PDA

View Full Version : the HXC retirement for me.

TheFrostE
15th June 2009, 10:05 PM
i think ive come to the point where the whole leaderboards and being number one in a few games has started to get to me mentally and physically. its summer, i need to start skating more, and working on my music. those ranked games have become a task to play (a fun task) but i dont want to WORK while playing anymore. i miss rockband 2 with my brother and friends...i miss MORE WIPEOUT! and ive missed out on some particularly good RPGs and relaxing games for PSP and PS3 alike.

so with that said my worms and bombman #1 ranks are up for grabs...more wipeout,skating and music for me. i felt like i needed to post this here because i couldnt see me pulling myself away from this so quietly, so i expressed my feelings to you zoners.

PS.- chboing with your skill you deserve that spot on bomberman. cheers :beer

chboing
15th June 2009, 10:27 PM
lol :)
i'll tell this to my skilled friends, for me, i'll keep it to wipeout to be competitive.
bomberman is just recreative from my point of view :)

i'll be happy to race you 'cause i did not often raced you before ... only a few times

TheFrostE
15th June 2009, 10:46 PM
Merci! my french friend....and i shall see you on the track :D

yeldar2097
16th June 2009, 06:28 PM
i wish i was the best in the world at something....
i wish i was so good that i could actually 'retire' from being top
*sigh*
:D

mdhay
16th June 2009, 06:33 PM
What about LBP? Our run - ins were sick stuff, making me unable to sleep!:lol:lol

TheFrostE
16th June 2009, 07:19 PM
i will still be on LBP , this is only a break from playing games SUPER competative...except wipeout :p. and yes, our LBP run-ins were hilarious....especially when your level fell apart with us on it!

mdhay
16th June 2009, 07:23 PM
Yeah, I've still got that. XD I can make it an object and send it to you, if you like.:+