PDA

View Full Version : Casual 2-on-2 Challenge Thread (Test)

Pages : [1] 2

Challenger #001
9th November 2010, 08:41 AM
First of all, to get everything out of the way, I have no idea if this is going to become a regular feature or not. I'm simply giving this a go because of the popularity of the last doubles league and interest from people on the 1v1 thread. I have no idea whether or not this is going to take off. Personally, I'm preparing myself for the worst, but hoping for the best. ^^;

---

One of the apparently most popular staples on the board last year was the 2v2 championship, but as is regular knowledge, we have had an influx of new pilots wanting more races and a couple of the old ones have dropped out. Given the presence of the looming WipEout HD Cup, it's not going to be easy to run a full championship for either the teams or countries as much as there has been great interest in it. So instead I've decided to open up my 1v1 Challenge idea to a greater audience.

I understand that these are going to be much harder to organise, so please, for everyone's sake, read the rules!

-A team may be made up of any two pilots who have initially agreed upon their partnership through a remnant of the old thread, or by prior agreement over PMs or on the thread as a direct offer to another pilot.

e.g. Pilot 1 wishes to enter a doubles race. He looks for his friend, Pilot 2, and requests to join forces. Pilot 2 agrees.

-You are not limited to one team-mate. You may swap at will, including the possibility of racing against your old team-mate. AG-Racing is a cut throat business after all. ;3

-The new found team-mates choose their tracks. Each pilot picks two tracks to race on. These may be:

A standard race that may be any track, at any speed class, in any direction, with weapons on or off, with any number of laps.

OR

A green race that is raced at Phantom Level for 7 laps on any track, with only Autopilot, Turbo and Shield allowed to be used. Any other weapons must be absorbed.

OR

An Eliminator at Target 200, at any track, at any speed class, in any direction.

OR

A Zone Battle at any tracks with the following Zone Targets:
Pure 4 and Anulpha Pass (50)
Vineta K and Moa Therma (45)
Metropia and The Amphiseum (40)
Modesto Heights, Tech de Ra, Sol 2 and Ubermall (35)
Sebenco Climb, Chenghou Project and Talon's Junction (30)

-The same track must not be repeated within the team's four tracks in either direction.

-The teams pick their ships. This is perfectly open to you to decide between HD and Fury ships, but you must stick with these choices throughout your races. No changing. In addition, the following restrictions apply.

AG-Systems may not ally with Triakis
Icaras may not ally with Goteki 45
Qirex may not ally with Auricom

-One of the two posts on this thread with the details of their challenge in a clear, well-listed format.

e.g. Pilot 1 and Pilot 2 await a challenge!

We will fly the Piranha Fury and the FEISAR Fury

Pilot 1's tracks:
Vineta K Forward, Venom Race, Weapons On
Anulpha Pass Forward, Flash Race, Weapons On

Pilot 2's tracks:
Moa Therma Reverse, Rapier Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Chenghou Project Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off

-If another pilot or two pilots think the challenge is worth taking up, they can confirm their partnership over Private Messages.

e.g. Pilot 3 and Pilot 4 have both expressed their interest and 1 and 2's challenge. 4 then messages 3 to set up a team.

-One of the two pilots then posts in a reply that SPECIFICALLY STATES which challenge they are accepting in a similar thread.

e.g. Pilot 3 and Pilot 4 accept Pilot 1 and Pilot 2's challenge!

We will fly the Icaras HD and the Mirage Fury

Pilot 3's Tracks:
Metropia Reverse, Flash Eliminator, Target 200
Sebenco Climb Forward, Zone Battle, Target 30

Pilot 4's Tracks:
Ubermall Forward, Zone Battle, Target 35
Sol 2 Reverse, Green Race

-All pilots should then message the person who idealised the challenge initially (Pilot 1), explaining all the dates and times within the coming week that they will be available to play WipEout HD Fury online for at least an hour. If possible, try and keep it to the weekends and Friday. If possible, state your times GMT.

-Pilot 1 is then responsible for hosting a room five minutes before the set time set to 'invite only'. Pilot 1 should also ideally make a chat room for the race, or alternatively use the Avalon Lounge. In that case, if you are in the Avalon Lounge and are not participating in the 2v2 match, please have the decency to either stay quiet and spectate until the end, or leave.

-If you have not arrived 15 minutes after the set time, your team forfeits the races you would have taken part in and the challenge goes ahead regardless.

e.g. Pilot 4 has not turned up for the races 15 minutes after the dedicated start time and has not messaged in advance to explain that he is running late. Pilot 4's races are therefore said to have been won by the opposing team, and Pilot 3 must fly on his own against Pilots 1 and 2.

-After all the individual pilots' races have been raced, it is possible that there is still a draw. This is where the standard race comes in. This race is NOT NEGOTIABLE and MUST BE RACED.

The standard race is SEBENCO CLIMB FORWARDS, RAPIER RACE, WEAPONS OFF

-When the race is done, thank your opponents and post the results on this thread in again, a clear, concise format. The points allocation is as follows: 5 points for 1st, 3 points for 2nd, 2 points for 3rd and 1 point for last place.

e.g.

Pilot 1/Pilot 2 vs Pilot 3/Pilot 4

Pilot 1's tracks:
Vineta K Forward, Venom Race, Weapons On: 1, 3 , 4, 2,
Anulpha Pass Forward, Flash Race, Weapons On: 3 , 1, 4, 2

Pilot 2's tracks:
Moa Therma Reverse, Rapier Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps: 2, 3, 4, 1
Chenghou Project Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: 2, 4, 1, 3

Pilot 3's Tracks:
Metropia Reverse, Flash Eliminator, Target 200: 3, 1, 4, 2
Sebenco Climb Forward, Zone Battle, Target 30: 4,1, 2, 3

Pilot 4's Tracks:
Ubermall Forward, Zone Battle, Target 35: 4, 2, 1, 3
Sol 2 Reverse, Green Race: 2, 4, 3, 1

Standard Race:
Sebenco Climb Forward, Rapier Race, Weapons Off: 2, 3, 4, 1

Total Team 1: 21+28 = 49
Total Team 2: 24+26 = 50

Victory for Team 2 (Pilots 3+4)!

-Any connection issues should be dealt with when it comes to it. For example, if Pilot 1 is having connection issues, he should pass hosting duties to Pilot 2. If it is still causing problems, allow Pilot 3 and then Pilot 4 to try hosting. If you suffer several (i.e. more than 2) disconnections, the match is called off for another time.

-Have Fun!

TwitchySpitfire
9th November 2010, 09:11 PM
Challenger, I'd be willing to be your team-mate. We should do Pirhana Fury and EG-X Fury versus the opposing team.

Jav
9th November 2010, 10:58 PM
Nice, but why don't we use the ingame tournament function to count points? Otherwise the only thing that matters is who finishes 1st.

e.g.

Pilot 1: 32 points
Pilot 2: 64 points
Team 1: 96 points

Pilot 3: 48 points
Pilot 4: 40 points
Team 2: 88 points

Team 1 wins!

Challenger #001
10th November 2010, 04:18 AM
Miiiight be a better idea come to think of it, Jav. I was trying to keep it simple, but bearing in mind we're using teams it'll work better. Thanks for the input. ^^

---

Challenger #001 and TwitchySpitfire await a challenge!

We will fly the Piranha Fury and the EG-X Fury

Challenger's's tracks:
Vineta K Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off
Corridon 12, Zone Battle, Target 50

Twitchy's tracks:
Moa Therma Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Chenghou Project Reverse, Rapier Eliminator, Target 200

IDReaper
10th November 2010, 09:25 PM
IDReaper and Javariko accept Challenger #001 and TwitchySpitfire's challenge!

We will fly Mirage Fury and Harimau Fury

IDReaper's Tracks:
Metropia Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Modesto Heights, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps

Jav's Tracks:
Ubermall Reverse, Rapier Race, Weapons On, 5 Laps
Sol 2, Phantom Race, Weapons On

Jav
11th November 2010, 01:16 AM
Cool :beer

Btw we have 2 GMT-5's, 1 GMT 0 and 1 GMT+1.

I'm on most nights so shouldn't be an issue if Challenger is cool with evening/night, that way we can all get on at respectable local times. Perhaps 10pm GMT 0? What about Friday people?

TwitchySpitfire
11th November 2010, 02:45 AM
The time sounds good to me. We may need to give challenger a soda for the races. :rock

Dark_Phantom_89
11th November 2010, 07:23 AM
Woop and me are interested in partnering up for this, but we need a little more clarification on the points system. I see that you've got a system going on the first post Chal, but it's heavily dependant on who finishes 1st only.

Challenger #001
11th November 2010, 11:28 AM
Friday at 10? It's a date. ;3

And as for the calls for a point system, your wish is my command.

5 points for 1st
3 points for 2nd
2 points for 3rd
1 point for 4th

As you can see in the example above, proves for much closer racing. ;3 I'll probably have to enforce that everyone brings along a pen and paper though so they can record the scores for double-checks at the end. ;3

QjonPL
11th November 2010, 12:03 PM
Maybe you can use a speedway scoring system (it's 2vs2 duels too :) ):
1st 3p
2nd 2p
3rd 1p
4th 0 points :pirate

Challenger #001
11th November 2010, 07:14 PM
I thought about that, but I thought that a first position is more valuable than a second, so I gave it a points boost - so I would have had 4-2-1-0, but then I also thought it was a bit demoralising getting no points having made the effort to turn up and all. So I boosted the scores by one.

