Pages : 1 [2]

OBH
28th September 2009, 09:41 AM
GROUP A COMPLETED

1st) [9 points / 817] North American Wipeout Team qualifies
2nd) [6 points / 780] The Flying Dutchmen qualifies
3rd) [3 points / 685] Team France
4th) [0 points / 508] Team Italy
5th) [0 points / 000] Team Austria (DNF)

Congratulations to all! :g
Id let you know who your going to play next, but group B's still open for the taking!

Whod have guessed the french would bow out so early!? Not me thats for sure! :D

edit:
Ive had an idea about a final MVP race :g

----------------

The 2 players with highest number of MVPs are captains, and take it in turns to pick a team of 4 out of all the other players who have earnt at least 1 MVP :)

Current it would stand as -

Team Captains:

djKyoto
yeldar2097

Player Pool:

Greenix
SaturnReturn
Luxoflux
Wotan998
chaos80
TarotCardKiller
Vartazian
reach-big7
rerealm

Okay, okay, so it MIGHT be quite a few players, from quite a few different countries to try and get together, but that would be a bangin' race :D

ShawnFrecle
28th September 2009, 09:47 AM
We know, we know that we had a bad wwc, but we knew this kind of things was difficult for us, because our best pilots Alter and il_Nik had some trouble, and the team without them lose much competition.
However we had great experience, and this is very important for us... In other words, next event we'll be more competitive.

At the end, let me say, some of you are Martians :D.

OBH
28th September 2009, 09:53 AM
Dont forget you guys still have one more match vs Group Bs 4th placed team! :)

SaturnReturn
28th September 2009, 06:25 PM
I'm kind of glad Group B hasn't finished yet - I need a break. Phew!

The way that MVP list is turning out it'll be The Flying Dutchmen vs. The World. :P

Vartazian
28th September 2009, 08:19 PM
Someone pick me I'm good with weaps! :p jk

yeldar2097
29th September 2009, 10:45 AM
Swish - I'm team captain 8)

:g

SaturnReturn
29th September 2009, 05:26 PM
Correction - As things stand, you would theoretically be team captain. So unswish immediately and no more swishing until the fat lady sings. :P In the mean time, if you find yourself craving, you might try similar sounding activities, such as fishing and swashing (your buckler).

OBH
29th September 2009, 08:55 PM
if i get an mvp, pick me djkyoto! :g you know you want to!

Vartazian
29th September 2009, 09:05 PM
I know Kyoto wont pick me or OBH. he will be too busy shooting us to pieces.

OBH
29th September 2009, 09:06 PM
course he will, im his favourite :g Plus he got lucky in the WWC, the battering 1on1 i gave him afterwards is less mentioned :beer

OBH
30th September 2009, 02:08 PM
Though taking the piss out of the guy you hope to get picked by wont win any friends :) Infact i need to pull my finger out and get an mvp first!

should really just not bother writing anything after a smoke, tends to turn to ramblings :D

djKyoto
1st October 2009, 02:40 PM
Swish - I'm team captain 8)

Eh, nothing special. :P

I know Kyoto wont pick me or OBH. he will be too busy shooting us to pieces.

That's what you's would be expecting. ;)

stin
3rd October 2009, 06:19 PM
Congrats to the mighty Japan!:blarg

Final scores are Japan 269 Scotland 179:paperbag

Alot of hard races there!

stevie:)

hn9354
3rd October 2009, 06:44 PM
Thank you for Team Scotland.:)

MVP rerealm - 113

Forward:
Team Japan - 137
Team Scotland - 87

ttp://jp-wipeout.hp.infoseek.co.jp/cgi-bin/wipeouthd/upl/1254594169-1.jpg

Reverse:
Team Japan - 132
Team Scotland - 92

ttp://jp-wipeout.hp.infoseek.co.jp/cgi-bin/wipeouthd/upl/1254594169-2.jpg

stin
3rd October 2009, 06:50 PM
I stand corrected;), I did a double check and ours scores are right!

stevie:+

Aeroracer
3rd October 2009, 07:07 PM
japan was very fast.well done to all its players for good fun games.:nod:nod:nod

Hellfire_WZ
3rd October 2009, 08:54 PM
GROUP B RESULT

3v3 tournament

Team England - 292
Team Scotland - 156

Individual results

1 - Hellfire_WZ - 106 - MVP
2 - OLOuk - 98
3 - Amorbis - 88
4 - stin_wz - 67
5 - Jasmine_Jade - 52
6 - Jimsin - 35

Spreadsheet attached with full breakdown

Thanks everyone :)

jimsin
3rd October 2009, 09:17 PM
Noooo!

Some things you really don't want to see a full breakdown of :D

edit: nice spreadsheet though!

SaturnReturn
3rd October 2009, 09:41 PM
Thanks jimsin ;)

If you want to use the spreadsheet in the future then you can download it. I fixed the small scoresheet a while ago too. There's a link to that font in the link that follows as well. It's a cool font.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144865&postcount=92

Aeroracer
3rd October 2009, 09:49 PM
wow..thats a cool spreadsheet..really good for seeing how well you did and where you did it..:nod:nod..thx for making this sheet for us to see..

i really enjoyed tonight and thought i played really well for my current ability as well as the other players..maybe a few races i could of done a little better but generally i am happy :dizzy:dizzy, ubermall was my favourite race cos i got third :hyper.Ap forward was my not so favourite cos i got bombed and rocketed on last lap bridge fell off and came 5th :turdwhich sukked hard.but its all part of game so i dont mind really.

well done england on winning..its good to play against some of the worlds best players...:nod:nod
and well done to scotland for playing with determination..:guitar:guitar

must say hardest part about the world cup is getting to the game..playing isnt so hard.:P

Connavar
3rd October 2009, 10:09 PM
What's going on in group B? 3 teams are even?
Maybe you should do a 2vs2vs2 game to decide the #1 and #2.

Amorbis
3rd October 2009, 10:27 PM
I had a good time against Scotland tonight, not because we won, but because everyone seemed to be pleased to be racing. I ruined the reverse tournament in the end, we could have white washed you Scotland, but that would've been insult to injury! :P

TarquinFarqhuar
3rd October 2009, 11:41 PM
@ above: KNOB!!

Rapier Racer
4th October 2009, 09:08 AM
Thank you for Team Scotland.:)

MVP rerealm - 113

Forward:
Team Japan - 137
Team Scotland - 87

ttp://jp-wipeout.hp.infoseek.co.jp/cgi-bin/wipeouthd/upl/1254594169-1.jpg

Reverse:
Team Japan - 132
Team Scotland - 92

ttp://jp-wipeout.hp.infoseek.co.jp/cgi-bin/wipeouthd/upl/1254594169-2.jpg

Fantastic went from the highest scoring Scotland player last time to ****ing worst player this time, who would have thought a cold could put one off form so much, I hope whoever gave me it looses a testicle or something. :bomb

Sorry England couldn't race anymore after JPN the head wasn't having it. :(

OBH
4th October 2009, 11:26 AM
Updated. Just Scotland vs ANZ and thats it for the group stages!

Well done everyone, stage one's a huge success :)

However, if anyone has any ideas for sorting out the potential 3 way tie in group B let me know. Still think a 2vs2vs2 decider is the fairist way, but am more than open to suggestions :D

KGB
4th October 2009, 11:53 AM
You could race each other again or is that too much hassle. Add up all the points this time, most wins. I wouldn't want to be in a race with Australians and the Japanese at the same time, the lag would be horrific.

Rapier Racer
4th October 2009, 12:05 PM
Its bad enough with one of those countries, invisible weapons and sometimes no weapons at all, I'm glad this AUZ and Scotland is only 2v2..

Amorbis
4th October 2009, 12:30 PM
Sorry Scotland, I shouldn't be have been so harsh... After all it is the participating that counts, right? I can't say that I've been the perfect racer either :g

KGB's idea for the potential tie is probably fairest. That way no one gets ruined by a bad day in a three team game, plus it would be mayhem. Maybe the four overall MVPs from each team duke it out once more?

SaturnReturn
4th October 2009, 01:31 PM
Problem with playing all 3 matches again:
If it's a 3-way tie then for those three teams to play again would surely be too much. You could end up with exactly the same situation all over again, i.e. a tie in terms of match wins and not being able to compare points because of a different number of players.

Option for 2v2v2:
I think that a 2v2v2 is an option - potentially the only option if you want a playoff that won't end up with a tie again. It has the potential to be a tie on points but then you just play four more tracks and repeat until it's not a tie any more.

Other options:

Average players points - that way number of players doesn't matter as much.

Average points of top 2 players - because there have been various disconnections and changes part way through matcges etc which may affect an average considered for all players.

Weapons off races (2v2v2) - For me this is the best option if teams are concerned about broken weapons pads etc. It would eliminate the problems with lag and weapons pads and if there is ghosting then it will only make things cleaner and fairer.

