PDA

View Full Version : My Feisar T-shirt

Thermoptic
9th September 2010, 08:54 PM
Just got my Feisar t-shirt printed from Spreadshirt. Turned out really nice, good quality on the t-shirt and the print was really good!

I got the logotype from the official Wip3out site (when it was online) The Designers Republic was kind enough to share the sfw files with us. So i just opened it in Flash and exported it to a png file and imported it into the Spreadshirt tool to design my own t-shirt. 27usd and a week later i had it in my hands!

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2977/feisartshirt.png

UB3R~JKP
10th September 2010, 12:00 PM
Awwesome matey :D

Nutcase:259
13th September 2010, 03:47 PM
the quality looks incredible, nice of TDR to lend you the designs too
:+:+:+:+:+ (there weren't stars so 5 thumbs up instead :D)

Edit 5 thumbs and now 5 stars :D

SaturnReturn
14th September 2010, 05:42 PM
You can give the thread 5 stars if you want. Just click on 'Rate Thread' at the top. I know that's not really rating the T-shirt, but they're stars at least.

Medusa
17th September 2010, 05:16 PM
Nice Tee!!! Looks super, even though I'm not a FEISAR follower. Nice model, too. ;) That always helps. :D

meh
27th September 2010, 01:39 PM
yay :D That looks really nice! Good job mate.

Flint Fandango
11th January 2011, 07:50 PM
Nice T-shirt indeed! Spreadshirt? I had an experience with Spreadshirt today, right about a Feisar shirt...
I had designed a Feisar shirt (in a complete different design and color, of course) to get it printed by this certain company (the german subsidiary of Spreadshirt).
Then, I received a mail in the early morning, that this shirt can´t be printed because of copyright infringement! :frown:
I hope Sony doesn´t sue me...?! :|

The strange thing is, that I have designed a Icaras shirt as well, just a month before, and they´ve printed it without any moaning.
I just don´t understand what´s wrong with my new design...has anyone had similar experiences? Or a clue?

Autechom
13th February 2011, 03:52 PM
Well, I visitied the homepage as well and normally this really should be prohibited due to copyright reasons. So, maybe it is easier to get the shirt printed in the US? I surely would like a WO-shirt as well, but it is quite clear it isn´t allowed.
Maybe you can try putting a jpeg on a stick and go to a local printshop..?! Dunno...

Flint Fandango
14th February 2011, 01:52 PM
I am tirelessly and incorrigible by nature, so I´ve done it again. 8)

What should I say? Spreadshirt has printed a Icaras and a Goteki45 T-Shirt without complaint, but when it comes to FEISAR it´s a copyright infringement?!
If you´re from Germany and you want design your own WipEout-shirt, give Spreadshirt a try!
Sony didn´t take proceedings against me, so you got a chance at last! :D
Well, the design options are limited but if you have a logo with a nice resolution, it will be enough to get a pretty good shirt!

Btw, I don´t think that printing WipEout-shirts for private usage should be prohibited! O.k., Sony got its copyright there, but we (the fans/freaks) need a cool T-shirt to show our team affiliation! No big deal, imao.

Autechom
14th February 2011, 02:44 PM
When someone gets into trouble, it would be spreadshirt anyway, since THEY are making the money. Just my guess. Anyhow, thank you for your post. I really, really would not mind if you could give us (or me : D) the chance to have a look at the shirts when they have arrived : )

Challenger #001
16th February 2011, 09:37 AM
I made myself a Qirex shirt through vistaprint, no problems.

Flint Fandango
16th February 2011, 01:35 PM
@Autechom: I already have my Goteki45 shirt and it´s pretty good considering the circumstances. A high resolution picture is recommended, because it determines the quality of the print on your shirt, logically.
My problem was, I could not find a Wip3out Goteki45 logo in a high resolution, so I took the one I had and enlarged it myself with a certain program.
To be honest, my T-shirt isn´t as great as the FEISAR shirt from Thermoptic, but I like it the way it is!
When the spring comes to our country, I´ll post a picture in the pilots lounge for sure! :)

Btw, if someone´s having a high resolution Wip3out Goteki45 logo, I would be pleased if this special someone could send me a copy of it in a mail! :)

Sausehuhn
12th May 2011, 09:43 AM
Are those digital prints? I heard they won’t last that long on textiles. Or is it silkscreen?
Personally I made good experiences with flex (vinyl) print. Although you are limited to a specific color palette and no gradients possible, it’s almost perfect for logos and stuff and it lasts very long if you do not wash it too hot.

EDIT:
Ah, and regarding that Goteki-request: I got the vectors, so if you’re still interested let me know.

MetaKraken
12th May 2011, 05:50 PM
I wonder why Sony (and Studio Liverpool) never came out with clothing ideas in the first place...?

Just curious, seeing as how there's hardly any shirts or other clothing attire that were video games related.

Flint Fandango
12th May 2011, 06:55 PM
@Sausehuhn: I´m afraid, it´s a digital print. In this case, Spreadshirt offers digital prints only, and they can´t/won´t/don´t print your own designs on all kind of shirts, jackets or accessoires. I don´t know why...
If you give them a wash, be sure the program is at 40°C maximum; Never use a dryer. Then the print should last a long time...
But there is a drawback, of course: The quality is quite poor and the colours are pale somehow.

In relation to your offer about the G45 logo: I would be much obliged if you could send me a vector image! Thanks in advance! :D

@MetaKraken: Maybe it´s economically unviable...
Anyway, I would buy an official team shirt...:nod

PonyBoy1973
12th July 2011, 12:09 PM
Anyone have a pic of a goteki shirt? that's my team in WOHD, anyways. Awesome!

Flint Fandango
15th July 2011, 12:23 PM
Yep, I´ve got 2 Goteki shirts. When you have enough posts to enter the pilots lounge (10 Posts, I think) you can see a picture of me in my WO3:SE Goteki shirt...it´s in the certain thread.

Poseidonas
30th July 2011, 04:24 PM
Nice of you guys to post a couple sites that do this stuff

I'm going to make Auricom and maybe Triakis shirts...but I'll be including an image of the vehicle from an in-game screenshot :g

What kind of printing does VistaPrint do onto the clothing?

ag assassin
18th December 2011, 06:54 PM
Nice tee shirt good quality and good color for the backround:+

jetsetsonic
18th April 2012, 06:02 AM
That Feisar shirt is amazing. I want one just like it! Fortunately, my family owns an iron-on transfer printing business :D

Does anyone have the Wipeout 3 Feisar logo in full resolution that they could share with me?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the logo on Wipeout Future and fixed the colors a bit. Anyone interested can PM me.

Infernal Shadow
26th July 2012, 11:51 PM
Dude........... That shirt is awesome. nice going. :g woundnt mind getting my hands on a shirt like that. unfornatly i dont know of a place near by where i live where i could get one made.

Inversion
29th July 2012, 03:16 AM
Huh! I'll have to see if the local printshop here still has their silkscreen press...

tommyjolly
22nd August 2012, 01:54 PM
The T-shirt looks amazing. Well done on the colour choice as well.

felix fiizar
28th August 2012, 09:22 PM
This is sick! I can totally see this in a game store. The graphics looks sharp and so clear!

radioavon
14th July 2014, 01:28 PM
Hey, sorry to dig up an old thread but is there anyway you would consider sharing those sfw files? As a designer myself and a fan of the game I’d love to have those on file.