PDA

View Full Version : @SL: Thank you for Fury!

ProblemSolver
23rd July 2009, 02:12 PM
After everything is in place, I finally wanna say Thank You to all of
STUDIO Liverpool for Fury! The content and the quality reached really
shines over all of Playstation Network and beyond! It must be a such
great feeling to release a product knowing that it has such a strong
community on its back. Well done!

A special thanks goes

to Paul and Colin for their constant support over here at WipeoutZone,

to all the coders who actually make our beloved WipEout world turn,

and finally

to Rita for her spectacular artistic work on ZONE!

thx a 1E06!

djKyoto
23rd July 2009, 02:15 PM
ThrEE chEErs to all thE tEam at Studio LivErpool.

I can do crazy caps also. :coffee

Mad-Ice
23rd July 2009, 02:17 PM
A big up for SL! Thank you so much to everyone at SL. It is up now in the Playstationstore. Yihaa downloading now!!!!

Jambo
23rd July 2009, 02:20 PM
Wooo thanks, downloading now!

Spece2goin
23rd July 2009, 02:20 PM
Downloading

really really thanks.

chalovak
23rd July 2009, 02:25 PM
downloading? from where? checked UK, US, RU stores. nothing!

and of course, THANK YOU Studio Liverpool for WO!!!

AUTO-PILOT
23rd July 2009, 02:26 PM
Still not available for me. but thank's S.L.:+

Constrictor
23rd July 2009, 02:26 PM
93% to go ...

NightArh
23rd July 2009, 02:27 PM
WO Fury is the main reason of buying PS3 instead Box for me. I didn't want to buy it before. Thank you Paul, Colin and all those people who worked with this awesome game! Cheers! :beer

Spece2goin
23rd July 2009, 02:27 PM
i thought the same, but search in Game section/ Racing games
where you bought wipeout HD before...

silverfoxy
23rd July 2009, 02:30 PM
I found it under game add ons

Just 85% to go ...............

Jambo
23rd July 2009, 02:33 PM
Use the search function, its not on the store front yet.

JJohnEames
23rd July 2009, 02:33 PM
Oh yes, thanks space2goin, im downloading now and of course a big thanks to studio Liverpool for such a great game. I know in going to love this add on pack :rock :beer :clap

chalovak
23rd July 2009, 02:35 PM
thanks for hint!!! downloading it now.

RoyBrown
23rd July 2009, 02:36 PM
cant wait for this.

Im australian.

PSN: RoyBrown

Add me, I still need that god damn Chrome skins everyone wearing it trophy

Bling bridage or something.

rdmx
aghhh agonising, another 15 hours before I can play fury. School and sleep are a wondrous thing

Darkdrium777
Gaahh, you make me salivate. I'll check my store now, though it's probably not there D:

zeeZ
23rd July 2009, 02:41 PM
motherintercoursing FURY

get. :rock

Roz
23rd July 2009, 03:00 PM
Respect for SL. Bringing us a kickass expansion to an already kickass game. Keep the good things coming and you can be sure we'll keep on gladly paying for it.

Thanks SL!

Asayyeah
23rd July 2009, 03:06 PM
Big YEAH for SL :rock

lunar
23rd July 2009, 03:35 PM
Yes big thanks to SL - a new Wipeout game release is always a thing to celebrate. Time for us all to be friends and share what we have in common and our passion for the game (and to wind up old rivals with trash talk we may not be able to deliver on ;) )

Happy days to all. :D

Crob
23rd July 2009, 04:26 PM
to Rita for her spectacular artistic work on ZONE!

Hi ProblemSolver - I forwarded your comments from the EU blog to Rita:

"what a lovely fellow! i'm quite blown away.
...and he is a pilgrim of the zone too, a 'zone brother'"

abukii
23rd July 2009, 04:34 PM
OOOooohhhh...I certainly cant wait to get this. A huge up to SL for their overwhelming righteousness. Ive been sporting a 2097 AG-5Y5 tat on my fore arm since 1995 !!!
I have every game released (for Sony plats). Cheers!!

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 04:46 PM
Love story in the making, right Crob? :)
Yes, the art she made for the track seems spectacular even from the main menu! With those huge pieces hanging low over the 3D model of the track, oh man. Coridon 12, with that huge thing in the sky, wow :o
Congratulations to SL for an awesome work! :)

stever
23rd July 2009, 04:47 PM
Just want to add my congrats on Fury after having played a few races on the first campaign grid. This is definitely the kind of DLC I'm happy to pay for - good content that extends the game (unlike all those LBP costumes that cost half as much as Fury!)

LOUDandPROUD
23rd July 2009, 05:22 PM
Ive been sporting a 2097 AG-5Y5 tat on my fore arm since 1995 !!!

Cool! Let's see a pic of it!

NightArh
23rd July 2009, 05:40 PM
Love story in the making, right Crob? :)
Yes, the art she made for the track seems spectacular even from the main menu! With those huge pieces hanging low over the 3D model of the track, oh man. Coridon 12, with that huge thing in the sky, wow :o
Congratulations to SL for an awesome work! :)

Hehe! Everything is possible :) Lol!

Please share some vids with demonstration of menu! I am very intrigued :beer

alka16r
23rd July 2009, 05:45 PM
I'm joining to all this happy people to congratulate all of you, guys and girls from SL. Thank you for this magnificient work. If somebody still doubt that videogame is ART, just show them WO. My eyes and my ears are also asking me to thank you for all this.:clap:clap:clap
And of course thank you for the pleasure you're givin' us.

The only anoying thing is that my girlfriend hates you...:p

Long life to SL:rock:rock:rock

zeeZ
23rd July 2009, 05:47 PM
Now that I had time to try some..

I came, I saw, and then I came :g

Screw Sparta, this is madness!

leungbok
23rd July 2009, 05:47 PM
The fury tracks are gorgeous, thanks SL, very good job !! :rock

Jambo
23rd July 2009, 05:59 PM
The tracks and ships are beautiful. Loving the new Zone colours and Detonator mode too.

Best.

Update.

Ever!

Touring Mars
23rd July 2009, 06:31 PM
Loving Eliminator mode! You haven't lived until you have plasma'd someone in the face :rock

Awesome game, made even more awesome - great work! :clap

FutureKubik
23rd July 2009, 06:44 PM
I downloaded this about 15 minutes after it became available on the UK Playstation Store!

I've just spent the last few hours with a massive grin on my face at just how fantastic this expansion is.