SaturnReturn
11th November 2010, 08:07 PM
I'm not sure I understand the reason for the point system. Isn't it now exactly the same now as the standard scoring system, just that every player gets 3 fewer points per race, so it's all offset equally? First place still earns two more points than second. With fourth still getting a single point, this is what makes it focused on first place, because one player could come first in every race/event, and as long as their teammate is there to pick up the one point, then they'll win. This was discussed in the doubles thread when it was to be revived.

I don't think it's a big deal for a casual fun thing like this at all, and don't want to derail anything by starting a big discussion about it, but on the surface it looks the same as always, so it would seem to make sense to just use the standard system to make life easier, as normal races will already be in that format and only ZB or eliminator events will have to be added on.

Challenger #001
11th November 2010, 09:40 PM
I sent a message to Saturn, but so this doesn't become a huge on-topic discussion, the idea of low points is so that DNF's don't count as severely towards the points total.

In other news, I decided to have a go at using a universally acclaimed psychic prediction scheme to find out the winner of our race. And the result?

Dark_Phantom_89
11th November 2010, 09:51 PM
Haha, funny Chal. Paul has got it wrong before though... :lol

hacenetchik
12th November 2010, 02:50 PM
hacenetchik and AiiRW0LF await a challenge!

We will fly the Assegai Fury and the Feisar Fury

hacenetchik's tracks:
Talon junction Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Talon junction Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps

AiiRW0LF's tracks:
Ubermall Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Ubermall Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps

Big thanks to challenger for making this 2vs2 thread back to life !!
:banzai:banzai

kanar
12th November 2010, 05:39 PM
yeah big thanks challenger for bringing back to life the double league (here) (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7573&page=15). If Feisar-CSY is still up for that (my double partner), I'm up to play some in a near future.

Aeroracer
12th November 2010, 07:51 PM
this is a good idea..i like team type events..that way i have someone to blame when i fail to perform :P

good idea challenger1

@challenger1...lol at your paul the octopus pic..shame he died in real life...RIP paul

F.E.I.S.A.R
12th November 2010, 09:10 PM
I'm free till the end of the year,except from the 6th to 9th of Dec because of a Choir festival.Count me in.

Challenger #001
12th November 2010, 10:23 PM
Challenger #001/TwitchySpitfire vs Javariko/IDReaper

Challenger #001's tracks:
Vineta K Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: ID - Jav - Chal - Twitch
Corridon 12, Zone Battle, Target 50: Jav - Chal - ID - Twitch

TwitchySpitfire's tracks:
Moa Therma Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps: ID - Jav - Chal - Twitch
Chenghou Project Reverse, Rapier Eliminator, Target 200: Jav - Twitch - ID - Chal

Javariko's Tracks:
Metropia Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps: ID - Chal - Jav - Twitch
Modesto Heights, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps: ID - Jav - Twitch - Chal

IDReaper's Tracks:
Ubermall Reverse, Rapier Race, Weapons On, 5 Laps: ID - Jav - Chal - Twitch
Sol 2, Phantom Race, Weapons On: Jav - ID - Twitch - Chal

Standard Race:
Sebenco Climb Forward, Rapier Race, Weapons Off: ID - Jav - Twitch - Chal

Total Team 1: 16+14 = 30
Total Team 2: 32+37 =69

Victory for Team 2 (Javariko & IDReaper)!

Challenger #001
13th November 2010, 07:52 AM
Sorry, forgot to add - well raced you two. ;) I knew you two were both out of our leagues, but thanks for playing at least. ^^ And the eliminator was a blast. :D I enjoyed Metropia too, though that was probably the toughest race of my career. In any case, that's the Piranha retired...

Jav
13th November 2010, 01:31 PM
Yeah was a nice 2v2. Like I said, really like the idea of playing in a team. No nonsense 2v2 as well, no interruptions etc. That Eliminator was a sicko! :D WP you two.

TwitchySpitfire
13th November 2010, 02:32 PM
Yeah that Eliminator was fun. Maybe we should do an Eliminator 2 vs 2 only tournament. I think it would work as it's something everyone can easily get into.

I have to agree with Chal that you guys played awesomely. :rock

Challenger #001
14th November 2010, 11:46 PM
Well, while online tonight I ended up in a room with Woopzilla, DP and Fyue, so if Twitchy you'll excuse my jumping ship from America to France, we teamed up for a few races. Unfortunately it seemed it didn't go down well with Woopzilla, so condolances to you mate. Sorry to hear that. D: In any case, here's the result.

Challenger #001/Fyue3 vs Dark_Phantom_89/Woopzilla

Challenger's Tracks:
Vineta K Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps: Chal - Fyue - DP - Woop
Corridon 12, Zone Battle, Target 50: Chal - Fyue - DP - Woop

Fyue's Tracks:
Modesto Heights Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On: Fyue - Chal - DP - Woop
Sol 2 Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps: Fyue - Woop - DP (I DNF'd)

Phantom's Tracks:
Sol 2 Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: DP - Woop - Fyue - Chal
Vineta K Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: DP - Woop - Fyue - Chal

Woopzilla's Tracks:
Modesto Heights Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: Fyue - DP - Woop - Chal
Sebenco Climb Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons On: Fyue - DP - Chal - Woop

(Did not complete final event)

Total Team 1: 18+30 = 48
Total Team 2: 24+15 = 39

Victory for Team 1 (Challenger #001 and Fyue3)!

TwitchySpitfire
15th November 2010, 12:01 AM
Dang! Dude(s), that looked like a close race! No worries about changing teams, Fyue is an ally in my book. :P

Dark_Phantom_89
15th November 2010, 09:01 AM
Well played lads. It was a shame about all of the cambodia going around even in a 4 man race, but you two did very well. Chal, you're becoming quite formiddable on the tracks now. ;)

JJPAP
17th November 2010, 09:34 PM
Challenger: I really like your idea of reviving the idea of the 2 vs 2!!!
It´s a brilliant concept!
I´ll see if I can make/(wake) up my old (actually younger!) bro´, Zoth-Ommog, to do some races w/ me again vs some of you guys (for the fun of it!).

Very hushhush: Zoth and I were record-breakers! Not for winning an awful lot of races, but for participating a lot! LOL. Always fun.
I really consider it!

hacenetchik
18th November 2010, 10:24 PM
hacenetchik and AiiRW0LF await a challenge!

We will fly the Assegai Fury and the Feisar Fury

hacenetchik's tracks:
Talon junction Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Talon junction Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps

AiiRW0LF's tracks:
Ubermall Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Ubermall Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps

Big thanks to challenger for making this 2vs2 thread back to life !!
:banzai:banzai
:redface::redface::redface:
no one wanna play with us ? :redface:
come on it will be fuuun !
we can set new track/speed if it is needed

:rock:rock:rock

Challenger #001
18th November 2010, 11:54 PM
I'm checking to see if DE wants to do a round with me, Hace ;3 Otherwise, I'm sure Twitchy and I can apply.

F.E.I.S.A.R
19th November 2010, 12:34 AM
kanar,you still around? Maybe we should so some races with other pairings. We've not done a single one as a team.
(Goodness Gracious for time difference.I'm in GMT+8,kanar is in GMT+1)

TwitchySpitfire
19th November 2010, 01:22 AM
I'm checking to see if DE wants to do a round with me, Hace ;3 Otherwise, I'm sure Twitchy and I can apply.

Yep. Let me know if I'm needed.

Colonel
19th November 2010, 11:49 AM
Maybe we should do an Eliminator 2 vs 2 only tournament. I think it would work as it's something everyone can easily get into.

Now that I'd be up for :hyper

Nutcase:259
20th November 2010, 05:31 PM
After the UK v France team race id be up for this, any one wanna be my wiper buddy? :g i know, don't all rush at once :lol :cold

i warn you though, i occasionally suffer from a peculiar form of drag known as myself :g

Dark_Phantom_89
20th November 2010, 10:36 PM
I'll pair up with you if you want Nut. I'm sure Woop wouldn't mind. ;)

21st November 2010, 02:40 PM
*jumps at the chance*:D:rock

F.E.I.S.A.R
21st November 2010, 02:51 PM
kanar...where are you...maybe we should do a 2v2 for fun...

Challenger #001
22nd November 2010, 11:45 PM
Challenger #001 and DreamyElf accept Hacenetchik and Aiirwolf's Challenge!

We will fly the Qirex Fury and the AG-Systems Fury

Dreamy's Tracks:
Sebenco Climb Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons On
Modesto Heights Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons On

Challenger's Tracks:
Modesto Heights Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Mallavol, Zone Battle, Target 50

Challenger #001
27th November 2010, 11:09 PM
Unfortunately, Aiirwolf didn't turn up last night, so we didn't get our 2v2 in. What we did get though was a whole lot more exciting. ^^

---

Luxoflux/yeldar2097/P_Denton/challenger001
vs
Luna_BDG/Dark_Phantom_89/DreamyElf/hacenetchik

Matches:

All Phantom, Weapons On, 5 Laps
Tech De Ra Reverse
Modesto Heights Forward
Amphiseum Reverse
Talon's Junction Forward
Sol 2 Reverse
Ubermall Forward
Sebenco Climb Forward
Metropia Reverse
Chenghou Project Forward
Moa Therma Reverse
Anulpha Pass Forward
Vineta K Reverse

All Zone Battle, Target 55
Pro Tozo
Mallavol
Corridon 12
Syncopia

Yeldar was apparently filming, so vids will be up, but all I can say for certain is the final scores.

