PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Speedway's

onlykpop
11th December 2012, 01:10 AM
Hi Zoners :)

So I was thinking about how empty WipEout lobby's have been compared to its previous years, which made me sad :( I was not around early enough to be and old school-er but maybe I can help spice it up a little bit.

Here is my proposal: Every Saturday @ 3pm EST I would like to host a tournament room only on WOHD Fury. Each tournament will consist of 8 tracks circulating through all of the speed classes, starting with Venom. Basically, it is almost like a mini Ozone (which my friend Adam aka Colonel__Gaddafi hosts) but every Saturday afternoon. A chance for racers who have conflicts with time zone to participate as well!

(if there is for some reason a conflict where I can not host, then I will find a friend who is willing to in my absence)

***THIS IS ALL FOR FUN*** (no points no awards. just enjoy racing with friends :)

Schedule:
-Every Sat. @ 3pm EST
-Tournament style
-All speed classes
-Anyone is welcome!

(THIS WILL BEGIN SAT.29th THIS WILL BE AN "ALWAYS" EVENT BUT WILL PAUSE FOR OMNIUM ROUNDS TAKING PLACE ON SATURDAY'S)

So BE THERE!!!! :D

onlykpop ;)

Defjukie16
12th December 2012, 02:15 AM
I'm not sure about early in the afternoon. I know we usually race late at night with Vlitzertron, p6795 and sometimes Murcielago-MLRZ and those are some of the best races that I have.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure about early in the afternoon. I know we usually race late at night with Vlitzertron, p6795 and sometimes Murcielago-MLRZ and those are some of the best races that I have.

camlet
12th December 2012, 03:10 AM
I am in if i get in time

scarfrogers
12th December 2012, 07:47 AM
I am around most weekends, although 29th I am away! See you all on the tracks !! :)

terra-wrists
14th December 2012, 09:54 PM
I can play also :)