My favourite new feature is the 2 player Zone Battle mode. It's so much fun to play with my brother now, as what we'd do in the past would be taking it in turns trying to beat each other's single player Zone score, so now we can both play at the same time!

One of the things that we both commented on while playing the new tracks was that firstly, the level of detail was amazing, but also that the graphics had a slight, ever so slight, more 'cartoony' or cel-shaded look to them...I didn't notice it at first to be honest but looking closer I could see that there was a bit of a different aesthetic feel to the graphical style. Very cool.

The new 3D models for the ships are great too, they look like the coolest life-size toys ever, especially with the glossy, plastic like 'glove' over them in the battle livery.

Best of all though was the new music tracks, they are great! They suit the more aggressive feel of the expansion game-modes perfectly and straight away we were both like 'we need to find these tracks on itunes!'

So well done and a tremendous, grateful THANK YOU to Studio Liverpool for delivering what has so far proven to be the best expansion DLC to one of the best downloadable games we have ever played.

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 06:48 PM
Please share some vids with demonstration of menu! I am very intrigued :beerLink (http://www.ultimateps3.fr/news-ps3-2887-wipeout-hd-fury-en-video-sous-toutes-les-coutures.html)
22 minutes. All three new game modes.

NightArh
23rd July 2009, 06:56 PM
Sweet! Thanks!

BARTgai
23rd July 2009, 06:57 PM
Thank you so much Darkdrium! Watching it now, looks friggin amazing! :rock

abukii
23rd July 2009, 07:01 PM
Cool! Let's see a pic of it!

Np, I just need to get to a camera and a pc. Im on the ps3 now :)
...and this anticipation is KILLING me. HURRY UP AND UPDATE NA Store !!!!

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 07:03 PM
I dont have it yet...

H3avyM3tal
23rd July 2009, 07:32 PM
We should make this day a holyday and mark it as the day that everyone all over the world write E in caps only!

Example:

WE should make this day a holyday and mark it as the day that EvEryone all ovEr thE world writE e in caps only!

(this was inspairEd by a small post on thE first pagE of this awEsomE thrEad, by thE vEry awEsomE djKyoto) :)

Oh, and f->F aswEll!

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 07:35 PM
A big Tip of the Hat to Studio Liverpool and a HUGE Wag of the Finger to Sony for not updating the NA Store yet.

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 07:40 PM
Yeah :(

abukii
23rd July 2009, 07:42 PM
As promised, AG-5Y5 tat pic...sorry about the bad quality and the bad presentation, the colors are a lot sharper irl. Dont forget tho, she's 14 years old

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/abukii/HPIM0507.jpg

LOUDandPROUD
23rd July 2009, 07:48 PM
Haha nice! :+

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 07:51 PM
Im Jealous....

Im getting my Ayane Tattoo sometime next year, I have an Artist drawing the image as we speak.

on another note.

I WANT F*CKING FURY.

DividedXZero
23rd July 2009, 07:53 PM
Head Line:

"NA pilots become Furious over lack of Fury DLC"

BARTgai
23rd July 2009, 07:54 PM
I think they named it appropriately, perfectly describes my attitude waiting for it to show up on the store.

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 07:56 PM
Agreed. I didn't know it took so long to update the store....

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 07:58 PM
Soon I hope damnit. This is annoying.

DividedXZero
23rd July 2009, 07:59 PM
I did...i've always had wait till 5'clock on the rare occasion i'm waiting for something from the store...

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 07:59 PM
You know that time when u hear like a little "snap" in you head?

I think that was my brain going, I just raced a FURY AG SYS Craft.

ARGHAHGHRHHGHAGHGH

abukii
23rd July 2009, 08:01 PM
Haha nice! :+

Thanks man...
Youre in Lowell....we're practically neighbors :beer

DividedXZero
23rd July 2009, 08:01 PM
@ Vart

your a glutton for punishment aren't you?
Knowing what you will encounter and deliberately exposing yourself to it and having it rubbed into your face..

But i'd do it to just to try and beat the Fury ship pilots!

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 08:02 PM
I took Solace in the fact that I beat it by 13 seconds.

Relieves the pain a little.

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 08:04 PM
If it's not there by 4:30PM then **** it, I'm gonna try to play Age of Wonder with my friends and will buy Fury tomorrow as I know our game will extend until very early in the morning.
Try because I don't know if they'll be there.
I'm bored out of my mind here, woke up at nearly 11 (After a game last night), expected Fury to come out early in the evening. It's now 4:04PM and I've done nothing but sitting on my chair, checking the store every ten minutes.
And get rank 4 on Sebenco Reverse Phantom Elite with a 1.56.95. But I don't even feel like playing my favourite track anymore, so I'm just waiting.

abukii
23rd July 2009, 08:05 PM
Uggg... the torture. I have to wait 2 more hours for Fury...and its going by soooo SLOOOOWWWWWWW.:robot

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 08:08 PM
your -5, Im -8. Thanks.

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 08:08 PM
Luckily I still have yet to finish Season 3 of Sonic X, so I have something to do while I'm waiting.

LOUDandPROUD
23rd July 2009, 08:15 PM
Thanks man...
Youre in Lowell....we're practically neighbors :beer

Cool! Didn't notice that you were in RI! Hello neighbor! :)

abukii
23rd July 2009, 08:16 PM
your -5, Im -8. Thanks.

Im sorry. I know its absolute torture on the wait...

AG-wolf
23rd July 2009, 08:19 PM
Southern New England Wipeout pilots should get together for their own mini tourney :P

oh god 40 more minutes ;__;

DividedXZero
23rd July 2009, 08:20 PM
how do you know for sure Wolf?

AG-wolf
23rd July 2009, 08:21 PM
I don't, Im just assuming 5pm eastern time is when it'll be available here :/ lol I dont actually know where I even got that idea :P

LOUDandPROUD
23rd July 2009, 08:24 PM
@ AG Wolf ~ Yah that would be pretty fun!

DividedXZero
23rd July 2009, 08:25 PM
Well thats about the norm..but i was hoping you had something concrete that i didnt have...
To provide some relief...

Hope they guy in charge of the NA PSN store didnt take the day off today...(To Play Fury! :evil )

abukii
23rd July 2009, 08:32 PM
Im pretty sure the NA store updates at 6 pm EST...prepare the server flood of NA Pilots:rock

DuraFlex
23rd July 2009, 08:36 PM
Dusting off my old account to say a big thank you to SL!!!