251 - 213 to Luna-BGD, Dark_Phantom_89, DreamyElf and Hacenetchik!

SaturnReturn
27th November 2010, 11:22 PM
Impressive! If I were a betting man, I would have totally gone the other way on that one. Although it would always be close with that line up so perhaps with the right odds I would take a chance.

hacenetchik
28th November 2010, 12:05 AM
Big thanks for making that 4vs4 happens :+

It was really fuun !

lol ZB races were likes :

"barrrier" :brickwall "barrrier" :brickwall "barrrier" :brickwall

Dark_Phantom_89
28th November 2010, 09:59 AM
I had a blast in the 4 v 4 last night - we were completely owned on the Pure Four tracks. I don't have the individual finishing positions of each race, but I do have the totals:

Dark_Phantom_89 = 62
LUNA_bgd = 59
hacenetchik = 55
yeldar2097 = 54
Luxoflux = 43
DreamyElf = 39
challenger001 = 18
P_Denton = 18

First round scores were 215 - 133

We lost 80 - 36 on the ZB's though, bringing the final score to:

251 - 213

Challenger #001
28th November 2010, 10:36 AM
XD Denton and I just couldn't decide who wanted to be last.

DreamyElf
28th November 2010, 12:29 PM
Yeah, that team races were amazing!
Thx chal for organizing this (you also managed to make me quit GT5, that says a lot^^) and of course all the pilots who participated!:+

F.E.I.S.A.R
28th November 2010, 03:02 PM
So a 2v2 challenge became a maniac 4v4 team challenge? I wish I was there.
Which team is better at Zone Battle? The team Challenger #001 was on?

Challenger #001
28th November 2010, 04:58 PM
Yeah. XD Denton and I are ZB specialists, but it was kind of a problem because we were squabbling for 7th at most tracks on the other races.

Edit: Who wants to take on me and P_Denton in 4 Zone Battles? :D

yeldar2097
28th November 2010, 07:36 PM
I beat you in one of the ZBs, that's good enough for me ^_^

P.S. The ship pairing restriction confuses me massively.

Jav
28th November 2010, 08:03 PM
:D Seemed a fun 4v4

Challenger #001
29th November 2010, 11:00 AM
@Jav: It was ^^ Maybe try and join TFD to get some 4v4 goodness in. ;3

@yeldar: It's just a bit of fluff mostly, but also to counter evil G45/Icaras combos. Also, I can see Triakis/AG-S being a bit of a double whammy in eliminator heavy events. Those two pairings also have some background rivalry and given that I decided as a laugh to outlaw Auricom/Qirex, it seemed like a good idea.

__________________________________________________ _____

Well guess who's finally signed up and asked for some races? ;3

Challenger #001 and P_Denton await a challenge!

We will fly the Mirage HD and the Harimau HD

Challenger's Choices:
Corridon 12, Zone Battle, Target 55
The Amphiseum Rev, Zone Battle, Target 55

Denton's Choices:
Anulpha Pass Fwd, Zone Battle, Target 55
Sol 2 Rev, Zone Battle, Target 55

triboy
29th November 2010, 07:04 PM
Well, I can try, but, I need a wingman ;) Or I can be a wingman ;)

QjonPL
29th November 2010, 09:10 PM
triboy, do you want to marry me? :redface:

We will fly the Mirage HD and the Harimau HD
You can't use HD ships in Zone Battle ;p :trolling:

triboy
29th November 2010, 09:37 PM
Umm... Well, I got nothing to lose... But. BUT. You will cook, I can walk with dog, and we will not watch all those creepy tv "dance-with-my-talent-star" shows. Brrrr.

My choice:
Sebenco fwd / 55 zone
Modesto rev / 55 zone

Hari FFFFFFFFFFF ;)

QjonPL
29th November 2010, 09:52 PM
Vineta K Fwd, Zone, 55
Moa Therma Fwd, Zone, 55

FAISAH F :mr-t

Challenger #001
30th November 2010, 01:02 PM
You two poles, make a nice post and we'll meet up this Saturday maybe. ;3

And we need something to fly on Sebenco Fwd as the standard race~

yeldar2097
30th November 2010, 07:00 PM
Videos of the crazy 4v4 on Saturday night (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187362&postcount=1784)

:dizzy

Jav
30th November 2010, 07:48 PM
Enjoyed those Yeld cheers. Gotta say luck wasn't exactly on your side. :( LOL @ the Amphi rev finish though!

yeldar2097
30th November 2010, 07:55 PM
Well a few of the tracks it was my first time racing them in about 10 weeks so that explains some of the misfortune/craptastic driving. Other than that, 8 evenly paced racers with weapons flying everywhere and odd couples ganging up on various victims here n there, well, you get the idea. Makes for crazy races :dizzy

Dark_Phantom_89
30th November 2010, 07:56 PM
Cheers for the vids yeldar - they make for excellent viewing. :g

Was complete chaos with the lot of us in there but it was fun nonetheless.

Challenger #001
30th November 2010, 08:16 PM
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at the fact that I usually appear at the top at the start of the race, before beginning my inevitable slide backwards. :frown:

IDReaper
1st December 2010, 02:25 PM
Hey guys I haven't played for a while due to a spike in the difficulty of my classes recently. But if anyone would like to do a 2v2 event with me I'm in, needs the practice :D

EDIT: Hey guyz check this out!

Luxoflux and IDReaper await a challenge!

We will fly the Icaras HD and Mirage Fury

Luxoflux's Choices:
Moa Therma Reverse Phantom
Metropia Reverse Phantom
(Weps Off; BR On; 5 Laps)

IDReaper's Choices:
Sol 2 Reverse Phantom
Tech De Ra Phantom
(Weps On; BR On; 10 Laps)

Challenger #001
16th December 2010, 07:19 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gh! This is worse than that nightmare about having to do the triathlon against Usain Bolt, Chris Hoy and Michael Phelps! :(

Hang on a sec. *whistles* DP and yeldar?

Jav
16th December 2010, 07:38 PM
Yeldar's PS3 is still dead as far as I know mate. :p :(

yeldar2097
16th December 2010, 09:04 PM
I'm working on it ;)

Challenger #001
1st January 2011, 11:39 PM
Speaking of big events, just had a 4v4 again. ^^ First one of the year, methinks. :rock

I'll put up full results tomorrow, and AiirW0lf had some vidoes apparently, but here are the final scores:

Dark_Phantom_89, P_Denton, JPA2097, chaos80 = 72+47+33+29 = 181
DreamyElf, AiirW0lf, nutcase:259, challenger001 = 50+45+39+33 = 167

Thanks to all of you for racing. ^^ Was great fun, and sorry about the times I hit you, Dreamy. >.>

DreamyElf
2nd January 2011, 12:50 PM
Don't worry chal, we never a had a chance to win this, we played for fun :)

AiiRW0LF
3rd January 2011, 04:34 PM
Helloo, i finaly got the vids on the tube.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9C5674C6F8ED2592

Man thoose races were crazy, was still great fun.
Race you all soon :)

triboy
4th January 2011, 10:40 AM
Hey guys, I see that you makin' fun here. If you will need one pilot, take a look on bench - I sit there <tri waves>
;)

4th January 2011, 12:31 PM
that first Tech da Ra race was pretty brutal. you were getting absolutly smashed! :D

was still good fun :g

AiiRW0LF
4th January 2011, 07:41 PM
Hi Nutcase, yes the first race were totaly insane.
After i got quake raped when leaving the first corners all hell break loose.

But i fired some missiles or two so its all good ^_^
We must race more sometimes, i got your back on moa rev when DP was chasing my butt
You won and i second that was a good race :)

Jav
4th January 2011, 08:43 PM
Omg epic quality vids! :beer :)

SpeedKAng96
6th January 2011, 05:54 PM
Hey guys, me and AiirW0LF had a 2 vs 2 against DreamyElf and Dark_phantom yesterday. We had a 10-track tourney.

The team who won was Dark_phantom and DreamyElf with 120 points,
my team was 10 points behind.

I recorded the races, you can watch them on Youtube. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHZ53z-LkQY)

Thanks for the races:clap

yeldar2097
6th January 2011, 08:38 PM
Wow those vids are awesome :rock

Dammit I need to get myself a PVR :P

R3BU5ER
10th January 2011, 03:21 PM
Any double team feels like taking it up with me and my mysteryguest? :p

If anybody is interested, let me know. Grtz Rick :)

Oryx Crake
10th January 2011, 08:35 PM
I'd love to do some 2 v 2 but I dont have a partner to play with XD

Luxoflux
10th January 2011, 10:25 PM
Any double team feels like taking it up with me and my mysteryguest? :p

If anybody is interested, let me know. Grtz Rick :)

ID and I are still looking for two opponents,

Interested? ;)

R3BU5ER
11th January 2011, 07:51 AM
I might be luxo! Our last tourey was Ã* blast :) I'll het back to you!

Frailavi
12th January 2011, 05:05 AM
I'd love to do some 2 v 2 but I dont have a partner to play with XD

We should be partners then! I'd love to 2v2 as well but lack friends. :C

Of course, you'd have to forgive all my rookie mistakes!

