PDA

View Full Version : Kanar is a legend

carlos69nash
18th September 2010, 03:06 AM
Yes i think this guy has done so well in organising racing events. High 5 oliver!!!

Dark_Phantom_89
18th September 2010, 09:24 AM
I completely agree. Kanar, you have done so much for us, and I offer a big thank you from me to a true legend of WipEout.

xtriko
18th September 2010, 09:33 AM
To me he's more than that. I can say that he's like an older brother to me :) Thank you Olivier.

Challenger #001
18th September 2010, 12:48 PM
...there was any doubt? XD

blackwiggle
18th September 2010, 03:56 PM
It's a well known fact to all that have been lucky enough to have run across Kanar :D

kanar
18th September 2010, 04:15 PM
OMG guys what kind of drug did you take there. Can I have some? I mean thanks for that, but seriously I did nothing special, so a thread like that is something kinda crazy ah ah. Just tried my best to gather people together, nothing more. Kanar is a legend... Seriously Carlos can I have some? 8)

Kyonshi
19th September 2010, 02:13 AM
Well Olivier, what you did brought solidarity and consolidated the bonds of friendship of this community at a level no one could bring it to. If someone finds a way like this thread to thank you for your enriching contribution, let is be man!:D We all know you're a humble guy and your modesty is out of good will and we all accept it.:)

As for me, i'd like to take the opportunity to thank you as well. Its the very first time i have so much fun in an online community and i appreciate it a LOT. Damn, SL isn't existing anymore, this compromises the franchise at a certain level, but what you did kept the game alive and somewhere, somehow, this will echoes until it reaches someone at Sony to bring back WipEout afloat again.

I rise my two thumbs on my Sixaxis up to you man! :D:+:+

carlos69nash
21st September 2010, 03:05 AM
Hahahaha nothing oliver...well maybe a few cans of strongbow but thats all :D. Also WTF....This thread has had 194 views and only 6 good people have thanked you :mr-t Well i must say that the thread headline speaks for its self.

ONlock
21st September 2010, 08:07 PM
If we just had a couple more kanar's, WipEout HD would be one the most competitive games on the ps3.

nuf said

gordo1974
21st September 2010, 09:19 PM
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

triboy
21st September 2010, 10:17 PM
Also WTF....This thread has had 194 views and only 6 good people have thanked you :mr-t Well i must say that the thread headline speaks for its self.

Saying to kanar "thx u r legend" is like saying to preety girl "You are preety". Pointless, she knows that;)