Something to consider:
Although it may seem harsh, you could just do it based on points earned. If a team has not been able to put up 4 pilots consistently, then they haven't really taken the advice given when registering their team, in terms of having a squad of 8 with enough backup pilots. If there isn't some down side for teams to only play 3 pilots, then they can always take advantage of that, e.g. by saying they can only play 3 pilots because they know that the other team's fourth pilot is a lot stronger than their own, and therefore they have a better chance with only 3. It a team with 4 or 5 almost top-tier pilots really going to be allowed to come off worse than a team that is actually made up of 2 very top tier pilots and a few filler names who are just there to allow the team to register in the first place. Even if that is considered unfair for this competition, it has to be considered in the future so that teams can't exploit it. Another reason to take this route is that teams who couldn't play a full 4 pilots in group stages due to organisation and availability issues are more likely to cause problems in the following stages. I notice also that the last match in group B seems to be a 2v2. For me this isn't acceptable. In a 2v2, if one players is the very best in the world and wins every race, then the other guy on the team is inconsequential. All he/she has to do is finish each race and that pair wins. This doesn't have much of a team element to it so shouldn't be allowed to be the only thing deciding a particular match, IMO.

djKyoto
4th October 2009, 02:02 PM
Saturn - You couldn't do that, because some weeks we where short players, other weeks the other team was short players. (Tho we had to do a 2v2 race tonight since no one again showed up for Scotland, not happy about that sorry). So it's a bit of a mess regarding that tbh. It's just what happens at the time every week. Luna's PS3 died last week wouldn't be fair on the rest of the team if penaltized.

On topic, I didn't get the full results down, but doing the maths in my head it was AUNZ: 219 v Scotland 149.

MVP was Luna by a single point over myself. (110 / 109). Good work Luna. :)

Thanks for the (abit small) races Rapier & Jamsin.

Connavar
4th October 2009, 02:11 PM
If you guys ever do a 2vs2vs2 with weapons enabled, please record videos,
for it'll be total chaos, basically you'll be shooting at everyone except your
1 teammate :D

SaturnReturn
4th October 2009, 02:47 PM
Saturn - You couldn't do that, because some weeks we where short players, other weeks the other team was short players. (Tho we had to do a 2v2 race tonight since no one again showed up for Scotland, not happy about that sorry). So it's a bit of a mess regarding that tbh. It's just what happens at the time every week. Luna's PS3 died last week wouldn't be fair on the rest of the team if penaltized.

It's a team game, and the recommendation was to register enough players so that you have backups and things come off without a hitch. If a team chooses to not register enough players then they're penalizing themselves from the beginning. Take any real world sport - if the star player gets injured then that's just tough. Someone takes their place. The opposition doesn't wait around until the star player recovers. So LUNA's PS3 broke. Where are the backup players? It's unfortunate, but you wouldn't want people to start making excuses so that they could do a 2v2 in the knowledge that they'll be better off. At the moment I wouldn't expect that from anyone here, but if the tournament develops into something bigger then I think it has to be a bit tougher.

But I guess you're right in terms of the reason why less than a 4v4 is carried out. It's a two way street and it will not always be clear which team was the reason that a full game couldn't be carried out. So I suppose you can't penalize teams for doing 3v3. But that raises the question should a 4v3 be carried out if one team can't get the players together? That's the only way to auto-penalize a team for not having enough players. But I think the best option is that next time we make sure there are 8 regularly available players available for every team - and create 'joint venture' teams to make sure that happens. Then hopefully 4v4 can always be done and easy tie breakers can be based on number of total points.

So for now:
I think it would be best to do a playoff as a 2v2v2. Given how the matches were all a bit different, it looks now that anything based on points would be unfair.

KGB
4th October 2009, 03:04 PM
Totally agree with you Saturn, but I think they should do a 4v4 and if they can't field a full team then hard cheese. Austria had to drop out because they couldn't get a full roster together. I know Australia can get by without Luna as there are plenty others that can step in.

Not sure about this 2v2v2 thing though. It was meant to be 4v4 and i think it should stay that way. 2 per team turns it into everyone-for-themselves and not a team game anymore. As I said the lag in England when playing the japanese is bad enough, throw in the Ausses and it will be hell.

It's up to the teams involved in the end though.

SaturnReturn
4th October 2009, 03:15 PM
I agree, a mutual decision between those three teams is best. But what happens if they play each other again and it's a tie again after that?

KGB
4th October 2009, 03:32 PM
It wouldn't be if they just add up the total points from both games they have. Even if you lost one match that was close, you could still go through by doing well in the other match. Of course you would need to field the full compliment of pilots to have any chance ;)

SaturnReturn
4th October 2009, 03:41 PM
Ah OK, I hadn't quite understood that part. Although as 3 teams are involved, I think it could still lead to a draw right, if each team comes out on top against one other team across both matches? This is assuming a 3 points for a win type format again. If you just purely take total points, then it could raise the same issues if teams can't always play 4v4. I just think it could take a while to do 3 more 4v4 matches, and in the mean time Group A teams have to wait. Potentially losing momentum. Although the longer it all takes, the better it is for the Dutch to be honest, for one specific reason I won't give away. :P I might just be missing something though. Anyway, I'll leave it to you guys to sort it out now as I've put in more than my 2 cents already. :)

Amorbis
4th October 2009, 03:48 PM
Here's a wild idea which is a bit over the top, but means no one in group B would be unhappy (but maybe group A would). Instead of having a knock out semi-final there could be another group stage with 5 teams instead of 4, with the highest scoring teams going into the final. Although this way would be too problematic as we could end up with another tie and go through this all over again... :(

KGB
4th October 2009, 03:52 PM
I was thinking just the normal scores, 8 for a win etc. The chances of it being drawn after that are very slim I would of thought. You would make sure you had 4 players available otherwise you would have no chance. I know what you mean about the time frame, it would take a while to get it organized.

What's the reason? :) Sounds ominous.

I'll say no more as well, I'm not even in the comp :(

TarotCardKiller
4th October 2009, 04:34 PM
Amorbis -- Are you suggesting we make TFD, the English, AUZ, the Japanese, and NAWT all face each other and have the 2 teams with the highest win ratio go to the finals (in case of a tie, we'd use the points scored in the matches to determine the winner) ?

You're right about some people in group A may be unhappy with that idea b/c TFD and NA won our spots w/o any problems. I'm fine with that idea, but I'd suggest you ok it with other Group A team members. Your plan would require 10 more races til we go to the final match whereas AUZ, Japan, and England facing each other would have 3 races and a there'd be a total of 5 til the final tourney.

I'd be comfortable with any decision; I have no better suggestions. Should we ask members of each team to vote on a : 2v2v2 , JAP/AUZ/ENG , or all 5 teams to solve the problem.

SaturnReturn
4th October 2009, 04:41 PM
I wouldn't like that option to be honest. It takes a lot of effort to arrange the matches and I think it would just drag out. It doesn't represent a solution either because the same thing could happen again. Another problem - France. Why should the top 3 teams from Group B go through and only the top 2 from Group A? When does it end? I don't think changing the match format half way through would be right. Whatever happens, there needs to be some kind of tie breaker.

TarotCardKiller
4th October 2009, 04:50 PM
That sounds reasonable. We should keep the current format and decide whether to do a 2v2v2 tourney or 3 races to determine the 2 teams of group B that carry on. The highest win ratio and if necessary, the total amount of points scored in each match will determine the 2 teams that carry on. There are enough players from each team to put 4 out on the track. For this idea, we should use a 'set' number of players for the matches.
I'm sure this is the fairest solution for now. A 2v2v2 match might be easier to organized unless all 3 races are held in one day.

Hellfire_WZ
4th October 2009, 05:12 PM
We may still be able to use points. Was the smallest matchup a 3v3? If so, could we add all the points of the top three players for each team in all matches played and do it like that? The spreadsheets should be available for each round so it's possible to do.

OBH
4th October 2009, 05:17 PM
The match format definitely isnt being changed now.

Best bet is, in my opinion, a 2vs2vs2 or simply counting up all the total scores between each other.

If ANZ played all 3 matches with 3 players id be happier with that to be honest, or even if just 1 match was 4, remove the lowest scoring player from every game. Right at the beginning we said match replaying was an absolute last resort.

Amorbis
4th October 2009, 05:53 PM
By the looks of things if we can't agree on a points made decision the 2vs2vs2 will have to take place. We can't really do a top three players total as ANZAC played Scotland as a 2vs2.

The most viable option at the moment would be the two player race, but even that might not work out so well. I can't think of any better ideas.

djKyoto
5th October 2009, 12:22 AM
I'm blaming OBH for this whole shenanigans. :P

A 2v2v2 would be pretty epic, if it must come down to that.

OBH
5th October 2009, 11:32 AM
You guys never had a full bloody team :D

The point tally goes - 1. England 2. Japan 3. ANZ
Would have been an easy peesy solution if you had a full team! :g

----------

Anyway lets try and get this sorted quickly though. A quick look at the MVP list shows that 2 players from each team have scored MVPs. I propose why not put all 6 of those players into a tourny to see who goes through????

So essentially itll be

Greenix & Hellfire VS reach-big7 & rerealm VS djKyoto & Luna

I dont know how bad japans lag is when we host, but i found ANZ hosting to be absolutely fine, so Hellfire then djKyoto hosting makes sense to me.

Any objections?

edit:
Also the final 2 positions have been decided :beer

10th place) Austria
9th place) Scotland

Nordic and Italy can compete as and when they chose for 8th and 7th positions!

djKyoto
5th October 2009, 11:57 AM
We actually had a full team against Nordic & Scotland (and half of England).

Rapier Racer
5th October 2009, 12:03 PM
We ended up with 9 registered players 2 of which I've never heard of 4 of which never raced at all. Now one canceled on the last few races due to undisclosed personal reasons which is fair enough I guess then there were of course timezone issues with AUZ and JPN. Or people just not showing.

