy fast!!! Anyone want to get me up to speed? I've been out the loop for a fair bit. Im back now and its GAME ON!!!

Liod19
19th July 2013, 09:24 AM
I have to pull out. I work in the evenings, also on weekends and I think it would be inconvenient for my team mates to adjust to the times I am online, mainly in the late mornings. I know I'm late to realize this.

TheConzio
19th July 2013, 10:06 AM
I have to get up, or if I can, stay up until 2am for the races tomorrow.
Goteki 45 and Harimau - What circuit are we doing? I vote the Grand Circuit.

Ace3000
19th July 2013, 10:16 AM
Hello Team AG-S! Let's vote on the circuit we're doing, I vote for Grand Circuit.

Also, I will be available from 12am GMT to 2pm GMT on the 20th and 21st. From the 22nd onwards, I will be attending tafe (read: school) so I will only be available certain hours.

Here is a table listing my availability times (ALL TIMES ARE IN GMT):

MONDAY:
7:30am-1pm

TUESDAY:
10am-1pm

WEDNESDAY:

THURSDAY:
9:30am-1pm

FRIDAY:
12am-2pm

SATURDAY:
12am-2pm

SUNDAY:
12am-1pm

UberVoyager
19th July 2013, 12:43 PM
I have summer vacation from school, so I'm almost available at all times. I will be watching this thread much more often.

EDIT: Also, Taislikku seem to have his friendlist full, so I can't add him as a friend :(

onlykpop
19th July 2013, 07:13 PM
Sorry, but this is not working out and im not waiting for any more responses. What a team......im out.

Peace

Aeralys
19th July 2013, 08:21 PM
I'll admit I'm a little concerned if this is actually happening tomorrow. I don't think there's enough attendees or a balanced number within teams for this to go smoothly so soon.

Feydius
19th July 2013, 08:47 PM
Team Mirage:
Captain: XxSuperRyugaxX
General times: around 1700 and from 2200 (UTC+2)

@UberVoyager: I deleted taislikku from my friendlist (the account wasn't loaded so it's no problem)

Defjukie16
19th July 2013, 08:57 PM
The teams will be made by tonight EST, if anymore drop-outs happen I'll understand.

Kurlija
19th July 2013, 09:29 PM
I realize this is way overdue, but I figured it's better than not showing up at all tomorrow. In short, I'm sick as a dog and in no condition to participate tomorrow. I had hoped I'd be better by now, but alas, no. I'm sorry guys, hope the whole thing still goes according to plan.

bpinflag
20th July 2013, 03:10 AM
I'm vacationing from the July 26th onwards, so I won't be available for my team from then on :(

AGSys
20th July 2013, 04:55 AM
Gonna have to bail, really big family issues which requires me to go overseas and all. Really sorry guys. But I guess that leaves an even number of people in my team....which is always good?

Defjukie16
20th July 2013, 05:18 AM
ATTENTION PILOTS

Due to massive confusion and dropouts, I've decided to postpone the tournament until a time we can get ALL OF THIS cleared up. Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused but I can't have the tournament like this. I'll come out with a later date shortly. THIS IS A OFFICIAL REPORT.

UberVoyager
20th July 2013, 12:55 PM
Damnit :(
I hope it will be done though...

camlet
20th July 2013, 01:15 PM
darn it

bpinflag
20th July 2013, 06:53 PM
I'm going to have to drop out then. I just can't schedule this one if it's any later this month.
Sorry guys, next time.

Tiduch
21st July 2013, 05:33 AM
Hello Team AG-S! Let's vote on the circuit we're doing, I vote for Grand Circuit.

Also, I will be available from 12am GMT to 2pm GMT on the 20th and 21st. From the 22nd onwards, I will be attending tafe (read: school) so I will only be available certain hours.