Challenger #001
12th January 2011, 07:14 AM
triboy? You still interested? We could do Oryx/Frailavi vs You/Me. :3 Or any arrangement thereof.

Oryx Crake
12th January 2011, 08:32 AM
lol thats cool avi I'm definitly up for that your as fast as me at least :)
besides I make rookie mistakes too just watch my cup vids XD

I'm up for that chall :D

Frailavi
12th January 2011, 08:37 AM
Alright then! I'll leave all the scheduling up to you then? I'm currently about to pass out as it's 4:30. Any time is pretty good, Challenger001 just received my schedule in a PM for the 1v1 so it should be fine.

Can't wait to race along side you, Oryx!

PS. Dibs on Assegai Fury

Oryx Crake
12th January 2011, 08:43 AM
cool cool, you taking assegai is cool with me I'm a harimau pilot all the way so ;)

triboy
12th January 2011, 10:17 PM
Sign me in ;)

Challenger #001
13th January 2011, 07:39 AM
Oryx_Crake/Frailavi vs Triboy/morfeo378

Oryx's tracks:
Metropia Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On:
Modesto Heights Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On:

Frailavi's tracks:
Anulpha Pass Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On:
Sol 2 Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On:

triboy's Tracks:
Ubermall Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On:
Modesto Heights Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On:

morfeo's Tracks:
Sebenco Climb Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On:
Vineta K Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On:

Standard Race:
Sebenco Climb Forward, Rapier Race, Weapons Off:

Total Team 1: ?+? = ?
Total Team 2: ?+? = ?

---

Oryx Crake
13th January 2011, 08:24 AM
Metropia fwd, phantom weapons on

Modesto heights fwd, phantom weapons on

those would be my choices :)

Frailavi
13th January 2011, 06:55 PM
Anulpha Pass Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On
Sol 2 Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On

Those are my selections!

Challenger #001
14th January 2011, 05:20 PM
Looking for one last pilot.

Oryx Crake
14th January 2011, 07:00 PM
Sweet... well not the crying part but lets hope that that wont be the case. but let's do this

Challenger #001
14th January 2011, 10:25 PM
If anyone wants to take my place, go ahead.

Oryx Crake
15th January 2011, 08:15 AM
wait what? what just happened ?:blarg:dizzy:?

morfeo378
17th January 2011, 09:01 AM
metrop rev phantom weapons on
seb for phantom weapons on
vinet k phantom weapons on

when start the match ?

Challenger #001
17th January 2011, 09:08 AM
Morf, I need a ship choice from you to race. You Ok with morfeo as your teammate, triboy? Or does Morf here need to go find a new friend to play with?

Dark_Phantom_89
17th January 2011, 09:41 AM
If morfeo wants a partner to fly with, I'll do it with my trusty Mirage.

morfeo378
17th January 2011, 12:25 PM
ok dark, play with you, harimau of course :)

P_Denton
27th January 2011, 05:53 PM
Hey chal, triboy and Qjong, are you still up for that epic 2vs2 ? It'd be good to get it done someday ;) In the meantime...

P_Denton and Colonel__Gaddafi await a challenge!

My choices:
-ZB @55 Ubermall forward, in the split only
-ZB @55 Metropia reverse

Colonel__Gaddafi choices:
-Eliminator, Anulpha reverse, phantom
-ZB @50, Sebenco reverse

Any takers ? :) On Saturdays only though^^

Challenger #001
27th January 2011, 06:06 PM
<Duplicate post - please delete>

Challenger #001
16th March 2011, 12:41 PM
This thread seems to have died a little bit, but hopefully we can re-inject it with some life. I for one got myself a teammate.

Oryx_Crake and challenger001 await a challenge!

We will fly TWIN EG-X HDs

challenger001's Tracks
Modesto Heights Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons Off
Mallavol, Zone Battle, Target 55

Oryx_Crake's Tracks
Sol 2 Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons Off
Tech De Ra Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons Off

We will be available from 10:30 onwards on Thursday Night. Feel free to come and have some fun. :) The pair of us will be on Mumble/Skype, so the more the merrier.

Colonel
16th March 2011, 01:25 PM
I'll ask Denton if he's up for it Chal. Not sure if he's generally available during the week though.

Dark_Phantom_89
16th March 2011, 01:51 PM
I'll do it if anyone wants to fly with me.

I'll choose Sebenco Rev and Metropia Fwd, Phantom Weps Off.

R3BU5ER
16th March 2011, 04:46 PM
Yeah sorry guys, but for some reason I'm being a bit fed-up with playing wipeout lately, so that's the main reason of silence on my part. But my partner wil either be il_mago or z1rOrei. I will ask them soon and will get back at you guys. :)

*edit* my tracks will be: sol2 rev weps off
Talons weps on (phantom off course)

Colonel
17th March 2011, 02:16 PM
Sorry I'm not going to be around until tomorrow night Chal, so you'd be better off racing someone else if you're doing it tonight.

Challenger #001
17th March 2011, 11:49 PM
Dark_Phantom_89/Unctuous vs Oryx_Crake/Challenger001

Dark_Phantom_89's tracks:
Metropia Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: Unc - DP - Oryx - chal
Sebenco Climb Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: DP - Unc - chal - Oryx

Unctuous's tracks:
Talon’s Junction Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: Unc - DP - chal - Oryx
Metropia Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: Unc - DP - Oryx - chal

Oryx_Crake's Tracks:
Sol 2 Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: Unc - DP - Oryx - chal
Tech De Ra Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: Unc - DP - Oryx - chal

Challenger001's Tracks:
Mallavol, Zone Battle, Target 55: chal - DP - Unc - Oryx
Modesto Heights Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off: DP - Unc - Chal - Oryx

Standard Race:
Sebenco Climb Forward, Rapier Race, Weapons Off: Unc - DP - chal - Oryx

Total Team 1: 31+38 = 69
Total Team 2: 13+17 = 30

Victory for BFFs (Dark_Phantom_89 and Unctuous)!

Dark_Phantom_89
18th March 2011, 10:28 AM
Mod Rev was DP - Unc - Chal - Oryx

That much I do remember. ;)

R3BU5ER
19th March 2011, 02:28 PM
Allright z1 and I are Ã* team together :) his tracks: moa forw and sol2 forw. Both phantom weps off :)

And we await a challenge! ;)

The furious feisars!

Z1's tracks: sol2 weps off
Moa rev. Weps off

R3's tracks: sol2 rev. Weps off
Talon's rev weps on

All phantom 5 laps :)

Challenger #001
20th March 2011, 11:56 AM
Alright R3, good to see you joining in at last. :) I don't know if Oryx will still want me as a team-mate after that awful performance last time, he might want to go back with Frailaivi. ^^;

Again, full list of teams that have mentioned their interest but haven't managed to have a recorded race yet are as follows.

You don't have to race as these teams - just ask about for a partner if you can, but here's a good guide if you're interested at all. ^^

---

The Two Lions (Dark_Phantom_89 and Woopzilla)

Dark_Phantom_89's Tracks
Sol 2 Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons Off
Vineta K Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons Off

Woopzilla's Tracks
Modesto Heights Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons Off

---

The Married Couple (triboy and QjonPL)

QjonPL’s Tracks
Vineta K Fwd, Zone Battle, Target 55
Moa Therma Fwd, Zone Battle, Target 55

triboy's Tracks
Ubermall Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On
Modesto Heights Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On

---

The Zone Lunatics (Colonel__Gadaffi and P_Denton)

P_Denton's Tracks
Ubermall Fwd, Zone Battle, Target 55
Metropia Rev, Zone Battle, Target 55

Colonel__Gadaffi’s Tracks
Anulpha Pass Reverse, Phantom Eliminator, Target 200
Sebenco Climb Rev, Zone Battle, Target 50

---

Hot Shots (Oryx_Crake and Frailavi)

Oryx_Crake's Tracks
Metropia Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On
Modesto Heights Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On

Frailavi's Tracks
Anulpha Pass Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On
Sol 2 Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On

---

The Avalon Finalists (IDReaper and Luxoflux)

IDReaper's Tracks
Metropia Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Modesto Heights, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps

Luxoflux's Tracks
Moa Therma Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons Off
Metropia Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons Off

---

Old Skool (Hacenetchik and morfeo378 )

hacenetchik's Tracks
Talon junction Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Talon junction Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps

morfeo378's Tracks
Vineta K Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons On

---

Father and Son (AiiRW0LF and SpeedKAng96)

AiiRW0LF's Tracks
Ubermall Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Ubermall Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps

SpeedKAng96's Tracks
Moa Therma Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons On
Sebenco Climb Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On

---

The Furious Feisars! (z1r0rEi and R3BUSER)

Z1's tracks:
Sol 2 Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons Off
Moa Therma Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons Off

R3's tracks:
Sol 2 Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons Off
Talon's Junction Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On

---

The Auld Alliance (Fyue3 and challenger001)

Fyue3's Tracks
Modesto Heights Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On
Sol 2 Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps

challenger001's Tracks
Modesto Heights Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons Off
Corridon 12, Zone Battle, Target 50

---

Other teams that have been touted but haven't emerged are F.E.I.S.A.R./kanar and JJPAP/Zoth-Ommog. Lone Pilots are listed below:

---

Javariko's Tracks
Ubermall Rev, Rapier Race, Weapons On, 5 Laps
Sol 2, Phantom Race, Weapons On

DreamyElf's Tracks
Modesto Heights Fwd, Phantom Race, Weapons On

TwitchySpitfire's Tracks
Moa Therma Rev, Phantom Race, Weapons On, 10 Laps
Chenghou Project Rev, Rapier Eliminator, Target 200

Challenger #001
28th March 2011, 04:57 PM
Alright, sorry about my laziness, but got the match with Unctuous, DP, Oryx and myself typed up on the previous page for those wanting to look at the details. Oryx and I got soundly thrashed in that, but I got some of my esteem back with a match we did instead of the Mirage/Assegai fight that was planned.