I won't be racing for Scotland next year if at all, I'll be a sub for some other country if anyone wants me lol.

Mad-Ice
5th October 2009, 06:17 PM
Pheew! Not an easy one here but, I also think the 2v2v2 is the best option. Maybe with all teams hosting 5 tracks, which leaves only 1 track to be hosted by a team that is chosen by a toss? Not playing the last track is no option IMHO.

Good luck to all.

djKyoto
6th October 2009, 01:07 AM
So essentially itll be

Greenix & Hellfire VS reach-big7 & rerealm VS djKyoto & Luna

I dont know how bad japans lag is when we host, but i found ANZ hosting to be absolutely fine, so Hellfire then djKyoto hosting makes sense to me.

Any objections?

None, part from this.

Dear djKyoto-san

We gathered the Japanese team member and discussed WWC Schedule date & time.

Our fastest racer reach-big7 is available time at AM2:00 - AM6:00.

Sorry... I know, but we will want to play WWC game by the best member.

I'm never on when reach-big7 is on, we had this issue earlier.

blackwiggle
6th October 2009, 02:06 AM
For what it's worth I've only seldomly seen reach-big7 playing before 9 PM and after 3am Sydney time .
Rarely after 1.30-2.00am Sydney time ,mostly between 10pm & 1am Sydney time.

There is some brinkmanship going down .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brinkmanship

If it serves a purpose ,and if some are fool enough to fall for it, Mea Culpa.

OBH
6th October 2009, 11:33 AM
Damn.
Well something needs to be worked out so we can move on quickly.

Ive made my suggestions on a fair resolution. If people cant organise a playoff race we'll have to go by total scores, which means ANZAC bows out.

blackwiggle
6th October 2009, 12:06 PM
DjKyoto is going to love that decision .

Not that anybody [any other teams] will agree with this ad hoc delusion.

**** happened ,with all teams.

It's not the UK V France as you expected final.

Deal with the possibility that team UK might get their butt kicked out of the tournament if it went down to the 2V2V2 .

You are running scared IMHO.

DJkyoto could and well will smash you,you know it, and all other forum members are waiting for your [chicken **** ,team Aus is out] reply .

It's a GRUDGE MATCH .
Cop it sweet.

Djkyoto & luna V's [insert pussies]

djKyoto
6th October 2009, 01:08 PM
Uh. Ok? :?

OBH - Why does it have to be MVP players? I'm sure all 3 teams could agree on 2 players that could respent their nation at a suitable time this weekend that would please everybody (and the fact I wouldn't mind playing you again ;)). The team points are useless as noticed some matches wheren't 4v4 (in both directions) and in the end we all lost one and won one against the other team on level grounds, so it's a 3-way tie, fair and simple.

Blackwiggle - Dude. Seriously. Thats real uncool, chill. OBH's done an awesome job with this WWC, no need to take a swing at him, but I have corrected him from my paragraph above.

I don't think I could 'smash' OBH either, he's way too good to let me do that (except on Vineta K forwards :g).

Looking forward to this Playoff, and I wouldn't care too much if we bow'd out (I think AUNZ's done a terrific job getting this far), but I'm sure we can put up an tough fight between Japan & England. :)

/srspost

OBH
6th October 2009, 02:27 PM
Cheers djK :+

Sorry if what i said came off agressively or something wiggle :)

We can race at whatever time you want, in any fashion you want, with whomever you want; so long as everyone else is willing to as well. Ive said from the beginning that i really, really dont want to use a point tally, and have suggested a few kinds of racing. Was just making a point that if if nothing was done, then points it would have to be :g

Lance
6th October 2009, 04:32 PM
I do hope all that trash talk is meant in the nicest, friendliest way. :g

SaturnReturn
6th October 2009, 05:56 PM
If you can't agree on a 2v2v2 then there is one other option:

Everyone plays a 4v4 (or 3v3 if you foresee problems) against Team Nordic. Each team plays exactly the same Team Nordic players and the team who scores the most points wins. Team Nordic is a very active group. You wouldn't even have to play their very best players, or indeed even members of their World Cup squad - just find the 3 players from the Team Nordic social group that are most frequently available. That shouldn't be too hard. That's the fairest and easiest solution I can think of. If you want, you can even make it a short tournament so that it fits in easiest with everyone's schedule. As a suggestion, maybe do 6 races? Each team picks their favourite 2 tracks?

I'd say you could potentially manage to pull this off within a week or so.

JJPAP
6th October 2009, 06:16 PM
:eek Saturn :dizzy
Yeah, Team Nordic is an active group, but I don´t think (just my own opinion, I have to say), that Team Nordic is going to do 48 races to decide the top 3 of the group.
We´re already prepairing the match versus our italian friends :D
I really don´t want to interfere with the decisions - (we did what we could, not enough :?) - but if the score-sheets for the Japan-England, Japan-ANZ and ANZ-England matches exist, why don´t you just take the score of the 3 best wipers countrywise per match and add them up (that is if it were at least was 3 vs. 3)?
There ought to be better ideas, though .....
Good luck solving the problem :+

SaturnReturn
6th October 2009, 06:42 PM
I know JJPAP, that would be a lot. But if you just did a short tournament, like 6 races, then it might not be too much? If you're getting ready to play team Italy then that's cool. It was just an idea. I just suggested Nordic because you guys always seem up for a game, and as I said, it wouldn't even have to be the World Cup team, just any 3 or 4 players that are often available. It doesn't even have to be a particular team. If there were any group of 3 or 4 players that has a lot of free time then it could be possible. I wonder if there are any players around who see people from England and Japan/AUS/NZ online regularly. Maybe not I guess.

P.S. It wasn't always a minimum of 3v3 so that's not an option. :( I wouldn't think taking the top 2 would really be an option either. Playing a 2v2 match is a very different thing to a 4v4.

Hellfire_WZ
6th October 2009, 06:52 PM
Thinking about it, combining top 3 points totals would still throw up a small imbalance between 3v3 and 4v4 games. In 3v3, the minimum number of points any player can pick up is 2, whereas in a 4v4 it is 0. So in effect, on that front those who played in 3v3 games would have a slight advantage.

I genuinely think a play-off is the only fair way we are going to settle this. The question is the structure it will take, especially as I don't think the competing countries could be further apart without one of them being on the moon!

Mietepiet
6th October 2009, 08:33 PM
I was just reading this whole discussion and didn't see a sudden death match was mentionned:
4v4 - 1 track (dice decides) - winner is the one with highest points

in case of a tie between #2 and #3, then those 2 team race again.

Just like extra innings in Baseball, extra holes in golf, overtime in football

SaturnReturn
6th October 2009, 08:50 PM
If teams can get together for a one race match they may as well do a complete tourney against each other, even if it's only a 6 race tourney it's better than just one. It's completely random with only 1 race. It's equivalent to tossing a coin. Which, btw, was going to be my earlier suggestion, but I ended up deleting it. If the teams really are that close, can't agree on a tie breaker and just can't be separated by anything but luck, then toss a coin and let luck decide. Bigger and more official competitions have been decided that way in the past. :P (Probably the least popular suggestions ever, should I hide?)

blackwiggle
6th October 2009, 09:28 PM
My last post was meant as tongue in cheek and as a bit of a G up.

We all know neither combatants [ Osama & Djkyoto ] would pass up a chance to blow each other to bit's on the track

I just didn't put the the wink icon in [I tried, but gave up] as the site was being tortuously slow and unresponsive and I was falling asleep at the keyboard.

OBH
6th October 2009, 09:32 PM
Ahh! thats cool. Amazing how misinterpreted a message can be without a humble yellow smiley face :)

djKyoto
6th October 2009, 11:23 PM
So we need to to organise a time this weekend where 2 players from each side can face off in a 2v2v2 16round Touranment.

Try and work out what players are available when and see if we can reach a team roster & specific date.

We raced England and Japan at a similar time so would be there any issues racing at that time again? Either this Saturday the 10th or Sunday the 11th at around 11am GMT+0?

Just trying to sort out something. :)

Vartazian
7th October 2009, 08:10 AM
Im suuuure love being Undefeated in Bracket A...

:)

yeldar2097
7th October 2009, 12:01 PM
Quiet you! We were having a bad day ;)

I like Saturn's idea of all playing the same team. If not team Nordic then find some junkies (WO junkies :P) and get them to play.
Heck I'll do it by myself if you want :g

OBH
7th October 2009, 12:38 PM
They said themselves that they have their own race against the italians to worry about. :)

yeldar2097
7th October 2009, 01:34 PM
What about the junkies? They need their fix ;)

2v2v2 seems like the way to go for me :)

Vartazian
7th October 2009, 05:04 PM
Maybe you guys could race Part of team NA. Like TCK and I or something.

OBH
7th October 2009, 09:37 PM
We raced England and Japan at a similar time so would be there any issues racing at that time again? Either this Saturday the 10th or Sunday the 11th at around 11am GMT+0?

Hellfires busy, but me and greenix can do Sunday 11:00am GMT +0 no problem :+

djKyoto
8th October 2009, 01:50 AM
AUNZ and Eng are happy with the time and have a team each ready.

Just waiting on to hear back from the Japanese team.