Here is a table listing my availability times (ALL TIMES ARE IN GMT):

MONDAY:

TUESDAY:
10am-1pm

WEDNESDAY:

THURSDAY:
9:30am-1pm

FRIDAY:
12am-2pm

SATURDAY:
12am-2pm

SUNDAY:
12am-1pm

if it will still happen, i vote for technical citruit

Ace3000
21st July 2013, 10:19 AM
No doubt it will still happen, it'll just be at a later date

Defjukie16
21st July 2013, 01:04 PM
ATTENTION PILOTS

After the massive confuse ray went off and caused some damage, I noticed one long standing theme in each statement, "my teammates won't respond" So it's time for the hand to come down, if you're not gonna meet the date and just disappear from the face of the earth without any notice, please don't join, it's messed up for me and your teammates and I don't think we have any WipEout pilots under 10, GROW UP!!

Alright Pilots, THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL AND LAST RULES, the NEW date we are starting this tournament IS August 3, 2013 (Just a couple of weeks from now) but here are the TWO Rules you MUST follow:

1: You must re-enter your team, PSN number.
2: You MUST ADD and/or talk to each of your teammates by the date!!!

For any dropouts, the door is open but as I said before, I understand if you can't make it.

Ace3000
21st July 2013, 01:18 PM
I don't think I'll re-enter, I'd much prefer to concentrate all my available time to school.

Knux_Chaotix
21st July 2013, 02:20 PM
August is a really bad month for me. Full of chaos, getting my kid ready to go back to school etc. I dont think I can compete now. Gutted.

Defjukie16
21st July 2013, 02:40 PM
Just to add, if a lot of people can't make it, I'll either put it on a hiatus or cancel it completely.

camlet
22nd July 2013, 01:10 AM
im in as always for qirex, psn cam-let , what do we we do if were the only person representing your team do you consult with the team your competing

Defjukie16
22nd July 2013, 02:24 AM
I'm willing to bet I'll have to postpone the tournament to a month the suits everyone, I bet if we do have the tournament in a couple of weeks, there would only be a few pilots in it. Basically we are set back and I need to reevaluate Equilibrium, but with the PS4 coming soon and with no new WipEout, this tournament is hanging off a cliff and not to mention that WipEout HD online is a real ghost town. This would have been awesome last year, or even a few months ago but now it's extremely bad timing. It's a shame, it could have been great.

Feydius
22nd July 2013, 05:43 PM
Team Mirage would be available from August the 3rd on:
Captain: XxSuperRyugaxX
Crew: Feydius
General times: around 1700 and from 2200 (UTC+2)
Circut: Grand Circut

(Names and PSN accounts are the same.)

TheConzio
23rd July 2013, 09:10 AM
PSN: dagraul
TEAM: Harimau

PSN: bmwfan17
TEAM: Feisar
(If something happens, reserve to team Goteki 45)

PSN: Maciek1702
TEAM: AG Systems
(He speaks Polish, so if you communicate to him in English It'll take a while for him to respond because he has to use a translator)

Defjukie: Maybe you could put next to his name on the list that he speaks Polish.

He's very excited for the tournament!

UberVoyager
26th July 2013, 03:34 PM

HauntingFlash99
27th July 2013, 08:16 AM
HauntingFlash99

team harimau

- - - Updated - - -

sorry thought i have time but i don't so i can't race in harimau

Challenger #001
31st July 2013, 09:54 PM
Consider me out as well. Getting too busy for this and not impressed with the lack of organisation.

Defjukie16
31st July 2013, 10:23 PM
Challenger #001 - Lack of organisation or lack of interest? To say that this tournament is poorly organized is a slap at me, that means I've been unresponsive, and I haven't made any pictures, rules, or tried to make this tournament (the tournament that I created) work. On my part, I've done everything I could and spent a lot of time doing so, I can't help it if no one cares as much.

ericd7
1st August 2013, 08:41 PM
You did a great job setting this tournament Defjunkie.
Maybe it's a bit too much big/ambitious regards to the lack of interest for the game + avaibilities around the world in summer.
I remember it was already difficult to set up teams workship 3 years ago, amongst european players, when you could find tons of WO rooms opened everyday.
We could try smaller teams meetings on 1 evening or week-end.
You can count me in anyways, i'll do my best to join (but i'll take one week of hollidays at the end of august)

Feydius
2nd August 2013, 03:39 PM
Yup, it's not your fault Defjukie.