---

Dark_Phantom_89/Colonel__Gadaffi vs P_Denton/Challenger001

Phantom Race, Sol 2 Rev, Weapons Off: DP - Denton - chal - Colonel
Phantom Race, Sebenco Climb Rev, Weapons Off: DP - chal - Colonel – Denton

Colonel__Gadaffi's tracks:
Rapier Eliminator, Anulpha Pass Rev, Target 200: Col - chal - DP - Denton
Rapier Eliminator, Sebenco Climb Rev, Target 200: Denton - DP - Col – chal

P_Denton's Tracks:
Zone Battle, Mallavol, Target 55: chal - Den - DP - Col
Zone Battle, Chenghou Project Fwd, Target 55: Denton - chal - Col – DP

Challenger001's Tracks:
Phantom Race, Modesto Heights Rev, Weapons Off: DP - chal - Denton - Colonel
Flash Race, Ubermall Fwd: DP - Denton - chal –Colonel

Standard Race:
Metropia Forward, Rapier Race, Weapons On: DP - Denton - Col - chal

Total Team 1: 33+17 = 50
Total Team 2: 26+33 = 59

Victory for The Auld Alliance (P_Denton and Challenger001)!

---

Now can I just say that the only thing that would have made these better races would have been if there had been video channels. The Eliminators and Flash races were simply fantastic, and I'd love to do more at some point. :) See everyone - WipEout isn't just about Phantom Single Races and Time Trials. ^^

Colonel
28th March 2011, 06:07 PM
Yeah it was a good sesh, I was a little worse for wear though, despite the switch to cordial for most of it. Still a lot of fun anyway.

Challenger #001
14th April 2011, 07:55 AM
Just thought I'd update this with a new standard race.

STANDARD RACE IS A RAPIER RACE AT TECH DE RA FORWARD, WEAPONS ON, BARREL ROLLS ON

We need more challenges, lads and lassies! :P Check the boards on this page to see if you and your team have set a challenge or not, and pick another team! :D Don't make me poke you guys into it. ;)

Challenger #001
18th May 2011, 11:22 PM
Dark_Phantom_89/challenger001 vs imre92/Bart_Mdma

Phantom Race, Metropia Fwd, Weapons Off: DP - imre - Bart - chal
Phantom Race, Sebenco Climb Rev, Weapons Off: DP - Bart - imre - chal

imre92's tracks:
Phantom Race, Vineta K Fwd, Weapons On: DP - imre - Bart - chal
Phantom Race, Chenghou Project Rev, Weapons On: DP - Bart - chal - imre

Bart_Mdma's Tracks:
Phantom Race, Amphiseum Rev, Weapons On: DP - imre - Bart - chal
Phantom Race, Tech De Ra Rev, Weapons On: DP - imre - Bart - chal

challenger001's Tracks:
Phantom Race, Anulpha Pass Fwd, Weapons On: chal - Bart - imre - DP
Zone Battle, Mallavol, Target 55: chal - Bart - DP - imre

Standard Race:
[Not Raced]

Total Team 1: 33+17 = 50
Total Team 2: 18+20 = 38

Victory for The Arabian Englishmen (Dark_Phantom_89 and Challenger001)!

---

Thanks to both of you for racing - I can't imagine it was easy, but I had a lot of fun doing it and I'm sure you did as well. :) My login for Wipeout-arena doesn't seem to work, so I'm afraid I can't post it there. Sorry. :S

R3BU5ER
23rd June 2011, 07:37 AM
What about blowing some fresh air in the 2vs2 action ey? 1vs1 is fun, but this is awesome guys come oooon! Who's ready to double up and race?! :hyper:bat

Dark_Phantom_89
23rd June 2011, 08:48 AM
Ahh, go on then. I'll team up with you if you want R3.

R3BU5ER
23rd June 2011, 09:01 AM
Sounds good DP :) So, who are we racing? 8)

Colonel
23rd June 2011, 09:53 AM
Ah cracking. I promised Chal I would try to kick start this thread again and I've been hopeless. I was going to team up with Denton a while back but I've not seen much of him recently.

So anyway if anyone would like a partner to play against R3 and DP, I'm here. :)

Oryx Crake
23rd June 2011, 11:32 AM
I'll help ya col if you'd like ^_^

greenymac
23rd June 2011, 11:40 AM
I'll throw myself into this as well. I'd be happy to team with Colonel or Oryx if either one of you cant make it or times dont match up.

R3BU5ER
23rd June 2011, 12:01 PM
Ok cool fellas, my tracks:

Sol2 rev. Weps off
Tech de ra rev. Weps off

Colonel
23rd June 2011, 12:04 PM
I'll help ya col if you'd like ^_^

Superb, I figured either yourself or Greeny would volunteer :g

Greeny as you say, if either myself or Oryx are unavailable for some reason you will make a great stand-in pilot :+

I just hope I'm on better form than the 2v2 I did with DP, Chal and Denton. I was woeful that night. Anyway I'm free most evenings and erm, all weekends really.

Oryx Crake
23rd June 2011, 01:23 PM
and we both did XD anyway

choices:
metropia fwd weapons on
modesto heights fwd weapons off

I will of course be in my Harimau+

Colonel
23rd June 2011, 02:01 PM
I will also fly the Fury Harimau. My choices:

Zone Battle @ Vineta K Reverse (45 target)
Eliminator @ Moa Therma, Rapier (200 target as specified in the rules, although if all other players are happy I'd ask that we raise this to 260, to make it less of a lottery).

R3BU5ER
23rd June 2011, 03:54 PM
Allright, target 260 would be Ã* little more exiting maybe :) Now let's wait for DP's choices. I would be available mostly later at nights, when I have the livingroom for myself... Say from 22:00 GMT or on Saturday. (Sunday and Monday are not possible for me)

Dark_Phantom_89
23rd June 2011, 04:29 PM
Chenghou Project Reverse
The Amphiseum Reverse

Both Phantom and Weps Off

I'm available every night from 10pm onwards.

Challenger #001
23rd June 2011, 08:01 PM
Thanks for keeping this going, guys. ^^ Greenymac, if you want to hunt down a few other players to keep it going, please feel free.

Colonel__Gadaffi/Oryx_Crake vs R3BU5ER/Dark_Phantom_89

Phantom's Races:
Chenghou Project Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off:
The Amphiseum Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off:

Colonel's Races:
Vineta K Forward, Zone Battle, Target 45
Moa Therma Forward, Rapier Eliminator, Target 260

Oryx's Races:
Metropia Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On:
Modesto Heights Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons Off:

R3's Races:
Sol 2 Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off:
Tech De Ra Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off:

---

One thing I want to say about this thread... I'm going to have to initiate some SERIOUS spring cleaning about here. We have a dozen unaccepted challenges, and I've half a mind to whip you all until you all tell me whether or not you're doing what you set yourselves to here. At least tell me if you're no longer interested in a 2v2 so I can cross you off the list of people who've advertised...

Oryx Crake
25th June 2011, 11:40 AM
blah sorry about being absent there for a day or two got dragged out into the country by my loving parents, where there is very little in the way of internets. anyway I'm free pretty much all week so you guys set a date and time and I'll be there!

Colonel
25th June 2011, 11:52 AM
Likewise, I'm free most of the week. There's boxing on tonight so I won't be online then, but I'm free from lunchtime tomorrow til about midnight.

R3BU5ER
28th June 2011, 02:23 PM
Hi guys, what about Friday evening? Just saw your message Colonel, but tonight I've got some stuff to attend to...

greenymac
28th June 2011, 02:35 PM
I await a partner to join my cause!

My track choices will be 1. Talons Junction fwd weps on phantom class
2. Sebenco climb reverse weps on phantom class I will be flying the Furymau

Colonel
28th June 2011, 02:47 PM
Hi guys, what about Friday evening? Just saw your message Colonel, but tonight I've got some stuff to attend to...

Yeah apparently DP is away this week, not sure if he'll be back by Friday either, so we may have to wait a bit. Not to worry.

R3BU5ER
28th June 2011, 05:03 PM
Okay that's fine, we'll Plan something else :)

Frailavi
28th June 2011, 07:20 PM
Yeah apparently DP is away this week, not sure if he'll be back by Friday either, so we may have to wait a bit. Not to worry.

DP said he'll be back Friday. Although it might be wise to give him an extra day anyhow.

Oryx Crake
1st July 2011, 04:10 PM
I'll be ready to race any day of the weekend just so long as I have some forewarning.

Dark_Phantom_89
1st July 2011, 05:18 PM
I can race tonight, but I'll be rusty as hell.

Oryx Crake
1st July 2011, 05:47 PM
I'm game!

R3BU5ER
1st July 2011, 06:43 PM
Ai, I didn't really expect this was still going through tonight. Hmm, I'm out now, but when I'm back before 23:00 GMT, I'll just check online if you guys are there. Maybe we can still race :) Sorry guys

Colonel
3rd July 2011, 07:33 PM
Sorry guys, wasn't online much this weekend so kind of missed it. Will be on most nights this week though.

