PDA

View Full Version : Casual 1-on-1 Challenge Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Challenger #001
24th January 2012, 07:26 PM
As a matter of fact, Colonel, I've asked the mods to delete this thread, so I can start a new, cleaner, less cluttered one and one with standard races for every WipEout game so that whatever game people are playing, they can do 1v1 challenges, whether it's online or split-screen, whatever they prefer. SaturnReturn hasn't replied to my request though.

UB3R~JKP
24th January 2012, 07:28 PM
I am so excited about this!

Colonel
24th January 2012, 08:30 PM
Good idea Chal, I'm sure it will be very popular as 2048 takes off too.

Oryx Crake
24th January 2012, 09:37 PM
you know honestly don't close this thread keep it around for posterity or something just make new one called like... "The 1v1 challenge Arena"

Challenger #001
25th January 2012, 08:49 AM
All the challenges on this one are in the archive thread, Oryx. xD

Honestly there's not much to keep it around. Having a new one will be cleaner, nicer and I think more inviting for pilots who haven't been in here before. I'll keep the archive running though, and keep everyone's scores the same. The only difference would be opening it up to Van-Uber as a team as well for Pure and Fusion. (Tigron will come under Qirex, G-Tech under AG-Systems, Xios and eG.r under EG-X).

Oryx Crake
25th January 2012, 11:17 AM
ah forgot about that one... well it's up to you :) great idea about making it a broader thing though :g good on ya

SaturnReturn
29th January 2012, 02:57 PM
Thread closed.

For archive of past results, see here:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7874

For new 1 v. 1 challenge thread, see here:

TBC