I think with this little amount of players registered yet we're not able to play the tournament tomorrow, or not? Maybe the whole thing should be moved into winter when everyone is at home and not in holidays. But I hope we'll do it this year and it will end well.

Defjukie16
3rd August 2013, 12:39 AM
Thank you Tiduch, camlet, Feydius, UberVoyager, and ericd7 for your encouragement and understanding. Unfortunately we do have enough players for the tournament as I expected. I'm not gonna end the tournament just yet, I want it put to a vote. For October, Or December or end it. That's the only options for Equilibrium.

Ace3000
3rd August 2013, 06:22 AM
I'd like December, I don't have school then.

TheConzio
3rd August 2013, 09:32 AM
I agree with December.

UberVoyager
3rd August 2013, 10:34 AM
December works fine :)

Azurooth
4th August 2013, 12:36 AM
If it's in december i'll most likely be able to participate. I knew i wouldn't have the time this summer. December is yet far away so i'll wait with a final answer until it's closer.

scarfrogers
5th August 2013, 06:38 PM
December is a great idea. Gives me time to practice phantom as well :)

bpinflag
6th August 2013, 07:16 AM
My vote is December aswell.

Hellfire_WZ
6th August 2013, 10:43 AM
Yep, fine with me

stin
6th August 2013, 09:14 PM
More than likely l will be participating. ......:)

Stevie :)

Defjukie16
11th August 2013, 12:29 PM
Ok it is decided, the NEW date of the tournament WILL BE December 7, 2013.

Registration starts NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And By the Way...

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE!!!!

Each team WILL have to check in with each other every month. For example: you NEED to add all your teammates and you NEED to send out a message to them saying if you're still in the tournament and if anything will come up that will conflict with messaging on PSN or WO Zone. Obviously the teammates that don't respond and don't leave anyway of getting to them will be kicked out faster than Tigron Enterprises!!!

TheConzio
11th August 2013, 12:47 PM
I'm excited all over again! :D

I'm in, as always, but I have to reconsider what team I'm going to choose.... I'm having difficulty choosing between Feisar, Assegai, Goteki 45, Triakis, AG Systems and a little spice of Icaras.

Knux_Chaotix
11th August 2013, 08:36 PM
Count me in again. Shall give it a push on all forms of social media and see if we can get any more numbers.

Defjukie16
12th August 2013, 03:22 AM
I know this is too much to hope for but if we get more than 20 pilots for the tournament by the middle of September, this will grace your presence...

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5488/9489606543_72b5e2f0e6.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/1991willy1991/9489606543/)
\(^o^)/ \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/

Ace3000
12th August 2013, 11:33 AM
OOH! Count me in!

PSN: Ace3000_42

EDIT: I have uploaded a NEW Trailer for the upcoming tournament, have a look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS-nfmHFy2M

bpinflag
13th August 2013, 03:21 AM
Sign me up (again) captain...
PSN bpinflag
team Auricom

Knux_Chaotix
13th August 2013, 11:38 AM
Not trying to be rude here guys, just a little advice. Push the actual event more, not the music and soundtrack. A fair few people I've spoken to thought that Equilibrium was just an album to race to. Put a little more effort into a proper promo for the event ^_^