Oryx Crake
3rd July 2011, 10:39 PM
Ok how bout this? say wednesday at 22:00 gmt? :) just you know to set a date in advance and all that :)

R3BU5ER
4th July 2011, 07:29 AM
Yeah that should work for me :)

Colonel
4th July 2011, 11:18 AM
That's fine with me too.

Dark_Phantom_89
4th July 2011, 01:29 PM
Fine by me as well.

R3BU5ER
4th July 2011, 02:10 PM
I think we have Ã* date! :rock

Colonel
4th July 2011, 02:14 PM
Cracking. I'd better spend tonight and tomorrow trying to scrape together some semblance of dignity at phantom. :paperbag

R3BU5ER
4th July 2011, 08:43 PM
Same goes for my zone battle and eliminator skills! Too bad I haven't really got time to practice before Wednesday... Luckily for me DP69 is really into elim and zone battle lately :D

C y'all then and let's have a silly chat going :)

Colonel
6th July 2011, 11:44 PM
Well R3BU5ER, Dark_Phantom_89, Oryx_Crake and myself had our 2vs2 tonight. Thoroughly enjoyable races, from start to finish, thanks guys. Results below:

R3BU5ER's tracks:
Tech De Ra Rev, Phantom, Weps Off: Dark_Phantom_89 / Oryx_Crake / R3BU5ER / Colonel__Gaddafi
Sol 2 Rev, Phantom Weps Off: Dark_Phantom_89 / R3BU5ER / Colonel__Gaddafi / Oryx_Crake

Oryx's Races:
Metropia, Phantom, Weps On: Dark_Phantom_89 / R3BU5ER / Oryx_Crake / Colonel__Gaddafi
Modesto, Phantom, Weps Off: Dark_Phantom_89 / Oryx_Crake / Colonel__Gaddafi / R3BU5ER

Dark_Phantom's Races:
Chenghou Project Rev, Phantom, Weps Off: Dark_Phantom_89 / Oryx_Crake / R3BU5ER / Colonel__Gaddafi
Amphiseum Rev, Phantom, Weps Off: Dark_Phantom_89 / R3BU5ER / Oryx_Crake / Colonel__Gaddafi

Colonel__Gaddafi's Races:
Zone Battle, Vineta K Rev, 45: Dark_Phantom_89 / Colonel__Gaddafi / Oryx_Crake / R3BU5ER
Eliminator, Moa Therma, Rapier, 260: Colonel__Gaddafi / Dark_Phantom_89 / Oryx_Crake / R3BU5ER

Standard Race:
[Not Raced]

Total Team 1: 38+16 = 54
Total Team 2: 18+16 = 34

(A convincing) Victory for Dark_Phantom_89 and R3BU5ER. Thanks again guys, and well played. Will sort the videos out at the weekend... forgot I have a 1vs1 with Morfeo tomorrow.

Oh and these scores are a proper ballache to calculate and type out haha.

Oryx Crake
7th July 2011, 02:15 AM
That was an epic match! DP was on fire I was doing pretty well on some tracks and R3 was right on my ass (or I on his) not a dull moment close all the way through... well the scores sort of speak for themselves as you can see... I can only hope to have more such matches!

Thanks lads was a pleasure.

R3BU5ER
7th July 2011, 06:23 AM
Despite my emberassing performance I had lot's of fun! :)
Was a pleasure racing you guys, and I've had a few good weps off races with oryx afterwards :) Hopefully we'll do this again sometime. Thnx guys!

Colonel
9th July 2011, 10:08 AM
Videos sorted...

Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl0Uk1TG6rs)
Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYH6Ch_6PuE)

zero3growlithe
16th July 2011, 06:51 PM
Hmmm, i have to find someone to race with and i'm in:D (maybe Tiduch...hmmm)

R3BU5ER
17th July 2011, 06:10 PM
I'm also in for another 2vs2! Who wants to join? I promise, I'll try to stay sober and not embarrass myself again :rock

zero3growlithe
17th July 2011, 06:32 PM
If i can assist you in race with other group, that would be fun :D
Tiduch don't seem to be very interested in it i think :blarg

Oryx Crake
17th July 2011, 06:33 PM
I'd be happy to race with you R3 if you'll have me. If so, then this time it'll be in my new baby Mirage HD!

R3BU5ER
17th July 2011, 07:11 PM
I'd be very honoured to race with both Of you guys ofcourse, but I think to keep it a little more competitive, I race with oryx, and we should find another pilot to race with zero3. You guys agree? Oh yeah and I'll only race on 1 condition: we all join the silly 2vs2 chat! :P

zero3growlithe
17th July 2011, 07:25 PM
Ok, even good as Tiduch finally replied to my message where i asked for his choices after he agreed to race :D And happily i'll join silly chat room :blarg:nod
My choices:
Chenghou Project @ Phantom - 5 laps - Wep Off
Modesto Heights @ Phantom - 5 laps - Wep Off
Tiduch's choices:
Modesto Heights Rev @ Phantom - 6 laps - Wep Off
Metropia @ Rapier - Eliminator

Oryx Crake
17th July 2011, 07:33 PM
wow this is gonna be a cool match :g

choices:

Phantom race 5 laps weps off Chenghou project reverse
phantom race 10 laps weapons off tech de ra reverse

should make things interesting eh?

R3BU5ER
17th July 2011, 07:40 PM
Okay guys, that's cool... 2 polish beasts in one team lol and Lot's of weps off racing, so my choices:

Sol2 rev weps on
Moa rev weps on

This is going to be a tuff one oryx, now all we have to do is plan a date :)

Zero3, I see 2 times Modesto fw weps off, would you be so kind to change one? Otherwise it's a bit lame...

Oryx Crake
17th July 2011, 07:47 PM
oh very tough! it will be my honour to race these beasts though and it will be an honour to be on your team too R3! as for dates... on wednesday Syrennia from the forum comes to sweden so preferably before then but I defer to you guys :) (that is I can still play after wednesday but my schedule will be tighter)

zero3growlithe
17th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Ah... my mistake, sorry, changed my modesto to reverse :D
EDIT: No, wait... Tiduch's modesto was reverse :brickwall Forgot to add "rev" to it :redface:
Race table to make everything clear:
Zero3Growlithe's tracks:
Chenghou Project @ Phantom - 5 laps - Wep Off_____}z/t/o/r
Modesto Heights @ Phantom - 5 laps - Wep Off______}z/t/r/o
Tiduch's tracks:
Modesto Heights Rev @ Phantom - 6 laps - Wep Off__}t/.z/r/o
Metropia @ Rapier - Eliminator - 200_______________} t/r/z/o
R3BU5ER's tracks:
Sol2 rev @ Phantom - Wep On____________________}z/t/r/o
Moa Therma Rev @ Phantom - Wep On_____________}o/z/t/r
Oryx Crake's tracks:
Chenghou Project Rev @ Phantom - Wep Off - 5 Laps_}z/r/o/t
Tech De Ra Rev @ Phantom - Wep Off - 10 laps_____ }o/z/t/r

Oryx Crake
17th July 2011, 10:19 PM
TDR should be TDR rev btw

zero3growlithe
18th July 2011, 05:53 AM
Corrected :dizzy So, when our races take place? I'm free whenever you guys want to race :D Our timezones are not far from each other, so there's only date to set when everyone is free. Maybe todays evening?

R3BU5ER
18th July 2011, 10:21 AM
Unfortunatly I won't be able to race tonight, I'll be working till late, but tomorrow or another day this week is fine :)

zero3growlithe
19th July 2011, 04:22 PM
Ok, R3BU5ER and Tiduch agreed to thursday, how about you Oryx?

Oryx Crake
19th July 2011, 06:12 PM
thursday will do fine :) any particular time?

zero3growlithe
19th July 2011, 07:19 PM
I'm thinking about evening so everyone would be free of stress, reeeelaaaxed :dizzy and ready to accept another stream of nerves :g
20:00?

Oryx Crake
19th July 2011, 07:25 PM
GMT?if so then I'm on

zero3growlithe
19th July 2011, 07:48 PM
Ok, Tiduch said that he neverminds what hour that will be, but R3 asks for 21:00? Possible for you to be awake 1h longer?

Oryx Crake
19th July 2011, 08:03 PM
sure I'm fine with that.