OBH
8th October 2009, 06:39 PM
Japan says thats cool :+

cant wait for this, kinda glad its come down to a play-off, my fingers are itching for a fight :)

OBH
11th October 2009, 12:19 PM
GROUP B COMPLETED :rock:rock:rock
Playoff result

ENGLAND - 174
ANZ - 142
JAPAN - 133

Greenix - 95 MVP
djKyoto - 81
OBH - 79
rerealm - 79
LUNA - 61
hn9354 - 54

The result doesnt tell the whole story, ANZ made a big time comeback on the reverse tracks :g

Semi-final matches

North American Wipeout Team vs Team ANZ
England vs The Flying Dutchmen

Runner up matches

10th / 9th position -
Team Austria [ DNF ] vs Team Scotland
8th / 7th position -
Team Italy vs Team Nordic
6th / 5th position -
Team France vs Team Japan

(Matches to be played as and when you find the time :))

THE BUSINESS END OF THE WWC STARTS HERE!!!!! :D:rock
Hope your all enjoying yourselves!

djKyoto
11th October 2009, 12:34 PM
djKyoto - 81
OBH - 79

Thanks for the hardest races ever. I'm beat, lol.

OBH
11th October 2009, 12:39 PM
go fall on a very sharp stick :g
never would happened if not for my traitorous teammate xD

Amorbis
11th October 2009, 01:10 PM
Well done England and ANZAC, commiserations to Japan. The race resulets look very close, it must've been a difficult one.

It's a good job I wasn't in it, especially looking at the scores Haydn and Greenix got. :eek

Everyone in Team England needs a break, then some extreme practice so we can defeat the Dutch! :D

Greenix
11th October 2009, 02:17 PM
...never would happened if not for my traitorous teammate xD

You love it really Haydn, just keeping you prepared for the unexpected ;)
(...I blame you for boosting off Uber Rev, that was proper self mugging :beer)

Commiserations to Japan, close games all the way through. It was weird knowing other peeps were watching live, added bit more pressure.

OBH
11th October 2009, 02:25 PM
Haha, "self mugging" :g like pulling my hoodie over my head and punching myself in the face :D

reach-big7
11th October 2009, 05:22 PM
Congratulations team England :clap

Vartazian
11th October 2009, 05:40 PM
Excellent... I get to pummel Kyoto into the ground now...

England you better not lose... I have "Unfinished Business" with OBH.

Good races though boys, it looked close! Congrats to All.

Hellfire_WZ
11th October 2009, 06:17 PM
Well done lads! :D

OBH
11th October 2009, 07:21 PM
Congratulations team England :clap
I think we owe a lot to you for not being there my friend! :D hn9534 fought well, but you were flying in the ENG vs JPN match.

England you better not lose... I have "Unfinished Business" with OBH.
I honestly dont know where your eagerness to beat me came from, but you have no idea how much i wanna make it to the final :):+

Amorbis
11th October 2009, 07:30 PM
If we get things organised we can have a winner crowned by the end of the month. The semi-finals should move quickly with only two games to sort out. When would a good time be for the next games to take place? I probably won't race, I don't feel competent enough at the moment. :P

yeldar2097
11th October 2009, 10:06 PM
but you have no idea how much i wanna make it to the final :):+

commiserations in advance...

djKyoto
11th October 2009, 11:36 PM
Excellent... I get to pummel Kyoto into the ground now...

I love you too man.

Hopefully us not being the US, we don't fire on our own allies ; )

Vartazian
18th October 2009, 08:53 AM
Final Results for North American Wipeout Team Vs Team Austrailia/New Zealand

Winner - North America

NA - 199
ANZ - 170

Vartazian - 102
TarotCardKiller - 97
DjKyoto - 87
LUNA_bgd - 83

MVP - Vartazian

After a Thrilling 2v2 Race between Team Austrailia and Team North America's Best. North America Emerged on top. Everyone was an absolute bloodthirsty gunner during the race with kills from Var,Luna,DjK and Even the Normally Docile TCK (It was a team kill but a kill nonetheless!) Everyone fought their absolute hardest. Good Racing was had by all!

Hellfire_WZ
18th October 2009, 08:16 PM
SEMI FINAL RESULT

Team England - 214
The Flying Dutchmen - 246

MVP - Yeldar/Luxoflux - 70

The final will be North American Wipeout Team vs The Flying Dutchmen

Scorecard attached, videos will be up (including profuse swearing) in due course

Thanks everyone

OBH
18th October 2009, 08:30 PM
man that is heartbreaking... eliminated in the semis - in true english sporting fashion. congrats tfd, unlucky england.

final is TFD vs NAM - (the rematch!)
runner up match is ENG vs ANZ - (round 3)

cant even drown my sorrows as my southern comfort has alreadt been polished off :)

MetaKraken
18th October 2009, 09:00 PM
Wow this would be a great competition for me to participate, but I am the only player who is from Puerto Rico (Does not count as North America) :(. But I can still dominate all other players, however, if I can ride on a right ship :D.

KGB
18th October 2009, 09:08 PM
Well done to the Dutch. :+

A nation mourns and puts the kettle on. :frown:

yeldar2097
18th October 2009, 09:31 PM
Well my laptop is ****ed but at some stage i'll put the vids up.

I wasn't really taking the first half very seriously at all (which is probably why i didn't suck quite as much) so bear with me :P
apologies in advance to olo and greenix, i threw some rather personal insults your way... :paperbag

OBH
18th October 2009, 09:42 PM
meanie :pirate

Amorbis
18th October 2009, 10:05 PM
Sorry I didn't turn up at all, but there isn't anything I could've done to change the outcome really. I've been off-pace all week, I can't imagine that I could have sped up tonight. Not to say that my other performances were that good, but at least I raced on those occasions.

At least there's next year if we have another one. :)

yeldar2097
18th October 2009, 10:15 PM
I'm a little annoyed that after all the chat I've never actually raced OBH in 'proper' competition :(

Like morby says, there's always next year :D

Respect to the TE racers this time around, even if I did break another controller... :+

OBH
18th October 2009, 10:39 PM
im sure the doubles league will pick up again after the wwc, youll have your chance.

though now i hope you lose the final after insulting my brothers in arms :pirate

Vartazian
18th October 2009, 10:52 PM
The North American Team has a Pilot from ElSalvador. NA includes SA too. since there arent enough pilots for SA pilots lol.

djKyoto
18th October 2009, 10:55 PM
Good work NAM. Predictable result but I gave it my best. Cheers. :)

Hellfire_WZ
18th October 2009, 11:02 PM
I've deleted the two videos I uploaded to YouTube as once again it's refusing to encode them in high quality format despite meeting the requirements. Will upload them to WeGame tomorrow.

Connavar
19th October 2009, 08:27 AM
Haha yeldar, so you were angry during the game? Maybe because I was totally
out of the loop before racing, I decided to focus on the game itself instead of
swearing, and the result: I didn't shoot any friend (unless it was on purpose
with a quake, hitting at least as many English as Dutch guys), and I shot +killed
Greenix and Andybob I think. I was super lucky that nobody in the house made
any sound whatsoever so I managed to remain in ZEN mode; also changed my
mentality when I'm behind: instead of giving up and finishing last for the track,
I decided to go on and try to put at least 1 English guy behind me, result: I
scored 0 point on only 1 track, and on Sebenco Rev I worked hard to finish 5th,
just in front of 3 English racers :) The inter. level is so high that ANY detail can
impact the whole results, remember how we lost against NAM, by a few points?
This game felt like we were at war, with a few surviving teammates on my side,
especially when we were all behind, loved the feeling!

Vartazian
19th October 2009, 09:36 AM
Can I look Forward to Racing my Old Doubles partner in the finals as well? :)

Asayyeah
19th October 2009, 05:34 PM
Congrats to Dutch Team and Nam ( birdy Nam Nam ? :guitar)
I bet for the Dutch for the final round : up up Holland

Hellfire_WZ
19th October 2009, 06:54 PM
I don't believe this. WeGame's upload page isn't working. I'm putting them back up to YouTube, quality is shite but they'll suffice until I can get them onto WeGame

First videos are up. As expected, crap quality.

Round 1
- Vineta K (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeUkxhO_ISY)
- Anulpha Pass (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_e-Eo4FOeo)
- Moa Therma (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2N0RwxZ1MM)

Managed to get a WeGame link up now, looks much better

Round 1
- Vineta K (http://www.wegame.com/watch/Wipeout_HD_World_Cup_2009_Semi_Final_Team_England_ vs_The_Flying_Dutchmen_Round_1_Race_1/)

Koleax
19th October 2009, 09:57 PM
The North American Team has a Pilot from ElSalvador. NA includes SA too. since there arent enough pilots for SA pilots lol.

You should call yourselves the New World Team or something similar then. :)

Mr Phlanj
20th October 2009, 07:25 AM
ace, i love Hellfire's running comentary on the race. the best one was "no! dont lock onto greenix...ok good, **** GREENIX!" or the nice bog standerd "bollocks! bollocks! bollocks!"

Edit: oh and unluck to those who lost, but loosing under the flag is like punching the queen right in the face ;)

Connavar
20th October 2009, 01:30 PM
Can I look Forward to Racing my Old Doubles partner in the finals as well? :)
Hey, sorry as you noticed I wasn't very available, I'm curious to know who your
new double partner is?