Defjukie16
13th August 2013, 01:37 PM
Yeah Knux I'm not sure if you knew this or not, but I'm the guy ;). The promos were thankfully made by TheConzio and Ace3000 and I've put the word out about the tournament while playing WipEout HD, not to mention the thread is called "Equilibrium Tournament" I'm really confused about the few fair people that seemed to have skipped half the thread and went to the albums and said "O I guess this only has soundtrack links and only that" I'd like to talk to the few pilots who are confused. I could make a promo but let's not forget that wasn't the major problem, attendance was. Honestly the soundtracks were a bonus for everyone joining but if that's really the problem I won't do a soundtrack. Really Knux, thanks for the advice and really the promos are important as well boosting interest is important too, that's why I took hours to make the pictures, events, rules, and the soundtracks. I'm certainly sure that more people have downloaded the soundtracks than joined the event, what you said sounds like a few people gotten told about the soundtracks and totally overlooked the tournament.

Simply put, I need pilots who want to be in this tournament and HONESTLY want to be apart of this, and what happened recently with the failure I had, a lot of other pilots lost interest and may not even join again. Promos are important but then again everything is. It's a tournament that will work but may not happen. I'm in quite a kerfuffle.

multibodydynamics
13th August 2013, 02:00 PM
Sign me up (again).
PSN: MrOrbital
Team: Auricom (again)

Defjukie16
13th August 2013, 04:16 PM
Ok, now Bpinflag & MrOrbital, make SURE you're friends on PSN, you're the first to be on the same team so please take the lead on this!!

camlet
13th August 2013, 05:58 PM
count me in for qirex psn :cam-let

Rapier Racer
13th August 2013, 06:19 PM
In all fairness whilst I didn't think Equilibrium was just a soundtrack I think there was a bit too much of the soundtrack pushing. I don't remember being sent anything other than soundtrack messages on the PSN. I don't have a problem being messaged about the tournament I'm simply saying thats all I remember reading I think of soundtrack more than tournament and racing. Thats not to say you shouldn't make one though.

Knux_Chaotix
13th August 2013, 06:24 PM
Yeah Knux I'm not sure if you knew this or not, but I'm the guy.

Yeah I knew it was you, I spoke to you in the PSN etc about it :P

the thread is called "Equilibrium Tournament" I'm really confused about the few fair people that seemed to have skipped half the thread and went to the albums and said "O I guess this only has soundtrack links and only that"

Most people skip all the awkwardly worded text and head straight to the images and links to try and see what everythings about, hence the confusion. Also, as I stated when I spoke to you, I had issues reading the text in the first place (Im Dyslexic). I found a lot of it a little hard to understand. If it were simplified and easier to understand that might also help.

The period in which people have to sign up is a bit on the long side too. People could potentially say they can give full commitment now but then further down the line find out that they will be unable to take part. A lot of notice can be a good thing because it makes people aware etc, but it can be a bad thing because people may forget. Little things here and there about the tournament over the coming months should be fine, but when it gets to mid October / Early November, thats when you want to really start pushing it IMO.

If you want people to be part of the tournament, make them want it. Showcase it a little better. Dont just push it here or on the PSN, push it through all the channels you can. I'll keep posting on the AG Community on Facebook every couple of weeks with updates etc just to keep it in the spotlight. Either way, count me back in.

PSN - Knux_Chaotix
Team - Goteki 45

Defjukie16
14th August 2013, 12:19 AM
Sigh... OK HEERERE's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna send out a full–fledged email on PSN to everyone about the tournement to everyone about the tournament with the promos. I'm removing any soundracks until a time where we have enough members and then I might post them up. I'll push the promos we have and on social media sites which means I'll need some pages and people on WZ to my friends with:

www.twitter.com
www.facebook.com
www.tumblr.com

As far as the page, I can't fix that, I've looked into but I couldn't find anyway to make it more easier to read, if you have a request, tell me. Thank you.

Knux_Chaotix
14th August 2013, 12:31 AM
Im only trying to help. I don't mean to come across as harsh etc. I suck at words.

Defjukie16
14th August 2013, 01:16 AM
And who said you're not? You're not coming off as harsh, you just have your opinion and advice and I do believed I thanked you for that.

