PDA

View Full Version : France Vs North America: The Revanche!

Kyonshi
2nd February 2010, 10:35 PM
Attention! Attention!

France wants to have an ultimate revenge tournament against the undefeated North American WipEout Team!

NAWTy gladly accepts the challenge! :D:+

The following NAWTy pilots are called upon to preserve the title:

- Iwillbuildaduck (USA)
- CoatlKetzal (MEXICO)
- IDReaper (USA)
- Boo4ever (USA)

All details about the tournament will follow soon, with the agreement of both teams.

DeepMix
3rd February 2010, 04:30 AM
oh well it seems im out for the match xD

good luck to everyone

Kyonshi
3rd February 2010, 04:54 AM
Im rotating the pilots, Deep. I know you know about that ;)

il_mago_di_Doz
6th February 2010, 12:23 PM
Good luck guys, if someone is going to record a video of the match, I'd love to watch it! France vs NAWT seems pretty damn exciting! ^_^ :pizza

Ace3cube
6th February 2010, 12:35 PM
The french pilots will be announced when the 'rendez-vous' will be fixed.
But they will change too :P

Ace3cube
7th March 2010, 07:52 PM
Maybe the week-end of march 13/14 will be THE winner !
Stay tuned

Kyonshi
10th March 2010, 04:57 PM
NA Team pilots confirmed their presence. Now all we need to know is the exact day of the race!

IDReaper
13th March 2010, 08:30 PM
If there are any team NA pilots available right now please log on we have two slots to fill so far. Halp TT.

EDIT: The rematch NA vs. France has been postponed till next weekend. Same pilots are set to race, if you are on the roster for NA please check this thread for further updated. I will contact you through PSN as well when we have a set time. Sorry it couldn't happen tonight guys. :(

Iwillbuildaduck
13th March 2010, 10:54 PM
I think we're going to have to be a bit more prepared with times and dates from now on. I signed in here a few times today and didn't see any info or notifications up, assumed it was taking place tomorrow, and sign in now to see that it's been delayed. ah well. hope you guys got some fun practice games in anyway.

Kyonshi
14th March 2010, 01:16 AM
Duckman, i sent you message on PSN stating it would take place at 2pm East, and i did this at noon :)

Iwillbuildaduck
14th March 2010, 01:47 AM
heh, well then I'll look forward to reading that when I get on psn tonight. but yeah, I can only read those when I'm sitting in front of my playstation. these forums I can read from anywhere, at any time of day.
I'll go ahead and assume from now on that when two possible dates are given, the first one is always implied and taking place as early in the day as possible. though again, I've only found one post regarding time and date on the forum, and it even includes a "maybe" in it. that probably doesn't help organize things much.
come to think of it, I should probably post on here more often.

IDReaper
14th March 2010, 04:05 AM
Lol yeah I probably should have used this thread as a kind of global announcement. I sent messages to you and Coatl's profile at about 3 or so EST since Ace had Told me 9gmt +1 today. However that requires a login which I know isn't something you do like at work or from your cell for example xD. You guys can watch this thread from now on I will do my best along with the other members to keep everyone post on event dates and times.

Kyonshi
14th March 2010, 05:13 AM
@Duckman

Yeah im sorry i admit i should be more specific. Thing is, i only knew last night the exact time of day... Ace was looking for some France pilots to do this, but even him couldn't be spot on for the exact time. Also, on the opposite of you, i always assume people first read their PS3 messages directly to see if there's a race, since we're all WipEout regulars and chronics :lol

Rest assured that mostly all races in whatever league will take place on the week-end. That's what i tell all team leaders. We all work and go to school during week days. Also, since most teams opposing us are from Europe, its most convenient to race around 7 to 9pm GMT +1, so we can race here during afternoon, from noon to 2pm. This can always shift according to some delicate schedules.

Anyway like we all said, we try again for next week-end. I'll keep you posted during all week, here and on PSN. :)

Rezatron
14th March 2010, 05:18 AM
Preferably we should use the NAWTY Social Group (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=2) more. To get things moving, i'm going to post a new thread in there tomorrow summarizing the results from our races in 2010 thus far. It'll be useful for organization and references purposes to have our results posted in one place rather than a bunch of separate threads months apart.

Iwillbuildaduck
14th March 2010, 05:28 AM
no need to be sorry about it. probably just as well that this happens once and maybe it'll get the team communicating more often. this is one of the best communities I've seen in a game.

DJ Techno
14th March 2010, 06:44 AM
attention! Attention!

France wants to have an ultimate revenge tournament against the undefeated north american wipeout team!

Nawty gladly accepts the challenge! :d:+

the following nawty pilots are called upon to preserve the title:

- iwillbuildaduck (usa)
- coatlketzal (mexico)
- idreaper (usa)
- boo4ever (usa)

all details about the tournament will follow soon, with the agreement of both teams.

throws the money on team usa. Did it once. Doing it again

Ace3cube
14th March 2010, 01:16 PM
Don't worry for that report ;)
It happens :)

Let's do this for Saturday march 20th. Same time : between 9PM / 10PM GMT+1 (time to be all there).