I was a bit sceptic about the new ship designs and the gamemodes, but once playing them it simply works! Awesome game!

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 08:45 PM
If one more person comes on the forums to rave about Fury I swear I'll throw the TV out the window. Nothing against that person, but the frustration and hype is in-FURY-ating (get it, Fury and infuriating........nevermind.)

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 08:48 PM
hahahaha good one.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 08:51 PM
No it's BROOKLYN RAAAAGE!!! (It's a YGOTAS joke)

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 08:52 PM
I dont get it.

Roz
23rd July 2009, 09:00 PM
If one more person comes on the forums to rave about Fury I swear I'll throw the TV out the window. Nothing against that person, but the frustration and hype is in-FURY-ating (get it, Fury and infuriating........nevermind.)

But but... it's THAT good! It's not possible to play the game and not be amazed at everything. New modes ROCK, new ships ROCK, new tracks ROCK, new music, ROCKS. And it is also the sexiest game on Earth, as I've previously stated.

:twisted

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 09:00 PM
It's a joke from Yu-Gi-Oh The Abriged Series on youtube. Great show by the way. It's hilarious.

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 09:01 PM
But but... it's THAT good! It's not possible to play the game and not be amazed at everything. New modes ROCK, new ships ROCK, new tracks ROCK, new music, ROCKS. And it is also the sexiest game on Earth, as I've previously stated.

*takes note on where you live*

*Goes on quest to behead you*

DividedXZero
23rd July 2009, 09:04 PM
Just one more hr till i'm off wrk...hope its available by then...
i really hope it is....

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 09:12 PM

Great now I don't have a TV. Thanks.:P

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 09:12 PM
5:12 and still not up. WTH.
Screw this. I'm turning my PS3 off for the day.

DividedXZero
23rd July 2009, 09:14 PM
Well..i'd at least keep the computer on to know when it becomes available.

SpaceMunky
23rd July 2009, 09:16 PM
SL you have outdone yourselves.

The menu is uber-kool
The new ship models look so sleek (althought why will anyone choose the older models now if they are inferior?)
I sooo love the new tracks
New music tracks are quality! heavy beats!
Detanator i love! a surprise for me!
Eliminator: I was never overly fond of it in pure and pulse but i am just loving every quake i pull on everyone.
The zone battle tracks look stunning. My only problem is i really dont get it! i know you have to hit the speed pads and boost but i constantly suck? any tips anyone?

All in all wipeout Fury 10/10

Cheers! :beer

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 09:18 PM
Now I don't have a chair either. If this keeps up my whole room will be a pile of junk on the ground outside.

anderkovver
23rd July 2009, 09:29 PM
fury rocks
the menu is great the tracks are awesome the ships look stunning thanks to all at SL even Paul tweedle is in the creditlist like it use to be... great work guys

Asymeel
23rd July 2009, 09:29 PM
Oh my god!
I Have just dowloaded it and started campain mode.
This expansion is so GREAT !!!

Detonator mode is so so so exciting when you reach high speed class with all the mines arriving in front of you. (I play internal view) Checking the weapon reload delay it very tactical!!!
Combat mode, CPU is very strong, i have spent 30 minutes gaining the first race in campain mode!!!
I love it, I love it, I love it !!!
Menu design has totally been review revealing all the agressivity of the game!!
New soundtrack playlist is pfff hmm I love it!!!
I have only played for 2 hours but I could tons of things about it.

Thank you SL, thank you thank thank you !!! YOU ROCK !!!

Life lenght of this game is EXPONENTIAL !!!

My controller battery is now low. Have to go to sleep, tomorrow waking up early for my job. I'll dream of it for sure...

Buy it, play it, you will absolutely love it !!!

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 09:39 PM
I think my brain's gonna explode from sheer amount of rage.

Paul Tweedle
23rd July 2009, 09:42 PM
I think my brain's gonna explode from sheer amount of rage.

You have it on the US store now surely? Please tell me you do...

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 09:42 PM
No kidding, this is getting really ****ing stupid. Store updates at 8PM (Pulling numbers out of thin air), wohoo, everyone's already tired and off to bed. Nicely done SCEA.
I ****ing hope for their sake it's at 6PM EST otherwise it's the latest store update I've ever seen.

No Paul, we don't have it, that's why we're ****ing annoyed.

Jambo
23rd July 2009, 09:43 PM
Just had my first few goes in Eliminator online, its madness and entertaining, Then Zone Battle online.

Man this is amazing. Best value game ever, this game needs rereviewed by all sites, its metacritic score should be in high 90's!

Anything left in your room now ? ;)

sorry

DividedXZero
23rd July 2009, 09:44 PM
Sadly Paul..i dont think we do (i'm at work).
I checked it around one 1PM and have tracked the board for any NA pilot who has DL it. I'll go home and check in 15-20 min.

In the past, by that time (or within that hour) the store updated.

Paul Tweedle
23rd July 2009, 09:45 PM
No kidding, this is getting really ****ing stupid. Store updates at 8PM (Pulling numbers out of thin air), wohoo, everyone's already tired and off to bed. Nicely done SCEA.
I ****ing hope for their sake it's at 6PM EST otherwise it's the latest store update I've ever seen.

No Paul, we don't have it, that's why we're ****ing annoyed.

OK Darkdrium,

Sorry you have had to wait but I'm sure it's just a timezone issue. What time is it for you at the moment?

Paul.

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 09:47 PM
its 2:46 pm for me here, 5:46 for Dark. Still no game.

Im starting to get less annoyed and more pissed.

Paul Tweedle
23rd July 2009, 09:49 PM
its 2:46 pm for me here, 5:46 for Dark. Still no game.

Im starting to get less annoyed and more pissed.

Well I'm not at work at the moment so cannot check the release time(s) for you but I expect it'll be anytime soon. I'm sure the reverse is true when a game is developed in the US.

I hope you guys can hang on just a little longer and then you can unleash all of your Fury in the game.

Paul.

abukii
23rd July 2009, 09:50 PM
Nope, no update yet. 552 pm EST here...hopefully a 6pm update, but as stated in an earlier thread, Ive seen them update as late as 9 pm.

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 09:51 PM
Same it's 4:51PM CST and everyone else has had it for at least 3-4 hours. Sony needs to seriously fix this lag in updates as they're getting a lot of people angry and may soon be getting some angry emails (starting with me).

When it does come I will definitely be ruthless in eliminator I can tell you that. Anyone facing a NA pilot better watch out.