Here is the twitter page:
https://twitter.com/DefUKElite

- - - Updated - - -

Other stuff will be made tomorrow.

Ace3000
14th August 2013, 08:30 AM
Since I am quite active on the forums, and I am really looking forward to this, may I be promoted to captain?

TheConzio
14th August 2013, 10:43 AM
You should put the date of the tournament at the top of the front page, because I found it near the bottom, where people will just continue scrolling, that is if they have short attention spans and only read the first little bits at the top of the page.
If I we're designing the front page I'd do this:
-Cover Picture-
-Short and sharp description-
-DATE-
-Event schedule-
-Participant list/table-
-other/minor info-

Just a suggestion.

Defjukie16
14th August 2013, 11:25 AM
Ok Conzio, I'll work on this.

Defjukie16
14th August 2013, 11:46 PM
Tumblr Link: http://equilibriumtournamentpage.tumblr.com/

TheConzio
18th August 2013, 01:13 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I've uploaded a new song I recently made, the link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Il9TepH0w

I'm probably gonna use this song as an intro song for my uploads of this tournament.

AquaAura
18th August 2013, 01:52 PM
Are you uploading the races? I'm watching them :D I really want to see how this tournament goes, it's just I don't have time to compete because I have a lot of school work to be doing :(

Ace3000
19th August 2013, 10:52 AM
I shall be uploading the races from my point of view, as I did with Omnium. However, I will be more regular with the uploads and actually upload ALL of the videos this time.

Hellfire_WZ
19th August 2013, 11:41 AM
Gonna be touch and go whether I'll be able to upload any more videos at all. My new monitor doesn't have a component input and so I can't use the HD-PVR. If I can get a converter and it works then I will, but it's not a priority at the moment.

Ace3000
19th August 2013, 01:08 PM
Oh, also, unlike Omnium, my uploads of Equilibrium are going to be in HD, as I now have a HD PVR.

TheConzio
23rd August 2013, 01:42 PM
PSN: theconzio
TEAM: Assegai
As the first team member, i'd like to be captain :)

I'm ready to take you all on. 8)
Good luck.

Jonny
23rd August 2013, 11:12 PM
Is it allowed to use Vita to?I have no PS3,but the HD/Fury pack for Wipeout 2048...

TheConzio
24th August 2013, 03:26 PM
I'm pretty sure you can.

scarfrogers
25th August 2013, 08:58 PM
Icaras
scarfrogers

cant wait!

Maciek1704
26th August 2013, 01:16 PM
A-G Systems
Maciek1702

;->

TheConzio
26th August 2013, 01:47 PM
Good luck Maciek :)

vlhad13
26th August 2013, 03:11 PM
psn: vlhad13
team: HARIMAU :)

Jonny
26th August 2013, 03:56 PM
Ok,so I sing in.
PSN:JonnydotB
Team:FEISAR

Eventually we could test if there is any adventage between Vita and PS3 tomorrow

Hellfire_WZ
26th August 2013, 03:59 PM
We tried a crossover with the Vita for the Rebirth tournament quite a while ago, and it's extremely difficult to organise tournaments over crossplay. It's one of the main reasons why I intended the Omnium tournament to be PS3 only.

Ace3000
27th August 2013, 10:49 AM
A-G Systems
Maciek1702

;->

Welcome aboard, Maciek, I hope you have fun!

TheConzio
27th August 2013, 11:31 AM
Defjukie: You should be updating the participant list more frequently, to keep all the pilots updated.
And speaking about that, you haven't been online for 2 weeks! Where are you? :?

Knux_Chaotix
27th August 2013, 03:50 PM
I'm starting to worry about the organisation thing again :/ even if theres still months left to go, there shouldnt be problems already.

