PDA

View Full Version : For the Uncharted fans

micky1984
16th May 2009, 08:15 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/extended-warzone-uncharted-2/49328#comments_top

blimey :cowboy im really looking forward to this the first one was great. what do you lot reckon

Darkdrium777
16th May 2009, 08:58 PM
Yeah I saw that yesterday. I am happy to see GameTrailers has it available in HD for download. :)

I am a big fan of the game, I will buy the second one.

SaturnReturn
16th May 2009, 09:12 PM
I liked the first one. But not as much as most seemed to. It was so formulaic - not much depth and very short. At the point where the twist came I was almost about to give up on it. When it did come it was a bit more exciting but overall still not that special for me. The graphics looked amazing, apart from people's faces, which had freaky bug eyes :eek

I think I'll buy it eventually but definitely not at full price.

TheFrostE
16th May 2009, 09:36 PM
meh...so cliche

micky1984
16th May 2009, 10:03 PM
while i did enjoy the first one the combat did become tiresome buuuuut in terms of music and art direction i think it won me over, it may have been a little cliche but it felt refreshing to me becausse it was so polished in terms of gameplay and graphics and wasnt that part of the point anyway surely this game was paying homage to certain films like Romancing the stone and indiana jones. I cant think of anyother game that has captured that feeling so perfectly. i no i like a game when i can actually be arsed to get platinum, my only concern for the sequal is that it may be more focused on the combat which was already over used in the first one.

GreenPhazon
16th May 2009, 11:22 PM
I'm playing through the first one now. Lots of good ideas, somewhat repetetive and sloppy execution but the AIs aim is almost cheap. I was rasied on Goldeneye, I'm not used to using cover!

eLhabib
17th May 2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the link - somehow missed this one! Looks effin' amazing!