Party will be (same that January but we can change for example more laps/races) :
Host NA => 1 tournament with 8 races and 5 laps each + 1 enduro.
Host FR => 1 tournament with 8 races and 5 laps each + 1 enduro.

It sounds good ;)
Agree ?
Let's rock and roll

ps : be nice with us. It's the night for us lol @.@ eyes :p

Kyonshi
15th March 2010, 05:05 PM
Seems fine to me! The track selection from North America, for each race type, will follow soon.

Ace3cube
20th March 2010, 08:09 PM
Soon the war !
10PM GMT+1 !

AspenExcel
20th March 2010, 10:47 PM
Sorry to leave you guys. Parents were being... parents. :P Didn't even leave on a good note either; dead last. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Ace3cube
21st March 2010, 12:13 AM
NA host the first part : 1 tour 8 races 5 laps each. Then we continue with 1 20 laps race.
NA pilots are => IDReaper(feisar);Unctuous(Icaras+);Iwillbuildaduck (Harimau+);CoatKetzal(Mirage+).
FR pilots are => tug_14(Icaras+);GSuperpilot(Assegai+);Phaze2097(Ic aras);Ace3cube(Icaras).
Résults :
* Tour
1. Anulpha F => ace;ID;duck;Unct;GS;Coat;Phaze;tug
2. Modesto F => ace;Coat;ID;GS;Unct;duck;Phaze;tug
3. Sebenco R => ID;ace;Phaze;GS;duck;Coat;Unct;tug
4. Ubermal R => Phaze;tug;Coat;ace;GS;duck;ID;Unct
5. VinetaK F => ace;Phaze;duck;ID;Coat;GS;Unct;tug
6. TecDeRa F => ace;tug;Phaze;Coat;ID;Unct;GS;duck
7. Sol2 F => Coat;GS;Phaze;duck;Unct;ID;ace;tug
8. CProjec R => duck;ace;tug;GS;ID;Phaze;Unct;Coat
* Enduro
Metropia R => duck;ace;GS;Unct;tug;Phaze;Coat;ID

Total =>
ace :49+6
duck :29+8
Phaze:33+2
ID :32+0 / GS :27+5
Coat :30+1
tug :17+3
Unct :15+4
-------------------------------------------
FR host the second part. 1 tour 8 races 5 laps each and 1 20 laps enduro.
NA pilots are => IDReaper(EGX+);oolproo(EGX);Iwillbuildaduck(Harima u+);CoatKetzal(Mirage+).
FR pilots are => tug_14(Icaras+);Phaze2097(Icaras);GSuperpilot(Asse gai+);Ace3cube(Icaras).
Résults :
* Tour
1. TecDeRa R => ace;duck;GS;ID;Coat;tug;ool;Phaze
2. Ubermal F => Phaze;ID;tug;ace;Coat;ool;GS;duck
3. Sol2 F => ace;ID;Phaze;duck;ool;Coat;GS;tug
4. Amphise R => duck;tug;GS;ace;ool;Phaze;ID;Coat
5. VinetaK R => ace;GS;Phaze;ool;tug;duck;ID;Coat
6. Amphise F => Phaze;Coat;ID;ool;ace;GS;duck;tug
7. Sebenco F => ID;GS;ace;duck;Phaze;Coat;ool;tug
8. Modesto R => GS;Phaze;duck;Coat;ace;ID;ool;tug
* Enduro
Ubermall F => Phaze;ace;ID;ool;duck

Total =>
ace :43+6
Phaze:32+8
ID :33+5
GS :34+.
duck :30+3
ool :19+4
Coat :20+.
tug :16+.
----------------------------------------------

:dizzy:guitar:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy
All i can say is very impressive. Always a real pleasure to race with great pilots. Walls are present too !!

kaori
21st March 2010, 01:05 AM
Good game all pilots, and thanks Ace3cube for your enthusiasm, you are a good manager :+

Ace3cube
21st March 2010, 12:55 PM
Thanks again to all for that 2 or 3 hours of friendly moment. I hope we will do again and again ;)
I will be always around between 2 online races lol

Kyonshi
22nd March 2010, 03:46 AM
Thanks for all pilots participating and especially to my fellows NA Team members. :) Félicitations on your victory France! We conceed the win to you but keep in mind that you had to try twice to beat us! :D Just teasin' :lol

Another thing; could i may ask you who's the top dog hiding behind the alternate account "Phaze2097"? :P I know it's not Yeldar... :lol

IDReaper
22nd March 2010, 04:19 AM
Congrats to team France, awesome races! I should practice more than one map on warm up, it shows lol. Oh also I was EG-X classic in 2nd tourney. Looking forward to future matches! :)