Defjukie16
28th August 2013, 01:22 AM
TheConzio and Knux: I understand you two are the two main helpers/idea people of this tournament as well as Ace_3000, but you have to understand that anything that happens, I will know about and deal with, I've seen all the questions people posed and they have been quickly answered and I also understand your worries but I'm not gonna disappear and be unreachable for the next 3 months and pop up. I've been keeping up with the other pages as well but when things get hectic (such as my computer dying) then I'm gonna be out a little.

Tell you what, if you'd like I could give you access to my account and any changes you see that are needed, you could make them, how's that sound?

Knux_Chaotix
28th August 2013, 07:31 AM
If you're comfortable doing that then go ahead. I have too much time on my hands so I can update things pretty much when they happen if thats any help?

TheConzio
28th August 2013, 08:20 AM
Alright then, if you're fine with it. Besides, it will probably be more efficient with our different time zones, so at least one of us will be able to do any necessary changes 24/7.

Defjukie16
28th August 2013, 12:02 PM
sent, tell me if you got it

TheConzio
28th August 2013, 12:50 PM
Received and replied.

UberVoyager
1st September 2013, 05:25 PM
Do we have a facebook page yet? I could make one if we don't, and send you the link later.

Defjukie16
3rd September 2013, 10:34 AM
Hey all, in response to Uber: There's a twitter page and a tumblr page but not a facebook, and you raise a good point. But what I'm thinking is why should there but only one facebook page? If you'd like, any pilots could make a page on any site, pushing the tournament and spreading the word can be done by anyone. Making banners and videos and drawings help as well. I been taken out of the picture recently but here's a PROMISE to all:

By the end of this month, Equilibrium will rise step out from the wreckage of July and I will do my best to make this tournament known.

Knux_Chaotix
3rd September 2013, 10:40 AM
More than one page looks like spam, will irritate and potentially confuse people?? Just one would be plenty. That way ONE page can be shared by everyone, then everyone is on the same page? That way its one thing to update, not loads. That way no one gets muddled, nothing gets miscommunicated etc. Also it's easier to keep track of people if they're in one space. As for the spreading it around and sharing, there is a magical thing called the "Share" button, you can also make it so anyone can invite to the group, so that clears up that issue. So I strongly suggest only one Facebook page is made to avoid confusion.

Dark_Phantom_89
5th September 2013, 07:40 PM
I think you need to market this tournament a little more. A Facebook/Twitter page is a good start, but I think you need to reach out to members the way that Kanar and the Raptors did when they were setting up the HD World Cup.

Not knocking you or anything, but I think you could get a lot more attention if you did this.

AGSys
7th September 2013, 02:44 AM
Yeah, I think Facebook is our best bet since it'll go through people upon people upon people, considering there's this huge web of people that know each other through other people. Also, isn't there some group system on PSN that you can use to advertise more on?

Knux_Chaotix
7th September 2013, 11:03 AM
Boom, Facebook group... https://www.facebook.com/groups/555627934473734/

Jonny
7th September 2013, 07:38 PM
So I can take part in the tournament with my PS Vita?

MusicalMikeyR
7th September 2013, 08:58 PM
PSN~ MusicalMikeyR
team~ Mirage

- - - Updated - - -

question if i get friends to register on the site can they join the tournament?

Hellfire_WZ
7th September 2013, 09:27 PM
Yep, please do! There's the Facebook group as well

MusicalMikeyR
8th September 2013, 03:56 AM
btw ill be captain for team mirage for now

- - - Updated - - -

btw my friend brokenwing777 just joined the site his psn name is BROKENWING777
hes joining team mirage as well

bpinflag
8th September 2013, 08:16 AM
I find it fitting that Mirage contains the new comers :D

Ace3000
8th September 2013, 08:23 AM
Well considering that Mirage is the most balanced ship in terms of core statistics (i.e. the main 4), I'm not surprised.

MusicalMikeyR
8th September 2013, 03:22 PM
i just wanted to start a team other wise i would have joined auricom

True Endurance
9th September 2013, 01:35 AM
I just joined the forum. Would it be too late to enter this event? If not I'd like to join Assegai.