R3BU5ER
19th July 2011, 08:39 PM
Allright cool :) We'll meet tomorrow at 21:00 GMT+1 :rock

zero3growlithe
19th July 2011, 08:55 PM
lol, now i realized that it's same hour as i said XD:lol:dizzy

R3BU5ER
19th July 2011, 09:20 PM
Ah you were talking GMT lol, no we are all +1 so I assumed that would be the case :)

zero3growlithe
21st July 2011, 08:55 PM
We had our races tonight and here's score table 8)
Zero3Growlithe's tracks:
Chenghou Project @ Phantom - 5 laps - Wep Off_____}Zero3Growlithe/Tiduch/Oryx_Crake/R3BU5ER
Modesto Heights @ Phantom - 5 laps - Wep Off______}Zero3Growlithe/Tiduch/R3BU5ER/Oryx_Crake
Tiduch's tracks:
Modesto Heights Rev @ Phantom - 6 laps - Wep Off__}Tiduch/Zero3Growlithe/R3BU5ER/Oryx_Crake
Metropia @ Rapier - Eliminator - 200_______________}Tiduch/R3BU5ER/Zero3Growlithe/Oryx_Crake
R3BU5ER's tracks:
Sol2 rev @ Phantom - Wep On____________________}Zero3Growlithe/Tiduch/Oryx_Crake/R3BU5ER
Moa Therma Rev @ Phantom - Wep On_____________}Oryx_Crake/Zero3Growlithe/Tiduch/R3BU5ER
Oryx Crake's tracks:
Chenghou Project Rev @ Phantom - Wep Off - 5 Laps_}Zero3Growlithe/R3BU5ER/Oryx_Crake/Tiduch
Tech De Ra Rev @ Phantom - Wep Off - 10 laps_____ }Oryx_Crake/Zero3Growlithe/Tiduch/R3BU5ER

Z3G - 4 wins (AG-Systems)
Tiduch - 2 wins (AG-Systems)
Oryx_Crake - 2 wins (Mirage)
R3BU5ER - 0 wins :| (he warned us that he wasn't feeling well :g) (Feisar)

Team 1 (Zero3Growlithe and Tiduch) = 55 points
Team 2 (Oryx_Crake and R3BU5ER) = 33 points
Team 1 Wins!!!

Got it uploaded :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1uE4Gy_fgU
And again thanks for great races guys :D

Challenger #001
23rd July 2011, 01:56 PM
The Polish Mafia is still running strong. :P Good to see you guys keeping this up. Brings a smile to my face. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into a race or three when I'm back.

R3BU5ER
23rd July 2011, 02:08 PM
Sure challenger. We'll try to keep 'm coming. Not sure if anybody willing to have me though the next time, I'm not doing too well in these challenges lol.

trackripper
23rd July 2011, 02:57 PM
Sure challenger. We'll try to keep 'm coming. Not sure if anybody willing to have me though the next time, I'm not doing too well in these challenges lol.

You could always go with me, but on the other hand we wouldn't win anything :P

greenymac
23rd July 2011, 03:18 PM
I havent been playing much lately, but I'd be down for some 2 on 2 action if anyone is interested in teaming up.

R3BU5ER
24th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Lol trackripper, I wouldn't even want to be seen with a triakis online! ;) (just kiddin)

Oryx_crake and R3BU5ER are putting out another challenge, so who are going to take these two Vikings down? :lol

erich123
24th July 2011, 05:22 PM
l can take it if anyone will race with me;)

And by the way we Norweagian are the real vikings.hehe

zero3growlithe
24th July 2011, 05:28 PM
I'm still in if somebody wants to race with me :D Maybe some endurance races someone wants to experience? :cowboy

erich123
24th July 2011, 05:36 PM
Hey mate look one post up:)

zero3growlithe
24th July 2011, 07:15 PM
Team 1 Linked:
Zero3Growlithe ~~ Erich123

Awaiting team 2... :g

Oryx Crake
24th July 2011, 08:57 PM
Oh gods Zero and Erich! XD R3 we need training sessions XD

R3BU5ER
24th July 2011, 08:58 PM
You guys against us is a lovely line-up I think :d

I'd be in for endurance races (I'd suggest 10 laps though) and I have another suggestion to make these races even more competitive: what about blue items absorb only? :rock

Edit* Oryx, I think this is a very balanced match, I've raced all of you 3 very often and always racing tight as hell :)

zero3growlithe
24th July 2011, 09:35 PM
Blue items absorb only?!?.... what the hell, why not green and blue absorb only :twisted
btw. Endurance and only 10 laps :P Come on :hyper:lol

EDIT: Somebody else must record those races as i've already written R.I.P on my camera and sent it to hell

R3BU5ER
24th July 2011, 10:01 PM
Never green absorbing lol, and if we all do 20 lap endurance it's going to take some time, that's why I thought of 10. But hey, it's just an idea to debate on ;)

zero3growlithe
24th July 2011, 10:14 PM
Eight 20 laps races XD We're mad enough to make it? Who's in after this 2vs2?
btw. Ok, so blue absorb and 10 laps... how many endurances? Two should be enough

erich123
25th July 2011, 08:41 AM
l'm in for both 10 or 20 laps. But prefer green races,and 2 rounds seems good:)

R3BU5ER
25th July 2011, 09:59 AM
I'm really starting to get fed-up with the weapons so I'm totally in for making it green! (all of it :D )

zero3growlithe
25th July 2011, 01:30 PM
Okey, so we get Oryx's opinion and we're giving our tracks on table :g

Ace3cube
25th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Ace3 saw the word "green" !
lol where ? when ? \o/

greenymac
25th July 2011, 04:49 PM
I like how I said I was looking for a partner yet everyone skipped right over me:frown:

R3BU5ER
25th July 2011, 04:59 PM
Greeny, ace3, maybe we can just make this a 3vs3 totally green battle :)

Erich, zero3, greeny VS ace3, oryx, R3BU5ER.

How about that :)

erich123
25th July 2011, 05:15 PM
Hey why not,fine with me.;)

greenymac
25th July 2011, 05:29 PM
that works for me, but I need to know exactly how a green race is run and today isnt the best day for me as I have to work in a few hours...How does tomorrow or later in the week sound to everyone?

erich123
25th July 2011, 05:38 PM
A green race means only use of turbo,shield,autopilot and boost.
The rest you must absorb;)

zero3growlithe
25th July 2011, 06:05 PM
3vs3 = killing frenzy races :g I'm fine with it, no problem :D (sorry greeny for skipping you :redface: ) When do we race?
btw. Who'll record this?
btw2:
My tracks:
Sebenco Climb fwd/10 laps/phantom/wep off :g
Anulpha Pass fwd/10 laps/phantom/wep off

greenymac
25th July 2011, 06:10 PM
Ive never tried it but that sounds EXCELLENT...sounds like a breeding ground for personal bests with no offensive weapons to slow you down...
My selections will be 1.talons junction fwd. phantom-green
2. sol2 reverse phantom -green.

R3BU5ER
25th July 2011, 06:33 PM
Don't worry greeny, it will certainly be not today. First we will have to wait for Oryx's reply and ace3, but my guess is they are both in for it :)

My tracks: amphiseum fwd
Talon's junction rev

Both green :) looking forward to dis one! :)

erich123
25th July 2011, 06:36 PM
My tracks will be Metropia F and Ubermall F:)
Green and clean:D 10 laps

R3BU5ER
25th July 2011, 07:00 PM
Greeny and ace3, You weren't on my list yet, so sent you an add over Psn.

Oryx Crake
26th July 2011, 02:45 AM
Well I'm in for that :)

choices:
Chenghou Rev 5 laps green
Tech de ra rev 10 laps green

R3BU5ER
26th July 2011, 09:06 AM
Okay cool Oryx :) Ace3cube? Are you in for this?

* oh yeah and sorry challenger, that we are making our own rules here :p Well, at least there is some action going on :)

Ace3cube
26th July 2011, 06:08 PM
No problem ^_^
But i dont know when I could play :~

Challenger #001
27th July 2011, 07:57 AM
I've no problem with you guys doing Green Races under the condition that the number of laps in the race is a multiple of 6.

Also, just keep in mind the restrictions on ships - No AG-Systems and Triakis on the same team, or Icaras and G45.

Otherwise, have fun!

R3BU5ER
27th July 2011, 11:10 AM
Allright fine challenger :) So no PB bashing for you greeny ;) No, I will tell you racing green doesn't mean you will get easy PB at all, still randomised pickups, and when everybody in the room is fast, pads will be taken a lot, so you will have to go for speedpads anyway, and ramming will be part of the race ofcourse.

Ace3cube, do you have any idea when you could race? Because we will have to pick a date one o these days :) thanx

Ace3cube
27th July 2011, 05:57 PM
I coiuld be there tomorrow (thursday 28 th?) around 7PM GMT to 9PM GMT. And I will be away for 1 weeks back the saturday 6th august ^_^

Oryx Crake
27th July 2011, 07:06 PM
I'll have to see about tomorrow but a pipe has burst or something similar has happened in my apartment down south so I gotta get down there on friday and do a survey of the damage and hassle with the insurance company and whatnot, don't know how long I'll have to be down there. And next tuesday there's a funeral to go to in Finland but you know we'll see how things go. I'll have a look at tomorrow.

greenymac
27th July 2011, 08:32 PM
Oh, btw . Ill be flying the Harimau fury. I have to work tomorrow late morning till evening, but I'm off all day Friday and Sunday and even when I work Im available in the evenings.

Oryx Crake
27th July 2011, 09:33 PM
Ok so I've looked into tomorrow and it looks like I'm gonna have to go down south tomorrow and sort this bloody mess sorry lads... :(

R3BU5ER
27th July 2011, 10:21 PM
Yeah that sucks oryx! Good luck with all that mate :)
Also for me tomorrow is not going to work, :(

Let's postpone this untill ace3cube is back then, ok?

zero3growlithe
27th July 2011, 10:27 PM
Yeah... August, 2nd and i'm out (sport camp, 2 weeks) :|
(hmmm, maybe i can take PS3 with me :g I'll say that it's to train my hands :P)

Challenger #001
28th July 2011, 04:59 AM
Really sorry to hear that Oryx. Best of luck with the mess.