And no idea, I'd like to join for sure, but I'm usually backup, at least I was for
the last 2 games (France, England), but had to play all of them lol, each time
at the very last minute, especially against France.
Actually I think it has been the exact same team for the past 3 games since
Mad-Ice was never available (Italy, France, England) :(

MetaKraken
21st October 2009, 05:47 PM
When the WWC is finished, let me know if there will be another WWC coming (if its Wipeout HD) so that I will participate there ;).

OBH
21st October 2009, 06:03 PM
There will deffinitely be another, this one's been great fun. Next time we're hoping to include a few of the new fury modes. Wont be until next year though.

Hellfire_WZ
21st October 2009, 09:49 PM
Videos now up on YouTube for all races from TFD vs ENG up to Chenghou Reverse. Again, apologies for the shite quality.

Round 1
1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeUkxhO_ISY) - 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_e-Eo4FOeo) - 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2N0RwxZ1MM) - 4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmclBkak8Qk) - 5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIWmtckRbhA) - 6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_MnJS8JGtI) - 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkjtexqnpJc) - 8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrbM8tQYhL4)

Round 2
1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFMDWSUaIuc) - 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3iJghqV81s) - 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9LVPQ1kmvI) - 4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvsFrSUswlY)

The remainder will be up tomorrow when they're edited, and I'll put the higher quality videos on WeGame when I get back from holiday.

KGB
22nd October 2009, 12:29 PM
Comedy gold so far Hellfire. Looks a bit hectic. :D

Hellfire_WZ
22nd October 2009, 08:50 PM
All videos are now up, links for the last four are here:

Round 2
5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-DDNhdwEPw) - 6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15jx-w5LNgw) - 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTvwcXlYwzs) - 8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR5Y-8BXJik)

Connavar
23rd October 2009, 10:24 AM
Great videos Hellfire, thanks, too bad about youtube macroblocking them.

JJPAP
5th November 2009, 04:50 PM
Tonight is the final night of The WWC 09 for Team Nordic and Team Italy ...

Since we´re in the future (aka Patch 2.10-land), you´ll have to excuse me for being interrupted by commercials .....

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=1607

Let´s have a PARTY, Team Nordic and Team Italy!

Stay tuned for results and more commercials ... :)

Mad-Ice
5th November 2009, 06:13 PM
Lmao! So funny! Good luck to all.

Golgofier
5th November 2009, 07:04 PM
Yes, not THAT'S how a relevant and WO-related commercial looks like :D

yeldar2097
5th November 2009, 07:12 PM
AHAHAHAHA JJPAP that was brilliant! :g

Good luck to all :)

JJPAP
6th November 2009, 06:28 AM
What a WO-party to end The WWC 09 for Team Italy and Team Nordic!!!

That´s without a doubt the wildest international match (and drag-races), I´ve experienced (yet).
I can´t thank ShawnFrecle, Alteregorr, Invernomuto, assoarto64, CHRIS-_REDFIELD (without Jill), il_mago_di_doz, Nexus72, Lory1969Vr, chaos80, fabimus, O_BR, Zoth-Ommog, erich123, drMannevond and Golgofier enough :)
Nice show, mates!
8 wipers on each team, leaving us with two groups of 4 vs. 4 racing simultaneously and a hillarious chat-room w/ remarks from south to north in all languages, all in a good twisted spirit :lol
After such a experience, the results (almost) come secondary to me, but here they are:

Group A (Alteregorr, il_mago_di_doz, Nexus72, Invernomuto, Zoth-Ommog, erich123, Golgofier, JJPAP)
Team Italy 156p
Team Nordic 308p

Group B (ShawnFrecle, assoarto64, CHRIS-_REDFIELD, Lory1969Vr, O_BR, drMannevond, chaos80, fabimus)
Team Italy 182p
Team Nordic 281p

Total
Team Italy 338p
Team Nordic 589p

Very INTENSE races - an inferno of weaponry were shown last night! I even went to places on and under the tracks, that I didn´t even thought existed ... :dizzy

Already looking forward to next year´s WWC :+

ShawnFrecle
6th November 2009, 09:47 PM
This is the final result of Group B of the race Italy Vs Team Nordic:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/SitarHero/NorvsITA.jpg?t=1257548233.

A good race with many fights; congrats to team nordic. The team Italy fought well in the forward tracks, but in the reverse the strong nordic pilots have done the difference.

A good experience for us, and many italian wipers took attention to this competition; this was our very first experience, so next races will be sure better.

Congrats to all the incredible pilots and this great community, see you around :D

billychanxtr33m
7th November 2009, 12:42 AM
epic vids hellfire, thanks for posting! :+

OBH
13th November 2009, 11:28 AM
final not played yet? :)

SaturnReturn
13th November 2009, 06:05 PM
Nope. No word from Americans.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6652&page=11

TarotCardKiller
19th November 2009, 03:15 AM
There's not much interest from the West to finish the cup (myself included). I think you guys can call yourselves the winner if you'd like.

kanar
19th November 2009, 02:24 PM
:eek whoa, is it because of rocky, or this is just because you got fed up of this game guys (yourself included)? Some people here put a lot of efforts to make that happen, & I think it's not the end we all expected.

leungbok
19th November 2009, 03:30 PM
Real fans will stay on the game, mate ! No matter how many "rocky" ads in an hour can be seen ! ;)

KGB
19th November 2009, 04:31 PM
Yeah that's a bit of a poor show. Come on U.S.A! get your game on. It's a bit of an insult to everyone who participated and organized it for you to have a no-show. Get them rounded up TCK and get it sorted :+. Were not giving this to the Dutch without a fight :P.

kanar
19th November 2009, 04:39 PM
I have a vision lol; the legendary Al Sartwell leading the NAWTY guys to the final victory. Ok, I know you don't have time for that. Just a dream eh eh.

Vartazian
19th November 2009, 05:05 PM
TCK... Dont speak for ALL of us...

TarotCardKiller
20th November 2009, 03:19 AM
Just trying to bring the thread back to life. "Sometimes a little distruction brings about life" - 5th Element. =] the Final NA team is Me Vart Deep and Kyonshi. A date MUST be set or at least talked about even though these next few weeks are filled with holidays.

djKyoto
20th November 2009, 03:41 AM
Havn't heard much from my team or the Brits.

Doesn't help I havnt played in a while.

Vartazian
20th November 2009, 04:38 AM
Assuming Deep cant race I got ID reaper

blackwiggle
20th November 2009, 05:41 AM
If "as reported in the HD forum" that you load the game before you sign in,then the AD's will not appear.....well what is the problem?

As for team AUS/NZ V's Team UK for 3rd or 4th ...I'm in,although it is EXTREMELY HOT is Sydney atm,I don't want to risk thermal meltdown of my original BC 60g PS3.
But ready to race.

djKyoto
20th November 2009, 05:59 AM
Always blow on the Playstation. Safer communities together.

blackwiggle
20th November 2009, 06:04 AM
At least we haven't hit 47C /116 F like some parts of outer Sydney
God ,it would be hard to breath.
Glad I'm 2k from the beaches.
Although the Thunderstorms I'm getting are a PITA

djKyoto
20th November 2009, 07:02 AM
I'm located out in the west, 43C' ftl. :coffee

blackwiggle
20th November 2009, 09:05 AM
OUCH !

Nasty,not good for the PS3 let alone human beings.

Could be worse,you could live in Singapore,the heat REALLY get's you there,it's like somebody standing on your chest.
Plus the humidity just drains you.
Glad I don't live there anymore,although a nice place,the weather would of done me in ages ago.

SaturnReturn
26th November 2009, 05:17 PM
I'm starting to ask around about availability for the NA match. Will post here when I know more. If any Dutchmen see each other online then can you nag each other to let me know availability for this coming weekend and the weekend after, please? Thanks.:)

28th November 11:14 AM
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I think we have a team for tomorrow, Sunday 26th. Can NA do that? It's short notice I guess.

What about Sunday 6th December? That's another possibility.

Let me know which would be best and we can arrange a time. It will probably be a similar time to the last match.

28th November 12:41 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No dice, im out of commision till at least jan 7th. Finals, Christmas, Birthday, Relatives etc.

I'm not keen to let this roll over to next year. That was never the intention. Things were kept to a tight schedule so that they'd be done before Christmas. We both wanted our best players, but I asked to be informed if things were going to go past 14th/15th of November for Deepmix and I wasn't. I still don't even know if he's had it fixed now.
Now things look like running well over if we wait for our best players to both be available. So what's it to be? Either do a 4v4 or a 3v3 to decide things? I'd rather a 4v4 as the Dutchmen haven't had to resort to anything less the whole way through. We've always had our backups ready to step in, as per the recommendations. But if a 3v3 is necessary to get this sorted, then it's necessary. The Dutchmen can do a round-robin stylee thing to give everyone who is available a crack at playing in the final. We all deserve it. I'm happy to let America decide which they want - 3v3 or 4v4?

OBH
28th November 2009, 12:10 PM
Its a shame getting the final going has been such a chore. The quicker we get this done the quicker we can work out what to do for the next one :g

I understand of course other things take priority, but it is only using up an hour of your busy lives :)

djKyoto
28th November 2009, 12:58 PM
Race on 6th Dec Osama?

I just want to get this out of the way. I havnt played in weeks, but whatever. I'm not too concerned about winning.

Vartazian
28th November 2009, 09:50 PM
I wont be racing. Thats what I was trying to get across. Please contact another NA Captain.

