PDA

View Full Version : funny psn usernames

Aeroracer
27th September 2009, 09:29 PM
I have noticed some really funny psn useranmes online when i play...

who seen the funniest name...

my favourite funny psn id's i have seen are...

erectionboy69
toslowtofat
born_to_lose
bumkilla
turbo_nonce

Dark_Phantom_89
27th September 2009, 09:53 PM
I've seen "ineedtotakeashit" - no joke.

achmedterrorist5 also springs to mind

KIGO1987
27th September 2009, 11:57 PM
^^^^^^^

That was you in Blackwiggle's room last night wasn't it?

IH8YOU
28th September 2009, 01:56 AM
I honestly don't see how these names qualify as crap.

Are these offensive? Lack creativity? I've seen a lot of "meh" names, but it doesn't affect me any. Some people just wanted to log in to play some games, and maybe didn't care much about the user name. Other people, might not have known the user name carries through to every game. (I myself thought this name was just for Resistance Fall of Man - where it would fit nicely - imagine my surprise when I saw it followed me to COD4 and then here) :eek

I have to say one of my favorite names was ButSeks. I actually like those weird names you read and think "WTF?" until you read them out loud, and then find the humor in it. :g

OBH
28th September 2009, 04:49 PM
Not from wipEout, but the funniest while playing COD4 were

myf1ngerUrB3m
and
OhSh1tImBl4ck11

:g pure comic genius!

my favourite crap psn id's i have seen are...

toslowtofat

I thought that one was brilliant! :D

mdhay
28th September 2009, 04:53 PM
I've seen many 'Snake' usernames, pathetic people, really.
Funniest one I have seen is 'muffdiving69', No BS. :lol

Darkdrium777
28th September 2009, 05:00 PM
THE-WIPEOUT-GOD was probably the one I saw that made me laugh the most with his "Near Death Experience".
But it's not crap, it's humour.

Aeroracer
28th September 2009, 07:28 PM
lol..have to agree dd777 thats the crappiest name of all for reasons you have given..

@ih8you..when i say crap i dont mean i hate these names i mean crap as in their crap but funny and make me wonder ..why did they chose that name..

i take no offence to any username to be honest.:P

KGB
28th September 2009, 07:53 PM
I'm sure I've seen one that's 'BT@Home' and some numbers. That's either brilliant or ****. :P

Lance
28th September 2009, 08:19 PM
~snip~
@ih8you..when i say crap i dont mean i hate these names i mean crap as in their crap but funny ~snip~~

i take no offence to any username to be honest.:P

Since crap is always meant as a negative statement about something, why did you call this thread "really crap psn user names" if you didn't mean that?

Aeroracer
28th September 2009, 08:58 PM
no its not..

good crap

good s**t

are positive.

crap can mean its naff yet funny..depends on context it's used in.Guess it can also have different uses in other countries..:)

Lance
28th September 2009, 09:53 PM
I think you're working from your own unique personal dictionary.

ProblemSolver
28th September 2009, 10:01 PM
@jasmin-jade: I know what you mean, but I think that some users would be
annoyed reading their username in a thread starting with 'really crap ...'.
You have to know that google scans this forum as well and may give a wrong
picture to those not reading this forum. A better title would be 'Funny PSN
user names'. Anyways ...

the funniest name I came around reads; WhoTookMyName. xD

Dark_Phantom_89
28th September 2009, 10:27 PM
^^^^^^^

That was you in Blackwiggle's room last night wasn't it?

Yep, I was in the tournament - you won if I'm not mistaken? I came in 5th, but blackwiggle left before his results were processed, so it said I was 4th.

You're a very good racer by the way :)

Kurlija
29th September 2009, 12:04 AM
The funniest I can recall is Hoof_Hearted, I'll add more if I think of any. :)

Aeroracer
29th September 2009, 12:07 AM
@problem solver..point taken...maybe lance will change name to something more suitable so players whose name appears do not get upset. As this thread is suposse to be funny and not a flame at players i dont even know..

ProblemSolver
29th September 2009, 01:08 AM
You can do it yourself while editing the first post. :)

Lance
29th September 2009, 01:47 AM
No, that doesn't work; it only changes the post title, not the thread title. The thread has to be edited by a mod or admin to do that. What title would you like? 'Funny PSN usernames'? or what?

ProblemSolver
29th September 2009, 02:04 AM
But if I'm clicking Edit -> Go Advanced I get an option, an edit field, to change the
title. So this isn't the thread title despite it's the first post of a thread. Hmm ...
okeeey.

DarkseidMD
29th September 2009, 02:21 AM
I saw a good one a long time ago, I believe it was Drugs_Bunny.

