PDA

View Full Version : scenarios to play on diff. tracks...

Pirhana59
25th April 2003, 07:33 PM
Maybe scenario isn't the right word but I have some very satisfying experience(s) for different tracks combined with certain craft.

Sunday Drive: P-Mar Project
Assegai
Vector

Evening Stroll: Porta Kora
Auricom Ind
Venom

Light Show: Manor Top
AG Systems
Rapier
(this one is particularly fun because you are travelling at such a speed that the fireworks in the one part are like sparkly blurs...or something like that)

anyways, probably some of you might think this is corny, but those of you that have your own perfect runs like these please share them.These types of things are not part of the game, but it seems the developers almost wanted people to do things like this if you understand what I mean... :roll: Anyways, please post yours if you have any or try these for fun, perhaps you might even see why i named them what I did..

Ok I'm Out.

-pirhana59

Myke_AG_Sys™
25th April 2003, 09:25 PM
Heh, I kinda know what you're getting at. I loved the concept of P-Mar Project so much I dreamt about it 3 nights in a row. Had nothing to with AG racing either. It was beautiful/wierd.....

Lance
25th April 2003, 11:29 PM
mmm... pleasure drives? the first two that come to mind are:

Icaras on Terminal in Vector class.

Icaras on LS101 in Phantom class.

those are two completely different experiences, but they both are very satisfying.

infoxicated
27th April 2003, 11:05 PM
I quite like Hi-Fumii and Porto kora for just warming up on - they are nice smooth tracks - add to that Mega Mall.

Don't know what it is about Mega Mall that floats my boat. The track gap before the downward spiral is totally micky mouse, 'cos the steep angle causes you to bottom out unless you slam on the air-brakes. Then there's the last three corners - straight out of dullsville, methinks!

But the whole package together just seems to be fun for some reason.

Oh, and going against most of the bones in my body, I also like the track with the under water / corkscrew bits from Fusion for a bit of a Sunday drive. You can keep up a nice pace and it's fairly effortless. (Notice that having not played fusion for nine months, I have no idea what the track is called...)

Synthetic Consciousness
28th April 2003, 01:26 AM
Mandrashee.

I like the night tracks of Sampa Run and Manortop. And P-Mar Project is chilled, laid back and peaceful. Sunday drive, indeed. :wink:

Vasudeva
30th April 2003, 05:36 PM
Mandrashee? :lol: hmm..

It's not a geeky topic at all, by the way. Quite inventive!

Pleasure strolls eh... Going at wicked fast speeds with an Auricom or Qirex through the dark tunnels of Sampa Run, a track which has been a little underestimated in terms of quality, I feel. I would choose Assegai on Manor Top because of the colour schemes but Icaras provides for more spectacle... And pleasure is spectacle, so ;).

And we can't forget Sagarmatha, can we? AG-5y5 on Sagarmatha, just a drive to chill out and relax...

V.

yuusen
26th January 2004, 12:41 AM

ah, mandrashee.
yes the albatross did entertain me a few times.

¥

yuusen
26th January 2004, 12:45 AM

jesus, i nearly forgot about sagarmatha! that was the first time i had EVER played playstation. it was when my brother had visited for xmas and brought his psx with him. sagarmatha was my initiation, so its a flight down memory lane type scenario for me. lovely blues on the track too.

¥

gucci_little_piggy
1st April 2004, 07:07 PM
it's gotta be manor top with an assegai in phantom. i love the speed and the fireworks
combined. and hi fumii with assegai as well. the colours are really nice. ag systems on p-mar project is sweet as well.

AssegaiPilot
14th June 2004, 12:19 AM
Mega Mall.

Rapier.

Qirex.

No pitting.

faB
14th June 2004, 01:41 PM
The Schumacher (tm) : STANZA / PHANTOM / ICARAS.

Shem
14th June 2004, 02:28 PM
Abandoned Rusty Coal Mine, Midday
Pirahna

Phamtom

Hi-Fumi

Black Funkster
15th June 2004, 04:01 AM
Anything on Manor Top is good for the lights show (and the wonky cat), but for a mad mix of speed and bruising dogfights, you can't go past the Sampa Run...I'm a Pirhana pilot myself, and I've finally managed to tune myself to Phantom mode, so I'm in my comfort zone there.....without being TOO comfy, of course.

BTW, many years ago, I was asked to design an advertisement for something...Wip3out had just come out, so I drew a 2-D Goteki 45 and gave it the following blurb:

200 MPH.

No airbags.

No brakes.

NO WORRIES.

Wotcha's reckon.

Lance
15th June 2004, 05:45 AM
i would think a Go-teki 45 would be pretty much bullet-proof.

i think you're either the first person, or one of only two people, who have ever mentioned Sampa Run as a favourite.

btw, hi
and welcome

Foxdragon
16th July 2004, 04:58 PM
The Goteki-45...bullet-proof? Yeah, right...the Qirex, on the other paw, has all the attributes of a Russian tank...although, tanks should not being going that fast. (replaces the Qirex manifold with that of the Feisar.)