Knux_Chaotix
9th September 2013, 01:39 AM
Still plenty of time ^_^ Just need your PSN I.D ^_^

True Endurance
9th September 2013, 02:09 AM
PSN: TrueEndurance
Team: Assegai

TheConzio
9th September 2013, 02:38 PM
Woo!! Assegai!!

Defjukie16
10th September 2013, 12:54 AM
Knux - Thanks for making a facebook group Knux and inviting all of the pilots too!! Hope it's not too much trouble, this time around I'm making to tournament more open to opinions and any form of promotion. This is our tournament and why shouldn't it be open? All suggestions are welcome.

Dark_Phantom_89 - Yes you're right, that's what I tried to do with the Equilibrium Soundtracks, unfortunately everybody thought it was just a soundtrack to download and not a tournament. If you have any suggestions I'm open to any.

Join the tournament, join the power!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/555627934473734/
https://twitter.com/DefUKElite
http://equilibriumtournamentpage.tumblr.com/

- - - Updated - - -

And don't forget THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE!!!!

Each team WILL have to check in with each other every month. For example: you NEED to add all your teammates and you NEED to send out a message to them saying if you're still in the tournament

and if anything will come up that will conflict with messaging on PSN or WO Zone.

Obviously the teammates that don't respond and don't leave anyway of getting to them will be kicked out faster than Tigron Enterprises!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Johny - as Hellfire said, "We tried a crossover with the Vita for the Rebirth tournament quite a while ago, and it's extremely difficult to organise tournaments over crossplay."

You can play from your PS Vita but it's difficult, I believe cam-let does as well.

True Endurance
10th September 2013, 02:28 AM
TheConzio - I sent you a friend request on PSN since we're both on Assegai.

AGSys
10th September 2013, 03:45 AM
Alright, if it's in December then I can definitely participate. That's when my summer holidays begin so I'll have all the free time in the world. So sign me up!!

PSN: CJ4717

ericd7
10th September 2013, 11:51 AM
I would like to join, but i generally leave home and ps3 around December 20/22th, spending christmas with family.
How much time do you think the tourny will last?

Psn ID: ericd7m

TheConzio
10th September 2013, 01:16 PM
Defjukie - I included information about Vita users in the team list so it can be clear to everyone.

Lol it took me awhile to figure how to do that in computer code!

MusicalMikeyR
10th September 2013, 06:38 PM
btw me and brokenwing are vita users

TheConzio
11th September 2013, 09:07 AM
MusicalMikey - I really doubt you can remain as captain for your team if you're using a Vita, because you'll be having to communicate to each other fast a fluently, as well hosting, while the tournament is in progress. You won't be able to use the message feature that PS3 users can easily access by pressing the PS button, while Vita users will have to go out of WipEout and open Group Message.

Defjukie16
11th September 2013, 10:49 AM
ericd7 - Well the tournament consist of three rounds with three heats each, and each team will have a week to finish their circuits and send the captains will have to send their results to me for me to post but it starts on December 7. So it depends on how each teams and competing teams handles it from their heats.

- - - Updated - - -

Conzio - you should take the time to learn html (web code), it's pretty cool. I made a website with code I made only in notepad!! If you are serious about your music, it could be a cheap way to make one without dreamweaver and without only social media sites.

MusicalMikeyR
11th September 2013, 12:33 PM
ill find a captain then

Knux_Chaotix
11th September 2013, 12:41 PM
It will depend on who all decides to join Mirage. The captain will have to be someone who can keep track of everyone, maintain contact thought out the tournament, keep not of the scores, be able to handle the d/c issues efficiently etc. Just wait and see if any others want to sign up before you go out and find a captain, there may be others who want to join.