DividedXZero
23rd July 2009, 09:52 PM
Well it's 4:50 for me here..and as i mentioned before regarding my personal experience in the past, shouldnt be too different of a release time than normal.
But if it's after 6pm (my time)..then i'll get frustrated.

Paul Tweedle
23rd July 2009, 09:53 PM
Nope, no update yet. 552 pm EST here...hopefully a 6pm update, but as stated in an earlier thread, Ive seen them update as late as 9 pm.

Well the store front didn't update here in the UK till about 6pm. Have you tried searching alphabetically? Some guys on these forums got the jump a little that way.

Paul.

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 09:54 PM
Oh well, Im already frustrated but I guess PAtience is a virtue.

Thanks for the updates Paul.

Not mad at you guys :)

@ Paul

Alphabetical, Genre, Add ons, Even Demos.

Nothing

abukii
23rd July 2009, 09:55 PM
LoL...Im with SonicChaos...NA pilots are going to be off the hizzy indeed :)
But yea, soon enough. I do believe Im going to start with campaign mode to get the feel of the tracks and modes. Even though we've played most of them, its going to look and feel completely different, Im sure.
Hang in there, fellas:)

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 09:57 PM
Have you tried searching alphabetically?I've been doing that ever since the Europeans started saying they were downloading the game. Up until now, 17:56, not one pixel has budged.
I'm not even excited anymore, just pissed off completely at Sony.

DividedXZero
23rd July 2009, 09:58 PM
Oddly, it had been discussed on Fury tracks not included our Championship because unfair advantage Pulse and pure players would have in familiarity..

But ironically, NA is at a disadvantage since we are waiting to get Fury while everyone else is playing/practicing.. LOL

Rubix42
23rd July 2009, 09:59 PM
It's soooo funny when to me when us North American's get delayed on games. Normally we get games days, weeks, or months prior to the rest of the world (except Japan)

And when we don't? Watch out:robot

I'm sure that the folks at SCEA are priming the update for that and it will hit about 6:00pm EST as it does just about every week.

If it gets to 7/8 EST or later, than yes, I think we could be a little peeved, but it's just now the normal PSN update time of 6. So it'll probably be any time now, just like any other week...

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 10:00 PM
I've searched under everything and nothing whatsoever. I've waited long enough for it to come out and when it's supposed to be released it isn't. Nothing against the Studio because it's not their fault their awesome expansion isn't released. This is all on Sony.

Paul Tweedle
23rd July 2009, 10:02 PM
Sorry it seems to be coming out late for you guys but just think - you'll be playing it while we're all in bed, you'll catch up. It's 11pm here now so it's almost bed time for us. I guess that's how it'll work itself out today.

I feel your pain - we in the UK often have to wait MONTHS for movies at the cinema or on DVD/Blu-ray, not to mention that games often come out in the States first too.

I hope when I get to work in the morning and start reading WOZone that you have all been playing and are happy.

Keep the faith guys, it is coming,

Paul.

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 10:04 PM
6PM EST come and gone, nothing.
Where the **** is my expansion? It must have slipped through a time-space continuum rift.

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 10:05 PM
It better. It's past 5PM and still nothing. My room is almost half empty and there's a pile of my stuff on the ground out of my second story window.

Where the **** is my expansion? It must have slipped through a time-space continuum rift.

When in doubt, blame the time-space continuum.

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 10:07 PM
Im just Watching my friend racing HD for the first time and blowing up his mirage....

Imaginining im playing eliminator....

*sigh*

abukii
23rd July 2009, 10:08 PM
Sorry it seems to be coming out late for you guys but just think - you'll be playing it while we're all in bed, you'll catch up. It's 11pm here now so it's almost bed time for us. I guess that's how it'll work itself out today.

I feel your pain - we in the UK often have to wait MONTHS for movies at the cinema or on DVD/Blu-ray, not to mention that games often come out in the States first too.

I hope when I get to work in the morning and start reading WOZone that you have all been playing and are happy.

Keep the faith guys, it is coming,

Paul.

Indeed. Ive waited since E3, a few more hours wont hurt *ducks incoming*
I did however watch the video someone posted and I am already impressed...so, its like xmas eve awaiting toys and gift unwrappings when I was a wee lad.

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 10:09 PM
Let's have a WipEout HD Fury Roleplay.

Who's hosting the game?

abukii
23rd July 2009, 10:15 PM
Let's have a WipEout HD Fury Roleplay.

Who's hosting the game?

Hmmm...here, I mean in this thread?? We NA'ers have some time to kill it looks...

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 10:16 PM
Yeah, right here right now. On a new track, if possible a new game mode or single race. Whatever speed you want. Of course, you have to know the new tracks a little bit.

Kyonshi
23rd July 2009, 10:16 PM
WHERE THE HELL IS MY FURY???? :mad:

Are we the only place on this planet who didnt get it yet? I can't stand imagining all my foreign virtual friends playing it and having a blast... :(

*cry and blows nose*

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 10:17 PM
Sure why not. I have nothing better to do.

abukii
23rd July 2009, 10:20 PM
@Kynoshi-- I feel your pain...its progressively looking like a 9pm update.
As for the RP, I cant truly comit to writing anything up, as I dont have the 'new' tracks...I will say this tho, Ive been thinking of writing rules for a wipEout table top game. Ive just been busy with 2 other tt game projects as of late. If there is a call for it, I can whip up some prototype rules and have the forum give them a go.

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 10:24 PM
Ok, so I'm hosting.
Let's say the track is Talon's Junction Forward (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBovZhsmr0o) (Start easy huh) and Rapier speed to accommodate everyone.
I don't fully know the rules of Eliminator/Zone Battle because obviously we don't have them, so it'll be a single race (Easier for RP).
Barrel rolls on, Pilot Assist disabled, Hints off. The traditional rules.
I choose Goteki45 Fury: stats (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6525) are Speed 80, Thrust 100, Handling 75, Shield 80

Who joins?

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 10:26 PM
@abukii
Actually a tabletop version of Wipeout could be interesting if done right. I'd like to see what you come up with.

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 10:33 PM
6:30PM EST. Still nothing on the horizon.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. If I do both it ends up in this weird crazy face D:

Nobody's joining my game?

abukii
23rd July 2009, 10:36 PM
I will join.
AG-5Y5, Fury stats.
My pilot, who we will call Xendra, crawls into her AG vehicle and pounds down a Red Bull. She will then wait for the other panels on the track to activate before she sets the engine sequence to 'ON'...

abukii
23rd July 2009, 10:37 PM
@abukii
Actually a tabletop version of Wipeout could be interesting if done right. I'd like to see what you come up with.