SaturnReturn
28th November 2009, 10:15 PM
Can you point me in the direction of the person who is most likely to make this happen? Or, as an alternative, maybe you could point another captain in my direction?

Vartazian
28th November 2009, 11:08 PM
TCK might be up to the task. After Breaking up with Cyxel, I dont play WO anymore. My apologies.

OBH
30th November 2009, 12:53 PM
Aww man, every time i come back from losing my internet, a load of people have moved on.

Understandable. Its only a game. Though a bit annoying people waited until the final before bottling out.

Kyonshi
30th November 2009, 10:58 PM
Large part of the blame goes to the ****ing ads man... Otherwise, im 100% sure everybody would still be on the boat at this moment.

OBH
1st December 2009, 10:42 AM
Adverts are enough to stop you guys from finishing one race :D Sorry my friend, i dont buy it :beer

yeldar2097
1st December 2009, 10:56 AM
Anyone ever heard of Koleax/ProblemSolver? I hear they have a solution for this.

I reckon it's just cos they know we're better :pirate

(someone's gotta trash talk, I miss it :lol)

OBH
1st December 2009, 10:58 AM
You could always have a trash-talking contest with NAM? they might stay to the end for that one :beer

ACE-FLO
1st December 2009, 11:48 AM
Incase you missed it. Solution to adverts - turn on PS3, do NOT sign in, Load Hd-Fury, Now sign in... No more ads = No more excuses! :)

One day, I'll be good enough to race in this one too!

yeldar2097
1st December 2009, 11:54 AM
Ah but who would you pledge your allegiance to? Team green?
:P

Kyonshi
1st December 2009, 12:22 PM
Adverts are enough to stop you guys from finishing one race :D Sorry my friend, i dont buy it :beer

Dude, its not because of the technical issue... its the principle. I didnt downloaded the patch yet because im against the fact we bought an ad-less product and its being forced on us now. Its been decated many times now, so i wont keep going on.

But you're right. Like i heard once:

"Who needs lame-ass principles?"
-Sony

:D

OBH
1st December 2009, 01:43 PM
Fair enough. Though I still see it (along with many dutchmen no doubt) that its basically a kick in the testicles to everyone else whos been taking part and working hard, but if the ads annoy you guys that much then so be it.

Though i reckon even the most highly moraled, principle following saint could take an hour out of their busy lives for one race.

:-

yeldar2097
1st December 2009, 01:47 PM
Pirates don't have morals :pirate

I'm not really helping much am I?

Idea: Maybe the winners of the 3rd-4th place race would like to take part instead: The Consolation Cup Match Extravaganza Bonanza Match Mismatch :dizzy

OBH
1st December 2009, 01:50 PM
and NAM wont have friends.

yeldar2097
1st December 2009, 01:53 PM
Is that a no to my extraordinary idea? :P

They had friends?

we're going to look really shite if they turn up and beat us now....:lol

OBH
1st December 2009, 01:58 PM
Course NAM had friends :) generally pleasent blokes!

As for the race, i REALLY want a conclusion to this, i guess if we have to have a team in the final who wasnt meant to be there it just adds to the constant wipeout controversy :D

Though we should give NAM all the opportunity to just give in to their "principles" and take part :)

SaturnReturn
1st December 2009, 05:36 PM
Greenix, Hellfire, Wotan, chaos80, reach-big7, rerealm, djKyoto, Luna.

There are 8 MVPs above who aren't lucky enough to be members of The Flying Dutchmen. Get the first 4 who raise their hands, stick 'em in a team and I'd happily race them. (Preferably each of the four would be from a different team for extra coolness.) I'm not prepared to sit around for much longer really. Given how long we've waited, we're all now out of practice and probably not the players we were when this actually had the momentum everyone worked to maintain. It doesn't look to me like NA can get a team from their originally registered players at all. I don't want to wait for another qualification tournament to take place. We already waited for that once remember? NA registered late to allow qualification to take place. Spirits and enthusiasm were high and we were happy to have them in the tournament, but it was late because it took a good while to arrange.

As far as I'm concerned this is a no show, so I'd rather race an 'all star' team, as mentioned above, as a conclusion and a real test of the Dutchmen's skill and team work.

AnErare
1st December 2009, 06:23 PM
Actually it's 1 match with 16 races but that's besides the deal here.

The deal was to participate. Chickening out because of a few short video's with sound or any other reason is not that at all. :-

And seriously, AP too hard to race? :turd

I like that idea Sat but it's a bit steep ;) Almost like we'll be celebrating victory against the ones who didn't, it reeks too much of irony that way ;p But then again considering where this is all going I guess an ironic end would be fitting.

SaturnReturn
1st December 2009, 06:35 PM
I hadn't even thought about it like that. An MVP tourney was always on the cards anyway. Now we probably wouldn't have enough players for it. So this is just another option...

yeldar2097
1st December 2009, 07:28 PM
Beating the MVP's would be more of a challenge I guess...more worth my time :)

/trash

:lol

Kyonshi
1st December 2009, 09:23 PM
Course NAM had friends :) generally pleasent blokes!

As for the race, i REALLY want a conclusion to this, i guess if we have to have a team in the final who wasnt meant to be there it just adds to the constant wipeout controversy :D

Though we should give NAM all the opportunity to just give in to their "principles" and take part :)

I know its disappointing OBH, i know the ads are not such a valid reason to bail out of WipEout. Actually i spoke mainly for my self, to be honest. :)

But actually, im not giving up. I'm still intensively playing offline and i once mentioned on the Nawty thread that i would get back online when the next WWC tourney would be announced.

One thing sure, the ads made some people lose interest in the game. Some are from my team. I remember Feisar31 being affected by them. But put aside the ads, there's other reasons why some of us left. Vartazian mentioned last time he would be very busy with school, and he also revealed some sad events in his personal life. I won't spread out the exact issue, please ask him personally on his profile if you want to know. DividedXZero lost some interest in the game way before the ads coming to WO. There's also a lot of conflictual issues regarding the time zones and the difficulty of gathering all at the same time.

Of course this last point isn't that hard to organize. Just good communication among the participating pilots and here ya go.

In the end i still wanna take part to WWC events, but i think im the only one now on the team :( Like i said on the Nawty thread, im going to consult Vart and see about recruiting some new members.

Connavar
2nd December 2009, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the private message SaturnReturn, the Flying Dutchmen have been
a stable and fair team throughout the whole competition, we played almost all
the matches with the same 4 players; I think you agree, yeldar and Luxoflux
are top players, but we are a step below, yet we managed to play very well
as a whole team, so I'm very happy with what we've achieved already :)

Now we need the revenge against NAM, who barely beat us last time, I'm sure
we can pull this off, and the challenge against MVP players looks great aswell!

Personally I prefer a sunday evening, I haven't played the game for some time,
but I'll get back to it just to be ready to play or be a backup.

Vartazian
2nd December 2009, 10:43 AM
Good to see after I leave there will be just as enough smack talking as when I was here. Keep up the good work boys.

eLhabib
2nd December 2009, 11:32 AM
Speaking of which - when exactly is that gonna be?

Connavar
2nd December 2009, 12:15 PM
Why, are you planning a party or what? :beer

SaturnReturn
2nd December 2009, 05:46 PM
I think you agree, yeldar and Luxoflux are top players, but we are a step below

Don't I know it. :mad:

I prefer a step behind. ;) I think we both know that it's really because we let them win, as they only know how to be fast. :nod Then we shoot up the opposition to leave them a clear path. That's totally our game plan :+, although we never actually had a game plan, but I think that's kind of how I started playing. I definitely changed my approach for these matches after a bit of experience.

Connavar
2nd December 2009, 07:31 PM
Yeah, that's exactly how I see it, amazing! I noticed in your videos that your
playstyle was now very similar to mine = shoot the dangerous enemies to allow
our "hares" to win the race, and stay alive to score a few crucial points at the
end. Basically you're 100% dedicated to the team, we definitely need you :+

Vartazian
2nd December 2009, 07:59 PM
Kill... Kill. KILL!!!!

Ahem

Sorry old bad habits resurfacing

OBH
4th December 2009, 11:00 PM
I just think this "giving up at the final" thing going on is one of the most cowardly things ive ever seen :)

Vartazian
4th December 2009, 11:19 PM
I didnt Give up. I left on Personal reasons. I was ready for the final then things happened.

djKyoto
4th December 2009, 11:21 PM
Did you ignore my last post OBH?

TarotCardKiller
5th December 2009, 12:00 AM
Kyonshi -- I think you are the only one on NAM that has problems with the ads.

As far as the last WC event, I tried to set up a date long ago; neither team responded. A week passed, then 2... then a month.

SaturnReturn
5th December 2009, 01:02 AM
I definitely did respond.

The first time was here (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=155942&postcount=123).

Then, only 2 days later, I was checking availability for 14th/15th and let you guys know exactly what was happening here (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=156275&postcount=98).

Vartazian then mentioned Deepmix's HDD broke. I asked to be informed if it was going to be later than 14th/15th, but I wasn't. I asked again a while later. No response. That's where the comms broke down IMO.

I think I was quite timely terms of responses.

yeldar2097
5th December 2009, 01:58 AM
I responded ^_^
I remember being unavailable :D

wasn't that helpful? -_- :P

Mad-Ice
5th December 2009, 10:15 AM
Eventhough Kyonshi is doing all he can and I respect that so much. I do not see it happening anymore.