Maybe you guys can do just a 2v2 if zero3 and Crake are out? We could make up the numbers later in the month. Uber and I were planning on doing a 2v2 challenge when I'm back, though I have a job interview on the 4th, so back to the UK and then back to France. So maybe the weekend of the 6th-7th.

R3BU5ER
28th July 2011, 07:01 AM
Yeah I thought of that, but when ace3 is back, zero3 is gone so hmmm....

R3BU5ER
7th August 2011, 06:37 PM
Okay guys, just wanted to check up with you concerning the 3vs3 match.
Zero3, when are you available again? I will be most evenings untill the 1st of September, then I'll be gone for 3 weeks.. Oryx, Erich, Ace3 and greeny, when could you guys race?

zero3growlithe
8th August 2011, 05:22 AM
Hmmm... this is my 5th day here and i'll be back,mmmmm... 15th August (oh god, 10 days :cold)

R3BU5ER
8th August 2011, 04:00 PM
Sounds like you are having a really good time there zero3? :paperbag lol

Okay, so we will have to plan this somewhere between the 19th and 30th of august :)

zero3growlithe
21st August 2011, 05:57 PM
When can we arrange our meeting? I think that everyone is back (or going to be very soon) so i don't see any obstacles on our way :cowboy (except for tomorrow and the day after it)

Challenger #001
22nd August 2011, 07:58 PM
Who's free on Wednesday for my last match for 2 weeks?

challenger001 and UB3R-BRENDAGE await a challenge!

We will fly the Qirex Fury and the FEISAR Fury

challenger's tracks:
Talon's Junction Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On
Mallavol, Zone Battle, Target 55

UB3R's tracks:
Moa Therma Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On
Sol 2 Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On

R3BU5ER
30th August 2011, 05:58 PM
Ok guys, it's a shame nobody (accept Zero3 :) ) contacted me or the forum in any way about the 3vs3 we were going to have. I will be gone for 18 days after tomorrow, off to Lanzarote. So will fly you guys sometime else ;)

Oryx Crake
30th August 2011, 06:05 PM
bleh sorry about that been absolutely crazy for me, death in the family and the ruined kitchen has got me forgetting things :( I'll try to keep on top of my engagements

zero3growlithe
30th August 2011, 06:19 PM
What the hell is happening there Oryx? One accident after another i can only hear :| This is strange:mr-t
btw. It seems we never gonna make this 3vs3 xD 2vs2 is max it seems:blarg

Oryx Crake
30th August 2011, 07:02 PM
it's a bit of a mess certainly ^^; but accidents come in threes right I think the worst is over and I'm looking forward to getting back to normalcy. I can still play though and would be happy to do so just might need a reminder every now and then :)

greenymac
30th August 2011, 09:18 PM
Guys Im here and available to race pretty much anytime except for early mornings which I work at 5am daily.Just let me know.:rock

zero3growlithe
5th September 2011, 06:16 PM
I want to race this 3vs3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cowboy
When are you guys free!?! Is 09.10.2011r (month/day/year) fine for everyone???:cold
THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Oryx Crake
6th September 2011, 03:43 AM
I'm free on the tenth!

Challenger #001
7th September 2011, 04:29 PM
I'll be free if anyone needs a hand. Or a foot. Or more appropriately, a Phantom Qirex.

zero3growlithe
7th September 2011, 06:30 PM
Ok, that makes 3 contanders.... now:
Ace3cube, it would be cool if you could race with us :hyper
R3BU5ER, i hope u r still with us :cowboy
Tiduch, i suppose that you haven't done with WOHD yet? :rock

greenymac
7th September 2011, 07:24 PM
I havent played much the last couple weeks, so I need a little warming up bvefore we get this going.

zero3growlithe
7th September 2011, 07:26 PM
Oh and greeny:D That makes 4 :hyper (really sorry i forgot about you :cold)

R3BU5ER
8th September 2011, 08:59 PM
Hey guys, I wont be back untill friday next week, just having a quick look from the sunny sands of Lanzarote :) So just do this! I will be around next time. Enjoy!

SaturnReturn
8th September 2011, 11:08 PM
but accidents come in threes right

Briefly off-topic (sorry, couldn't resist). My mum always used to say bad luck comes in threes. Why? It's got to be the worst superstition ever!

greenymac
9th September 2011, 12:11 AM
Saturn, my gf says the same thing and I feel that its just s statemet inviting bad fortune

Oryx Crake
9th September 2011, 05:11 AM
by the way guys I'm gonna be busy most of the day tomorrow so is it ok if we set this up at around 10-11 pm BST(british summer time)?

offtopic

Lol sat and greeny that is interesting XD never happened to me that but I was actually refering to a saying we had at the old folks home I used to work at and specifically that saying had to do with the tennants dying, because for whatever reason they always used to die 3 in one week, then there'd be a lull and then 3 more would die. Strange but true.

zero3growlithe
10th September 2011, 05:28 PM
@Oryx, i'm ok with that... don't know how everyone else :cold
btw. I'm waiting now for confimations from:

Tiduch (Ready :+)
Oryx_Crake (Ready :+)
Ace3Cube.... !?
greenymac (Ready :+)
Erich123 (Ready :+)

and it'll be cool :hyper (damn, my organization skills are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :paperbag)

Oryx Crake
10th September 2011, 10:04 PM
where was everyone ? :(

erich123
11th September 2011, 08:38 AM
Im still in for this, can race tonight:P

Challenger #001
11th September 2011, 12:42 PM
Really sorry Oryx - my internet died last night in the middle of that race. I'm guessing you probably realised, but it didn't come on until the morning. I'll hopefully be on again this evening after the HD sessions.

Tiduch
11th September 2011, 07:09 PM
I can play zero : )

zero3growlithe
11th September 2011, 08:26 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
btw. I haven't seen any post from A3C for some time here so we need to get one more pilot... who is willing to race with us?

R3BU5ER
13th September 2011, 08:31 AM
If you guys can hold up untill Friday, I can join :) Will be rusty but hey ;)

zero3growlithe
27th September 2011, 08:40 AM
Double post...

zero3growlithe
27th September 2011, 08:42 AM
R3BU5ER, Tiduch, greenymac, Erich123, Oryx_Crake
3vs3 Challenge date set to 01.10.2011, 21:00 GMT +1

Please post your track choices and teams are:

Oryx_Crake & Greenymac & Zero3Growlithe
VS
R3BU5ER & Tiduch & Erich123

It is not final teams as for what, so you guys can change teams :P

My choices:
Single Race @ Phantom - Chenghou Project - Wep Off
Zone Battle @ Anulpha Pass - Target 50.... lol :g

Oryx Crake
27th September 2011, 09:06 AM
single race @ Tech de ra reverse 10 laps weapons off phantom
single race @ Moa therma reverse 10 laps wepons off phantom

R3BU5ER
27th September 2011, 09:19 AM
Hmm I won't be available on Saturday, can we do this on Sunday?

zero3growlithe
27th September 2011, 11:15 AM
Ok, no problem. So that makes:
02.10.2011, 21:00 GMT+1 our race day

R3BU5ER
27th September 2011, 02:40 PM
Okay, cool!

Sol2 rev. Weps off
Senb rev. Weps off

erich123
27th September 2011, 02:55 PM
l'll be there;)

Tracks: Met forward 10 laps
ubermall forward 10 laps
Green races if that's ok;)

R3BU5ER
27th September 2011, 04:25 PM
Oh yeah I forgot :D My tracks are also green, make it six laps then ;)

zero3growlithe
27th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Oh hoh... damn it, i've never raced wep on races without using weapons:g Don't know if i'll hold myself from pressing square button:blarg Ok, so we have really green races for now.... let's see others 8)

R3BU5ER
28th September 2011, 03:55 PM
I've contacted Greenymac yesterday and unfortunately he wont be able to race sunday, so any volunteers?

zero3growlithe
28th September 2011, 06:33 PM
Colonel_Gaddafi? Challenger? Ace3Cube? I don't want to miss that race again:brickwall

R3BU5ER
28th September 2011, 07:08 PM
Well, I can msg ace3 tonight, and we already got 4, so we could have a 2vs2 at least.

zero3growlithe
28th September 2011, 07:24 PM
Well, it's 2vs2 so i think there are no.... eeeeeh *google translate*... obstacles on our way as for racing, so i'm ok with that :g Three days left 8)
EDIT: Oh, btw. someone will record this? Although i got new camera (playstation eye :g) i don't have such a big HDD for such a long movie :o (14mins = 24gigabytes :brickwall)

Tiduch
28th September 2011, 08:18 PM
if i can still play, my tracks:

eliminator rapier 400points metropia fwd
eliminator rapier 400points talon rev

zero3growlithe
28th September 2011, 08:28 PM
Erich123? You still can play? This time we'll race for sure:)
EDIT: What the hell i'm talking!?! Kill me or something...

DreamyElf
30th September 2011, 12:20 PM
DreamyElf and Dark_Phantom_89 await a challenge!

We will fly the Feisar Fury and the Mirage Fury.

DreamyElf' s tracks:
Talons Junction Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons On
Modesto Heights Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons On

Dark_Phantom_89' s tracks:
Sol 2 Forward, Phantom Race, Weapons Off
Sebenco Climb Reverse, Phantom Race, Weapons Off

Oryx Crake
30th September 2011, 04:29 PM
you know if I can get frailavi interested in this I might just take you guys up on it :D that would be a mirage fury feisar fury team on this end too most likely