Itll be done right, amigo. I have several ideas, but really tossing around one very ornate design. Clue: It has magnets and random board sections for the track layout :)

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 10:38 PM
Wow, guess what guys. WipEout HD is back to it's regular price of 19.99$
Yay for change.

Come on people, don't let this be a duel.
Though come to think of it I've never raced you abukii. For real this time, are you a Phantom player or Rapier player?

abukii
23rd July 2009, 10:41 PM
Wow, guess what guys. WipEout HD is back to it's regular price of 19.99$
Yay for change.

Come on people, don't let this be a duel.
Though come to think of it I've never raced you abukii. For real this time, are you a Phantom player or Rapier player?

Which means there is surely an update in the near future. Today was the last day of the sale price...and I can only imagine that price would update with the store.
I feel calm now

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 10:43 PM
Vartazian Joins the room

Vartazian Cusses everyone out for racing on Rapeir (calling them noobs, saying only real pilots race on Phantom)

Vartazian Picks AG SYSTEMS (Fury Edition)

Vartazian Waits.

abukii
23rd July 2009, 10:44 PM
Seriously, I prefer Phantom. I truly suck...not sure if its my internet or what...but I usually hold 5th place with the big dogs pretty strong. On occasion, Ill chime in 1-2-3-4th...but ordinarilly, its a solid held 5th...kinda weird too, I am a true vet to WO...I guess my reign is over.
I think Im also ranked 824 worldwide...was 624, but there was a month or so that I had no gaming at all going on...meh...who needs leaderboards. I just love wipEout.

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 10:45 PM
It's there guiz.
Browse by title, go to WipEout HD, and buy.

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 10:46 PM
Dowloadin-loadin-loadin

abukii
23rd July 2009, 10:49 PM
Ditto...thats where its at !!!!!!! Moving up to a pc...talk at y'all in a few

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 10:50 PM
My comment on PSN is now:
"Furcking Furnally"

I've never seen a store update so late, and even then it doesn't show in News, only browse by title. D:

BARTgai
23rd July 2009, 10:52 PM
yes Yes YES!!! Downloading now! :) :)

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 10:52 PM
Fury Fury Fury Fury Fury Fury Fury Fury Fury

Paul Tweedle
23rd July 2009, 10:56 PM
Thank God for that!

I think I'll be able to sleep now.

Enjoy it chaps! Speak tomorrow,

Paul.

IDReaper
This is great! I don't have to talk to my invisible friends anymore. So...happy...thoughts...:D

abukii
My comment on PSN is now:
"Furcking Furnally"

I've never seen a store update so late, and even then it doesn't show in News, only browse by title. D:

...and Id be able to see that if your friends list wasnt full :beer

Vartazian
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-ry

Rubix42
23rd July 2009, 10:58 PM
Already at 26% and counting..

Whelp, just hit 28%. Too bad I can't play for another hour and a half. My kids want to say hi before bed. Little weirdo's.

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 10:59 PM
62 percent.
Thank you Sympatico for plugging us for free on fiber optics.

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 11:00 PM
11% :(

abukii
23rd July 2009, 11:02 PM
Not sure what the prercentage is, but its going rather fast...was at 22% after only seconds of the download...

edit** d/l complete...latas

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 11:03 PM
Eighty. :donut/:donut

Vartazian
23rd July 2009, 11:04 PM
16% :(

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 11:10 PM
21% after about a minute

Darkdrium777
23rd July 2009, 11:11 PM
I've had it for a minute, just backing up my WOHD saves and ghosts.
Installing now.

BARTgai
23rd July 2009, 11:12 PM
Finished installing, it's freaking awesome!

IDReaper
23rd July 2009, 11:12 PM
50%, almost! First thing I must do is Amphiseum with Cold Storage-Albino THE RED EYE remix. I'll pretend to be Darkdrium for a while xD sry I really liked that pulse vid.

Paul Tweedle
23rd July 2009, 11:13 PM
I've had it for a minute, just backing up my WOHD saves and ghosts.
Installing now.

You should have done that while you were waiting all this time... :p

Paul.

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 11:16 PM
Lol. It's understandable. 40%

silverfoxy
23rd July 2009, 11:17 PM
Thanks Paul, a superb effort by all the team

Had lots of fun on different things tonight.

Got owned by PS on zone battle on AP big time

Had great fun in eliminator offline

Tried detonator and tried not shooting but thats impossible !!

Had a quick go on most zone tracks

and did first couple of cells of campaign

There are some really nasty tracks that are going to take me ages to learn but massive well done

You've taken my favourite game and made it bigger and better - :rock

Paul Tweedle
23rd July 2009, 11:20 PM
Nice one Silverfox,

Glad you're enjoying it. A lot of the members of the team have been watching these boards today (and I'm sure they will be tomorrow too) and we're all so happy you're all enjoying it. Reading these nice words makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Oh, and about Detonator without firing (I assume you mean the Hold Your Fire trophy) it is tricky but it's do-able- even I can do it and I'm probably only the fourth best in the team (IMHO :p).

Paul.

SonicChaos
23rd July 2009, 11:21 PM
...and I'm the only one who can only do well playing on Flash. Ah well Practice makes perfect.

Roz
23rd July 2009, 11:27 PM
A lot of the members of the team have been watching these boards today (and I'm sure they will be tomorrow too) and we're all so happy you're all enjoying it. Reading these nice words makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Is that so? Well then let me say a few words:

YOU GUYS RAWK!

Please, for the sake of humanity, keep on doing a fine job with wipEout. It's one of the few game franchises that doesn't go to **** with every new coming (Fusion was but a minor hicup and besides it gave us Zone so we forgive it).

Much love <3

Aeroracer
23rd July 2009, 11:34 PM
thankyou wipeout programmers for making nice game...

I hope i dont get fat sitting here playing this game for the next year or so...:pizza:pizza:pizza:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy

Proto
23rd July 2009, 11:40 PM
Congrats to Studio Liverpool for delivering the goods! The attention to detail and style just went up another level, I'm in awe!

khnemu23
23rd July 2009, 11:40 PM
Thank you SL for Fury. I'm really excited to finally get to play it.