I am so much disappointed in Vartazian and TCK. I think it is a let down to the whole Wipeout Community and to the WWC 2009. We all worked so hard to get this far and some people put so much time in to set up the rules and regulations and to try to satisfy everyone.

If they can't find 2 hours of their time for this then I am running out of words.......

Vartazian
5th December 2009, 11:17 AM
Before you Attack me Mad. Have a read a few posts back and you will see why im not racing.

Im not Racing because of Who were racing or im afraid of losing. I made every damn race before hand and organized every damn race for the NA team. I practiced heart and soul and tried to condition the NA racers and I tried my damn-dest EVERY race. And then something bad happens to me in real life and im chastised because I dont want to race anymore because of it?

Where is the Fairness in that? Im human as well and I can make my own decisions. Your disappointed in me? Im disappointed your leaping to conclusions without considering my feelings on the subject and what has actually happened.

Oh yeah one more thing about your logic. What about all the people who cut out on me and the NA team when we were racing? Why are they entitled to quit moreso then me or TCK? What about the Austrian team who Dropped out? No Criticism for them? If you want a 4th pilot. Ill leave my PS3 on Idle and Ill sit in 8th place on the track but I WILL NOT race. Would that make you happy?

I think Kyonshi will do a great job.

leungbok
5th December 2009, 12:07 PM
You know mate, when you're that much arrogant saying since months that you're the best etc. You better have to be strong enough to suffer the criticism that will undoubtely occurs sooner or later ! ;)
It's one thing to be strong and arrogant with others when all is right for you, but to keep strong and arrogant when bad things happened (and they always happened one day unfortunately) needs a stronger temper !

Vartazian
5th December 2009, 12:11 PM
Critisism based on performance is fine with me. However being singled out after doing so much is completley unfair. And leung I never once EVER at ANY point in ever have I ever said I'm the best. I've said I'm skilled but never the best. Hell I'm a noob now and could prob be beaten by anyone. If all people want is to see me lose. I'll park my triakis at the starting line and let everyone beat me to their hearts content. Wipeout holds nothing but bad memories for me now. I'd rather not relive them.

KGB
5th December 2009, 12:20 PM
Am I missing something here. Your not racing because you split up with your girlfriend Vartazian? Come on, I'm not a Misogynist or something but no woman is worth missing a Wipeout WC for. It might be the only one we ever have, but I'm sure you will have more girlfriends.

So suck it up and get out on those tracks, have a laugh, forget about it and try and beat those Dutch.

yeldar2097
5th December 2009, 02:01 PM
OI! Who's side are you on?!?!

:lol

SaturnReturn
5th December 2009, 02:25 PM
He only said try and beat those Dutch, by which I'm assuming KGB means try to beat those Dutch, and then fail anyway. Trying and beating us would make KGB cry, I'm sure of it.;)

eLhabib
5th December 2009, 02:33 PM
lol yeldar!

Vartazian, about the Austrian team dropping out: I'm aware that it was a bad move, and I was really crushed we couldn't participate, but our team simply didn't have enough active players. We tried to force it, but with only 4 actual people on the team, it's unrealistic that everyone will be available.
Team NA doesn't have that problem I suppose. I understand that you have personal issues and therefore don't want to play wipEout at the moment (even though that seems strange to me), so that's fine, you don't need to aplologize for not playing, but please understand that the timing is really bad, and as far as I've been following this thread, the final had been delayed over and over even when you still had a girl. I hope you, as team captain, can find a roster - even if it's only a B-roster - to race in the final. I agree with Mad-Ice, so much work has been put into the WWC, it would be unfair to everyone else to simply dismiss it now.

Mad-Ice
5th December 2009, 02:57 PM
[QUOTE=Vartazian;160421]Before you Attack me Mad. Have a read a few posts back and you will see why im not racing.........

Your disappointed in me? Im disappointed your leaping to conclusions without considering my feelings on the subject and what has actually happened.....[QUOTE]

I am sorry that you feel attacked by me! I did read the posts back before I posted and expressed my feelings anyway.

Furthermore in which conclusions did I leap?

KGB
5th December 2009, 03:37 PM
He only said try and beat those Dutch, by which I'm assuming KGB means try to beat those Dutch, and then fail anyway. Trying and beating us would make KGB cry, I'm sure of it.;)

Not sure what I meant really. Just trying to perk him up a bit. If it ever happens not sure who I would support, the Dutch team containing a Manchester born Imelda Marcos may swing it their way. :P

Lance
5th December 2009, 04:36 PM
Please keep things calm and reasoned, gentlemen, as I'm sure you will.

yeldar2097
5th December 2009, 06:45 PM
KGB that reference is completely lost on me...

Is it a coincidence that I was born in Manchester or am I being an idiot? So lost right now...

:P

edit: Never mind, I get it now...grrrrrr

Lance
5th December 2009, 07:48 PM
:D It's all about the shoes.
Random or otherwise. < Torchwood reference. :g

Kyonshi
6th December 2009, 06:38 PM
Hi people!

Nawty is reviving! :D

Please follow this link to our thread, to know about the current developement in the selection of our pilots.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7063

OBH
7th December 2009, 02:07 PM
Did you ignore my last post OBH?

Probably :) not on WZ as much at the moment, cant see every post :beer

Wait, just seen it, though the 6th of december was yesterday so im a bit late! Sorry bud, im still internet-less at the moment anyway.

edit:
good to see NAM on the comeback :beer better late than never!

Connavar
9th December 2009, 09:46 AM
Damn it's very saddening that TCK and Vartazian don't play anymore!
I mean, we really need great players on this game, and I was already looking
forward to an EPIC final... hope you guys come back to the game at some point
in the future.

Ok now I guess we could play against an alternate NA team, but with whole
new players, it won't be the same. We could still play it, but I'd like us to play
against an MVP team too, especially players we haven't met in this cup yet,
like ... Wotan, reach-big, DjKyoto and [best Nordic player]

yeldar2097
9th December 2009, 01:26 PM
There's also a doubles league that needs to be resumed after this WWC shindig :)

Just remembered that :+

Kyonshi
9th December 2009, 05:13 PM
@ Connavar

I can guarantee you that the new line-up of players we have now still gonna give you all a freaking hard time :D With proper and frequent practicing, we will be able to compete. Of course Vart and TCK are not there, but believe me we're not that far from them ;)

Also, im speaking more about the rest of the team... because, honestly, i wonder if i'll even be able to secure a spot for me on the Main. Seriously.

SaturnReturn
9th December 2009, 05:36 PM
Indeed, I'm pretty sure we can't let our guard down guys.

Connavar
9th December 2009, 11:40 PM
Kyonshi: great news, there is definitely a large pool of active talented
players in NA, larger than in Benelux for sure as we have problems
finding new players :)

yeldar2097
10th December 2009, 01:44 PM
Maybe the Benelux players are just staying quiet because they know we are already awesome ;)

Or maybe nobody in Benelux plays WOHD, either way :lol

Kyonshi
17th December 2009, 05:09 PM
Hi everyone!

As i expected, the Holidays period is very busy time. We have some difficulties trying to gather and do the NA Team qualifs. We're actually trying to settle on a date before Xmas, after the 21st, when Boo4ever is back online (he's busy from 18th to 21st). I also suggested to have the next WWC event shortly after our qualifications done, but this will be hard.

If we cant do our qualifs before Xmas, we'll have to try between Xmas and NYD. And then the next WWC event after NYD.

Again, please accept my apologies. Keep your motivation high guys, the whole confirmed to me again that they really want to do WWC races. We will make it! :D

SaturnReturn
17th December 2009, 07:24 PM
When you talk of the "next WWC event", do you mean the next complete World Cup, i.e. the whole tournament again? I would imagine people might like a bit of a break. It will take planning too, if people are even up for it. I really wouldn't expect one to happen again right after this one has finished. That said, teams have raced each other plenty before, so Team NA can arrange matches with others just for a fun one-off, even if not part of a big event.

As for our match. I'm going to work out the availability of our team. Once I know, I will offer possible dates. If you've had your qualification tournament to decide your best players, then that's good, if not, then you'll just have to make the decision amongst yourselves. The chances are that all 8 of you won't be available anyway, and that your team is decided solely due to availability. Other teams didn't do the whole thing where they decide who are the 4 best and who are backups. They registered their players and got whatever team they could, whether it was their 4 best or not. We've had occasions where more than 4 were available and people stepped aside if they thought they would be better as backup, based on their own recognition of their ability, and the ability of their teammates. I really can't thank the Dutchmen enough for removing the stress of that side of things for me by being real gentlemen about it all. *wipes tear from eye*

Given how patient we've been, I think it's fair to just try and make it happen now, whoever takes part. It's highly likely that we will take a little while to get organised ourselves, and that the dates I propose will actually be after you've had a tournament. But the uncertainty is really grating on me now, so I'd like to at least have some control over this instead of just sitting here waiting and wondering.

Will let you know dates when I have them.

Kyonshi
17th December 2009, 09:40 PM
My mistake Saturn, I meant the "next race from the finals" by saying "event" :)

I decided to do the whole qualification thing with the new members because this is how it happened with the former team, because i wanted to be fair. But your idea of "voting" who'll be on the Main and Sub teams is very good indeed. I will submit the idea to the team, to accelerate the whole process. This said, if my team still wants to do the qualifs as we said, i won't interfere with the democratic decision :lol I must confess though that i want this issue being resolved asap as well. I will let you know soon.