MusicalMikeyR
11th September 2013, 01:07 PM
ok thanks for the advice knux

TheConzio
11th September 2013, 01:18 PM
Defjukie - Yes, I'm hoping to compose music as a career, and I'll consider taking the time to learn html to make a website for my music!
I've selected courses for next year (Year 11/12) that will put me on track for going to university to study electronic music.

KronicReaper
12th September 2013, 01:19 PM
Sign me up

ericd7
13th September 2013, 05:38 AM
ericd7 - Well the tournament consist of three rounds with three heats each, and each team will have a week to finish their circuits and send the captains will have to send their results to me for me to post but it starts on December 7. So it depends on how each teams and competing teams handles it from their heats.

So i could only be there for the first 2 rounds...
Well please feel free to add me on a pending list if you prefer.
In december, if there is a last minute issue with a team, i could help them if you want.

AGSys
13th September 2013, 06:24 AM
Well, I tried to friend scarfrogers on PSN and also contacted him through here but he hasn't replied so far. Hopefully he's still relatively active. Dejunkie16, is your friends list full?

Ace3000
13th September 2013, 12:30 PM
Unfortunately, due to my internet being severely capped, I will not be able to be in contact until further notice. Just thought you guys ought to know.

MusicalMikeyR
13th September 2013, 01:50 PM
ericd7 i added you to my friends list just in case

Jonny
13th September 2013, 04:08 PM
Ok,so please add me to the facebook-group(Name:Jonas Bögemann)

KronicReaper
14th September 2013, 03:31 PM
I'm switching teams, I'm going to Qirex
In Soviet Russia, Qirex owns you!!!

Knux_Chaotix
14th September 2013, 04:18 PM
Cant find you on facebook dude. Try clicking the link and asking to join ^_^

Hellfire_WZ
15th September 2013, 08:51 AM
I'm still in by the way! Noticed my name wasn't on the list :P

Knux_Chaotix
15th September 2013, 01:35 PM
I'm going to get an up to date grid done asap. Seems a few people are missing lol.

Defjukie16
16th September 2013, 07:27 AM
Ok I fixed KronicReaper's PSN ID on the teams list. REMEMBER Include your PSN ID and Team. Less trouble down the line.

KronicReaper
16th September 2013, 11:23 PM
Thanks man, I'll get a PS3 sometime in the next month. Have a good day.

KronicReaper

TheConzio
17th September 2013, 04:25 AM
I suggest we should only have one circuit for the first round. The choice of the 3 circuits is almost certain to cause problems and confusions between the opposing teams and in general.
The Grand Circuit is probably our best option.

scarfrogers
17th September 2013, 07:08 PM
Sorry AGSys! Will delete some tomorrow night and add you. SCARRRRR ;)

AGSys
18th September 2013, 09:51 AM
Good to see you're back Scar :D

Now if only I could avoid mines and bombs by some insane luck in every race, everything would be splendid. Also I vote for Grand Circuit!

Knux_Chaotix
18th September 2013, 02:42 PM
Im all for the Grand Circuit ^_^

scarfrogers
19th September 2013, 05:00 PM
Iv added u AGSYS. hopefully u got it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Iv added u AGSYS. hopefully u got it :)

Tiduch
20th September 2013, 10:47 AM
Signing up again

PSN id: Tiduch
Team: AG-Systems

KronicReaper
20th September 2013, 03:10 PM
Hey man, If I can't a PS3 around next month or two, I might drop out from the equilibrium tournament because I don't have a PS3. I'll might get one next month if I have the time and money to get one.

Thanks
KronicReaper

KronicReaper
23rd September 2013, 10:23 PM
Hey folks I feel like dropping out because I'm low on the totem pole and I don't feel like if I have the skills to be with the elite of the elite one day. I been trying so hard to practice with you folks, but I think equilibrium is not for me. If I had a PS3 right now I'll be in this, but now I don't have one. Sorry that make people disappointed, but it's the right thing to do to drop out.

Thank you for supporting me

KronicReaper