PDA

View Full Version : Website Appreciation

Chill
11th September 2009, 08:17 PM
Okay, I don't want this to come out weird or anything... hahaha... I just wanted to create a thread simply on website appreciation... and to explain to you guys, like I am now, how much I love you guys!!! Everyone is so friendly, and when I come to this site... even when my day has been shitty, this site always cheers me up... And even though you guys are obviously not my only friends, you do make a huge difference in my life even though I don't post or come on here all the damn time... And even though we are not friends in person, we are definately friends in heart... and we all know that is the most important part of a friendship. So here it is, if anyone has anything possitive to say along with me about this website, this is the place to do it!

mdhay
11th September 2009, 08:43 PM
It's about time I wrote this:

When I joined this site in May two years ago, I was a right Bastard to some of you guys that were online most of the time. Subsequently, this got me banned, which may have only have been for a day or two, but it made me realise what I was doing wrong. It made me change. It made me grow up, feeling understood and listened to helped me from continuing to be a reclusive Aspergers' 'sufferer' (can't think of a better word, sorry) that, at the very least, I thought I was. Now, I have grown out of it, have many friends, am sane to some extent and feel like my thoughts and opinions were taken in and respected, sometimes added to, and it's all thanks to this site, the admin/mods, and all of it's members.

Good show, guys (and girls;)):clap:+:+

abukii
11th September 2009, 09:07 PM
Absolutely. I find myself spending more time here than on Urban Mammoth's forums (which is a shock because Ive playtested there games and I am actually in one of them). Not sure what it is. I love the fact that the Zone has a diverse members list. Being a big culture guy, I love to interact with people all over the world. WipEoutZone is an awesome portal into not only WO, but all things civillized.
Cheers:beer

XBARNSTERX
11th September 2009, 10:16 PM
Is was a wipeout noob when joining this site. I owe to the this forum and the members here for my improvement as a pilot, Thanks guys and gals:beer