*Arg* I downloaded it and got an installation error. Time to download it again... :?

jimsin
23rd July 2009, 11:41 PM
Just want to add to the chorus of people saying thanks.

I really think that Wipeout HD is the best racing game ever made - and now you've made it miles better still. Countless hours more enjoyment to come, and the environments are works of art in themselves.

You should all be INCREDIBLY proud of yourselves.

Did spot one microscopic error if it hasn't been mentioned elsewhere .... on one of the loading screens (think it's the one about flipping) it says 'Defult' instead of 'Default' - or maybe I have Wipeout blindness from looking at the screen too much. Everything else is perfect, perfect, perfect! x1000!

alka16r
24th July 2009, 12:06 AM
Going to bed...Playin since it available in Europe (17h GMT+1).

Don't want to stop but I have to.Gonna do FURYous dreams!

We love you SL crew.:)

Nice play to all our NA fellas...

lunar
24th July 2009, 12:13 AM
It`s really addictive all round, especially the new Zone Battle and Detonator modes. These are beyond brilliant developments for Wipeout. Which is why I`m not in bed. The new tracks are brilliant fun and feel really fast. Had a great time racing these online in Asa`s room, thanks everyone. Some of the sideshifts are just too exciting to do. It`s a brand new game - like a real full game now and still only £20 total!!

I feel the handling of the Fury ships is a bit different and we will have a great time finding out what they can do. The Fury menu is PURE SEX. The price of Fury is also obscenely cheap but sale will hopefully be huge. MASSIVE thanks to Studio Liverpool. :beer

Reezy
24th July 2009, 12:43 AM
Fantastic job guys, I was getting all giddy trying out the new modes and just being in awe of it all. And then the soundtrack kicked in, the same one used for the trailer, and it gave a real rush of excitement.
Lived up to the hype most definitely, and then some. Love it :D

IxDELTAxI
24th July 2009, 12:50 AM
I love the new modes especially eliminater this is one of the best expansion packs ever.

IDReaper
24th July 2009, 01:05 AM
*deep breath* ... THANK YOU STUDIO LIVERPOOL!!!!1111 =D I love you guys your the best! I will make Modesto Heights mine!

Nunalho
24th July 2009, 02:34 AM
Thank you for creating the Wipeout franchise (psygnosis...aka SL) and this last game, Wipeout HD/Fury, it´s simply a gem in all aspects.

Z_Zoquis
24th July 2009, 02:36 AM
Man, the new tracks are just outrageously beautiful. Haven't had much time yet to savour everything, but I'm looking forward to getting the kids to bed so I can settle down for some fun... :)

PEPEDA
24th July 2009, 02:42 AM
after play fury for 3 hours i only can say AWESOMEEEEE....
thanks to all the staff of Studio liverpool,great great work men..you must be proud of your work and proud of the beast called FURY...thanks a lot !!!

Hacker X
24th July 2009, 02:43 AM
Adding in my 2 cents. Fury is amazing. I haven't even really gotten a chance to sink my teeth deep into it, but from what I've played of all the new tracks, and modes, i have no complaints. Also the new craft designs, and front end are also very cool.

Good job SL! Thankyou for breathing new life into the Wipeout series with PURE, PULSE, HD, and now FURY. Your work is highly appreciated for one of the greatest games of all time.

LOUDandPROUD
24th July 2009, 03:41 AM
Played for a few hours tonight...good stuff. Haven't even tried any of the new modes yet...spent most of my time running speed laps on the new tracks to learn them and played online single races for a bit. Amphiseum, both F & R, is my favorite new track (for now anyway). Big thumbs up SL! :+

superpj1
24th July 2009, 03:44 AM
Fury is a jewel

abukii
24th July 2009, 04:12 AM
Fury is beyond a jewel...its a gem!!! Absoltively , posolutely thee best expansion in the verse. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for SL watching this thread...awweee hell, tell the lads there to chime in and say hello, wont ya? I particuluarly love detonator...tried the trophy and made it to round 2 or 3...not impossible, but defo challenging.Zone battle is prtty hot and Eliminator is just the bomb!!! Im not an agressive player at all, but it seems like eliminator has the perfect balance of testosterone LoL Again, SL...send me a logo and I will tattoo it on me arm:)
High-5 folks. Job WELL DONE.
*edit* Look for a review on Killzoneunit.com
Ill be on the Helcast Podcast and it will most likely be posted before Wednesday night (6pm EST)...Both Omnilaw and myself are absolutely floored over this...
www.killzoneunit.com
(Sign up too)
:)

ericd7
24th July 2009, 04:31 AM
Thanks a LOT for fury, the tracks are beautifull and georgous.
I didn't see Br and pads matters anymore.
New modes are very fun!
It's awesome that it only takes 700mb for 10 (euros) , thanks for the price too :)
One big problem now this game will become too much addictive.....

RobCoxy
24th July 2009, 04:52 AM
I've been playing all night :). Done 5 of the 8 campaign 'tickets'. :)

Fury is AWESOME! I can't put it into words. It's unbelievable. Great job SL, and please keep on doing what you're doing! :). Thankyou.

Feisar31
24th July 2009, 05:12 AM
:robot

Thanks to all at SL for Fury! :+ I love all the new tracks; I can't imagine the amount of work that went into them. Just incredible. The new modes are well designed and a wonderful change of pace, and I love the new menu too. I can't wait to get back to it...

ProblemSolver
24th July 2009, 05:35 AM
Hi ProblemSolver - I forwarded your comments from the EU blog to Rita:

"what a lovely fellow! i'm quite blown away.
...and he is a pilgrim of the zone too, a 'zone brother'"

That sounds too kind.
I was close to tears by floating through Syncopia ZONE and listen to my
favorite sound tracks. It's sooo smooth, soooo beautiful....

siriusbee
24th July 2009, 05:38 AM
i was about to divorce my wife, then L1 flipping about has made me reconsider. she now agrees i must play this game all day long.

siriusbee
24th July 2009, 05:39 AM
favorite sound tracks. It's sooo smooth, soooo beautiful....

that's exactly how i felt too. so smooth. upgrade rocks!

Hemicrania
24th July 2009, 06:38 AM
Fury is great, its one of the most brilliant DLC's ever. THANK YOOUUUUUU!!! :rock

stin
24th July 2009, 06:39 AM
I had been reading over 80 posts this morning and you guys did cheered me up!:clap

Honestly, some are really funny and sad but all excellent posts!

