PDA

View Full Version : Wipeout pilot pets thread

Aeroracer
17th July 2009, 04:54 PM
Since pets cannot register for there own accounts here, i thought i would make a thread for them, so they can have there say.

As you can see twinkle is quite a fan of wipeout:P
She likes the phantom league the best and always insists on using a feisar as its small and quick just like her.

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy245/jasmin-jade1/twinklewipeout.jpg
http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy245/jasmin-jade1/twinklebag.jpg

Wipeout tires her so much she hasn't the energy to walk so i got to carry her to the park:p

Post your pets here..:hyper:hyper

LOUDandPROUD
17th July 2009, 05:22 PM
Another great idea for a thread, Jasmin! This is my beast, Boon...he's a Maine Coon cat and he ROCKS! He's not as scary as he looks either. :)

Aeroracer
17th July 2009, 05:28 PM
wow, he looks a real mean hardcase, certainly wouldnt want to get on his bad side..

Drama cat says "HOLY CRAP":hyper:hyper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7urjbKDE14

MrSmadSmartAlex
17th July 2009, 05:40 PM
Nice pic, LOUDandPROUD. Those cats are awesome:D! They get huge right? I read that the males can grow to over a 1m long!

ACE-FLO
17th July 2009, 05:49 PM
That aint a cat then is it Alex - it's a bloody predator looking for blood, a tiger man!!!!

Don't stroke it, it'll take ya arm clean off!!! LOL;)

Good I dea for a thread btw...

slimjim
17th July 2009, 06:15 PM
lol this is hilarious ill see if i can get pics of my cats later

YouAreFubar
17th July 2009, 07:40 PM
I loved drama cat, thats pretty funny!:lol I dont have any pets im afraid although it is a good idea for a thread. LoudandProud, that cat looks scary man! I assume you dont let him sleep in the room with you, for fear of him eating you while you sleep.....:evil

stin
17th July 2009, 07:55 PM
This is my mad dog whose name is Skip!

stevie:)

mic-dk
17th July 2009, 08:20 PM
Well, this is Boz (and no, I didn't name him). He enjoys WipEout for about 2½ seconds. Then he jumps me... :)

http://wipeoutzone.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=51&pictureid=470

He's really not a devildog - quite the opposite :)

stin
17th July 2009, 08:55 PM
I know you just converted to link but I can`t see any picture.

stevie:)

Lance
17th July 2009, 08:58 PM
The link works for me, and shows the image.

YouAreFubar
17th July 2009, 09:35 PM
I cant see anything either. The link is there, but when you click it it opens a blank window titled: picture.php 'GIF Image 1 x 1 pixel'.

LOUDandPROUD
17th July 2009, 10:38 PM
@ Jasmin - I LOL'd at drama cat! Also, forgot to mention how much I love that outfit on your dog...what a brave pilot! :lol

@ MrSmadSmartAlex - Yes, it's true...Maine Coons are the largest domestic cats. Boon is a big boy!

@ ACE-FLO - No, no, no...he's not that bad. I've had many people over to my place and he has only ever maimed 2 of them...and they had it coming anyway. :p

@ YouAreFubar - Boon is a real teddy bear, so of course he sleeps in my room with me...though he his chained and muzzled, but still. :p

@ mic-dk - Boz the Devil Dog is much scarier than my Boon! :cold (the link worked fine for me)

Attached is a pic of Boon at 8 weeks old :)

AnErare
17th July 2009, 11:31 PM
I dont have any pets myself but a friend has a cat that would be awesome on Chengou and Outpost 7 ;)

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=63&pictureid=592

The link works for me, and shows the image.

Strange, this one uses a different php filename but does work for me:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=51&pictureid=470

LOUDandPROUD
17th July 2009, 11:51 PM
I wish my Feisar handled like that cat! :p

KIGO1987
18th July 2009, 03:32 AM
Pih has pet Mice or Rats i think.

mic-dk
18th July 2009, 08:15 AM
Ah, yes, sorry about the large image - wasn't thinking.

@Loud - I had a neighbour once that had a Mean Coon. We were pretty sure it kept the rabbit population down :)

KIGO1987
18th July 2009, 10:10 AM
Dont say coon, Mic, you'll get -10 rep, then a lecture that follows suit, oh yeah, Flashback Jack will tell you off on messenger too.

You meant cat when you said coon then? Here its a type of cheese?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coon_cheese

blackwiggle
18th July 2009, 12:12 PM
That's called "baiting" KIGO

KIGO1987
18th July 2009, 12:20 PM
whats that?:?

LOUDandPROUD
18th July 2009, 12:37 PM
"Coon", in reference to this breed of cat, is short for "Raccoon". The breed was given the name "Maine Coon" because it originated in the state of Maine here in the US and, due to their size and appearance, were often mistaken for raccoons. :+

KIGO1987
18th July 2009, 12:40 PM
Ah k. Alot of deffinitions of the same word out there. We dont get Raccoons here, but we get possums in the roof instead.

