PDA

View Full Version : Repulze - is anybody gravitating?

JJPAP
16th January 2013, 05:47 PM
Found out about this WipEout-"clone" last week.
By far the best antigravity-game for IOS, I've seen so far.
I was happy that I "refound" my old Zone-friend, R3BU5ER, on the leaderboards!
Anyone else repulzing (under a name, which differs from their PSN-name - I'm JJPAP here, but Papsoe on IOS ...)?

multibodydynamics
17th January 2013, 07:31 AM
I'm playing it! I like it a lot! I think it is a really good game. Simple, but fun. I've got 53 of the 54 badges now. The last one (19 boost charges on Outskirts base) isn't even theoretically possible to get. 17 is the maximum you can get if you hit all the gates. I mailed them and they answered me that it will be fixed with the next patch.

JJPAP
17th January 2013, 01:41 PM
Good to hear Orbital 😊
What's your IOS name? - I'll try to contact you on Game Center.

sweetdiss
16th February 2013, 11:06 AM
This is by FAR the best Wipeout clone on iOS. Extremely fast, twitchy, and fun. Controls great and looks awesome. They are coming out with an update soon that will add opponents and weapons (at the moment it's basically just time trials, which is still ridiculously fun) also, which could be sweet.

Slightly OT, but if you have an iThing ya'll should check out Nick Burcombe's new studio Playrise's game Table Top Racing. It's a bit more casual (a kart racer) but insanely polished and fun, and it's, well, a racing game made by an ex-Wipeout dude. He's also hinted several times that he'd love to bring something even more like Wipeout to iOS, possibly as Playrise's next project.

If you play either of those games you should add me on GameCenter - just be sure to say you are from here, 'cause I get some spam requests. My name is sweetdiss.