PDA

View Full Version : haxorger

JABBERJAW
4th April 2009, 03:48 AM
ha what an ass, I was racing on pulse for the first time since the tourney, and he was playing, only finishing one race, quiting every time I was ahead, dickhead comes to mind. I forgot where I heard the name until it dawned on me it' s the top post on wipeoutzone. If he joins now, I just won't start the race, play games with him.

archman
5th April 2009, 07:29 PM
haha, he's the most famous dude on these boards.
Good racer, though. He's not quitting my races.

Also he's a great asspounder, creating rooms like: "arch ur cool" and stuff.

I say LOL :D

ACE-FLO
5th April 2009, 08:02 PM
Archman - you have not a shred of mercy for those who have created havoc on these forums... And rightly so...

But did you notice a couple of days ago that Haxorger hosted a game called "I am sorry woz"... Is this his apology to us wipeout gamers? If it is then I'd say we should back off a lil... He's got a cheekyness which I find quite amusing - let's give him a break! What do you think Arch?

PS: anyone notice this or is it just me... But Haxorger is always online - like 24-7 - I dont think he's slept since getting this game???

JABBERJAW
6th April 2009, 02:55 AM
I don't know, he quit about 15 games that I was winning the race, that is an ass. It would have been nice to see him today at his house while I was passing him on lap 5 about 3 times today, racing one good lap and coming in ahead. I never rub anything in like that, but after the stupid **** yesterday, it would have been good to see the swearing that was going on at his house.

archman
6th April 2009, 08:49 AM
...He's got a cheekyness which I find quite amusing - let's give him a break! What do you think Arch?

It doesn't matter what I think, but I wouldn't let him here again...

PS: anyone notice this or is it just me... But Haxorger is always online - like 24-7 - I dont think he's slept since getting this game???

He's a poor child that probably has a worse social life than I have, so it's pretty clear why he's online for 24/7. But this is true, he is on, always. :D:D:D

Velocitar64
7th April 2009, 06:43 PM
Sore loser if ever I heard of one.

MrSmadSmartAlex
8th April 2009, 06:41 PM
:lol I keep reading all this stuff about him, but I've never had any problems with the guy. Actually I've had some of my best races with him; one session we had around 5 races in a row in which we finished within 0.25sec of each other.
Don't know what he did here to get banned, but I find him highly amusing. Who else hosts games called "angry bum sex"?:lol I could hardly race after I read that, I was laughing too much.
Yeah, I've also noticed he's always online. I was playing him once in what would have been the early hours of the morning where he is. After a while he said "i quit", half hour later, he was back!

ACE-FLO
24th April 2009, 03:57 PM
To be honest people - I really miss racing him. He was the one who kinda egged me on to race and get better when I almost gave up - through Pulses limited communication. Basically he created game names like ACE-FLO is cool and ACE tooo fast, and once - Not Bad Ace, that was after I managed to eliminate him. So he cant be all that bad can he?

Dunno what he did on this site but all I know is - no1 races him anymore and that's why he doesnt play online anymore. He never quit races I played with him. I think he was probably daunted by racing some of the bigger name players and quit. I can understanf the frustration of having racers quit on you, they've quit on me and I used to get annoyed, now I take that as a compliment (I have finally arrived lol)...

However, the last few races I had with him (think about three weeks ago now) he was demonic on track. Now he just doesnt play and I think thats a crying shame. Dude, if you are reading this - you are missed by me! You showed me some serious skills and taught me by hosting weapons off races and slowing down for me so I can follow your lines - even showing me your secret BR's and the like... Dude, this is my respect to you. You may never be allowed here again, but you have a friend in me. Thanks for all your help and encouragement.

A friend in A-G... ACE-FLO