PDA

View Full Version : Blueyonder hates WipEout!

Hyper Shadow
17th February 2002, 05:37 PM
Went home this weekend for the first time in yonks, how I missed playing WipEout.
Although when I decided to check the forums at home on the new Broadband connection I found that it closes the browser on certain websites, WipEoutZone being one of them.
How the hell am I meant to keep in touch with you guys on the 3 month summer break, ARRGGGGHHH!!! :mad:

infoxicated
17th February 2002, 06:30 PM
I wonder why that is...? Weird! :???:

Lance
18th February 2002, 12:40 AM
is the broadband just biased against PHP pagecode?

FoxZero
18th February 2002, 02:14 AM
maybe you have a popup killer program that is not configured properly? or maybe your browser is messed up?

Hyper Shadow
18th February 2002, 09:51 AM
I know that I don't have a pop-up killer. I used to have one but it killed the yahoo! games windows so I got rid of it.
Come to think of it, I think all of the pages that I went to were .php.......

BurnHead
18th February 2002, 10:13 AM
But I think it's not the PHP Pages, cause PHP is a server side language, meaning your browser gets back HTML Code.
Maybe you should reinstall your browser... or your OS... :wink:
Looks to be a very strange behaviour...

science
19th February 2002, 12:41 AM
sounds like a built in popup killer or something of that sort. i downloaded a popup stopper, and it stopped me from everything, including opening up more than one browser window. the only thing it didnt stop was popups. go figure.

Hyper Shadow
26th March 2002, 09:35 AM
I know that this is digging up an old topic, but it is too weird to believe.
I had just come home for the easter holidays (3 weeks WOOHOO!) and was cruising on the internet at home when I decided to cut my losses and see if I could get onto this site. Amazingly, everything changed (good new look BTW) but I am back.
BlueYonder must have listened to my constant whinging!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

infoxicated
26th March 2002, 11:14 AM
Glad that's solved :)