PDA

View Full Version : WipEout HD/Fury Racebox?

SZEIKAN
12th September 2012, 07:00 PM
So I've been enjoy 2048 and the HD/Fury DLC immensely. The absence of racebox in 2048, while annoying, isn't that huge to me because global ghosts in speedlap grid is what I'd be doing in racebox mostly anyway (my huge complaint for 2048 is the online mode but that's another story). Anyway, there is no speedlap grid in HD/Fury dlc! So my question is, is there a way I can race speedlaps for every track in HD/Fury at phantom class? I know there are a fair number of them in campaign, but most notably missing are a lot of the reverse variants. In fact, there are track configurations that are completely absent from the HD/Fury vita dlc as far as I'm aware (can't be played in campaign and there is no racebox). Now what irks me is that the functionality is there already (see crossplay). I thought that perhaps I could use crossplay as a sort of racebox. As far as I could ascertain however, you can't start a crossplay event solo. Am I correct? Is there anything I'm overlooking that would allow me to play all these track configurations without having to rely on another person joining the game?

Thanks in advance.

(EDIT: Also is there a way I can make my forum name capitalized? =P I don't know how I made it lower-cased. Must have been an accident)

SZEIKAN
25th September 2012, 06:13 PM
Nevermind, I posted a new thread but I can't figure out how to delete this post =/
Anyway, this is my pseudo-solution for my problem since no one had any other ideas: WipEout HD Pseudo-Racebox (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?8984-WipEout-HD-Vita-Race-SL-TT-Campaign-Chart)

Hellfire_WZ
26th September 2012, 05:43 PM
No problem, I'll sort your username as well