KIGO1987
29th September 2009, 02:36 AM
Yep, I was in the tournament - you won if I'm not mistaken? I came in 5th, but blackwiggle left before his results were processed, so it said I was 4th.

You're a very good racer by the way :)

Yes that is right, good thing you weren't in our chatroom we had set up, lots of colourful words where used. :g

Blackwiggle set up a few races because only Stin showed up for the Scot vs AUNZ Wipeout World Cup races.

I was like, "who the **** is this Dark 89 ****?", blackwiggle said you where French, then i saw your post here, and recognized you name straight away,

good races yes :g

Stevie ****ing pass me right at the end on a few races. But it was fun, which is most important :g

blackwiggle
29th September 2009, 03:05 AM
I said I think he might be French ,there were a few French flag icons at the start of the tournament I know that much,a few [2] dropped out I think before we had finished ,it was a pretty hectic 10 race tournament.

Getting bumped off the track twice on Metropia ,once on Chenghou reverse and the last corner of the last lap on Sol 2 ,all while leading cost me dearly.:frown:

Vartazian
29th September 2009, 03:37 AM
Yeldar2097

mic-dk
29th September 2009, 04:43 AM
I saw a good one a long time ago, I believe it was Drugs_Bunny.

Drugs is still around - a member of Team Nordic in good standing.

Lance
29th September 2009, 05:45 AM
But if I'm clicking Edit -> Go Advanced I get an option, an edit field, to change the
title. So this isn't the thread title despite it's the first post of a thread. Hmm ...
okeeey.

No, it isn't the permanent thread title, even though the thread is initially given the same name as the first post subject. After that, changing the subject will not change the thread title.

Dark_Phantom_89
29th September 2009, 08:45 AM
Yes that is right, good thing you weren't in our chatroom we had set up, lots of colourful words where used. :g

Blackwiggle set up a few races because only Stin showed up for the Scot vs AUNZ Wipeout World Cup races.

I was like, "who the **** is this Dark 89 ****?", blackwiggle said you where French, then i saw your post here, and recognized you name straight away,

good races yes :g

Stevie ****ing pass me right at the end on a few races. But it was fun, which is most important :g

Hope I didn't mess up the World Cup schedule, sorry if I did! And nope, I'm English, not French :)

KIGO1987
29th September 2009, 09:40 AM
It wasnt a official WWC race.

It was a "**** it, lets race anyway race", since not enough Scot players showed up.

I found it fun since it was a casual race (and no Vista pads where involved) get together with some good mates, and filled with many good laughs in the chatroom.

Sorry Stevie for making you laugh up your Lasagna :g

Aeroracer
29th September 2009, 12:25 PM
@Problem solver..tried to change title but only mod can do it...

lance please change thread title to funny names to avoid any insult to any players psn id that may appear in this thread..:)

crawdad62
29th September 2009, 02:11 PM
I really only play Wipeout online so I don't see the whole gamut of usernames but my kid plays all sorts of stuff online and he's got some real gems in his buddy list. Especially the RockBand players. Can't remember any right now but they're genius.

IH8YOU
30th September 2009, 04:36 AM
I remember playing a FPS a while back and someone had the user name An Admin. I shot and killed this person, and it said "You Killed An Admin - Good Job!"

I went around the rest of the match trying to figure out what award or skill point I just unlocked - until I realized it was a PSN ID. :paperbag

slimjim
30th September 2009, 02:57 PM
i saw someone online with the psn id beefcoat

Aeroracer
7th September 2010, 11:20 PM
bumpy bumpy.....:twisted

no seriously rather than start new thread i resurect old one on same subject....

is it me or do others think like me too..

i get bugged when i see a player come on with a new made up id with a
name like

play2win
i_win_always
sometimes u lose
no hard feelings
names like those
i find them sooooo uncool and a bit annoying i tend to follow them around the track like a bee to honey hell bent on blowing them up just for having a lame name
And players with those type of names sometimes tend to get rude by way of texts..if you put up a good fight or blow them up..

if your good do you really need to explain it by way of a psn id tag..no:nod

IDReaper
8th September 2010, 12:42 AM
I was racing venom the other day and there was a user called feel_the_weapons. Made me lol pretty hard first time I read it. Quite a fast venom racer too, I had trouble beating him. feel_the_weapons... why didn't I think of that xD

UB3R~JKP
8th September 2010, 12:10 PM
My PSN Used to be GTRacer1967....I ALWAYS receive ragetexts when I played racing games always wondered why!

Aeroracer
8th September 2010, 03:31 PM
Cant understand why players would send u hate mail for that name.

BulletWraith
9th September 2010, 12:58 AM
my other psn is: xisjump
not really funny but I think its cool :)

zer:burgershen