PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about "Sonic Generations" ??

WarioIIDX
29th February 2012, 08:36 PM
well, i a really big fan from the sega mascot, i talk about sonic the hedgehog, well, the last year in november, i bought in day release, sonic generations, and i really love it, remake stages, new aread in stages (planet wisp, crisis city, city escape... OMG!), i bought the ps3 version (i don't have 360 and my pc is a big crap XD)
well, i got platinum trophy, is a really god game, and have a really big replay vaule =), and i play the 3ds version (one friend have this version), and i finished the game... in 2 hours, is really short and modern sonic in 3ds.... i don't like it, but classic sonic is only love
well, that is my story xDDDD, and everyone, what think about sonic generations, is a good game?, or a bad game?

Knux_Chaotix
14th March 2012, 05:19 PM
Saw the word "Sonic" and just had to say my bit. I'm a huge Sonic fan and have been since his Megadrive debut. I stayed loyal to a point but I found that after Sonic Adventure 2 that franchise started to decline on an epic scale. When I first saw the idea behind Generations, I was sceptical after years of let down. Got the game palyed it and fell in love with it!

The stage remakes are fantastic! City Escape and Speed Highway in perticular. The boss battles were amazing, Perfect Chaos looked phenominal. The game play in general is awesome and the story line wasnt too bad. Loved the fact that Classic Sonic never said a word. I cannot actually flaw the game at all. Short, sweet and to the point, exactly how I remeber Sonic being.

Loved the game that much I now own the Sonic Generations 20th Anniversary Collecters Edition of the game.

So, my opinion is... AMAZING GAME.

XoPachi
11th April 2012, 02:49 PM
I love the game. I'm not the person who goes out buying anything Sonic related, I do have my limits. The storybooks, that Bioware RPG, 06, and Generations 3DS are things I'd never play again, but everyone talks about how bad 3D Sonic is. I loved Unleashed and Colors for 60 hours each. The new style of platforming was bold and fun. Generations bumped it up by adding what's great about Adventure to what's awesome about Unleashed. The only things I was upset with genuinely were that 2D/3D transition causing an imbalance in favor of old style over 3D and the fact that they won't make DLC for it. Classic Sonic was given just as much care as Modern so his levels are extremely fun. The ease of pulling off spindash made sure the game never slowed unless you got hit. Great levels, skills, and smooth like butter. Final boss was poop stains though. >:I

Other than that, timeless classic. Beat it in one sitting. Hooked.

Knux_Chaotix
15th March 2015, 01:44 PM
Firstly, let me apologise for bumping what seems like an ancient thread, but I didnt want to go starting a new topic for this. It seemed a bit pointless.

Anyways, anyone who has played Sonic Generations, I need your help. Having a bit of a nightmare getting the trophy "A 30 Second Test". Sounds simple and it is really but I keep getting this error code, 8002A1A7, which only seems to happen with Sonic Generations if the internet isnt lying to me. The bummer part is the only solution it seems to offer me is to "Delete your friends list and it might work". To be completely honest, I really dont want to do that. I was wondering if any of you guys had encountered this same issue and have any other solutions beyond deleting everyone I have on the PSN?