Rapier Racer
20th July 2009, 09:45 AM
I call him cat, hes a happy little chappy.

swift killer
20th July 2009, 10:34 AM
bring back the animal cheat? lol

Darkdrium777
20th July 2009, 04:20 PM
I would want a cat (My favourite animal), but my mom and I are allergic. :/

KIGO1987
20th July 2009, 04:25 PM
I thought you actually owned a cat DD. Im allergic to them too, they seem placid animals, just not when they are killer native birds.

DawnFireDragoon
20th July 2009, 06:51 PM
Contender Eliminated.

NightArh
20th July 2009, 06:56 PM
"I am many times faster than your pirahna fishhhhh" :dizzy

LOUDandPROUD
20th July 2009, 08:20 PM
@ DD - While not officially considered a hypo-allergenic breed of cat, the Maine Coon is often tolerated exceptionally well by people with cat allergies. Both my cousin and her husband have severe cat (and dog) allergies, but neither are allergic to Maine Coons. That's one of the reasons I chose that breed (I assume you've seen my pics in this thread). You might consider giving that breed a try (assuming you know for sure that you can find a good home for it if your allergies crop up unbearably)...they are spectacular cats!

Darkdrium777
20th July 2009, 08:31 PM
"I am many times faster than your pirahna fishhhhh" :dizzyAre you the fifth girl on this forum? Or is that someone else holding the cat? :)

L&P: My mom also hates them so even if our allergies aren't severe... :(
I don't think my allergies are "severe", I go to a friend's place often and he has cats, I can sleep there and have no trouble if the door is kept closed (So cats don't visit and sit on my face) and I wash my hands without touching anything else after petting the cats... I certainly cannot kiss them like I would want to though, haven't tried these past few years but I'm still pretty certain that would kill me (figuratively of course, just the usual watery eyes, congested nose, sneezing.)

NightArh
20th July 2009, 08:41 PM
Those ones on the picture are my kitties :) (My girl holds her cute animal)

abukii
26th July 2009, 04:53 PM
I have an albino rat (complete with red eyes). Shes about 5 months old now and named Sundra. Very tame and fairs well to people. People are actually really shocked at how tame she is. Ill see if I can get a pic up soon.

Zoth-Ommog
20th September 2009, 01:24 PM
Me and my wife have two miniature schnautzers, 2 and 6 years old. Very polite and lovely dogs. I do have pictures (tons of them) but i have no time to upload them right now.

But..

At the moment the older one is fighting fo her life, she suffered severe infection in her uterus which caused more infections, bloodpoisoning & shock. We managed to get her in to surgery in the last possible moment, now we can only give her medication and watch helplessly how small dog gives everything she has to survive. i fell like i could die with her (part of me will, if the worst happens) because shes been part of our family since she was a puppy, so now it feels like watching family member to suffer in deadly condition. This ruins me from inside, god i hope she will make it.

Lance
20th September 2009, 03:36 PM
I hope your little dog lives; it's hell when you lose an innocent creature that loves you.

mic-dk
21st September 2009, 11:02 AM

AG-wolf
21st September 2009, 12:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mxEsHs2GMQ

Crob
21st September 2009, 08:19 PM
Thanks for that Mr Wolf.

On a similar vein, here is the cat ("Tilly") that I mentioned in a thread a while back.

You might remember - she jumps in the clean sock basket, digs a hole, deposits a surprise for us, then covers it up with clean socks...

Mietepiet
22nd September 2009, 09:30 AM
This is my lovely 'Tilly' checking out her new house.
But she stills loves to sit on my lap while playing WipeOut :g

@Zoth-Ommog: wish you and your dog all the best in these hard times

Lance
22nd September 2009, 02:36 PM
Tilly likes New York City?

Mietepiet
22nd September 2009, 03:12 PM
Think she doesn't care, as long as she gets her food.
But her boss does: Go JETS ;)

billychanxtr33m
22nd September 2009, 04:20 PM
hocus pocus is my co-pilot

Mr Phlanj
22nd September 2009, 04:45 PM
I'll get a pic of my three cats. over the years I've had 13 cats (all bar one are the same fammily), 2 hampsters and one rabbit. cats are for the win!!!

mic-dk
22nd September 2009, 04:54 PM
Cats are evöl - as evidenced by Hocus Pocus above and Crobs very giving cat :D

KIGO1987
22nd September 2009, 06:40 PM
Thats what i say, but i dare not to say it here, there is way too many Cat lovers here at wz.

But the do appear out of nowhere, then they disappear again, like they shapeshifted, evil creators. Plus they spray on the side of my car the shits.

I have a dog instead.

Lance
22nd September 2009, 11:40 PM
Think she doesn't care, as long as she gets her food.
But her boss does: Go JETS ;)

You think you're her boss, do you? :snickers: