PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout 2048 Tournaments tomorrow

love9sick
4th February 2012, 08:13 PM
http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/vitahillsocialclub.html

The locations listed there have tomorrow (Feb, 5th, 2012) a WO:2048 Fast Lap Tournaments for prizes, I was at the Chicago location before and someone said they are giving away Vitas and copies of 2048 to fastest laps. San Francisco, LA, Miami, Atlanta, New York, Boston, Chicago, Austin. Anyone in the areas able to attend? I might in the Chicago one as seeing that it is Super Bowl Sunday it might be dead and an opportunity for an easy free Vita. :rock

Darkdrium777
4th February 2012, 09:19 PM
Y I NO LIVE IN USA.
[hidden small letters]

love9sick
4th February 2012, 09:42 PM
Because you live somewhere better, Canada. I'll switch spots with you lol.

Darkdrium777
4th February 2012, 10:00 PM
Yeah.

USA short term benefits: Free Vita
USA long term :blarg

Think I'll keep my spot for a while. Hopefully it doesn't end up as bad in here because of the PCC majority.

JABBERJAW
4th February 2012, 10:24 PM
I live 3.5 hours from that location. My car isn't in good shape though, thinking now

love9sick
4th February 2012, 10:28 PM
So true DarkDrium! haha

Jabber, if you are to take a three and a half hour trip maybe call the number first. If I decide to go I will call the number first, for all I know I could have been lied to about the prizes or something may have changed. Don't wanna make a long trip for a T-shirt attempt. :) I'm calling tomorrow in the morning, if the prize is true I don't care if I miss the super bowl.

lanceurdehache
5th February 2012, 04:18 AM
Hopefully it doesn't end up as bad in here because of the PCC majority.

:evil the PCC is the party the closest to the Center in Canada ( and the Center for Canada is the left for USA...)

But on topic, why there is no event in Canada, Sony never promote their game here...