Before I go to my work, This Fury are fantastic even to my son who is now addicted to Fury!, his fav atm is Detonator!

See you tonight guys and gals! ;)

stevie:)

Vartazian
24th July 2009, 06:43 AM
ProblemSolver. you havea new Opponent on the tracks for Zone Battle.

ME.

You cant hide behind Anulpha Pass forever!

satriales
24th July 2009, 06:59 AM
I love every new mode and all of the new tracks, plus the addition of new menus, music, and a whole new campaign makes this DLC the best I've seen for any game. I hope other developers take note and spend extra time releasing substantial DLC for a good price rather than the odd map or character which is what we usually see.

ProblemSolver
24th July 2009, 07:10 AM
@Vartazian:

http://www.consolewars.de/messageboard/images/smilies/SC24.gif You are welcome! :nod

Honestly, I think it's easiest to beat me on AP. There are no curves at all.
Btw; I did 4 new day-1.5-records on some of the new tracks. Three runs
around Syncopia ZONE => Zone 77 (SUPERSONIC, first! :beer). Just try. :sonar

Vartazian
24th July 2009, 07:14 AM
I might not be able to beat you on Zone... but Zone battle ill will bring the pain! :)

Axel
24th July 2009, 07:32 AM
This game is awesome. The new shipd do take some take some time to get used to but wow is it awesome!!

Oh and the new menu? Digital sex :P

Casshern1981
24th July 2009, 07:59 AM
Overall a top notch addon, it actually feels like another Wipeot HD to me :clap

- Great song additions.

- Nice Race Tracks.

- New Uber cool ship designs.

- Main menu animation is hot!

- The new modes are a welcome addition to HD.

Lads you did an excellent job! Congrats!

Golgofier
24th July 2009, 08:19 AM
I just felt I had to join in and thank everyone at Studio Liverpool for really coming through and delivering an expansion that truly superseded all of our expactations. Stunning, just stunning...

I'm curious (and a bit worried) though, are you guys really getting paid enough for your hard work? :P
I mean, 10$... thats nothing for the amount of content we get here. I would pay ten times that, no problem :g

Granted, most ppl aren't as crazy as WO-zone members but still ;)

cybrpnk
24th July 2009, 08:25 AM
downloaded and ready to rock...

love the new menus...very nice SL...very nice...

thank you...what I want to know is what drugs are you guys on...it is crazy...in a good way of course...

buy it up peoples and support the game...that way we can only hope for more...much more

EDIT - Modesto Heights is sick!!!

Jambo
24th July 2009, 08:32 AM
Well had quite a bit of play last night, 3/4 of the way through the campaign. Some of the stuff is just beautiful am delighted with the new modes as well.

I really think they should resubmit the game for reviews :D

Oh the old ships are looking a bit, well, old now aren't they!

mic-dk
24th July 2009, 08:40 AM
I disagree completely. The HD AG-SYS looks so much sharper than the Fury one. Some of the other Fury ships looks the business, but not my beloved AG-SYS :|

I guess this is a perfect opportunity to try out Harimau :)

Jambo
24th July 2009, 08:53 AM
Hah, I actually prefer the look of the Harimau from HD. What I really mean though is that its not that the new ones look better, just more modern.

Danterich
24th July 2009, 09:12 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH SL! Just brilliant!

SuperNova
24th July 2009, 09:37 AM
Finished the Download, This Game just got excceding'ly better

Jambo
24th July 2009, 09:37 AM
Its the Mr Kipling of games!

Or more accurately Studio Liverpool are the Mr Kipling of Game Devs!

jan709
24th July 2009, 11:09 AM
sl, thanks for this awesome game!! it is quality and content neverbefore seen psn. thumbs up!:+

SonicChaos
24th July 2009, 01:52 PM
Amazing work guys. It's like getting a sequel for half price. You guys deserve a raise for releasing such awesomeness.;)

Handmadelion
24th July 2009, 03:52 PM
I am indebted to you fine folks.

Did anyone else just, grin like a mofo when the main menu just, totally took you by surprise. Here you are expecting a this spiderman paint scheme, and they give you black cherry on top of that, reeaaally neat background effect.

And the music's boss. That sets it perfectly. And if I ever have to rag on it, I can always say it's way more tolerable than the default menu tune. That one was about to kill me.

Bytehawk
24th July 2009, 04:03 PM
just downloaded this and managed to squeeze a few plays in before work.

WOW !!!
Great scots this is a fantastic piece of DLC
are you sure you guys get paid enough, 10 € seems so little for what you get

mic-dk
24th July 2009, 04:04 PM
I have now played Fury for a few hours.

I'll sign this.

Eliminator f***in rocks! See ya'll on the tracks!

Darkdrium777
24th July 2009, 05:09 PM
I love it :D
Thank you. :+

eLhabib
24th July 2009, 05:31 PM
Wow, 189 posts in this thread within a day! :eek
Anyway, a big THANK YOU to the guys and gals in Liverpool - Fury is HOT! :clap

BARTgai
24th July 2009, 05:59 PM
Just love it! :) Best $10 I've spent for an add-on. Great work SL! :+

Constrictor
24th July 2009, 06:24 PM
Thank you for the 2.01 patch I'm just downloading (109 MB). Whatever this will fix (online menu issue?). That must have been a long compiling night :clap

ProblemSolver
24th July 2009, 06:54 PM
@BARTgai: Best 10 EUR I've spent in my life. :beer

GalacticSpartan
24th July 2009, 07:23 PM
I played HD and I love it, I can`t wait to buy this when I get back to my bro`s house.

SonicChaos
24th July 2009, 07:53 PM
It's because the hype behind it was huge and it was definitely deserved. Still reeling from how great the expansion is for so little cash.

GreenPhazon
24th July 2009, 07:54 PM
Many thanks to you guys at SL. Now, at last, we have a credits list of individuals to thank for WipEout HD :beer

YouAreFubar
24th July 2009, 08:59 PM
WOW! SL, all of you should be proud of yourselves:clap. Youve taken a game which was already fantastic, and raised the bar so much higher once again with DLC which has improved as well as expanded. The new ships and tracks look fantastic, from the city courses (they look better and more detailed than HD, a good job by the design team) to the artistic styling of the new Zone courses (im loving the fractal and abstract backgrounds of the Zone courses, certainly not expected and certainly suits that game mode! Rita did good!). Youve managed to make the game look more amazing than the high standards you set with HD and surely set the standard of what games developers on PSN should be aiming towards on PS3. The new game modes are also very good fun and add a new element and longevity to the game.

