PDA

View Full Version : A challenge from Japan

Dark_Phantom_89
27th December 2011, 09:47 AM
I received a message the other day from the pilots of Japan challenging us to an event. NOBU, PONTA, blue-banjo and KujyoQtaro have said that they'd like to take on yeldar, Booney, Serpent and myself in a team event. In a way, I guess you could call it England Vs Japan (and before you say it, yeldar is English in so many ways that he might as well just admit it. :p)

I said that I'd pass it on and see if you lot are interested.

F.E.I.S.A.R
27th December 2011, 11:44 AM
I wonder if they are up for a Asia VS Europe Cup...But I'll be having issues with time next year[O Levels (GCE,mind you) is SRS BZNS here...]

Maybe a Commonwealth VS Japan,since SG is a Commonwealth Country...

Oryx Crake
27th December 2011, 12:19 PM
tough matchup that! sounds like fun :)

SycoMosh
27th December 2011, 09:44 PM
Lol those japanese dudes have an ugly habit of rage quitting every race that doesnt go their way... Have fun

Oryx Crake
28th December 2011, 07:27 AM
Nobu and ponta are honorable at least I know that much, kujyo and banjo I've only ever raced like once or twice each so dunno bout them but I think they'll play it through if they commit.

SoA_Booney
28th December 2011, 12:32 PM
i got the same message from nobu so i knew that there was interest in this. If it does get set up ill happily participate, jut pm me nearer the time xD

Archon
29th December 2011, 05:54 PM
Lol those japanese dudes have an ugly habit of rage quitting every race that doesnt go their way... Have fun

No, they don't.