SaturnReturn
17th December 2009, 09:46 PM
Sounds good. I've sent a message to the Dutchmen to check their availability before Christmas. Will let you know when I have responses.

Connavar
18th December 2009, 09:01 AM
Yeah let's try to conclude this world cup before it's too late, I hope other
FD are still playing the game ...

yeldar2097
18th December 2009, 05:42 PM
Does Zone count? :g

SaturnReturn
23rd December 2009, 10:07 PM
Results of the WipEout HD World Cup Grand Final are in.

The Flying Dutchmen vs. New North America ;)

First half (forward tracks):
TFD 151 vs. 81 NAWT

Second half (reverse tracks):
TFD 150 vs. 83 NAWT

Total:
TFD 301 vs. 164 NAWT

MVP is yeldar2097 with 96 points.

I think there was a tie in at least one race so points are slightly more than normal.

Thanks to everyone who helped organise this at fairly short notice. Thanks to the Americans for being good sports about it all and understanding etc etc.

I'm pleased to announce that the following are your new...

...WipEout HD World Cup Champions 2009...

AnErare - cnmth - Connavar - DjManiac - Luxoflux - Mad-Ice - SaturnReturn - yeldar2097

The Flying Dutchmen

...WipEout HD World Cup Runners-Up 2009...

boo4ever - Coatlketzal - DeepMix - IDReaper - Koleax - Kyonshi - Rezatron - TehRedScar

North American WipEout Team
a.k.a. NAWTY

Thanks to literally everyone that helped make this whole event a success. It's really not easy organising something across the globe like this, but we managed it in the end. :g

Much love, and I look forward to our rematches.;)

Vartazian
23rd December 2009, 10:20 PM
Looked like an Utter Thrashing. An Unfitting end to the WWC in my opinion.

Nonetheless, Congratulations to The Flying Dutchmen.

Mr Phlanj
23rd December 2009, 10:37 PM
congrats guys :+ it looks like haydn is going to have to get on the interweb to update and hand out the prizes :)

yeldar2097
23rd December 2009, 10:51 PM
An Unfitting end to the WWC in my opinion
Better now than never :g

Do we get a prize? :P

We're pirates, we demand our share of the gold :pirate

Well played everyone. Scoreline doesn't quite reflect how mental the whole thing was. I have never been so frustrated in my life. Nearly shat myself on a few occasions (thought you'd all like to know ;) ).

Great fun. Thanks again for NAWTY for scrabbling a team together :+

Merry Christmas :cold (just imagine the cold bloke with a happy face like so: :D)

reach-big7
23rd December 2009, 10:55 PM
Congratulations The Flying Dutchmen:clap:rock
Thank you guys and special thanks WWC2009 Organizer members:):+

Btw, who's MVP in TFD vs NAWT?

Connavar
23rd December 2009, 11:01 PM
Congratulations to our small country for having defeated a whole continent!

kanar
23rd December 2009, 11:13 PM
Big congrats to you Flying dutchmen. You guys deserved that victory! Big congrats to Nawty too, we all know what happened to your team previously (thanks to the well known thread lol). Vart you should congrats your team, they played a fantastic final round.

SaturnReturn
23rd December 2009, 11:24 PM
Btw, who's MVP in TFD vs NAWT?

I added MVP to the previous post with the scores. I'm sure it's not too hard to guess.;) (It was yeldar)

reach-big7
23rd December 2009, 11:45 PM
I added MVP to the previous post with the scores. I'm sure it's not too hard to guess.;) (It was yeldar)

Thanks Saturn:P

Oh! yeldar with 96 points? Awesome:clap:guitar

Rezatron
24th December 2009, 12:46 AM
Well played everyone. Scoreline doesn't quite reflect how mental the whole thing was. I have never been so frustrated in my life. Nearly shat myself on a few occasions (thought you'd all like to know ;) ).

Great fun. Thanks again for NAWTY for scrabbling a team together :+

My apologies to the Flying Dutchmen for not putting up more of a fight but considering the circumstances i'm still proud of our performance. I've never been in a tournament with so much grinding and where weapons pads were so scarce, I recall multiple times going over a lap without picking up anything, that's just never happened to me before! I'm used to being a pickup whorder (har har) so that really affected my performance.

It was a humbling experience but at least the new NAWTY knows what to expect. I'm committed to this thing for next year and look forward to improving the team. :+

eLhabib
24th December 2009, 01:18 AM
Congrats to the winners! :clap

blackwiggle
24th December 2009, 01:30 AM
Now all that needs to be done is sort out 3rd place.
Team UK V's Team Aus/NZ.

What's happened with team UK anyway? Frozen in?
Pretty hard playing Wipout with gloves on I imagine.
Sweltering in Aus atm,Santa's beard is melting.

KGB
24th December 2009, 08:11 AM
Looked like an Utter Thrashing. An Unfitting end to the WWC in my opinion.

I agree but you contributed to that so you can't really moan about it. :)

Well done to the NAWTY team for getting the final played. May of been a bit different if Vartazian and TCK were playing, so the whole thing feels like an anti-climax to me.

Well done the Dutch who were great right through the comp and are deserved winners. :+

assoartu64
24th December 2009, 08:47 AM
congratulation for the winner!!!!:rock
and marry christmas at all:P

Connavar
24th December 2009, 09:42 AM
Rezatron: considering this is your first international level tournament, you did
a fantastic performance! You're gonna rock. Here it was a horrible game, some
races there was nothing to do, just complete ramming and weapons everywhere
:), but some races I had a good opportunity to score #1 or #2 and then made a
blunder, hopefully yeldar played like God!

stin
24th December 2009, 10:04 AM
Congratulation to everybody!:rock

stevie:)

Mr Phlanj
24th December 2009, 10:29 AM
EDIT:

After having another look it seems the MVP award goes to..............(drum roll).............(dink)...Yeldar!!!

*applause*

Dark_Phantom_89
24th December 2009, 10:52 AM
Congratulations guys, well done :+ :rock

OBH
24th December 2009, 12:02 PM
I agree with KGB :) Pity TCK and Vartypoo werent involved, but a great victory none the less!!! Well done guys!!

It took months to organise, one team dropped out early, one team dropped out late, there were thrills, splills, unexpected results, and live race streaming! :g All together a great tournament.

Big thanks to one and all! and especially EPSILON (M.I.A? :blarg) for the great idea.

Looking forward to the 2010 WWC - With Added FURY :beer

SaturnReturn
24th December 2009, 12:05 PM
I saw EPSILON online, possibly just yesterday. He was playing Final Fantasy XIII - lucky guy. If I see him again then I'll let him know the World Cup has been completed.

yeldar2097
24th December 2009, 01:25 PM
Dammit I wish I could read/understand Japanese. Me wants FFXIII right now.

Not bad for the wiper-organised worldwide competition was it? I feel it went rather well :)

Shame I couldn't film it though (blame the BBC for putting Spooks on at 21:00) :(
yes Saturn I lied about having evidence :P

So where's the trophy? :g

Kyonshi
24th December 2009, 02:06 PM
Again, Congrats to the Dutchmen for fighting through the whole WWC events to get crowned the best :)

Oh and i got a message from my Nawty Terminator mates:

We'll be back.:robot

See you all in the WWC 2010! :D

RedScar
25th December 2009, 03:50 AM
Maybe then I can actually get a chance to play although there are a bunch of tough NA pilots to contend with. Grats to the winners.

djKyoto
25th December 2009, 05:17 AM
Now all that needs to be done is sort out 3rd place.
Team UK V's Team Aus/NZ.

What's happened with team UK anyway? Frozen in?
Pretty hard playing Wipout with gloves on I imagine.
Sweltering in Aus atm,Santa's beard is melting.

I requested earlier on a time for us to race at least twice, no response.

I guess we can just call it a tie or something I guess.

How many MVP's did yeldar2097 get?

yeldar2097
25th December 2009, 10:45 AM

...out of 4 matches

Swish 8)

OBH
25th December 2009, 11:05 AM
you got lucky :)

yeldar2097
25th December 2009, 12:58 PM
OI, none of that chat from you Mr Haydn, I used Mirage in the final just for you.

Talk about ungrateful... :g

SaturnReturn
25th December 2009, 10:37 PM
Here is the results breakdown for the WOWC '09 Final.

Small version of results:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/SitarHero/untitled2.jpg

Large version is here:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/SitarHero/WOWCFinallarge.jpg?t=1261783936

Videos are in the video thread - First Half (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=162350&postcount=1163) - Second Half (http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?p=162458&postcount=1169)

Kyonshi
26th December 2009, 05:04 AM
I just watched all 16 videos of the WWC finals and i have to say im VERY proud of the performance my team gave, even though TFD are a freakin' solid team on the track.

We offered a fierce resistance and i'd dare to say you paid yourselves the victory with cold sweat and pressure, my Dutch friends :D

Those were astounding races guys. Once again, i can tell myself i wasn't wrong in the choice of my team mates ;):+

AnErare
26th December 2009, 04:43 PM
Wah fack I so totally missed all that!

:paperbag

Congrats Team! That is one wicked outcome ;)

Should have went different as we well know but seen the mess that went about before, I guess no-one was really expecting this to go any different.. :/

Cheery cheers! :hyper