So id just like to say thanks to everyone at SL for doing a fantastic job of keeping WipEout going with DLC which certainly hasnt disappointed. And also thanks to Paul and Colin who have been keeping us posted on this forum, much appreciated! I hope that there are plans for more DLC content in the future, id love to see what you guys come up with next......

You done good!

stinkleroy
24th July 2009, 09:04 PM
Couldn't have said it better Fubar ^^!! Thank you SL for making me fall in love with your game again, that WipEout feeling is back :nod

SaturnReturn
24th July 2009, 09:52 PM
I like having new tracks to Time Trial on. Is good. :+

SonicChaos
24th July 2009, 10:21 PM
I like having "blow the crap out of craft" as an objective.:D

Vartazian
24th July 2009, 10:24 PM
got a 95% win rate for Zone battle.

it rocks!

SonicChaos
24th July 2009, 10:32 PM
Noticed you Online Vart. Nice going. I kinda suck at zone.

Aeroracer
24th July 2009, 10:34 PM
wow.. this game is so addictive. i used to play audiosurf on pc whilst playing my music..wow its so crap compared to this game..so i say thanks to programmers a second time for making a good game where you can put your music into .:guitar:guitar:guitar

SonicChaos
24th July 2009, 10:55 PM
True, but Audiosurf builds tracks around your music and is more of a puzzle game. I am loving this game, but I will be away from my PS3 til next week. I'll be on when I get back though.

emwu23
25th July 2009, 12:46 AM
I didnt have time to race longer but what ive seen so far is so great.
This is really what Ive been waitng for.
New fantastic tracks wich i know already from pure/pulse but man how good they look in fury ,new modes,skins.
Im speechles.
Thank You SL!

Avenger2197
25th July 2009, 01:55 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you SL!!!! What a marvelous rush it has been to play Fury finally! Awesome in so many ways.:rock:clap

SaturnReturn
25th July 2009, 01:56 AM
Turns out that playing the game is now far more fun than moaning about it. WIN! :D

shapealot
25th July 2009, 03:19 PM
lol youre right there saturn :rock

kanar
25th July 2009, 11:06 PM
Well, thank you so much SL, even if I still havn't played Fury, I can say I'm so teased by the 100% good feedbacks here, to the point I shouldn't visit the zone 'til august, it's like torture you know. OMG can't wait. Hopefully I really saw Tech de Ra, even if they didn't build the track yet. And I saw Raingod Mesa too from Motorstorm, but with a Nissan Altima it's impossible to make the entire tour lol. I should have rent a 4x4 if I knew lol. See you all soon, from august 3 to august 9, Icaras hardcore training camp to catch you up guys, then online fury soon for me too!

(TcK, NightArh, Cat, write you soon)

KIGO1987
26th July 2009, 12:40 PM
Nissan Altima, well im sure it has a bit more momentum than your 1.0Liter Peugout, Kanar,

Thanks SL, appreciate the work.

Haywire_Guy
26th July 2009, 02:59 PM
If theres anyone out there from Studio Liverpool, i would like to say that i cant find any faults to this game whatsoever. Where as in my first exposure of Wipeout 2097 was great (tho riddled with some specific flaws) this game is whole-heartedly PERFECT. The graphics are as good as eye-sex, Gameplay is incredibly well balanced, online hardware is virtually lag free with a decent router.

Honestly, the better half of the reason i even bought my Playstation was to play this masterpiece. I only have 2 games for this console and i play them in the ratio of about 5:1. The other reason was that my family wanted to watch some BluRay movies.

How you got so much content in a file less than a bona fide gigabyte (Whereas rubbish such as DarkSektor takes up 24GB) will be a permanent mystery to me.

I could go on forever but to cut to the chase i hope for a bright, continuing future for this company and its holdings.

Motorsagmannen
26th July 2009, 04:42 PM
thanks for everything.
keep up the good work SL, you guys and gals are 1337

AnErare
26th July 2009, 06:05 PM
Oh yeah! :rock

This expansion is so awesome. It's definitely forcing me back towards my beloved zone mode :D The Pure Four will be so freaking fast it's insane!

And the graphics, sooooo pretty! A job done very very well, thanks SL for this spectacular game :nod

guillaume
27th July 2009, 07:22 PM
Now that I had time to try some..

I came, I saw, and then I came :g

Screw Sparta, this is madness!
A shame I can't +rep you right now. :g

Thank you SL for an amazing game and expansion!

Crob
27th July 2009, 09:30 PM
Turns out that playing the game is now far more fun than moaning about it. WIN! :D

Don't stop moaning - it keeps the guys on their toes ;)

SonicChaos
2nd August 2009, 01:53 PM
Well I've calmed down since the whole "NA store takes 6 hours to update" fiasco. I am still playing some Zone Battle and eliminator online. Best Update Ever.

KamatsuKyoto
2nd August 2009, 03:25 PM
Thx SL! Fury is absolutely perfect!

Eliminator Online is Priceless!

I can't wait for the next DLC! :rock

Darkdrium777
2nd August 2009, 11:51 PM
Don't stop moaning - it keeps the guys on their toes ;)*Moans about hiring a guy to do the collision work on the 3D meshes.*

Please, it saves me from going under the track and seeing the horror D:
And wall hacking as well.
And if you certify that ever mesh has collisions, no more potential glitches! That can be a huge relief and the sole motivator of doing the collision work too. :)

SaturnReturn
2nd August 2009, 11:53 PM
Don't stop moaning - it keeps the guys on their toes ;)

HA! Seriously? That made my day. I'll try to do it a bit more constructively in future though. :+

Cerbis
3rd August 2009, 02:26 AM
Just chiming in with my big THANK YOU STUDIO LIVERPOOL!
I've long had an interest in Wipeout but never got an opportunity to play it until
Wipeout HD, and I can safely say I haven't seen a community or a game quite like this. Really, thank you for all of it!
Keep rocking, SL! :rock

SonicChaos
3rd August 2009, 06:25 PM
Yes, the community is really great save for a few exceptions (You know who you are Mr. I-leave-rooms-because-I'm-losing.) Better than Xbox Live I can tell you that.

love9sick
5th August 2009, 07:50 AM
Downloaded it. Enjoying it. Thank you for this great game and add on.

SonicChaos
5th August 2009, 06:28 PM
I'm getting a mic soon and we'll see how voice chat works out.